G.J. Gardner Homes

Excellent service matching the quality of build! Definitely Recommend GJ Gardner Hobart!!!

Throughout every stage of the planning right up until the handover of the keys the staff at GJ Gardner in Hobart - West were amazing, the communication and prompt service made building our first home a lot easier than we were initially thinking it would be seeing how others have experienced the process with other companies. Any concerns I had regarding certain issues were addressed immediately and hats off to the office staff of Meg, Lillian, Nathan and Adele for putting up with me for all my requests and relieving my stress! When I first approached GJ Gardner I met Aaron who managed to take my poor description of what I was trying to achieve and turn it into a house that we are so very happy with. Throughout the process of dealing with the finance side of things I could not recommend GJ any higher as they were very flexible and super quick to get what the bank required even on a Friday afternoon when it seemed the bank had forgotten some form that they had not sent through time and time again. Now to the builders and site foremen of Damien initially and then Charlie, my experience was phenomenal - the personalised service of these two were great, GJ Gardner Hobart truly have an amazing work ethic and values each customer as it is apparent with all their staff. Finally I would like to thank Ludek and Lenka for running such an amazing business with the friendliest and professional staff, you should be very proud of how your business runs and that your staff do an amazing job of promoting your business! - Will use again if I build.

100 % Guaranteed satisfaction if building with these Legends!

Thank you again GJ Gardner - Hobart West

Tom & Chantel Hawkes
Happy Home Owners!

Living the dream.

I have known about GJ Gardner for many years having lived in Nth Qld where the company originated and they were very popular. Now living in Cape Jaffa we decided to build with them. Our consultant, Chris, was very patient and guided us through every aspect of the building. It was a pleasure to work with him. I was impressed with management as in choosing the tradespeople. Rod selected the best of them and after hearing from other people we found that they had very good reputations in the area therefore the workmanship was of a high standard. Our house was difficult to build at times with the inclement weather but the tradespeople handled it professionally and with a high degree of safety. The framework of the house was explained to us by Rod about the double strength thus giving us confidence with the extreme weather at times that our house will be safe. Overall we are extremely happy with the final product. The finishing touches are above average and our home is very comfortable and a pleasure to live in. The final cost came in as expected which we were very happy with.

Excellent. Can’t fault GJ Gardner homes

The whole build process from start to almost finish has been smooth and stress free, the work being done is absolutely fantastic and up to standards. This is my first time building a house or owning a property and from the beginning I’ve felt comfortable with GJ Gardner leading me the way, they’ve been supportive, informative and really looked after me throughout the build.
I come to GJ Gardner to build my dream home as the cost was well above and beyond any other quotes I had received elsewhere, everything I wanted in a home was possible with these guys. Final contract price was great and I now have everything I ever wanted in my new home. We are still 5 weeks from completion but I have so much faith that everything will still go smooth from here on out.
Thank you GJ Gardner homes for being the builders I can trust.

Build StageMid-Construction

Our Perfect First Build!

It was our first time building and we found GJ Gardner Naracoorte/ Mount Gambier to be incredibly helpful. They were able to accomodate all of our ideas whilst suggesting new ones and able to fit a plan around our needs and within budget. Rod and the team were continually keeping us updated with any changes or questions to make sure that it was exactly what we wanted. When changes were made they were actioned within the day. We absolutely love our new home and can't thank them enough for our perfect first build.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Ethan Congratulations on building for the first time! We are so glad that you found the Naracoorte/Mount Gambier team so helpful and that they kept you so informed along the way. We are very happy that you love your new home, thanks for choosing to build with G.J. Gardner Homes. Sue Dilena General Manager G.J. Gardner Homes SA

Happy First Home Owners

Our build with G J Gardner was nothing short of amazing. From the beginning to the end we were kept informed weekly of everything happening at our family home. The workmen ship in our home is of high quality and our finished home is perfect just what we envisioned it to be. Thank you everyone at GJ Gardner Batemans Bay.

Our Dream home, thanks to GJ Tweed Heafd

This is our second home built by GJ Gardiner. I recommend this great quality builder Peter and his team to everyone. Nothing was a problem, everything was clear and easy to understand. Robyn was our sales person, what a patient lady. Robyn was a delight, always assisted us with several plan changes.
Mark the site supervisor was easy to communicate with, nothing was a problem.
THANK YOU!

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Thank you so much for your amazing review. Peter and Caren, along with their team run an incredible business and are passionate about building beautiful homes and delivering an enjoyable experience. We're so pleased you built again with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new homes!

Absolutely delighted

I’m so delighted to see my vision come to fruition. The staff at GJs Batemans Bay have been patient, understanding and so helpful and have gone above and beyond to build my beautiful, comfortable home. I couldn’t be happier and would thoroughly recommend the Batemans Bay franchise to build your new home. Special thanks to Wayne, Nick, Danielle Jaimee, Melinda and Luke.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Vanessa, thank you so much for your lovely review. We're so glad you enjoyed the build process and thanks so much for building with GJ Gardner Homes Batemans Bay.

I can’t believe how smooth everything went, from choosing the plans to getting the keys!

For a first house, we weren’t sure what to expect. Who knew something so big and important could go so smoothly! Like Trevor said, that’s how it’s supposed to go, when it’s done right! And he was so right about that! GJ Gardner sure know how to build a house the ‘right’ way and ensure everything goes perfectly, so you get to sit back, relax and enjoy the exciting parts & all of the communication was great! Might I add, our house is way nicer than all of our friends houses, I may be biased, though they build nothing short of quality, and for that we are so relieved we didn’t choose another builder! We couldn’t be happier! Saying we are in love with our new home is an under statement!

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Hey Sarah, What a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and all the kind words you've said. We really take pride in delivering people the home they had pictured so thank you for giving us that opportunity. All the best and we hope you enjoy your new GJ Gardner Home :)You’re Welcome. And so you should take pride, so much to be proud of! Thanks Steph E

The best build ever!

We’ve built 7 homes and numerous reno’s so in our experience GJ Gardner has to be one of the most well managed builders to date.
The site was always clean, the tradies were professional and the attention to detail of the finished home was perfect.
We would recommend them to anyone thinking of building on the Sunshine Coast.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so humbled to know you enjoyed your experience as much as you've described. We sincerely hope you create many great memories in your new GJ Gardner Home for many years to come. All the best!

Very Happy with our New Home

We have been living in our new home for around three months now and couldn't be happier. When we first went to Rod & Meg in Naracoorte with our own plans, they were nothing but accommodating in seeing them through to the end. They were also very price competitive and their customer service and follow up was exceptional compared to other builders we have dealt with.
There was several times during the build that we changed our mind (and some of the plan) but it was never too hard for them to help us. It was great to have Rod's knowledge and advice during the build and Meg's assistance with selections. Of course there were times when something didn't go according to the plan or a tradie didn't do their job as we had envisioned but once they were notified, GJ Gardner Naracoorte always rectified the problem in a professional and timely manner. Meg never failed to communicate with us if there was any price variation and researched different selections for us when requested, which meant there were no surprises at the end of the build regarding costings. We are very happy with the overall quality of our house and the first class finishes. We would definitely recommend Rod & Meg at GJ Gardner in Naracoorte.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad that you are very happy with your wonderful new homes and that Rod and Meg and their team at G.J. Gardner Homes Naracoorte, were so professional and accommodating to your needs. Congratulations again on your beautiful new home! Kind Regards Sue Dilena General Manager G.J. Gardner Homes SA

Awesome Build! Happy Home Owner.

A really great experience building with GJ Gardner Homes - Southern Highlands. My partner and I dealt with Chad and Dave through the planning process and was able to find a home that worked with our size block, our needs and wants. The service and weekly updates we got from chad and the team in there Moss Vale office was just what I needed to be confident in building our home with them. Thanks also to Dave for always making himself available anytime to talk about the building process and any questions we had, were easily answered. The workmanship of the build was quality, having Deon the supervisor checking over our home and keeping us updated at each stage. There were no issues throughout the build, we left our trust to Dave and the team and they delivered!!!

Construction End DateApril 2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We're so glad you're loving your new home. We understand building can be a stressful process and we pride ourselves on making your experience as enjoyable as possible. David O'Brien runs a very professional team at G.J. Gardner Homes Southern Highlands and his team takes a lot of pride in the homes they construct. Enjoy your new home!

Excellent hassle free process. Extremely happy with build quality and great attention to detail.

The building process was very well managed. Right from the planning stage to handover. Exceptional build quality and great attention to detail. Highly skilled and reputed contractors. Quality inclusions and the standard range exceeds expectations.

If we were to pick one thing that GJ did better than other builders in the market, it would have to communication and the hassle free process. Any issues were immediately brought to our attention and provided with options.

Great bunch of people that really know their stuff.

Also a great price!

Construction End DateJune 2019
Thanks so much for the 5-star review and your recommendation. G.J. Gardner Homes are passionate about building quality homes and delivering an amazing experience for each one of their clients. We're so pleased you built with G.J. Gardner Homes Mitchell. Enjoy your new home.

Kind and Compassionate

Due to a horrendous experience with Hume City Council Planning Department my dream build won’t go ahead but I want to thank Kevin and Jemma from your Sunbury office for taking on my small but tricky project with so much compassion and kindness. Kevin is highly emotionally intelligent person who treated me with so much respect. Thanks for everything.
Maree C

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Maree, Thanks for taking the time to give G.J. Gardner Homes Hume a 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear that Kevin and Jemma provided compassion and kindness throughout! Kind regards, Jess Morris, G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Couldn’t be happier

From start to finish GJ have been great. They helped me choose a great design, walked me through the variation process and kept me updated at every step during the build. The quality of my build is excellent and my building supervisor was amazing. So knowledgeable and helpful. Every staff member that I dealt with was exceptional. I made quite a few variations and none of this was too hard for GJ. I achieved a 7.4 star rating which I was ecstatic about. I’ve been in my new home for over a month and it has been amazing. The handover went so smoothly and everything in the house is working so well. I highly recommend speaking to GJ Geelong if you’re looking to build your dream home. Thanks so much to my building supervisor Chris, who was on top of every detail of the build and all the other GJ staff who helped me with my build. All fabulous!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Jasmine, We're thrilled to hear that G.J. Gardner Homes Geelong were great from start to finish, and that the quality of your build was excellent. Thanks for taking the time to write a 5 star review! Kind regards, Jess Morris, G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Not That Trusted After All

I had two General Managers, Three Construction Managers and 8 Site Managers in the over 3 years it took this company to build my home. Not one of them appeared to have ever heard of hand over. Then when I had issues with work they had done they denied responsibility and tried to constantly make me pay for rectification.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Aaron, I'm really sorry to hear how your experience went. We will get in touch with this specific office and discuss what has happened. We sincerely apologise that you haven't enjoyed this experience and hope we can work with this specific franchise to see what could be rectified or done better in the future.

We are so happy with our new home!

We were very happy with the professionalism of GJ Gardner Shoalhaven throughout our build. We were kept up to date with each stage and had regular communications with the team during the building of our new home. We didn’t have any issues regarding our construction as the team at GJ Gardner were on hand to answer any questions we had. It made the process very easy and we couldn’t be happier with the finish and quality of our home. This was our first new build and I was very nervous to say the least. It made such a difference once we met the very dedicated team at GJ Gardner. It not only was a great design for our block but the cost was very reasonable especially with our changes and variations. The build was completed within the time frame with no delays at all. What can I say but thank you to all the team at GJ Gardner Shoalhaven for making this an exciting experience for us both.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Thank you so much for your amazing review. Sean and Nathan run an incredible business and are passionate about building beautiful homes and delivering an enjoyable experience. We're so pleased you built with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home!

Great home

Good overall experience. This is our first time building our home so we had to rely on them in our construction. Great administrative staff, been very helpful since day one, not to mention they make very good coffee which was a big help especially when we just came out of our nights shifts and we had to meet them in their office. Our kids love our new home. Very good planning and layout as well.

Construction End DateApril 2019

No fuss, on budget, on time and attention to detail

The whole re-build experience after the Tathra Bushfire was conducted in a friendly, compassionate and professional manner. Nothing was too much trouble and communication was key. Our experience at the Display Home with Tony and Jodie was a pleasure and this lead to continuing enjoyable contact with John, Rose, Megan, Dean and Paul. A couple of minor issues since moving in have been dealt with speedily and resolved. We are loving living in our new home and recommend GJ Gardner to anyone and everyone we speak to!

Construction End DateMay 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words - it's been an absolute pleasure looking after your build and we sincerely hope you enjoy many years of wonderful memories in your new G.J. Gardner Home :)

6 months since handover!!! Very happy living in our dream house...

Today has marked exactly 6 months since GJ Gardner North and Bayside did handover our beautiful house. We are extremely happy living in the house since then. We have a pleasant building experience. The journey took longer than expected but we are really pleased with the end result.

No one is perfect in this whole world. Yes, we had few moments where we felt bit low / slow with the process but the quality of service and standards we received at the end are extremely satisfying.

We would like to thank Sales Consultant Blake for his inputs and helpful advice from the consultants to settlement. He was very attentive and listened to our concerns well and give best advice to suit our needs. During the construction, we have few site supervisors – I would like to recall John and Kevin who kept us in loop and updated us with progress. Bridgette from Strathpine office has also been very helpful on moving things well. Each member of the team was very professional and went above and beyond. The attention to detail was incredible and the inclusions were definitely value for money.

We are extremely happy to be living in a home that flows so easily through all the spaces and would absolutely recommend GJ Gardner Brisbane North and Bayside to any prospective home builders. Once again thanks to the entire team.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Akash, Thank you so much for your review - we are so glad to hear Blake was able to walk you through the journey in a positive way. Building someone's home is such an important job to us and we hope you enjoy many years to come in your new GJ Gardner Home. All the best in the future and thank you again for taking the time to review our business.

We are enjoying our new home!

We did an exercise of pricing a custom built home on our block. After mentioning this to our local real estate agent, he suggested we look around at project homes and whilst we were impressed with other groups, we went with GJ Gardner because of the quality of the build. Their quote was more expensive than the others, however when this was mentioned to Grant he clarified why, knew the quality of the product that GJ Gardner were delivering and stood strong on his quote. That’s when we thought you’re the group for us!
We both work in construction and were originally nervous as we couldn’t see how the process was going to work without us being more hands on. However - most things ran smoothly. If there was an issue, Marc and Horst dealt with it straight away. No fuss. As an architect that’s deeply involved in my clients projects, I appreciated that all selections were done up upfront as this made for no stress during the build, which was amazing! We were both very decisive and knew exactly what we wanted - which helped in the process.
GJG have delivered a great product within the time frame stated and at the cost agreed. If I had the opportunity, I would do it all again with GJ Gardner.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Thanks so much for your review. Horst and Mel are wonderful people and extremely professional builders. We're so happy you had a great experience, this is very important to us at G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home, and thanks for building with G.J. Gardner Homes Sydney North, your trusted local builder.

Can you please tell me your current experience with G J Gardner Homes Hobart West? There must be more than 6 people who they have dealt with. Thank you.

Could someone contact me about house and land packages in Darwin. Helen on 0412127851

Are there any reviews from people who you guys have built for in Gladstone, QLD. Looking to build there soon. Need to see what people have taught of your builds.
Hi Fathima, yes we have a few reviews for Gladstone (there is a tricky little filter on this site to show just one area) Or just follow this link - https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/gj-gardner-homes-qld-gladstone Best regards Eddie Kimmerly

G.J. Gardner Homes ACT, FyshwickG.J. Gardner Homes ACT, MitchellG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, AlburyG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Batemans BayG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, BathurstG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Coffs HarbourG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, DubboG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, GoulburnG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, GraftonG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Hunter ValleyG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, New EnglandG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, NewcastleG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, OrangeG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Port MacquarieG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Sapphire CoastG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, ShoalhavenG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Southern HighlandsG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Sydney - North (Brookvale)G.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Sydney - North West (Dural)G.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Sydney - South West (Narellan)G.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Sydney - West (Penrith)G.J. Gardner Homes NSW, TamworthG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, TareeG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Tweed HeadsG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Wagga WaggaG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, WollongongG.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Sydney - LiverpoolG.J. Gardner Homes NT, DarwinG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Brisbane Central SouthG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Brisbane Inner City WestG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Brisbane North & BaysideG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, CairnsG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Dalby / ChinchillaG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Fraser Coast / BundabergG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, GladstoneG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Gold Coast NorthG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, GympieG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, IpswichG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, JimboombaG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, KingaroyG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, LoganG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Rockhampton / YeppoonG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, RomaG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Springfield / RipleyG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Sunshine Coast NorthG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Sunshine Coast SouthG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, ToowoombaG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, TownsvilleG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, WhitsundayG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Warwick - StanthorpeG.J. Gardner Homes QLD, Mackay / SarinaG.J. Gardner Homes SA, Adelaide SouthG.J. Gardner Homes SA, NaracoorteG.J. Gardner Homes SA, OnkaparingaG.J. Gardner Homes SA, RiverlandG.J. Gardner Homes TAS, Hobart WestG.J. Gardner Homes TAS, LauncestonG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, AraratG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Bacchus MarshG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, BallaratG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Bass Coast / Phillip IslandG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, BendigoG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Central GippslandG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, East GippslandG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, GeelongG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Melbourne North West (Essendon)G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Melbourne Inner EastG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, MilduraG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, MorningtonG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Point CookG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Swan HillG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, WarragulG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, WarrnamboolG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, WodongaG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Melbourne EastG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, HumeG.J. Gardner Homes WA, EsperanceG.J. Gardner Homes WA, Perth EastG.J. Gardner Homes WA, Perth WestG.J. Gardner Homes WA, JoondalupG.J. Gardner Homes WA, Perth Metro EastG.J. Gardner Homes WA, Swan ValleyG.J. Gardner Homes WA, BusseltonG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Melbourne Eastern SuburbsG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, South MorangG.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Sunbury
CategoryHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome Builders
Contact Number (02) 9606 8697