Better Value Pharmacy

Better Value Pharmacy

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Better Value Pharmacy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Best Pharmacy

Great prices, user friendly website, Good promotions, Fast delivery. I will never shop at another pharmacy again. Would give 10 stars if I could.

Joey
Joey

Buyers beware! Listing product online but no stock to send to buyer!

Allowed me to wait for nothing for a long time, I almost forgot that I order from this online store. The item that I purchased was out of stock but the store failed to notify me and to remove the listing on their online store. Store didn’t bother contacting me about the situation. I only learned it when I called them, very disappointed. I think this type of behaviour of listing product online when they are fully aware that they do not have a stock is misleading and hence illegal in Australia. Staff were also rude and arrogant. I will never buy from this online store again.

Other Chemists