Aussie Health Products

Aussie Health Products

4.3

Basil H.

Basil H.

First time customer - very pleased with the service

One of the few suppliers of sugarless lime and lemon drops at the moment. So happy with the service I received from this company and the timely delivery. Thank you very much Aussie Health.

PJ. George

PJ. GeorgeNorth Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with !

Super easy to order and pay online, items arrive arrive fast and always very thoughtfully packaged - right down to the freezer packs in with some of the items might have been damaged in the heat. Many thanks Aussie Health, will definitely be a repeat customer!

Lea

LeaGippsland, VIC

I couldn't be happier! I have ordered some bone broth products from Aussie Health Products twice online in the last month and both orders have arrived quickly and been well-packaged so as not to damage them. I'm loving the products, too, and will definitely be ordering again.

Jarrod H.

Jarrod H.Perth, WA

I feel like I've been taken up the river with no paddle!!

Ordered two tins of tumeric tea a few weeks ago, nothing!!! The delivery companys website is still saying it's in transit????
Hard to work out where the lie starts and ends with this company?

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Very impressed with my order. Great price, my order was very well packaged and it arrived really quickly. Completely exceeded my expectations. So I am a very happy new customer.

Karen S.

Karen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely outstanding

Couldn’t be happier with the products available and the outstanding service provided to me. Will be recommending this business for its excellent product range and customer service that is fantastic

Debbie C.

Debbie C.Southwest, VIC

Great company

I have made several orders now, no issues to mention.
Love the MASSIVE range of products that include many gluten free products too.
Products that can be hard to find, definitely worth looking here :)

Channay

ChannayHunter Region, NSW

Happy Customer

I've been buying online from Aussie Health products for over a year now and never had any problems with my orders. Always on time and the products are great prices.

Very Happy Will Buy Again

Had no problems finding my products.
Everything was find even a quick reply to my query via email.
Quality was as expected and speedy delivery.
Have differently no complaints.
Keep the great work up.

Leonie J.

Leonie J.Murray Region, NSW

Excellent service

I have purchased items several times from Aussie Health Products and can highly recommend them. They have a huge range to choose from and send orders promptly. I am very happy with their service.

Best protein powder I've found

I've tried LOTS of vegan gluten-free protein powders and BSc Clean Vegan Protein Powder is by far the best I've found. The taste and texture are lovely and it gives me lots of energy. The Aussie Health Products website has also been easy to use and delivery is always prompt. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

Trish Stevenson

Trish StevensonWentworth Falls

My new go to store.

Products are great and arrived very quickly. Easy transaction and good quality goods.

I found the site easy to navigate and prices are reasonable. I will definitely buy from here again.

IG Consumer

IG ConsumerSydney, NSW

Can't believe it..

I bought the EcoEgg laundry ball and Dryer Eggs.. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't try. My clothes come out beautifully clean. I still use softener and napisan.. but I see no difference to when I used detergent.. actually clothes look whiter if anything. The dryer balls are great too.. towels came up extra fluffy I had to squash them into the cupboard. No need for the dryer sheet anymore.

Great service and products

Easy ordering, good selection of products, good length of shelf life.
My order was delivered promptly in the Brisbane region.
All round very happy with this well stocked company and their service.

Great

I bought Graham’s shampoo and conditioner as well as Sukin body wash. Was delivered very quickly and products are great. I do wish the shampoo and conditioner came in bigger volumes such as refill sizes but that’s just me nit picking. Website is easy to navigate, checkout was easy. Quite happy with Aussie Health Products, not my first visit and won’t be my last.

Boonah16

Boonah16

Great products, quick delivery

I am (as I will used Aussie Health Products again) very happy with the website and I found what I wanted easily and also browsing was easy. The produce range is really great and the products are of the best quality.

sevie2006

sevie2006Sydney, NSW

Love the taste!!! Fantastic delivery..

I purchased Carob kibble and Mallow tea on wednesday afternoon I received my item within 48hrs.. fantastic delivery service. Easy to shop on their online store.. reasonable pricing.. will definately be back.. thank you Aussie Health Products..
P.s writing this review whilst drinking my mallow tea..

JET

JETSydney Surrounds, NSW

A Nice Company.

It is easy to find the product I am looking for and I am very satisfied with the quality of this product.
The company is nice to deal with and their service is of a high standard.

Karen

KarenCanberra

Vegan sugar-free jelly - great!

I bought all 4 flavours of the Simply Delish dessert jellies and really like them. The flavours are very nice - strawberry, raspberry, peach and orange - and the jellies are vegan and sweetened with erythritol. No carbs in there either!
Great for a dessert with berries and cream, or in a trifle, or just for when I would like something sweet.

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Great Service

Aussie Health Products have an extensive range of quality products which are competitively priced.
The servce has always been prompt and fuss free.
They are highly recommended to anyone as the time they save is important.