Ausbeds Sienna

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
    • Side (37)
    • Back (18)
    • Front (5)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (52)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (51%) · No (49%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (8%) · No (92%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (36)
    • Hard (8)
    • Soft (5)
    • Very Soft (1)
Chloe

ChloeSydney, NSW

So amazing! Best mattress I have had!

I purchased the sienna 4 a few days ago! It is extremely comfortable and just right for me. I have no back pain during the night now and I sleep solidly and don’t toss and turn as much as what I used to! The best mattress I have ever purchased. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a new mattress!

Purchased in March 2020 at Ausbeds for $1,250.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Perfect bed and perfect service

Extremely comfortable, high quality bed and bed base. Zero regrets and would buy again. Karl and Courtney are also excellent to deal with and very professional. Top notch service!!! A

Purchased in March 2020.

Marty Arango

Marty ArangoSydney, NSW

True Australian business

What a great experience. It’s reassuring to know if there are any issues with your purchase, there are simple solutions.
Even seeing the quality components going into each mattress right there in the factory is amazing!

Purchased in March 2020 at Ausbeds for $1,250.00.

mrbagoomba

mrbagoombaSydney, NSW

Ausbeds Sienna 8

What an excellent company
Their customer service is brilliant.
I was so impressed by the owner Karl
The bed we bought was very comfortable and their
Back up service is the best I've ever experienced.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,000.00.

SamSydney, NSW

Too early to tell but so far amazing

The bed is infinitely better than the one I had.
I purchased the old style sienna 8 which apparently is not popular and has been discontinued, but I personally feel the firmness of this mattress is better than the current popular range - pity.
Regardless, really good for now, but only used it for 2 days, but I am happy with it.
I will update this in 3-6 months’ time when I can better comment.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,000.00.

Jason

JasonMid North Coast, NSW

Great mattress, very well made. I wish I didn’t have to get out of bed in the morning. The mattress is that comfortable.

Very comfortable, strongly built, great customer service.
I used to sleep awkwardly during the night on my old mattress, I now sleep very peacefully and undisturbed at night. My only problem is getting up in the morning. I seem to always want to sleep in.

Fred

Do yourself a favour and get a Sienna

Purchased the Sienna Queen in February and it's been great since. Would buy again and would recommend. A small niggle is that it's quite heavy, so inside a bed frame rather than on a base, changing sheets is a bit harder. But that's a direct result of the high comfort level, so easily accepted.

Purchased in February 2019.

karl v.Ausbeds

Great mattress. Harrys delivery was super efficient

Super comfy and relaxing. No back problems. This mattress is for a spare room so we havent tested it much. Harrys delivery was super efficient and engaged with our difficult to access terrace.

Purchased in November 2019 at Ausbeds for $1,580.00.

yt

ytAU

Wonderful mattress and service!

Purchased in November 2019 at Ausbeds for $1,250.00.

Jake

JakeSydney, NSW

Great mattress, great service, easy delivery

I must have spent around a week looking at mattresses and reviews and driving myself nuts trying to sieve through the blatant false promotion. Found the Sienna range at Ausbeds and went for the softer King size SR4 as it sounded ideal for what I wanted and the reviews felt a bit more honest. Only had it two nights so cant talk about durability yet but slept like a baby so far and it feels sturdy, doesnt come in a box like most I was looking at!

I even had my sheets upgraded by Karl, the owner, at no extra cost ($100+ difference) and Harry who did the delivery was great, kept me updated on times and good conversation as well!

Purchased in November 2019 at Ausbeds for $1,400.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

This is what I want! Best mattress !

They are not only very professional mattress makers but also very friendly customer service! I spent a lot of time trying to find the best mattress and finally found it. Now I'm waiting for the best two pillows I've ever experienced. If you don't want to waste your time, just go this way.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent mattress thanks guys

Thanks guys we're very happy with the mattress and the price we paid. The prompt delivery was appreciated and thanks for your help Harry you made ii t all easy.

Purchased at Marrickville.

Excellent bed and fantastic service!

The mattress is firm and comfy. Delivery was on time and Harry set the bed up for me. He even took away the packaging. I love my new bed. Highly recommended!

Deb

DebSydney, NSW

Great Service and Fast Delivery

Perceived Firmness Medium

Put this mattress to rest; great experience!

Great concept for hybrid mattress. Easy transaction and knowledgeable staff. Super helpful. Plenty of stars. Construction well thought out and high quality. Harry was on time, nice bloke, and efficient!

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,750.00.

Great mattresses

We are very pleased with both the Sienna R8 -Queen and Aurora 4 -Queen mattresses. Both are very comfortable and supportive. I put a cotton mattress cover on the Aurora and it was not as soft as I remembered it to be in the showroom. After putting on a more flexible cover the mattress was absolutely perfect. The service from Ausbeds was excellent with Karl explaining how the beds were made without the hard sell. Harry the delivery driver was very efficient and arrived exactly on time. Delivery was free because we bought the two mattress and a Hudson Base. Very satisfied with Ausbeds.

Purchased in September 2019 at Ausbeds.

karl v.Ausbeds

You've done exactly the right thing. My new sheets and mattress protector range will use flexible fabric for this exact reason. Good job

Katrina K.

Katrina K.Sydney, NSW

Life changing!

After suffering shoulder & back pain we can already feel the difference after a few days.
Sleep has been much better & not waking up in pain in the morning.
Super happy customer all round & have been sharing with friends!

Purchased in September 2019 at Ausbeds for $1,000.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Great bed with exemplary service

This is a great bed at a good price. We bought Sienna queen and Cooper king single. Delivery on same day by Harry was prompt, courteous and efficient. Overall, five stars

Purchased in September 2019.

Heat Retention Yes
Michelle M.

Michelle M.Sydney, NSW

Affordable and the best night's sleep!

Staff were fab, Harry was very helpful and happy to set up for me when delivered. I had the best night's sleep I have had in years! Recommended highly and extremely happy with the bed I purchased. The reason why I chose ausbeds was because of the affordability within their range of beds and the excellent reviews online, it has definitely lived up to my expectations. Thanks ausbeds!

Purchased in September 2019 at Ausbeds.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Awesome bed. Easy dealing all around and smoothest delivery. Can’t speak highly enough and a bargain too

Have had incredible sleeps since purchase. The delivery guy, Harry was so quick and professional. Everything happened when and how it was described to me. Have been recommending to friends ever since.

Purchased in August 2019 for $989.00.