Ausbeds Sienna

Ausbeds Sienna

Sienna 4, Sienna 8, Sienna 6

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Excellent mattress and service

Purchased a mattress from Ausbeds a week ago. The service was second to none. Prompt and efficient. The mattress itself is fantastic. So comfortable...very happy customer. Our sleeping has improved and aches from an old mattress have disappeared.

Mathew C.

Mathew C.Sydney, NSW

Best mattress I've ever owned

Proof you don't need to spend big money on a quality mattress all round great customer service affordable pricing friendly staff buying a mattress from these guys is a great way to support a local business (will definitely help you sleep better at night) would highly recommend

Trung

TrungSydney, NSW

The mattress is perfect!

Highly recommend this mattress. Bought Ausbeds Sienna 8 Queen few weeks ago, the mattress is good and comfortable but I used to sleep in a very firm mattress, Karl is happy to give me a new one which is firmer. The customer service is awesome!

Find out how Ausbeds Sienna compares to other Mattresses

Excellent quality at a competitive price!!

Very comfortable and high quality. It is the 3rd mattress I buy from Ausbeds and. They are durable and maintain shape and firmness over time. I will repeat again!
The staff has extensive knowledge about their products and are always accomodating to find the best mattress for you.

Ramisa

RamisaSydney, NSW

Quality on soooo many levels!

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Great comfort, great service at each step of the way

Much more comfortable than the other branded beds. Mattress feels very durable. The overall service of the people for me over the line immediately. We are happy to support a local Australian business.

Tayla D.

Tayla D.Sydney, NSW

They take the confusion out of buying a mattress

I was getting bamboozled trying to navigate the the mattress market, until I found Ausbed. No tricky gimmicks or sales tactics, just an honest Australian business making great mattresses. Very happy with my king sized sienna, very comfortable, made to order, friendly service. Thanks!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Soft

Great product. Honest, knowledgeable & local!

Our old mattress had come to the end of its life and I was dreading finding a replacement. Ausbeds great reviews and local manufacturing made it a no brainer. Because they make the beds they know their product inside out and will do everything to ensure you are going to be happy with your purchase. As for the bed, fantastic both hubby and I getting a great nights sleep. Highly recommended

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,250.00.

Tones

TonesSydney, NSW

Sooo comfortable and amazing service!

Great Mattress!

Recently my older mattress began to give me slight back pain and I have been searching for a new good mattress that would be not only good for my back but also last me at least 5 years. I’ve seen a lot of amazing reviews about the Sienna range beds and decided to purchase! I’ve had it for a few days and it is amazing! No back pain and such a good sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ausbeds.

So far so good

So far so good not long enough to test yet but happy with it. It gas gas lots of good reviews. And I will let you know after the trial

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,350.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Jason Kennedy

Jason KennedySydney, NSW

Blew the sealy away..

I have been late to work every day since i got this mattress. We ordered on a Friday, they didn't have stock so they made it for us on Saturday then delivered on Sunday!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$1,650.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Comfortable, seemingly well made and great customer service.

Comfortable and I’ve slept well so far. I have back issues and haven’t had any discomfort associated with the mattress. Early days still, so durability hasn’t been tested but have a friend with another in their range and it seems to be going strong.

DropBearWrangler

DropBearWranglerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfort and Great Customer Service

I foolishly ordered a bed in a box to replace my ageing mattress. Despite promises of floating on air, instead I felt I was sleeping on rocks. So I opted for the trial to end with a resounding thumbs down and considered my next option. Enter Ausbeds. I’d bought from them before, liked their product and wasn’t disappointed this time. The bed arrived in a couple of days (I’m outside Sydney metro) and this time I didn’t feel like I had a prison mattress; it was comfortable with the right balance of support. Never again will my shadow darken the bed in a box homepages. Any future purchases will remain with Ausbeds. Highly recommended.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$1,250.00.

Aaron

Aaron

Fantastic mattress! Very happy with choosing Ausbeds.

This mattress is really comfortable but also providing enough support. I’m 75kg so the soft is perfect. If I weighed more, then the medium would be best. It’s a high quality mattress at a great price. Buying direct from the manufacturer means no added costs. Nice to support a local Aussie made product too. Highly recommended!

Purchased in April 2020 at Ausbeds for A$1,350.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Perfect mattress

Since getting this mattress I have been sleeping straight through with no night time wakeups.

I have only had this mattress for 5 days so I can’t comment on durability now

regret buying it

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Sagging Yes

Amazing Service & Brilliant Mattress

Couldn't speak more highly of this local Australian company. We arrived at their factory just after 12.30pm. Selected our mattress and were advised it could be delivered that afternoon! Brilliant service. Both my partner and I are bodybuilders weighing over 125kg. It’s important to have a mattress that can support our weight so the next test was how well we slept. After having a wonderful nights sleep on our new mattress I checked my sleep rating on my Fitbit. I rated an 86 out of 100. I have never had such a high sleep rating in the two years I have had my Fitbit. Proof of the great nights sleep I had on our new mattress. I can not speak more highly of this company.

Purchased in April 2020 at Ausbeds for A$1,350.00.

No more back pain.

I found the team to be very helpful and knowledgeable about the product they are selling. Great on delivery time and easy to work with. Go to the showroom have a look.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$1,100.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Best beds ever. Best service best delivery

This is the third bed I have purchased from ausbeds Marrickville. Excellent service every times. Quick and easy delivery and beds are awesome! Can not fault them. Courtney is wonderful and Karl is a awesome bloke and I wish him all the best with his business. Keep doing what your doing it’s the best!

Purchased in April 2020.