Ausbeds Cooper

Ausbeds Cooper

Double, King Single, Queen and Single

Amazing bed, do yourself a favor!

I bought a Cooper mattress in a queen size around October of 2018. The mattress has been incredible, the perfect mix of comfy and firm. My lower back usually gives me problems and I always wake up feeling great and without pain. I’ve had a couple of friends and family stay over and use the mattress for a couple of weeks and they were very happy with it too. Cooper is a fantastic option and great value for your $$. Honestly can’t recommend it enough. Also, by accident I put my old address as my delivery location and Harry was nice enough to bring and set it up at my new address without any fuss or problem. The whole process was very quick and streamlined. If you’re thinking of having a nice, comfortable, durable bed with great service, this is definitely an option you shouldn’t pass up.

Amazing

Fast and friendly delivery, plenty of notice about what time the mattress would be dropped off. Have had 2 nights sleep on the new mattress so far and it’s super comfy and supportive. Great value!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Soooooo comfy

I bought this one for the spare room in a double size. At first I was worried it was too hard, but after actually spending a night on it we argue who is to spend the night on the spare bed! It seems well made and durable . The delivery was fast and really reliable with Leo doing an excellent job installing it despite the bad conditions when it just started to rain ( I didn’t get a drop of rain on the precious mattress). I would highly recommend this company to deal with right from the word go ordering it online right down to the after sales service . I am considering exchanging my older much more expensive mattress for this brand.

Perfect mattress!

Amazing mattress, firm and very comfortable which is exactly what we wanted. They offered next day delivery which was the biggest life saver and Leo who delivered the mattress was great, really patient and helped get it up the stairs. Would definitely recommend.

Mattress

I purchased a second hand Cooper double mattress of Karl and George, and by golly is it comfortable! Unfortunately it was so comfortable that I thought it was a latex mattress and tried the glass of wine trick they do in the infomercials, but the glass smashed on the floor and I have a large red stain on it now.. lolz!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great bed at a affordable price

Supportive and comfortable and delivered with short notice. The gentlemen George and Harry at ausbeds are there to help. A must visit when shopping for a bed, 5 out of 5 stars would shop there again.

Good bed for the price

Nice and comfortable bed for the price you pay for, delivery guy Harry was very helpful by unpacking and assembling the bed for you. In the showroom when I was trying to purchase the bed I had an misunderstanding with one of the owners but the other owner was very professional and helpful which calmed me down because I’m just so tired and frustrated with bad customer service in Sydney but this guy was a great example how to treat a customer and for that reason alone I will recommend Ausbeds to everyone I know.

Excellent.

Excellent service from Harry, very professional I will definitely be recommending Ausbeds to others. The mattress is in perfect condition great packing. I’m very impressed by how quickly you are able to deliver.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Very good service, nice product and fast delivery

Very comfortable
I can sleep much easier than before, and fell well restored when wake up
Good duration, i suppose, just bought it 2 days ago

Yes yes yes yes

Fantastic Mattress

I have just had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks and it's all down to the Cooper mattress and base from Ausbeds at Marrickville. This is the second bed I have bought from Ausbeds and not only is their product of excellent quality and good value for money but their service is top notch too. Karl, the delivery guy, could not have been more helpful; he carried the bed and base into the bedroom, assembled everything, removed all packaging, was very courteous and professional and had the whole lot done in a matter of minutes!!! Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great value and delivery was top shelf. Wish more companies would operate like these guys.

Very comfortable and ultimately great value for money. I've ordered off big brands before and I'd go with these guys every time now. Had the mattress for a month now and its perfect.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Quality mattress and great service

I would highly recommend AusBeds to everyone. Comfortable mattress and excellent service from the moment I walked into the showroom until I got the mattress delivered. Thanks to George and Harry for your help!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Best mattress I have ever owned, super fast delivery !

Ordered my ausbed Mattress at lunch and was sleeping on it that night. Amazing fast service, the delivery guy done all the moving and let me know his arrival time . Highly recommend the mattress too fantastic quality and comfortable.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Harry was a legend and bed was comfy

I’m happy. Harry was a good lad. I got my bed after 5 as requested. The bed was affordable and comfy, so you can’t reAlly go wrong. Recommended it to my housemate.

Perfecto!

Great product. Mattress is very comfortable. Not too firm, not too soft. Just right for me!
Speedy service. Got the mattress delivered after 30 mins of purchase by Harry. Couldnt ask for more! Highly recommended!

Cooper Queen Mattress

Great service - I was able to get it delivered the same day as I bought it. Really comfortable so far, a good level of firmness. Thanks again to Harry and the team

So easy and good value!

The mattress is comfortable and supportive! It was so easy getting it delivered the same day. i would highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable mattress to be delivered the same day.

Highly recommend

Excellent customer service!! Delivered on time and with minimal fuss. Communication through was great. Mattress is extremely comfortable. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for excellent value for money. .

Excellent service

It was delivered and assembled on the same day, nearly overslept the next morning.
It was exactly what I needed when I needed it. Would recommend it to a friend. Thanks guys.

Awesome mattress...

I bought this mattress last week.. So far it is very good. Didn't have a clue about mattress previously. Bought it after reading the reviews. The mattress is perfect for me. Delivery of the product was also very good. Harry was very helpful.. He waited for me to reach the apartment.

See all Ausbeds Mattress Range reviews

hi! how much does the cooper queen weigh? cheers caroline :)
I’m not sure, I bought the king single

Hi Ausbeds, I am very keen on your mattresses. How can i get one of your mattress if i live in Brisbane?
Hiya! As our mattresses have foam wall side support, they are unable to be rolled into a box and shipped. They are substantial items and shipping outside of Sydney is extremely expensive, so we have decided that we will only service Sydney for the time being. We will most likely open a warehouse in Brisbane and Melbourne in the future however we have no solid plans at this point. If you can find a way to transport it though, we are happy to load it up for you on this end.

Cooper QueenCooper DoubleCooper King SingleCooper Single
Price (RRP) $450.00$400.00$350.00$300.00
Type Coil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium