NSW, VIC, WA, QLD

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Hai

HaiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad quality and delays fixing issues

Flooring
bae y.

bae y.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointing company

It is often found, when dealing as an individual with the corporate system, that the corporate system will try its best to misguide you into doing certain actions that you would otherwise be well-informed enough to not do.
I am severely disappointed because they had double price list and show us cheaper one then when I interested in, Sales manager brought new price list from inside sales room.
I would not recommend anyone use Fairewater display centre to buy it but to instead find a real estate agent. If I could give a -5/5 to express my utmost disappointment I would.

Build StagePre-Construction
Tung Dang

Tung DangSydney, NSW

This is bad

Home Builders

Find out how Frasers Property Australia compares to other Home Builders

jan f.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer service and Premium Plots and Professional Sales team

Bought a Land in 2017 Dec.The location and the developments were extremely high in quality. Developer planning requirements are clear for Architect to design efficiently, no guesswork, less frustrating abortive work, has a competitive edge over others with the right products, Developer optimizes use of its land and not necessary maximizes its plot ratio;

Frasers PropertyFrasers Property Australia

Jan, thank you for providing that wonderful feedback. I'm glad to hear of your positive experience and will ensure our team in Victoria are aware. - Adel M, Frasers Property

Poor Quality workmanship

I had purchased two houses from Fraser and my jaw dropped looking at the quality of what they had delivered. When i reported defects, i was told that it won't be rectified as they are within the building standard tolerances. When I threatened to take them to VCAT, they paid for a building inspector to carry out an inspection report where all of the issues i had reported (plus more) were captured. Fraser showed no intent in getting these items rectified. It has been over a year now and I am still trying to get those items from the building inspector's report ticked off. If i had known about the quality of their delivery, i would not have signed up for the second house. The worse mistake of my life. Stay away if you can.

Frasers PropertyFrasers Property Australia

Thilan, you’re understandably upset by this. We share your concern and our Prosperity Care team will continue to work through the remaining issues with you. – Adel M, Frasers Property

Tom

TomSydney

Pride in workmanship & customer Satisfaction not one of their objectives

From day 1 our experience has been a complete disaster. Apartment covered in thick concrete dust from ceiling to floor on settlement, kitchen cabinets needing multiple replacements to get right, car parking encroached by air conditioners & storage cages, intolerable noise from other apartments. After 4 attempts by these baffoons to hang a bedroom door that would not stay open we gave up live with it. My wife will not have them in the home again, just no respect - filthy boots, knocking walls & doors & obviously zero skills.
Any complaints are met with the same old tied line "it complies".
Worst decision we ever made.

Construction End DateJuly 2016
happy_camper

happy_camperSydney

Excellent quality and very responsive to fixing any defects

Overall the workmanship and quality was excellent. It was exactly as per the contract and the plans. They even gave us more car parking space than we thought we were going to get.

There were very minor defects such as a crack in the gyprock in the ceiling appear after a month. Frasers came out to fill it and paint it over within 72 hours.
Tap leaks and paint marks and re-grouting all were corrected within 48 hours.

Those were the only defects we've had.

Customer service from Frasers could be more responsive when you an enquiry, but their online hub for reporting hubs is attended to almost immediately within 24 hours.

Construction End DateAug 2016

HEADsydney

Ask the actual people who live in one of their houses

Construction End DateJan 2013
HEAD

Strongbuild didnt get the final release.

reggie007

reggie007

Careless and arrogant

I have never encountered a company that shows such a total lack or care and respect towards its own customers! The home we purchased was riddled with flaws, and when this was brought to their attention time after time, they did not seem at all concerned. They took no responsibility, showed no empathy, and certainly never apologised. You would think developers would understand the importance of a what a HOME means to their clients but not Frasers. I would never go anywhere near this company ever again. I have lived in many new homes, and have never experienced such a large number of flaws and such poor workmanship. Just sad really.

Home Builders

Find out how Frasers Property Australia compares to other Home Builders

AvW

AvWPerth

Very poor service & workmanship

Don't buy any development from Australand; the sales people are brilliant but after a year things started breaking and leaking and as developers Australand will not act as the maintenance period has expired. I now have problems with cracks on the exterior walls after only 2.5 years.

Build LocationWestern Australia
Trudy

TrudySydney

Failing to rectify defects properly

Structural Integrity
Spread the word

Spread the word

Australand

Build LocationVictoria

bongoozyasked

NSW

Keen to buy a property at Ed Square. The property is expected for handover in mid 2023. Can anyone please comment how close Fraser Properties deliver on estimated completion dates? Moreover there is no display properties ATM for the property type that I am buying so it is hard or guesstimate what I am expecting to get as inclusions etc. Any feedback on those please. I am also concerned about how the bank will value the property 3 yrs down the track and if it is undervalued then it would be a disaster. I am a first home buyer and can someone please share thoughts and experience in my scenario. Thanks in advance.

HEAD

We purchased off the plan years ago all looked good but the builder who actually built the house wasnt good.. they have been liquidated now so thats a relief for you,just check who the builder who does the work is.frasers are a good company and big enough to stand bytheir reputation,there appartments ive seen built by Taylors look good .

HEADasked

Frasers Property Australia

How do i get the stats on qty of veiws to a reveiw?

1472 views

HEAD

Thats a low number considering the amount of projects that are on the go.most of the new houses&units probably sell to people that dont even live in australia and dont care to read.or cant.

Jan

Janasked

Hi Everyone,

We're looking at purchasing off the plan with Frasers at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne. I've read through the reviews and questions and this has confused us even more as there's been some really positive and negative feedback. We understand the risk we take to purchase off the plan but this is a massive community like group they are building. Would anyone be able to provide any feedback or advice? Thank you!

Hi Jan,

We’re contacting you personally to ensure you have access to accurate, up to date information regarding your enquiry about Burwood Brickworks.

We’d love to speak to you directly to explain the process of purchasing off-the-plan, to take you through the masterplan for Burwood Brickworks, provide you with an update on construction, and answer any other questions you have. You can contact the Frasers Property team on 13 38 38 and we’d be happy to make an appointment for you.

Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups with over 95 years of experience in creating communities. At Burwood Brickworks, we are creating a dynamic community encompassing diverse housing choices, open space and parklands, community facilities and amenities. It will be one of Victoria’s and Australia’s most sustainable communities, and includes Burwood Brickworks shopping centre, which is on track to be declared the world’s most sustainable retail development.

We hope to hear from you soon. - Adel M, Frasers Property