Aussie Health Products

Aussie Health Products

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aussie Health Products

4.3

Sorry

This is not the company I purchased before but I don’t know how to delete the comments. So I have to edit as this.

Nimmiecassa
NimmiecassaPerth, WA

Shocking customer service & delivery - 4 weeks and still counting !

Ordered a product Dec 13th its now 4 weeks later and its still sitting in a Sydney depot.
Customer service doing nothing except saying can be up to 21 business days.
I will never deal with them again.
Advise you to stay away.

Basil H.
Basil H.

First time customer - very pleased with the service

One of the few suppliers of sugarless lime and lemon drops at the moment. So happy with the service I received from this company and the timely delivery. Thank you very much Aussie Health.

PJ. George
PJ. GeorgeNorth Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with !

Super easy to order and pay online, items arrive arrive fast and always very thoughtfully packaged - right down to the freezer packs in with some of the items might have been damaged in the heat. Many thanks Aussie Health, will definitely be a repeat customer!

Lea
LeaGippsland, VIC

I couldn't be happier! I have ordered some bone broth products from Aussie Health Products twice online in the last month and both orders have arrived quickly and been well-packaged so as not to damage them. I'm loving the products, too, and will definitely be ordering again.

Jarrod H.
Jarrod H.Perth, WA

I feel like I've been taken up the river with no paddle!!

Ordered two tins of tumeric tea a few weeks ago, nothing!!! The delivery companys website is still saying it's in transit????
Hard to work out where the lie starts and ends with this company?

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Very impressed with my order. Great price, my order was very well packaged and it arrived really quickly. Completely exceeded my expectations. So I am a very happy new customer.

Karen S.
Karen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely outstanding

Couldn’t be happier with the products available and the outstanding service provided to me. Will be recommending this business for its excellent product range and customer service that is fantastic

Debbie C.
Debbie C.Southwest, VIC

Great company

I have made several orders now, no issues to mention.
Love the MASSIVE range of products that include many gluten free products too.
Products that can be hard to find, definitely worth looking here :)

Channay
ChannayHunter Region, NSW

Happy Customer

I've been buying online from Aussie Health products for over a year now and never had any problems with my orders. Always on time and the products are great prices.

Very Happy Will Buy Again

Had no problems finding my products.
Everything was find even a quick reply to my query via email.
Quality was as expected and speedy delivery.
Have differently no complaints.
Keep the great work up.

Leonie J.
Leonie J.Murray Region, NSW

Excellent service

I have purchased items several times from Aussie Health Products and can highly recommend them. They have a huge range to choose from and send orders promptly. I am very happy with their service.

Best protein powder I've found

I've tried LOTS of vegan gluten-free protein powders and BSc Clean Vegan Protein Powder is by far the best I've found. The taste and texture are lovely and it gives me lots of energy. The Aussie Health Products website has also been easy to use and delivery is always prompt. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

Trish Stevenson
Trish StevensonWentworth Falls

My new go to store.

Products are great and arrived very quickly. Easy transaction and good quality goods.

I found the site easy to navigate and prices are reasonable. I will definitely buy from here again.

IG Consumer
IG ConsumerSydney, NSW

Can't believe it..

I bought the EcoEgg laundry ball and Dryer Eggs.. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't try. My clothes come out beautifully clean. I still use softener and napisan.. but I see no difference to when I used detergent.. actually clothes look whiter if anything. The dryer balls are great too.. towels came up extra fluffy I had to squash them into the cupboard. No need for the dryer sheet anymore.

Read more reviews - page 2