Aussie Health Products

Aussie Health Products

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great company

I have made several orders now, no issues to mention.
Love the MASSIVE range of products that include many gluten free products too.
Products that can be hard to find, definitely worth looking here :)

Happy Customer

I've been buying online from Aussie Health products for over a year now and never had any problems with my orders. Always on time and the products are great prices.

Very Happy Will Buy Again

Had no problems finding my products.
Everything was find even a quick reply to my query via email.
Quality was as expected and speedy delivery.
Have differently no complaints.
Keep the great work up.

Excellent service

I have purchased items several times from Aussie Health Products and can highly recommend them. They have a huge range to choose from and send orders promptly. I am very happy with their service.

Best protein powder I've found

I've tried LOTS of vegan gluten-free protein powders and BSc Clean Vegan Protein Powder is by far the best I've found. The taste and texture are lovely and it gives me lots of energy. The Aussie Health Products website has also been easy to use and delivery is always prompt. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

My new go to store.

Products are great and arrived very quickly. Easy transaction and good quality goods.

I found the site easy to navigate and prices are reasonable. I will definitely buy from here again.

Can't believe it..

I bought the EcoEgg laundry ball and Dryer Eggs.. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't try. My clothes come out beautifully clean. I still use softener and napisan.. but I see no difference to when I used detergent.. actually clothes look whiter if anything. The dryer balls are great too.. towels came up extra fluffy I had to squash them into the cupboard. No need for the dryer sheet anymore.

Great service and products

Easy ordering, good selection of products, good length of shelf life.
My order was delivered promptly in the Brisbane region.
All round very happy with this well stocked company and their service.

Great

I bought Graham’s shampoo and conditioner as well as Sukin body wash. Was delivered very quickly and products are great. I do wish the shampoo and conditioner came in bigger volumes such as refill sizes but that’s just me nit picking. Website is easy to navigate, checkout was easy. Quite happy with Aussie Health Products, not my first visit and won’t be my last.

Great products, quick delivery

I am (as I will used Aussie Health Products again) very happy with the website and I found what I wanted easily and also browsing was easy. The produce range is really great and the products are of the best quality.

Love the taste!!! Fantastic delivery..

I purchased Carob kibble and Mallow tea on wednesday afternoon I received my item within 48hrs.. fantastic delivery service. Easy to shop on their online store.. reasonable pricing.. will definately be back.. thank you Aussie Health Products..
P.s writing this review whilst drinking my mallow tea..

A Nice Company.

It is easy to find the product I am looking for and I am very satisfied with the quality of this product.
The company is nice to deal with and their service is of a high standard.

Vegan sugar-free jelly - great!

I bought all 4 flavours of the Simply Delish dessert jellies and really like them. The flavours are very nice - strawberry, raspberry, peach and orange - and the jellies are vegan and sweetened with erythritol. No carbs in there either!
Great for a dessert with berries and cream, or in a trifle, or just for when I would like something sweet.

Great Service

Aussie Health Products have an extensive range of quality products which are competitively priced.
The servce has always been prompt and fuss free.
They are highly recommended to anyone as the time they save is important.

Fantastic alternative to plain salt!

Purchased the Apple cider vinegar and herb salt, very happy with both items. Arrived very quickly. Easy to use website. Herb salt is so versatile. Vinegar is super tasting. Will order again and have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Reliable and accessible

I buy the same things all the time so it was great to be able to just go to what I wanted and know that it was there and would arrive in a timely manner.

My husbands most favourite jam

The best jam ever. If you love cumquat jam then you will love this. So tasty, and real pieces of fruit, just beautiful. I found what I was looking for straight away. You have a great range of products I look forward to buying from you again

Has everything I can't get locally

I found Aussie Health Products on-line after not being able to get products that I use, locally after moving. They had everything I needed and more to try! I placed an order and was very happy with the prompt delivery and the quality of all the products I ordered. The store is very easy to navigate; I have placed 2 more orders since and plan to continue to order regularly (thinking about quantities needed for about a month).

Love Aussie Products

Really easy site to navigate. Good range of products. The shipment arrived super fast and was well packed for safe arrival. I look forward to shopping at this site again.

Excellent product and speedy delivery

The product was easy to locate and it was easy to arrange purchase. I received the product in great time and are still enjoying it. Look forward to purchasing more in the future.