Ausbeds Sienna

Ali

Ali

Great experience

It is great
great service and great product quality. i recommend. been more than 3 years and i am very satisfied with the mattress.
The team were cooperative
I bought the kingsize mattress and it is great
Thanks again

Purchased in July 2017 for A$999.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

The first was so comfortable we bought a second!

We bought a Sienna 6 (double) for our son a few months ago and have found it so comfortable we just bought another for our daughter. We highly recommend it!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Ausbeds.

Carolyn5454

Carolyn5454Sydney, NSW

Really comfortable bed and always wake up feeling refreshed!!

I initially bought the Sienna 8 which was to hard for me. I went into the shop and were amazing they we’re happy to change the springs and did so within 1 hour of picking up my bed. Really professional staff. Would highly recommend!!! Thanks again for making this so easy

Purchased in June 2020.

Gemma S.

Gemma S.Sydney, NSW

The BEST mattress, plus you get to support a lovely gentleman running a local business in Sydney.

Very comfortable, supportive and of a high quality. Very reassured by warranty the owner described to me when I was there trying all the models. Sleep has been amazingly better than before, and the foam is supportive of my lower back which has always been an issue for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ausbeds.

BradC

BradCSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

Have been sleeping on this mattress for over a week now and wish I purchased it sooner. It’s so comfortable. Delivery was perfect, polite guys and friendly to deal with.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,450.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Amazing bed, we absolutely love it.

My partner and I bought one last week... it’s Like sleeping on a cloud. I highly recommend for anyone looking to get a good nights sleep. Thank you Aus beds.

Barbora

BarboraSydney, NSW

sienna 8

Loved the simple concept. We just walked in the show room, laid in bed for a while and that was it. Sienna 8 was the definite winner. Neither me or my partner wanted to visit other shops and waste our time. Satisfied with mat, but hard to tell as it had been only purchased a couple of weeks ago. Customer service was great!

Purchased in August 2020.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

The bed is awesome!

The mattress was delivered the same day I ordered it online. I live on the third floor and the guys had no problem getting it upstairs. No joke, it feels like I'm sleeping on a cloud. It's firm but soft at the same time. When I need a mattress in the future I will definitely go back to them.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,450.00.

Quality and service

Since buying my bed bed I have slept like a baby. They were extremely helpful in providing all the help/information I needed to choose the correct mattress. Delivery was a breeze, as was the communication in regards to sorting out the delivery time and date. I could not recommend ausbeds enough!

Ryan C.

Ryan C.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer

We decided on the sienna 4 mattress, it feels soft and comfortable but still supportive enough. Customer service was great, overall a good experience. High quality mattress for a fair price!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$1,250.00.

Alex L.

Alex L.Sydney, NSW

Comfort is key

Mattress feels really comfortable, just the right level of support. Have been feeling significantly better rested in the past few days that I've had this mattress. Staff service was great and made the whole process really easy.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Kyl

KylSydney Surrounds, NSW

So comfortable and supportive

After feeling like waking several times through the night was just my new normal, I finally got myself a new mattress.
The Sienna 6 is supportive yet so comfortable to sleep on! Thank you for helping me finally get a solid restful sleep!

Love this mattress!

Highly recommend this mattress. It is really comfy and supportive. Has significantly helped in reducing lower back pain I was experiencing every morning after sleeping. Wonderful service, speedy delivery. Thank you !

Purchased in June 2020 at Ausbeds.

Caryl

CarylSydney, NSW

Great Bed. Great company

Bought the Sienna 6 after reading reviews for my son. He love the bed but found it not soft enough. They change sit for the Sienna 4 without hesitation and it was delivered the next day. He loves the bed and the experience with AusBeds has been amazing.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,250.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Find out how Ausbeds Sienna compares to other Mattresses

The best bed and service I’ve ever had!

Unbelievably comfortable. Can’t recommend it enough. The service and helpful advice was beyond all. I originally bought the mattress too sound though they were happy to exchange it after almost 3 months. The medium is absolutely perfect now! Thanks!

Purchased in April 2020.

Solid and comfortable

Great bed, Australian made. Meeting the owner at the factory was reassuring. Obviously cares about making a comfortable and durable bed. High quality bed as well. Definitely recommend. Has been 1 well now and the change in sleep is noticable. Same day delivery as well

Supportive
Noticeable increase on quality of sleep
Durable and strong

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessHard
HB2013

HB2013Sydney, NSW

So happy with Sienna Queen!

So happy with this mattress. I also have a snooze Waldorf Madison (4K mattress in a king) I am just as happy when partner and kids run me out of King and am on Ausbeds Queen ( and I've given it a good 6 week test run!). I have a bad back and neck so am a harsh judge. The fact that it was made and delivered within 4 hours of my enquire was amazing!

Purchased in April 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Excellent mattress and service

Purchased a mattress from Ausbeds a week ago. The service was second to none. Prompt and efficient. The mattress itself is fantastic. So comfortable...very happy customer. Our sleeping has improved and aches from an old mattress have disappeared.

Purchased in May 2020.

Mathew C.

Mathew C.Sydney, NSW

Best mattress I've ever owned

Proof you don't need to spend big money on a quality mattress all round great customer service affordable pricing friendly staff buying a mattress from these guys is a great way to support a local business (will definitely help you sleep better at night) would highly recommend

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

tdlst

tdlstasked

Sienna

So after looking at all the other top reviewed mattresses I came across this one an liked what I saw.
Checked out online and was ready to go consult the husband.... only to find this is NSW based.
850km away!!!
Guttered :(

Any timeframe on whether you will open up
stockists in Melbourne or will start delivery?

If its going to be soon then I will hold of on the new mattress buying until then.
Cheers

winfield

winfieldasked

Sienna

do you sell headboards to go with queen ?
Does it have a cooling mattress cover ?

Ausbeds
karl v.Ausbeds

Hi there, I'm Karl, owner at ausbeds. I'm not currently doing headboards. I was however I found that it's much better to only sell what I make myself. So until I can make headboards on-site, I will not be selling them. I'm setting this up currently and I should be producing them within 3 months.

Some fabric on the outside of a mattress is not going to make the mattress cool. There Are many other more important factors. Springs will be cooler than no springs. More foam will be hotter than less foam. Softer foam will be hotter then firmer foam. Tightly woven fabric may or may not be hotter than stretch knit fabric depending on even more factors.

So the answer to your question is, it's complicated. However, I build the mattress from the ground up with ventilation in mind. No foam sidewall support means better air-flow through the side of the mattress. Instead, I use reinforced metal side supports and also firmer pocket springs on the side. The top fabric is stretch-knit and made from Tencel which is a cooler fabric. The sheet and mattress protector and any other layer you put on top will also affect the temperature.

Darrell M.

Darrell M.asked

Sienna 8 Queen

Are these sold in Tasmania. Do they retain heat

Ausbeds
karl v.Ausbeds

Hiya, Only in Sydney, one day we will maybe, Sorry!

Get an answer from our members and Ausbeds representatives

Compare all 15 Ausbeds Sienna

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness33 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 15 Ausbeds Sienna