Ausbeds Aurora

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Ausbeds

Andre Bijlsma
Andre BijlsmaSydney, NSW

Quality of sleep beyond our wildest dreams

Purchased in April 2022 at Ausbeds.

karl v.AusbedsSend a private message

Thanks, Andre, thanks for the very kind words, thanks for the amazing description of what it is that we do here, and one final thanks for leaving multiple reviews around the internet, it's very much appreciated, cheers! Karl, owner at ausbeds..

Kir
KirSydney, NSW

I haven't slept so well in years! Amazing customer service

Tried the Aurora and fell in love. Karl was so helpful and explained all the options and we bought one on the spot. Delivery and customer service have been amazing

Purchased in April 2022 at Ausbeds for $2,930.

karl v.AusbedsSend a private message

That's what I like to hear, great compliment! Thanks so much, Karl :)

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Best night sleep in years.

I was super impressed with all of the service, from the front desk & information about all the different combinations of mattresses to delivery. Amazed that it was delivered and installed within 2 hours of payment. We have had the best night sleep in years.

Purchased in April 2022.

Happy customer

After 11 years on a mattress that wasn’t giving us great support we finally decided to invest in a new one and checked out Ausbeds range as they were a local company with good reviews. We’ve been on the new (firmer) mattress for a few weeks now and both my wife and I have noticed less sore shoulders and neck as a result. Very happy so far and was pleased with the great customer service. Nice to support a local business also … win / win for all.

Purchased in March 2022.

Melanie Lawlor
Melanie LawlorSydney, NSW

Excellent and great value

I’ve had the mattress for 1 year and just ordered another one in a single size. Excellent mattress. I’ve had zero issues. I think the value for money is great

Purchased in March 2021 at Ausbeds for $2,450.

karl v.AusbedsSend a private message

Thanks Melanie! That's the great thing about the latex, micro spring, pocket spring combo, They're super comfy, and they just keep holding their shape. Glad you love it! Karl, owner at ausbeds :)

Karen E
Karen ESydney, NSW

Best nights sleep I have had in years!

When my husband had back surgery we had to move to a firm mattress… which made my hip and shoulders ache…
Now we have a mattress that suits us both…his side firm and mine soft but supportive

Purchased in January 2022.

Dominique
DominiqueSydney, NSW

Best service

We live in a small terrace and the mattress couldn’t fit upstairs. They found a solution and Modified the mattress to make it fit our restrictions within one day! Amazing customer service.

Sleeping PositionSide

Review collected in partnership with Ausbeds

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Best mattress I ever had

The mattress is really comfortable and seems to have high-quality materials. So far, it has maintained its shape and firmness. I have been sleeping very well for three weeks now, and I am feeling happy with the product.

Purchased in January 2022 at Ausbeds for $2,600.

Review collected in partnership with Ausbeds

We are more then happy. The after sales service is second to none. We will be your best sales people.

Sorry l thought my review was above. In brief your product and after sales service is a very pleasant surprise to the dog and dog quick buck mindset today. THANKS.

Purchased in January 2022.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Henry
HenrySydney, NSW

Best experience purchasing a bed

Recently purchased a king size mattress and base from ausbeds. Good advice, able to test the bed in the show room without any pressure and the bed was delivered when they said it would be delivered. The best thing that I like about the mattress is that the firmness can be easily adjusted. We bought a Aurora 8 which is a firm mattress but really comfy. Very happy with our purchase.

SPH
SPHSydney, NSW

A great bed from a great business

This is my second bed from Ausbeds and I continue to be impressed. The modular design gave me peace of mind when purchasing but ultimately we got it right the first time with the help of Carl and the team.

I actively recommend Ausbeds to friends and. family. They are super comfortable, fairly priced for being Aussie made and great quality. We are sleeping great on the new bed, hell we were still sleeping great on our old one still, we just wanted to move to a king size.

I'd also like to shout of their delivery team who went above and beyond :)

Purchased in November 2021 at Ausbeds for $2,600.

Great mattress

Great customer service and a great quality mattress, very happy customer

The mattress is just the right level of firmness and sleep has been much easier

Easily the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever slept in

So comfortable

The staff were so helpful in explaining how the beds were made, when we explained how my husband had just had a back operation, they pointed us to the more suitable mattresses and were encouraged to try them.
The mattress was so comfortable it was the best nights sleep I have had in a long time.

Purchased in December 2021.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great mattress supported by a team committed to the customer.

A very comfortable mattress, great for someone with back issues, and wonderful service from the team in Marrickville.

Back has improved and sleep quality is very good.

I love the flexibility of being able to change the hardness.

Purchased in October 2021 at Ausbeds for $2,400.

Caitlin
Caitlin

I can’t get out of bed… it’s too comfortable!

We are very happy with our purchase of this bed. It’s amazing how comfortable it is and
wonderful to support an Australian based company.
Not only is this an amazing bed but the professional customer service and care and follow up service is impeccable.
I would highly recommend this bed it is so comfortable, warm and my partner that has difficulty with insomnia and sleeping has slept soundly every night.

Purchased in December 2021.