Beautiful house with high quality build

We fell in love with one of the designs of Metricon display homes and had a enthusiastic and helpful sales consultant to start with our building journey. We made quite a lot of changes to the basic house plans, all of which were accommodated and we were give suggestions to help us stay within our budget with the upgrades. Before and during construction process, Metricon kept changing my support coordinators, which was annoying, but we had a great site manager [name removed] who answered all of our queries and quickly fixed issues. We had some delay at the frame stage due to a power line in front of our balcony, but Metricon handled everything quite well and always put safety of workers on site first. In the end, we are pretty happy with the quality of the build and our completed house is even more beautiful than we imagined.

Job well done!!!

As soon as we walked into one of Metricon’s display houses we felt straight away that we are going to build with the company.
At first we were a bit anxious about the building since our coordinator kept on changing but then when everything was set and building was about to start we were pleased with our building coordinator and Site Supervisor ([name removed]). We always had an update of what was going on and we can say That everything went smoothly.
We had our concerns based from our own building inspector, our Site Supervisor had looked into it and addressed the concern carefully. All our queries were answered straight away.
We say Job well done to the builder and thank you for making our home.

Build LocationMetropolitan Melbourne
Construction End DateFeb 2019

Fantastic Service so far!!

We are about to commence construction so cannot comment on the build yet however pre-construction has been a very positive experience. Studio M consultants were helpful and knowledgeable. We are appreciative of their advice which would've made the process much more difficult had they not been able to provide that. Our Pre-Site Manager kept in contact regularly to provide us with updates. She was always at the end of the phone when we needed her and provided us with all information / updates that we could've ever expected. The process went very smoothly and quickly. Hoping constructions follows the same path.

Build LocationNorthern NSW
Construction End DateAug 2019

DA 8035873- Glendale 38 Good work, Hassel free work

We Built a Metricon Home -Glendale 38. The final product is above and beyond our expectations. From start to finish every aspect of our home build was arranged and done in a smooth fashion. Our site manager ([name removed]) is very professional and has through knowledge of his workmanship. He has exceeded our expectations and has delivered above and beyond with managing our requests in a professional manner. We have just received our keys two weeks back. we are very pleased with the overall quality of work, though there are slight maintenance issues which is expected out of every new home. Hoping that all our service calls will also be dealt with in a professional and timely manner.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Good
Electrical & Lighting
Construction End DateFebruary 2019

People at metricon are honestly the best to work with!

The whole process with Metricon was a breeze - when we went into the Studio M to make our selections they helped us soo much and made it so easy! They have been great with always getting back to us on time & our site start date came so quickly! No delays .. I am so happy we went with Metricon and I can’t wait til our house is built.

Build StagePre-Construction

Super good Construction Team!!

We were very lucky to decide to build our home with Metricon. We are now in construction stage. Our project Manager Mr Michael McGougan is the best project manager in Sydney。 He is very professional, responsible and experienced! He contacts us every week for the updates and organise the site meeting through the different stages of building. The quality of work and corporations between teams are excellent! We very appreciate Michael and building team's effort ! it is an amazing experience of building our first home with Metricon!

Build LocationSydney Region
Construction End DateOct 2019

A highly recommended Site Manager

We built a Metricon home back in 2015. There were some maintenance issues we had after moving in which every build can expect. We were appointed Site Manager [name removed] who was to manage the issues we had with our new home. He has exceeded our expectations and has delivered above and beyond with managing our requests in a timely manner. He is always contactable, knowledgable and patient and arranges to get the job done with high expectations. Metricon are still in the process of repairing the last few items on our list and we are confident that [name removed] will support us until they are all completed to our satisfaction. We highly recommend [name removed] as he is know doubt an asset to Metricon.

Site Admin
Good
Structural Integrity
Good
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Good
Electrical & Lighting
Good
Build StagePost-Construction

Shocked by Metricon's service

I am very shocked with Metricon's service - such a big construction company!

I signed the building contract with Metricon around October 2017 and I was told by the sales that Metricon should be able to complete the construction in one and a half years (from October 2017). However, Metricon managed my file very slowly (put on my file on hold without proper reason)! It took them more than 14 months to receive council approval - can you believe it for campbelltown council for a land house package???
I was advised on 7 Feb 2019 that they have received council approval finally in paper but just told me (7 Feb 2019) that I need to apply for footpath & vehicle crossing level which is a must item before commencing the construction!!! Metricon told me that they have received the electronic council approval early Jan but waiting for the paper approval. I was shocked again and don't understand why they have not told me to apply for footpath earlier! There are two possible reasons, one is Metricon does not have the experience dealing with Camplelltown council and another is that Metricon did not care about that their customer's house will be delayed. I now totally lost my confidence in Metricon - do not know how long it will take Metricon to build my house if the preconstruction has taken them more than 14 months!!!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Sophie, Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we are sorry you are not happy with our service. We acknowledge there has been a delay from the council in releasing the building permit. We confirm our team was in continuous contact with the council to attempt to fast track this process. We recognise this was a lengthy process, however, this was outside Metricon’s control. We also understand the timeframe taken to confirm the trust account also contributed to the delay. We are pleased to know the permit has now been approved and once the final requirements have been provided to the council, your file will be ready for Construction. Please note, any council asset protection requirements are not communicated until the Development Approval is released. Thank you for allowing us to review the matter. Warm regards, MetriconThanks for your response. However, your explanation is not acceptable. 1. I appreciate that the DA process is out of Metricon control. BUT it is Metricon's fault to sit there do NOTHING for a long period of time not to submit DA approval. It is not the Council who was delaying the approval process but it is Metricon was extremely slow to get things sorted to submit Council approval! Do you want me to put evidence here? More than happy to show how slow Metricon was! Happy to share evidence with the public here! 2. You are also saying that Metricon has managed my file properly by NOT advising me to apply for footpath & crossing from the Camplelltown council before the DA approval finally arrives in paper? Ie. Metricon won't have a CLUE that Camplelltown would require so? IS Metricon claiming you are experienced in that region or being careless? Please answer the questions. Again, I am happy to provide evidence to show how careless/inexperienced Metricon was in handling my file. 3. Metricon is a big construction company and I expect someone from the senior customer team/senior management to look into this issue to solve the customers concerns rather than playing games with your customers. This is NOT RIGHT!!!4. I was very surprised that it took Metricon more than 2 months to work out a simple family trust structure! If Metricon does not understand a simple family trust structure, you should raise it when the contract was entered into in the first place. You are saying this is not Metricon's issues? As a customer, I am the one who is suffering the delay while your team confirmed the trust structure for more than 2 months???

High Quality Build - Savannah 34

We have now been in our new Metricon home for 3 months and have been pleased with the final result (as well as the process along the way). Having read some negative reviews about the trades used by Metricon in other states, we were very impressed with the quality of staff and trades we encountered in our journey to owning our own home (the Savannah 34)

When we first met our Sales Consultant at the display village, she took the time to understand what we were after and gave us a fairly accurate estimate of the potential costs. We ended up building in an area with a lot of encumbrances and our Sales Consultant was on top of all of them and gave us accurate information to help us weigh up the decision on whether to build. She and the team at Metricon were great at accommodating our modifications and ensuring we met our developers encumbrances (and our dreams for the final design). She outlined the entire process and was patient, warm and professional with us in this initial phase which gave us great confidence to move forward with Metricon.

Once we committed to building with Metricon, our Pre-Site Manager was excellent. Having previously worked in council approvals, he got our build approved in almost record time! He was thorough in making sure our contract was well-prepared and we had no problems in organizing our variations. In particular, he was very patient with us during the contract signing (as we had a young baby who needed feeding) and didn't make us feel rushed at all. He was diligent in picking up a few small errors in our designs before we realised them. He outlined the selections process and booked in our appointments in a timely fashion.

During our experience with Studio M, we were a bit overwhelmed by the rapid number of decisions we needed to make (we weren't offered the option to come and browse at Studio M prior to our selections appointment - I've heard some people in other states are offered this?) but our Studio M Consultant was great at helping us through the process and giving us advice when we weren't sure. She worked with out ideas to help us achieve a great cohesive theme for our new home and was patient with us during the appointment. We thought Studio M had a great range of selections and choices.

Our electrical appointment was great - the guy took our drawings and made them a reality and made helpful suggestions but didn't oversell us things we didn't need (although their range wasn't the best - in hindsight I would have not had their doorbell/intercom installed)

The cabinetry appointment was good - they gave us some good suggestions to help make our colours/style work more consistently throughout the house and offered some suggestions on how to use empty space in our kitchen.

Our air-con consultant offered us a huge system (I've since had friends in the industry describe our air-con system as a 'commercial/business unit') and didn't' ask about how much electricity we did/didn't want to utilise (when deciding the type/size of the system). Their air-con controller units were not particularly appealing and we arranged to have an alternative one installed (that their company had on their website) however when the controller unit was installed they installed an older version and didn't really want to change it to the newer one we'd ordered (and paid more for) originally. That said, in the heatwave of summer we've had excellent air con (although our power usage has been a lot more than our old place).

Once we began building, our Construction Manager was great. He communicated with us at key stages, but didn't update us weekly unless there was something we needed know. He was quick to respond to questions and went above and beyond to ensure the house was built as per our contract. On one occasion we saw a pallet of bricks on our property with a different label to the ones we had selected. Our Construction Manager called up the company to find out what had happened and chased them up (it turned out the brick company renamed the colour we had selected so it wasn't a mistake, but we appreciated his thoroughness). Our Construction Manager had built a number of excellent display homes nearby and the trades he used were the same ones used for these builds. The quality of tradesmanship on our house has been very high and we had an independent inspector review each stage and he found no problems at all.

Our Construction Manager completed the build within the original timeframe estimated and was attentive to fixing up a few minor defects/issues at handover. He even picked up a couple of things we hadn't noticed and arranged for them to be rectified promptly.

We recently had a tradesman come and install some curtains post-handover and his first question was: "Who built this house?" He said he could tell as soon as he walked up to our entrance that this was of a substantially higher quality than the surrounding houses in our neighbourhood and was very impressed. He said the quality of materials and of the tradesmanship made our house stand out from others he worked in.

We have a few minor issues to be rectified at our 90 day service period however we are overwhelmingly thrilled with our new house and would definitely recommend Metricon in SA to anyone looking to build. Their customer service has been wonderful so far and the entire journey was relatively smooth for us as first home builders.

Flooring
Good
Build StagePost-Construction

Fantastic Supervisor

[name removed] has been fantastic, he has been across all stages of our build and the quality of the product he is producing is first rate, my partner and I couldn't be happier with the service we are receiving from [name removed]. If you are unsure of what builder to use we can say for certain that ABC/Metricon have delivered a beautiful home

Great work overall

I am grateful to be in my new home.From the start everyone was very professional and helpful.
The construction went up very quick and the site manager was very good and notified me and kept me up to date.
The only setback was the tradie who did the painting.He took almost 4 weeks to complete the job.First 2 weeks,everything was at a stand still with nothing happening while it was reported he had started.l just feel it could have been managed better.Yes the built was finished within the 6 months we had agreed on but if it's being reported to you every week that this is happening and when you drive round the area and find nothing at all has taken place its kinda frustrating.
Everything was sought eventually after contacting the site manager and my home is great.
Thank you Metricon for keeping to your word.Indeed your quality is amazing and am loving my first week in our dream home.

Couldn't be happier!!

We are so happy with our Metricon home!! I know this sounds unbelievable, but we really haven't been able to fault a thing! When we first met with Metricon to choose a home, we dealt with Andrew and Reginald, they so helpful and went over and above for us, to help us pick the home that was best suited to us and within our budget. They kept in contact throughout the building process just to make sure everything was going well and even went out of there way to send us a congratulations message when we moved into our home. The girls in the office at Metricon were always very polite, professional and prompt, they even picked up on things that we missed and they got things like an extra permit fast tracked for us to avoid delaying our build. Our Site Supervisor Barnaby Lester was a true professional and was always on the ball. He kept me updated on a weekly basis and explained every step so well to me as this was the first home I have ever had built. We were always told that as long as you have a good site supervisor then you will have no worries, well Barnaby truely exceeded our expectations throughout the entire build, well done! We are so in love with our new home and would happily recommend Metricon to anyone who was looking to build a new home. Thank you to Metricon and their team, you have been simply amazing to deal with and I hope to build another home with you in the future!

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

Great supervisor, Great build

My house build was managed very well. The Supervisor Daniel was open and honest through out the whole process. He kept me up to date on the build and was a professional at all time. It's a credit to Daniel and his support team of trades and office staff to exceed my expectations from start to completion.

The workmanship i could not fault and i was very happy with all the finishes. On the last walk through there were very minimal things noticable and Metricons QA team had been through and identified these items already. These few items were subsequently touched up and not noticeable on handover. Overall a top quality finish from a well known volume builder.

I had no build issues along the way, i know its hard to believe. Having Daniel as my supervisor was refreshing and he maintained high standards of himself and trades through out the build. We spoke at the start of the build and i only had a couple of things i said i was looking for and they were communication and and quality result. In return i wouldn't annoy him too much. This seemed to work and i was delivered a beautiful home at handover. I have been very satisfied with all my dealing and enquiries directed to the supervisor and to all the office support staff liasing with me along the way.

Finally all the costs came in as expected as per our contract agreement.

Very happy customer and well done to the Geelong Metricon team.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Fantastic home built by metricon

Metricon were great to deal with from start to finish and we love our new home, the entire team did a fantastic job and also responded quicky when we needed to get in contact with them. Would highly recommend to any body and when its time we will 100% build with them again. Thanks metricon !

Great customer service

Rodney has been an absolute pleasure to work with. From meeting us on his weekend off to answering all our calls/texts/emails with prompt response and professional manner. If you are wanting to build with Metricon I would highly recommend speaking to a Rodney. We couldn’t have been happier.

Build StageMid-Construction

Great work

We are very pleased with the quality of work from Metricon, jake our builder did an excellent job in overseeing our build and making sure everything was done on time. We used a private inspector throughout the build and they found nothing major, and all the small items they did find were rectified straight away which was great. The only issues we had were at the start with the sales person who we made our deal with who “forgot” to add the extras we’d agreed on to the contract. Took me several months to get this rectified with our after sales contact person. But once resolved was smooth sailing. The only advice I could add for jake is to stick to the Friday update calls. There was 2-3 that were missed and as first time builders it is a exciting journey for us and even if not much has happened in the build it’s nice to be kept in the loop. Overall very happy customers and we’d build with you again. Thanks.

Good
Site Admin
Construction End DateNovember 2018

Stress during the construction and post handover

The build was managed poorly, the site manager was a rookie and was not professional. Turning up late and didn't turn up at all. The build quality is good but things had to be re-done. Pre construction they missed out 2 outstanding items, they did not advise if the front facade was going to be made out of brick or hebel. After the facade was rendered, there were weep holes at the front of the house. If I was advised I would have asked for a hebel material. Also, my floor recess to the bathroom/toilet is raised by 5MM where the sales rep did not advise that I could have paid a bit extra to make sure it was flat. During construction, things were delayed and our PC had to be re-schedule twice as it was not ready. Post construction was a painful process as we log all our jobs through service and warranty. In one month they only attended 1/23 jobs and advised that most of the jobs will be completed at the end of the 6 month warranty period.
The final and ongoing issue that I am facing with Metricon is the rain garden they constructed at the front on my house. Hills council require all Nth Kellyville to have a rain garden to be more environmentally friendly.
After looking into the DP plans ,contract and measuring the garden, the garden was not built to spec as per the contract. The surface area of the garden is 8.91M2 and the width of the garden supposed to be 2650MM, instead they constructed a garden that was 10.08M2 and a width of 4200MM. The site manager was giving me all these factors that contributed to the location which were not logical. Also the rain garden is blocking the path from the front door to the footpath. This will affect the aesthetics of the front of the house and also a safety hazard for people leaving the door. The site manager didn't want to fix the issue so I had no choice but to take it up with fair trading. No one from customer service or business support was there to take me through the complaint process, it felt the issue was like passing the buck and now the buck has stopped and its going straight to fair trading

Build LocationSydney Region
Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Tang, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are sorry to read you feel the matter requires further escalation. We would like the opportunity to ensure the teams are addressing your concerns. We have sent you a private message requesting your contract reference number/full lot address, so we can locate your file. We look forward to hearing from you. RegardsHi Tang, We thank you for taking the time to share your review and provide us with your feedback. We are sorry you feel your build was managed poorly however, we are pleased to read you are happy with the quality of the home. At the time of your studio appointment in 2017, Hebel was not a common option and considered to be a structural change. Also, the shower base installed is a standard spec that is offered in all our homes. It is an upgrade to have a level shower base at your selection stage. We apologise if you are unhappy with the location of the weep holes. It is an industry requirement to have the holes installed at regular intervals. This allows ventilation of the internal wall cavity and drainage so that any moisture collected can escape. As previously advised via Facebook, the home is still within the 6 Month Service period. The Defects Liability Period begins from Practical Completion/Settlement. We understand this may seem like a lengthy time, however, this allows the time for the owner to notify the builder of any defects or faults that may arise as the home starts to settle. Should there be urgent issues, our Service and Warranty team can be contacted at -serviceandwarrantynsw@metricon.com.au Also, we understand our Service and Warranty Team leader has been in regular contact with you and also provided you with their direct contact details for any other concerns. In relations to the pit, we were not notified that you were not happy with the positioning of this. The matter was raised after landscaping, retaining walls, and the driveway was already formed. As communicated to you at the on-site meeting, due to all the installed (gas, power and sewer easement) the location of the Rain Water Garden became quite restricted. We have checked over its location and confirm that it complies with Australian Standards. We thank you for allowing us to clarify these matters. Warm regards, Metricon

Built My First Home With Metricon!

CUSTOMER SERVICE : Being a reputed premium builder in AUS, no doubt all paper work completed on time. Customer service was excellent during whole process starting from sales, color selection and during the construction phases. They keep changing as and when progresses i.e. for each stage specialist customer service team will be assigned and they will take care from there which is good. I got prompt response and addressed all my queries (via email, phone calls or post etc)

COLOR SELECTION : I felt, the Metricon representative must be knowledgeable and explain what customer is choosing . In my case, initial meeting was not productive as she is interested in completing the check boxes what we chose and not given enough explanation neither shown any interest while selecting items for our brand new house. Please note, most of the customers are new and unaware of AUS way of constructing the houses and items they select never heard or seen before. So I request, try to give as much as information as possible and make every customer feel, "Metricon is with us and take care of our building new house". Anyway, Metricon was courteous enough to arrange for second meeting and allocated senior person and we are somewhat satisfied with our selections.

CONSTRUCTION:
During construction phases , I was really disappointed during couple of instances like color selection (already mentioned above) , frequent changing the site managers (total 3/4) . Things were going smooth till FIRST_SM site manager was handling and getting weekly updates. Even I used visit to the site frequently to check. However, things were getting bad when he left. What I observered was, the SECOND_SM, THIRD_SM were not checking properly what & how WORKERS are working. Be it painting, cabinetry, Main door or any. Being reputed company, one should give attention to minute details as we are paying premium amount for construction work.

For instance (only main ones),
1. I noticed, some worker did POO in second toilet and didn't cleaned. My question was what supervisor was doing that time.
2. Dishwasher menace : Didnt installed integrated dishwasher properly when FIRST_SM was vacation and FIRST_SM _BOSS was looking into the issue. Because, that ended up replacing whole thing.
3. Main entrance door : I had upgraded and spent huge money of main entrance door, but didnt install properly. Even during warranty period also failed to fix to my satisfaction.
TECHNIKA APPLIANCES : I must suggest all customers, stay away from Technika Appliances which Metricon provide. Both product and service is hopeless.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE : OK . The objective "Value for money" was not met with Metricon.

Build LocationQueensland
Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Sameer, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and our readers. We are sorry to read there were a few issues during your Metricon journey. We take this type of feedback very seriously. We have sent you a private message requesting your details (job reference number & lot address) so we can share your feedback with our Management Team for future business learnings. Its great that the Customer Service provided throughout each stage has been excellent and all your queries were responded to in a timely manner. We hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come. Regards, Metricon

Perfect for first home buyers

We were very lucky to build our home with Metricon. We had a very good experience with the initial sales consultant [name removed] who is very accommodating and transparent, meeting our requirements within the budget. The consultants at Studio M were helpful and gave the right advise. The process after that was very slow and took a long time due to various factors during pre-built stage. Once all things are sorted and into the build stage finally, our coordinator and site manager were assigned. They have done a wonderful job in getting things done on time and we could see the progress every week. The site manager has been changed after frame stage but there was no delay, all our queries were answered by the Building Support Coordinator [name removed] and Site Manager [name removed] making final product is as per our expectations. We definitely do recommend Metricon for everyone especially for first home buyers who need the right and trusted advice. The final cost was hasn't changed and within the budget as was initially agreed.

Build LocationMetropolitan Melbourne
Construction End DateJan 2019
Hi Bhargav, Thank you for sharing this review with our readers. It is great to know our team has done a wonderful job and met your expectations to ensure your experience building with Metricon was a good one. We thank you for your recommendations and wish you all the very best in your beautiful new home. Regards, Metricon

start of the project is rolling on well. Wait for 6 months until completion for further review.

[name removed] who was our contact at the beginning with Metricon was very professional and helped a long way.
He even helped us to choose the best fit house on our land. [name removed] was very methodical and passionate about working for Metricon. He guided us to select the various items required for the building. The construction has started and further review will be posted in due course. Surendra and Ghayathri

Build LocationQueensland
Construction End DateAug 2019
Hi Suren, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to read that your initial experience with Metricon has been very helpful. Our team looks forward to assisting you throughout the rest of your building journey and we thank you for choosing Metricon. Best Regards, Metricon Customer Care.

Hi Metricon, can you please let me know the colours of the kitchen in the Riviera? Love the home. Many Thanks.

Hi Metricon homes, want to know if membrane failure in the shower is covered by 25 year structural warranty?
Hi Danny, Thank you for your enquiry. The 25 years structural guarantee covers for the structure of the home only, this does not include the membrane of the shower. For all other post build related queries, kindly email your local service and warranty team. Kind Regards, Metricon Customer Care.During construction we got Metricon to redo the membrane 5 times one bathroom!

Why are you still in business??!! I have read over 12 pages of reviews so far.......EVERY single customer review is of MANY, MANY COMPLAINTS. EVERY REVIEW gives METRICON the LOWEST possible rating!!
Hi Janette, We are sorry to read your feedback. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service here at Metricon, and always striving to ensure that our customer's concerns are addressed accordingly. Should you have any other queries in relation to our service, feel free to contact our helpful team on: 1300 638 742 Regards, MetriconI researched your company, as we are doing a knock-down/rebuild in the future. My neighbours SIGNED with you. BIG MISTAKE. Metricon state that a two storey house will take approximately 28 weeks to build. My neighbours are now at 80 weeks and still waiting to move in. Meanwhile they pay $1,000 per week rent (dead money) around the corner. The roof wasn't put in on one section, but the ceiling was. Consequently it collapsed under weight of rain. That's only one problem. Patches over holes etc etc. Cheap finishes that won't last long. 3 different foremans - all rude and unhelpful. Rude and nasty builders. BIG REGRETS. We won't be making the same mistake. We'll go with another building company.Hi Janette Thompson, Thank you very much for asking this question. Cheers

VIC, GeelongVIC, SheppartonVIC, TraralgonMetricon NSW, Baulkham HillsMetricon QLD, RobinaMetricon SA, NorwoodVIC, Metropolitan Melbourne
Contact Number 1300 786 7731300 786 7731300 786 773(02) 8887 9000(07) 5501 7200(08) 8228 7400(03) 9915 5555
Address238 Robina Town Centre Dr, Robina QLD, Australia88 Fullarton Road, Norwood SA, Australia501 Blackburn Rd, Mount Waverley VIC, Australia
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-Storey
Knockdown & RebuildYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Build AreasRegional Victoria & Southern NSWRegional Victoria & Southern NSWRegional Victoria & Southern NSWSydney RegionQueensland & Northern NSWMetropolitan Adelaide & surroundsMetropolitan Melbourne & surrounds

Similar listings