• Build Stage

harini r.

harini r.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Awesome

Construction End DateNovember 2020

A fantastic first build experience!

Construction End DateOctober 2020
Korriene Lennecke

Korriene LenneckeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

GJ Best home builder 10/10

From start to finish GJ were very professional and informative sending weekly progress updates on construction and developments. I would like to personally thank David, Lisa, Steph, Adrien and Wayne for a fantastic build in Ballarat. Adrian was an exceptional site manager happy to assist with any enquiries we requested.
The build was completed on schedule even with COVID lockdowns etc.

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

han

hanIllawarra, NSW

Simply the best home builders you could ask for!

T and M

T and MIllawarra, NSW

Our home is excellent and the overall experience was great.

Our New Home Consultant was more than a sales person, because she had knowledge of the industry being a quality surveyor or something. She was very understanding and helpful. I had no issues with the admin or the set up and the invoicing was very simple. We knew what we wanted with our colours but got some guidance from their consultant and it was very helpful for our final choices. Our construction manager was very easy to contact and happy to take our calls and answer our questions. The overall quality of workmanship is excellent and we love our home.

Lena

LenaIllawarra, NSW

Very happy with my home and all the people I worked with.

I looked online to find out more about House and Land packages and noticed GJ Gardner had very good reviews. From the start my New Home Consultant was very good as were all the staff, very nice. They contacted me each week when building commenced. I am very happy with the overall quality of workmanship on my home.

I would definitely recommend GJ Gardner Shoalhaven

Vivienne

VivienneIllawarra, NSW

I am extremely happy with my home!

My New Home Consultant, Caton, was an absolute gem. I can't speak highly enough of him. I constantly gave him challenges and he stepped up to the plate and conquered each and every one of them - I don't know how he did it. The office staff have been absolutely wonderful. I worked with their colour consultant, as I wasn't sure what I wanted. She suggested ghosting as a colour, and I just love it. Everyone who sees it comments on how beautiful it looks. I appreciated the Friday calls and emails each week if they couldn't get hold of me. The quality of the workmanship is excellent. I would certainly recommend GJ to anyone building in this area.

Construction End DateApril 2020
Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

I am very happy with my home and the experience overall.

Our Dream Family Home

Sammy P.

Sammy P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Exceptional communication and finished product.

As first time builders we had no idea what to expect. And we are blown away! We love the home that Gj Gardner Goulburn have produced. Simon went above and beyond to produce exceptional quality, to ease our mind and make the whole build flow smoothly. A few hiccups occurred during building but Simon was quick to rectify and keep the build flowing in a timely manner. The whole team was easily approachable and my last minute ‘change of mind’ on some colours, tiles etc was never made to be a problem. It was almost sad to come to the end of the build as they became like family. Thank you, thank you so much for building our dream home.

Perfect 1st Build Experience

As a first time home builder, I was beyond impressed with the professionalism, helpfulness and advice given to me by the staff at GJ Albury.
Each and every one of them played an integral part in making my build no less than the perfect experience.
Not once did I encounter any issues and there were no hidden costs. The build and pricing went exactly as estimated. Have I relayed these exact words to others.. absolutely. I cannot speak more highly of this team and will definitely be back for my next build.

we love the house

we love the houseCentral West, NSW

We do love the house!!

we love the house!! our 1st home in australia! :)
my wife and I are very pleased with the whole process.
GJ Orange team were very patient answering , responding every questions we asked. we were informed throughout the entire build.
well a head of schedule and came in on our budget. we could not be happier, it was our best christmas present ever!

Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad you're loving your new home. It has been an absolute pleasure looking after your build and we sincerely hope you enjoy many years of wonderful memories in your new GJ Gardner Home.

Ssibik

SsibikGippsland, VIC

My dream home

I have nothing but positive things to say about the staff at GJ Gardner Bass Coast. From day 1 with Robyn, Rob, Ellen, Rosa and Gill, to my first walk through of the house with Brenden. They have all been amazing throughout the process. They have provided multiple updates via phone calls and emails. The Bass Coast team have promptly answered any questions I've had and showed so much patience and understanding that it's actually been exciting rather than stressful. A big thank you to everyone for making my dream home become a reality

Build StageMid-Construction

Jo Not HappyMid North Coast, NSW

Too many mistakes and a stop work on the build

[Name Removed] in sales was brilliant. The rest was awful. Didn't remember inclusions then charged us for them. Lots of mistakes. Excavated a retaining wall we didn't want and charged us 10k, but because not on DA Council issued a stop work because it took to long to get the engineering.

Hi Jo,
We are really sorry to hear that you've had such an unfortunate experience. We have reached out to the office and will be in contact to work through these issues with you.

Jo Not Happy

I need someone to contact me please. And not the Coffs Harbour office.

Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

Hi Jo, would you please be able to contact our Head Office regarding the matter on 07 5370 1200 or nsw@gjgardner.com.au so we can assist further.
Thank you & we look forward to hearing from you.

Jeremy W.

Jeremy W.South East Queensland, QLD

New Home Build

kamdam

kamdamIllawarra, NSW

Perfect house by the perfect builder!

GJ Gardner were amazing to work with, everything was explained up front and they supported us throughout the entire build process. Our build supervisor kept us fully informed every step of the way, answering all our questions in full, and the build quality exceeded our expectations. We'd definitely recommend GJ Gardner.

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Simon and Natalie

Simon and NatalieMurray Region, NSW

Great team with quality work

Emily

Emily

Custom Esplanade 328

Our GJ Gardner building experience was a pleasant experience. They were very organised and generally good with communicating with us. The building quality is exceptional and any issues we had were resolved in a timely manner. Our contract price was very similar to the final cost of the house. We would recommend building with GJ gardner.

Barry and Jenny Kirk

Barry and Jenny KirkCentral West, NSW

Our dream home!

Tanya84

Tanya84asked

QLD, Cairns

Are your prices for houses about the same as on the Gold Coast or are they more expensive in Cairns to build? I understand from my surveys that the cost of building in Cairns could be between 10-30% higher than the Gold Coast?
So far unfortunately dealing with various builders in Cairns prices for building a standard homes comes up 50-70% more than normal on the gold coast??!!
Could someone please explain what appears a complete rip off regarding the Cairns building prices. This is very disturbing as I was intending building 3 large houses in the area but are now reconsidering and may not build at all considering my profit margin has been completely eroded by what I at this stage would call greedy builders?
Kind regards,

Henning Bregnsdal

GJ Gardner HomesG.J. Gardner Homes

Hi Tannya84, great question. 10 to 20% might be a reasonable assumption. WHY? ... building the same home in Cairns has several key differences to building it on the Gold Coast. Cyclones for one - Cairns requires buildings to be much stronger with cyclonic wind ratings of C2 and C3, which adds more timber, more steel, more bracing, stronger windows, re-enforced garage doors and much more. Believe me, when a cyclone hits you'll be glad knowing your home is built to withstand it. Most builders in in far North Queensland also use core filled block for external walls, compared to brick veneer down south. Locally sourced materials and trades vary in price - e.g. the local concrete batching plants have about a 30% high cost base compared to SE QLD. And one final note, be sure you are comparing apples for apples (which is a challenge when looking at different builders) - every builder has varying inclusion levels so be sure to research thoroughly and look beyond the glossy brochures. I hope this helps.
All the best with your investment project!

Gina Portelli

Gina Portelliasked

QLD, Brisbane North & Bayside

Has anyone built a home with GJ Gardner on pacific harbour golf estate.
Wanted to know your experience.

Hi Gina,
This office is actually closed now but we have other offices who can build in this area. If you end up choosing GJ Gardner Homes, please contact either Brisbane Inner City West or Brisbane South as theu build in Brisbane North.
All the best in your building journey!

Class Actionasked

QLD, Sunshine Coast South

do you build a dual occupancy in Beenleigh qld?
thanks

I have no idea. Ask GJ Gardner themselves.

Class Action

Sorry. I don’t know why this was posted to you. I went to GJ Gardner site.

Hi there,
Yes we absolutely do we actually just released a few new designs specifically for this. Contact our Gold Coast North office who can help you with this :)

Get an answer from our members and G.J. Gardner Homes representatives