Mel

MelIllawarra, NSW

7 years later and still loving my G.J Gardner Home!

If you are looking for a builder to create your dream home then I would totally recommend GJ Gardner Shoalhaven. They are amazing from start to finish. They made our build journey seem so effortless, and stress free. We built our home a few years ago now, and still love it as much as the day we first moved in. The quality of workmanship is certainly standing the test of time. If I had the opportunity to build again I wouldn't got to anyone else except GJ Gardner Homes!! Thank you for my amazing home :)

Elizabeth

ElizabethMurray Mallee, SA

Pleasant experience from start to finish.

I chose to build with GJ as they had a good reputation. Right from my first consult to the end of completion, everything was handled professionally and with smiling helpful staff. I love everything about my new home. I stuck to a budget and the team at GJ were helpful in ideas and ways to stick to my budget. I'm very happy with the workmanship, looks better then I imagined. Thank you to everyone involved.

Ellen McCormick

Ellen McCormickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Our Dream Home

Our dream home came to life through GJ Gardner Wagga Wagga. We initially choose to build with GJ Gardner due to their outstanding reputation and the quality of the products/materials used throughout the build process, and they did not disappoint. The quality of our home in every aspect is outstanding, and we could not be happier with the finished product. Every team member of GJ Gardner we dealt with were professional, friendly, extremely helpful and accommodating of what we wanted to achieve in our new home. We recommend GJ Gardner to any of our friends and family thinking about building their own home. A huge thank you to the team at GJ Gardner Wagga Wagga, our dream home is absolutely perfect.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Exceeded expectations !

Our spectacular family home was built by the dedicated and professional team at GJ Gardner ALBURY. During the process the team were always approachable, and we were delighted by the quick response to any of our concerns, and the high quality of work done by all the trades. The final cost was right on the estimate. Many thanks to Leigh, Sherrie, Mark, Ian & Sam.

Denzil

DenzilSydney, NSW

Best builder in town; Personalised service and fantastic project

The supervisor kept me in the loop, pro-actively organised regular walk throughs. Quality of workmanship and quality of finishes is absolutely of high quality. I have built with other high street builders before and now I know the difference having built with G J Gardner.. When clarifications were required, G J Gardner's team provided them promptly to my full satisfaction. The cost estimate and final costs were spot on. I have no hesitation to build with them again if I ever build again.

Exceeded expectations!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Steph E.G.J. Gardner Homes

Aldrin S.

Aldrin S.Sydney, NSW

The best service I have had with our build

Build StagePre-Construction

Faris

FarisIllawarra, NSW

Quality if workmanship is Excellent!

All the staff at GJ Gardner Shoalhaven have been excellent, especially Tanya. She worked really hard to make sure I got all the things I requested and there were many changes to the plans that I had made. She made sure everything was perfect. Cameron our Construction Manager was excellent to work with. He was easy to contact and able to answer most of my questions straight away. I am very happy with the quality of my home and would certainly recommend building with GJ Gardner.

Happy Customer

A Hugh thank you to the whole team at GJ Gardner Homes, especially for all those who have been directly involved in the building of my special project. This was a long held goal of my.
I have been continually delighted by the smooth progression, timely procedures and professionalism, especially the weekly updates which were so appreciated.
To receive the keys and the magnificent basket of goodies from your friendly team was a very special moment for me.
A very happy customer Kavell Lyons.

Variety NSW_ACT

Variety NSW_ACTSydney, NSW

A wonderful family home built by a fantastic team.

We were delivered an outstanding home by a dedicated and professional team. The house was over and above our expectations. We cannot speak highly enough about the team at GJ's who built a beautiful and very cleverly designed family home for Variety the children's charity. The house was built to the highest standards with a very high level finish.

Variety auctioned the house so that we could generate funds for the many children in need across NSW. On behalf of the kids and families that were helped by this incredible donation will always be very grateful to GJ Gardner Homes Shoalhaven for such a generous gift and for all of the work that they do in the Shoalhaven community.

Construction End DateMarch 2019

G.J. Gardner Launceston Made The Whole Building Process Simple and Stress Free

My husband and I were so happy with the service provided to us by GJ Gardener Launceston. They made the whole building process extremely simple and stress free which is exactly what we needed! Their staff are extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble, they also gave us constant updates on how the build was progressing. We love our new home and could not rate them high enough!

Construction End DateApril 2019

Awesome experience

From our initial contact with Sales Consultant Craig our experience with GJ Gardner was nothing short of professional,friendly, and obvious to us that this was the company to build our home.

We built from interstate with most communications via phone, email or text.

Craig together with Gary the builder & Danae in the office constantly kept us informed & updated through the whole building process including progress photos which was very reassuring and absolutely stress free.

An AMAZING experience .. THANK YOU !!!

Kha Tu

Kha TuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great home building experience! I would recommend to everyone!

Construction End DateJune 2019

Kym

KymMurray Mallee, SA

Dream Come True

I can not praise GJ Gardner enough for the time and effort they have put into my dream home. It was a fantastic journey from the very beginning all staff are helpful and understanding it was great to be able to ask questions, have things explained to me so that I could understand[ as I was a first time builder], The workmanship that has gone into my home is amazing and cost was spot on. I am now 3 months into my new home, GJ Gardner have contacted me to see how things are going

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Sue D.G.J. Gardner Homes

Hi Kym I am so pleased that your build journey with the Riverland team was fantastic :). Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we wish you many wonderful times in your new home. Sue Dilena General Manager G.J. Gardner Homes South Australia

Praveen

PraveenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing first home experience

Construction End DateJune 2019
Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

First build. Very happy with our new home.

Being the first time building a home, it was all very nerve racking. We had contacted a few local builders for quotes but GJ Gardners Naracoorte were the most prompt and professional. Meg found us the perfect plan to suit our family, with a price to suit our budget. The build was managed well by Rod with hardly any hiccups. Overall we are very happy with our new home. Thank you.

Dream Home

We have been in our semi customised GJGardner home almost 3 weeks now and we are loving it. The quality of our home exceeded our expectations and it is stunning. 50 words is not enough to express how much we enjoyed building with this team and how happy we are!

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Kory

KoryIllawarra, NSW

Excellent staff and their customer service was really really good.

All the staff were excellent and their customer service was really, really good. Any questions we had they were straight onto them. The admin set up, contract specs and invoicing worked really well. The advice offered by the colour consultant was really helpful on things we hadn't even thought of. Our Construction Manager was sensational. He explained things in our terms. The overall quality of workmanship is excellent as too the time frame to build our home. I would certainly recommend anyone building to give GJ Gardner a call!

Cassie C.G.J. Gardner Homes

Kory, thank you so much for your lovely review. We're so glad you enjoyed the build process and thanks so much for building with GJ Gardner Homes.

Nyssa

NyssaIllawarra, NSW

Quality of workmanship is excellent

Our first contact was with Skye, one of the New Home Consultants. She knows so much and her knowledge is fantastic. She is certainly the shining star of that team. Everyone at GJ Gardner were all super eager to answer any questions we had and were always courteous. I really wanted a specific splash back, but this was out of my budget. Our colour consultant suggested another tile laid in a herringbone pattern with a dark grout to make it pop and I just love it. It looks fantastic. The overall workmanship is excellent and I am extremely happy with my new home. I would recommend anyone building in the Shoalhaven to give them a call!

Cassie C.G.J. Gardner Homes

Stress free experience, can't fault anyone we dealt with

All the staff at GJ Gardner were excellent and always helpful and courteous. It was such a smooth process. From Skye our New Home consultant who was really good, she came and took a look at our block to ensure we had the right house plan and listened to everything we had to say. Our colour consultant Rebecca really helped with putting us on the right path with our selections. Nothing was a problem for our Construction manager he was really good and the quality of workmanship was excellent! I was so pleased with my building experience it was really stress free. I love my new GJ Gardner Home!

Cassie C.G.J. Gardner Homes

Kayne, thank you so much for your lovely review. We're so glad you enjoyed the build process and thanks so much for building with GJ Gardner Homes.