Listing monitored by G.J. Gardner Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

BDNK
BDNKSydney, NSW

Great job with a great team.

Paddy and Aleisha
Paddy and AleishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our new home!

Michael Reichstein
Michael ReichsteinMurray Mallee, SA

Review of 130 Badcoe Road build.

I couldn’t have been more happy with the team at GJs Riverland. From the moment I first approached GJs nearly 2 years ago about building my dream home I instantly felt welcomed and confident that they were going to do everything they could to help this become a reality. Throughout the whole process, they were so helpful with every question and any queries I had which made me feel even more relaxed about everything. I couldn’t thank them enough for everything!

Sue D.G.J. Gardner Homes

Sandra B.
Sandra B.Gippsland, VIC

Absolutely perfect, from start to finish

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Jess Whitty
Jess WhittyMurray Region, NSW

Loving our home, built by a great team.

The Albury team were fantastic to deal with, especially as first home buyers. When issues would arise (barely any), the team, particularly Leigh, were very accommodating. We chose to build with GJ because of the quality of their builds compared to others in our area and we have not been disappointed. We absolutely love our home.

Hi Jess,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you & we sincerely hope you enjoy many years of wonderful memories in your new GJ Gardner home!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Marian E.
Marian E.Central West, NSW

Great Builders

the building of this property was done so efficently and always with a smile.
workmanship was always well done and the workers all were very polite and worked very hard.
All products they used were all first class.
Our new home is so great i would recommend them to anyone.
My husband and I are elderly and we were treated with great respect.

Grant
GrantNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent Builders

I would like to thank Kylie and Darren Semmler and Team .
First for the building of my home in 2018.They did such a good work I decided later when I wanted to build some investment houses I would use them again.
In total they did four building over a three years. I could not recommend Kylie ,Darren and the Team enough. I have found them be approachable, honest, reliable and willing to sort any problems.
I would give them more stars than five.

Jimena
JimenaNorthern Region, NSW

Our first home in Australia

Building with GJ Gardner Tamworth was a beautiful expirience since the begining to the end. There were moments of stress, confusion and sleepless nights but GJ people would always make it up to us so we would feel happy with the product. A big thank you to all GJ Team for the good service and patience.

Ãvril Ł.
Ãvril Ł.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

When you want the best, you get the best!

After searching for months for a perfect home design we ended up talking with G.J. Gardner homes Bendigo who helped us find the perfect one! Our sales consultant was so helpful and knowledgeable, She went above and beyond for us working in with our busy schedule and meeting us after hours. The office staff were amazing too while signing contracts and our site supervisor couldn’t have done a better job specially towards the end of our build, always keeping us up to date either by a phone call or a text with photos of our house. Honestly G.J. Gardner have made our first home build a beautiful experience and the finished product is just amazing! Thank you all so much!

PG KC
PG KCMurray Region, NSW

Custom Build in Mulwala

We approached GJ Gardner Homes Albury to build our custom home and the GJ team displayed professionalism throughout each meeting, endless texts, and emails, nothing was too difficult.

GJ was able to meet all our our design requirements as well as high level workmanship that resulted in our beautiful home.

Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad you enjoyed the build process. GJ Gardner Homes Albury are passionate about building quality homes and delivering an amazing experience for each one of their clients. Enjoy your new home!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Amy
AmyHobart, TAS

Fantastic customer service

My husband and I couldn't recommend Josh Lardeo enough for the wonderful customer service he has provided getting the planning of our forever home underway. He has always been honest, prompt and easy going throughout the planning process. Assisting with getting the plans just right for our family, our land and our budget has never been to much effort (even with my annoying questions and indecisiveness). Josh is patient and flexible - he is always happy to work around our busy work and family schedules for appointments.

Claire Marshall
Claire MarshallSoutheast, SA

Fantastic Build. Excellent Team.

We Loved building our home with Rod and Meg; they were with us every step of the way and really put in the effort for the build to go smoothly.
We were in need of a quick build and they did everything they could to deliver, there were a few hiccups however they were handled well and the end result was great. Highly recommend working with them. Thank you Rod, Meg and the team for building our beautiful home.

Sue D.G.J. Gardner Homes

Better then I could have ever imagined!!

Being our first build, we decided to build with GJ Gardner Tamworth, this was the best decision we made, Wow what a beautiful home they have built for our family, the whole team has been absolutely amazing and helpful.
Georgie the interior designer was great to work with, helping us pick all our colours, I don’t think we could have done it without her, thank you. Jay has been absolutely wonderful no problem was ever a issue for her to try and fix she was so understanding. Jeremy has been great!! always a phone call away and really understanding of what we wanted, James who we met with first, what a great guy always there to help thank you for making it fun for us!!

susiem
susiem

New build in Ballan

S and I
S and I South East Queensland, QLD

Maroochydore knock down rebuild

Our brand new house was handed over about 2 weeks ago now and its awesome !!!
Has been a great experience from the start and the finished product is outstanding ...
Want to thank the whole GJ crew and all the tradies and all suppliers for a great job , great finish and great products
Couldnt be happier ..Cheers