• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

excellent site manager with great customer service

We have just completed our build in Dee why and are very happy with the end result. Our site manager [name removed] called us every week and always delivered the results he promised at the start of the week. The house has been built with no details spared and very quickly. We will definitely be building with Metricon again.

Talaat S.

Talaat S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Site Supervisor!!

We had [name removed] as the SS, he was great, prompt, professional and responsive. keeping us across the details and plans. the quality of the build is great, the sales consultant [name removed] was also great and helpful.

We faced some delays and issues during the Studio M and the administration in general, but once we started the build it progressed very well, Couldn't be happier with the SS.

tampilkington

tampilkingtonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our Metricon house

Great experience

Absolutely great experience building home with these guys. It can’t be any better at this quote.
Jason has been awesome through out this journey and Other staff members were great assistance too.
Had minor issues at times but that still doesn’t stop us giving them 5 stars as every time they tried their best to resolve the problem.
Great effort guys!!!!!

Build StagePost-Construction

Should have done it sooner!

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

It was such a pleasure working with [name removed] to build my home. He's responsible and has been looking after my home build from start to finish. I did two inspections when the home was almost finished and find the quality is great. There is no hidden cost after the variation stage is passed, and throughout the process it is also easy to communicate with him and they are able to fix the defects I raised during the inspections. Thanks for the excellent service [name removed] has provided!
I just moved in and really hope to get the same level of experience from Metricon for potential defects reported during the 90 days of warranty following the settlement.

Vantage 48

Vantage 48Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent site manger and good construction quality

Construction End DateMarch 2020

EmmaandScott

EmmaandScottMurray Region, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Quality Build

From start to finish the whole process has been smooth and easy. Communication from sales to site supervisor was amazing, always keeping us informed through each stage and so well organised that it all ran so smoothly. Quality is wonderful, with any minor issued being resolved quickly and often before we even realized. Final cost was exactly that, nothing hidden come final statement. Will defiantly be building again with Metricon - Moama, NSW especial!!

Vipin

VipinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our dream home by Metricon

Max Tau

Max TauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Korumburra Home

Metricon Team has been managed very well for my build a new house at Korumburra.
The workmanship and build quality of my property is satisfactory and excellent quality. Me and my wife are happy and satisfied for the company handled the building and finish in a short time. The final cost compare to my estimated cost is reasonable within my budget.

Gloria

GloriaAU

Perfect Builder

Our build with Metricon was pretty good from the start. We had an amazing initial consultant [name removed] who took us through the best alternatives for our new home.

The whole process was very swift and customer service was amazing . Our supervisor [name removed] was also very good in keeping us updated on the progress doing an amazing job. We have just moved to our new place and are very happy with the quality of the house. Looking forward to spending the next 20 years in this house

Superstars

SuperstarsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't have dreamed of a better experience

Highly recommend, from start to finish we were wrapped with the service, [name removed] from sales, [names removed] from ops and the legend [name removed] (best site supervisor). Was kept up to date all the way through the process. House was built in 12 weeks and the quality we couldn't fault. We will be building with Metricon again that for sure.

Parth

ParthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very quick and professional.

Site manager [name removed] did excellent job!! [name removed] is very friendly and supportive.
House is built with great quality.
There is no issues noted at final stage.
House was built within deadline.
Cost didn’t exceed.
Thank you very much for your help and support and I would definitely recommend Metricon to all my friends and family:))

Team M.Metricon

Thanks for the review, Parth. Great to hear that you Site Management team delivered a great home for you to love where you live for many years to come. All the best.
Nathan
National Customer Care
customercare@metricon.com.au

The staff makes all the difference

Our Metricon build project was bless the the best site manager anyone can hope for and excellent pre-sales and back office support. Throughout our knock down and rebuild project we were faced with numerous challenges and unexpected surprises no thanks to the local council who's main purpose is to inflict maximum pain and frustration on its residents. The consultant handling our initial siting, the amazing site manager and the get the job done back office support consultant helped us through the process to navigate around all of the surprises and challenges we faced. We cannot thank them enough.

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Dylan J Kelly

Dylan J KellyGippsland, VIC

Easy process, I was kept up to date with every part of the build

-Was a fair price
-Good quality build
-Every defect was rectified
-Very clean world site
-All questions were answered
-I would recommend metricon to my friends and family
-If I was to build another home I would definitely enquire with Metricon again
- The build was very well organised and also managed
- I Cant wait to move in and landscape

Construction End DateMarch 2020
JohnG

JohnGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Metricon: Yes we’d do it again.

From first contact with M at the display home, to completion and handover with our site manager D, we were highly satisfied. They guided us through the process, accommodated some variations to realise the home we had envisaged. Close attention to even minor details by our site manager ensured the quality of the finished build and we couldn’t be happier.

Mont Albert Home

Throughout half a year, I have had [name removed] construct my house in Mont Albert North. In a patient manner he and his expert construction team has done a fabulous job in ensuring the high quality of the property seen today and the customer service alike. Thanks [name removed] and Metricon!
-Jindabyne

Construction End DateFebruary 2022

Rael Thomas

Rael ThomasSouthwest, VIC

Very easy build

I started the process with metricon approximately 1 year ago. They worked hard to get me into my first house. This was an easy process in the way they roll me what I required. When we went to site the superviser was clear with what he had planned for my house and kept me well informed.

Praneel Singh

Praneel Singh

Stay away....Service Warranty process is pathetic

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Laura

LauraSouthwest, VIC

Well organised build

I’m pleased to say that I’m a proud owner of a brand new metricon house, I’m impressed with the houses Quility and the speed in which it was completed. My site supervisor has been informative throughout build and has brought the project in well before what I first thought. Thanks metricon

Abc A.

Abc A.asked

Has anyone built with Metricon on the Central Coast / Gosford area? Would appreciate any experiences good and bad? Any good contact person?

accounts-pr82821

accounts-pr82821asked

Hi all. We are looking into building with Metricon and I’m curious if the listed price that they give you at the display is truely the starting price or if anyone has negotiated a lower starting price. Seems the best advise is that the final price is going to be 20-30 % + more anyway so I was wondering if a house listed at say 350k ever starts at 300k after negotiation.

Andrew Coon
Andrew Coon

I'm not sure about getting a lower price, you may be able to talk more inclusions at no price.
You may also like to use a Builders Advocate, we used Ninedots Consulting and they got us better pricing on things as well as oversee the whole build process. https://www.ninedots.com.au/

Thanks Andrew, appreciate the feedback. Can I ask what sort of additional cost did the Builders Advocate add to the project?

My other question is around having additional services run myself during first fitout. I've been through a few renovations and have ensured that things like tv cable/ ethernet cable/ security cable is run into every room (myself) even if not terminated so as to be in the wall and ready when/if required. Is that permissable with Metricon?

Shainnahasked

Hi there,

I was wondering what the brand / name was for your tap wear throughout the Bayville 49A signature range please? It is beautiful - My husband and i adore the house and have the plans from the man working there. We have gone through some details but forgot to ask about the taps.

Thanks!

Team M.Metricon

Thanks for your product enquiry, Shainnah, and apologies for the delay in coming back to you. The tap ware in our Bayville 49A Signature by Metricon display home is provided by Parisi, and comes from their Herimatge range. You can find more information about this collection here: http://www.parisi.com.au/collections/hermitage/. We hope this answers your question. Please let us know if we can help any further.
Nathan
National Customer Care
customercare@metricon.com.au

Shainnah

Thankyou very much for getting back to me! They are beautiful.

Shainnah

Get an answer from our members and Metricon representatives