Ausbeds Sienna
Listing monitored by Ausbeds

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Pros

• Comfortable to sleep on

• Superior customer service

• Environmentally friendly fabric

Cons

• The mattress was somewhat heavy

Rachel
RachelIllawarra, NSW

Amazing quality and service.

The mattress and base are such wonderful value. The service in store was amazing and delivery service outstanding. We have slept incredibly well. I have chronic back pain and the new mattress has been a great asset in helping to alleviate issues I had with our old one.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,900.00.

Review collected in partnership with Ausbeds

acarthur
acarthur

A Good, Supportive Mattress

Purchased in April 2021 at Ausbeds for $1,900.00.

Great Mattress, saved our lives

After loosing hope in all the known brands, and in constant pain from our old mattress (that lasted less than a year) we decided to look for local makers and we are glad we did. At the shop we were met by the chap who actually makes all mattresses. He was professional, informative and also just keen to make a good product and have customers smiling. The product we bought was delivered the next morning, no fuss and no trouble. The quality and make are excellent, the price range was better than anything I saw of this quality. Now over 6 months later we still have no regrets, the mattress is great and we still like it. I would highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

ecost
ecostSydney

Outstanding customer service

The service offered by Karl and team at Ausbeds is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. Each visit to the showroom was quick and efficient. We liked that there are just 3 models with varying degrees of firmness. Far less daunting to choose yet enough within the range to cater to everyone. We love our mattress.
Two firmness side by side to cater to our preferences. Delivery was also quick, friendly and efficient. And when we needed to switch Karl could not have been more helpful.
Could not recommend highly enough. Thank you Ausbeds!

Purchased in August 2020 for $2,000.00.

Review collected in partnership with Ausbeds

Ben A.Perth, WA

Was a great bed for around a year. 3 years in, there are 2 clear dents from where we lay, with a mound in the Middle.

Not durable at all, lasts a year or so then you can clearly see the dents from where you lay. We have a mound in the middle so you are ending up sleeping on an angle because of this. We got the firm version as well and still this happened. Would have to see how a plush version would last.

Purchased for $1,800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
karl v.Ausbeds

No problem, We'll always figure something out

A Very Comfortable Bed

We are very happy with new bed. I can sleep on anything but my partner has neck and back issues which, after two or three weeks in the new bed, have more or less cleared up now. Thanks to Courtney and the crew!

Brownflower
BrownflowerSydney, NSW

Best. Bed. Ever.

So we have had our sienna for over 2.5 years now and it's still as good as the day we bought it. My partner slept on it alone for the first year before we moved in together and there was no issues with sagging. Even now after sharing the bed for more than a year there is still zero sagging from two people on both sides every night. We are average size - 60kg, and 85kg. The mattress is pretty heavy, but I don't really think of that as a con as such. The customer service is ridiculously good too. Could not recommend this company more.

Purchased in April 2018 at Ausbeds for $800.00.

Very happy

I have only had this mattress a few days but so far I have really enjoyed it! It is very supportive and comfortable. I can’t comment on the longevity of the mattress yet but so far I am very happy.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Great Decision

We visited Ausbeds having read the many positive reviews from previous buyers. We found the owner, Karl, to be extremely helpful and he was definitely instrumental in our decision to buy.

Our mattress provides the perfect blend of support and comfort that we were looking for, and has made a big difference to our sleep. A great product and I would happily recommend Ausbeds to anyone in the market for a new bed.

Purchased in November 2020.

Find out how Ausbeds Sienna compares to other Mattresses

Perfect mattress and excellent service

We visited ausbeds a month ago and had no hesitations in deciding on this particular mattress for its level of comfort and back support. Karl was more than happy to go through all the various specs and even showed us the inner components of ausbeds' mattresses. You'd deal direct with the owner, the designer who keeps improving his products, and the manufacturer and you'd know that should there be any issues or change of mind, your concerns would be addressed promptly. Delivery was prompt and efficient. Service with big smiles from both sides. Highly recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Ali
Ali

Great experience

It is great
great service and great product quality. i recommend. been more than 3 years and i am very satisfied with the mattress.
The team were cooperative
I bought the kingsize mattress and it is great
Thanks again

Purchased in July 2017 for $999.00.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

The first was so comfortable we bought a second!

We bought a Sienna 6 (double) for our son a few months ago and have found it so comfortable we just bought another for our daughter. We highly recommend it!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Ausbeds.

Carolyn5454
Carolyn5454Sydney, NSW

Really comfortable bed and always wake up feeling refreshed!!

I initially bought the Sienna 8 which was to hard for me. I went into the shop and were amazing they we’re happy to change the springs and did so within 1 hour of picking up my bed. Really professional staff. Would highly recommend!!! Thanks again for making this so easy

Purchased in June 2020.

Gemma S.
Gemma S.Sydney, NSW

The BEST mattress, plus you get to support a lovely gentleman running a local business in Sydney.

Very comfortable, supportive and of a high quality. Very reassured by warranty the owner described to me when I was there trying all the models. Sleep has been amazingly better than before, and the foam is supportive of my lower back which has always been an issue for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ausbeds.

BradC
BradCSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

Have been sleeping on this mattress for over a week now and wish I purchased it sooner. It’s so comfortable. Delivery was perfect, polite guys and friendly to deal with.

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,450.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Rodney F
Rodney Fasked
Sienna 4 King Single

I’m a 80 yo male weighing 130kg. Will the king single Sienna be suitable. I’m looking, specifically for a soft feel.

karl v.Ausbeds

Hi Rodney, My hunch is that at 130kg the sienna 4 will be too soft for you and your spine will fall out of alignment. I would go with at least the 6. The aurora has a layer of 2396 micro springs which add more "softness" without the heat retention that adding extra foam brings. You should come in and try, although if you decide to buy we have a new feature that isn't updated on the website just yet.

You can buy any of our mattresses and change between any of them after. For example, you might order the sienna 6, then decide you need more comfort, and you can upgrade to the aurora 6. This is free, just unzip, roll up the comfort layer, drive over and we'll sort it out. If you want us to swap it, we'll charge a flat fee of $2 per km. You've got 3 months of swaps. If we still can't get you comfy, we'll refund you. There are a few fees associated with the refund however they are quite reasonable. You can find this information here

We find this the best way to get people nice n comfy :)

Richard Warburton
Richard Warburtonasked
Sienna

What is height above floor of queen mattress and base

Paul S.
Paul S.

We only bought the mattress as our base was perfectly fine, but our bed is 60cm high.
Hope this helps.

karl v.Ausbeds

Hi Richard, Our base is 20cm thick and the feet (Flat feet or wheels) for the base are 10cm. The cooper and sienna mattresses are 30cm thick. And the Aurora is 32cm thick. So together you're looking at the top of the mattress being 60-62cm of the ground.

Fiona
Fionaasked
Sienna

We are looking for a bed that would suit both of us - hubby by weighs 150kg+ and myself 80 - need something that is good for backs etc - do your mattresses suit us? Looking at king size

karl v.Ausbeds

Hi Fiona, At 150kgs a stronger spring unit is required. My springs will be suitable up until around 110kgs. For 80kgs weight, my springs would work perfectly. I'm working on getting a thicker diameter wire in the springs for the heavier range. I don't have them yet, Maybe in a few months though, sorry!

Get an answer from our members and Ausbeds representatives

Ausbeds Sienna

Features:

• The quilt is designed with a breathable Tencel fabric covering. Tencel is an environmentally friendly, light, and versatile fabric.
  • High flexibility quilting foam provides maximum comfort
  • Available in three comfort levels: medium-soft, medium, and medium-firm - to suit a wide range of sleeping styles

Points of praise for Ausbeds Sienna:

• The mattress was comfortable, supportive and helped reviewers achieve a good night’s sleep
  • Many reviewers felt pleased that they were supporting an Australian company
  • Polite and co-operative customer service and knowledgeable staff left a positive impression on reviewers
  • Fast delivery made purchasing the mattress a quick and easy process.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Reviewer favourite Ausbeds Sienna has won the 2021 Award for Best Mattress. Superior comfort and cooperative customer service were the stand-out factors.

Compare all 15 Ausbeds Sienna

FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeKingQueenDoubleKing Single
Thickness33 cm33 cm33 cm33 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 15 Ausbeds Sienna