• Build Stage
    4.6 (2,197)

apb633

apb633Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly & Helpful Service

We've recently completed our colour selection. So far, the process has been well communicated and easy to understand. The Carlisle staff have been very helpful and we've experienced excellent service from the team at all appointments thus far. We're looking forward to completing the tender stage and proceeding with our new build.

Steve K

Steve KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour selection

My wife and I had our colour selection for Carlisle homes last week. The process went smoothly and was nowhere near as stressful as I expected. Consultant was friendly, helpful and offered great advice when faced with a number of options. So far the experience has been excellent. No regrets choosing Carlisle as our builder.

XenKo

XenKo

Great experience

I went into my colour selection appointment feeling a little overwhelmed with the decisions ahead of me. However, the team at the Carlisle Spectra made the whole experience smooth and easy. The staff were knowledgeable and really great at helping us pick colours. They were also super friendly and patient.

Matisse 33

Matisse 33Southwest, VIC

Exceptional experience

Working with Carlisle homes has been an exceptional experience so far, from their consultants, to their receptionist and up until their home designers. They have been so welcoming, supportive and inclusive. Their work and knowledge to help build our future and dream home is outstanding and they all help to make it happen so perfectly.

Brett E

Brett EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with our experience so far.

We had our colour selection appointment yesteday and had a brilliant day. Our consultant required very little input and in short order put together exactly the type of look we were after. We were given great advice and suggestions and can't wait to get started and see it all come together. Our entire experience with Carlisle to date has been excellent. I will complete another review after the build is finished.

Harjit

HarjitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good sales staff, they both guided me through whole process every thing went smooth

The build quality of Carlisle homes are good. I had issues but after it all fixed and now it is all good, were minor issues but company handled it pretty well. Thanx I am pretty satisfied with the company how they handled my issues and I will really recommend my friend to go with Carlise homes.

RMRM

RMRMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience with Carlisle Homes so far

So far up to the colour selection phase and we've been supported and guided well in the process. Sales consultant, CLE and our guide at the colour selection - all have been amazing. Their knowledge and expertise is well appreciated and without it we would be lost. Carlisle is known to look after their customers and they have not disappointed us so far. Looking forward to the site start and the exciting journey or enjoying a Carlisle home.

Keep it up guys..

Amazing Build and Team

Had a delayed build start due to neighbors & Christmas breaks, but after that it went perfectly.

House looks amazing and both my Site Supervisor and Client Liaison representative would communicate everything along the way.

Had no issues during the construction and all questions were answered. Had a rocky start signing up with Carlisle with the initial planning, but the team i got who built the house were amazing.

Shebin

Shebin

Excellent Customer Service

We have approached Carlisle homes to build our first home, and we really liked the Customer Service Journey until the Pre Build stage. The Customer journey to date is detailed and unambiguous. We expect the same level of commitment and satisfaction from Carlisle homes throughout our build process. We are satisfied so far.

Colour Selection

As a first home builder, it was definitely overwhelming to choose everything about our dream home. Had a really smooth colour and electrical appointment thanks to the suggestions made by the knowledgeable staff at Carlisle. They have been so helpful thus far and are willing to answer any questions we have. Everything has been running smoothly and will definitely recommend Carlisle homes to friends and family.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great life choice

I just signed the contract with CH. I found very helpful team from Olivine estate {Names Removed], they run through the contract with us step by step with advise and assurance. I went through all the reviews done by the people who done the same and I found most of them gave 5 stars.
I can't wait to see my dream house build by famous building company.

Perfect Builder

From Day one with Carlisle we are happy we can't wait to move in our dream house we recommend building house with Carlisle we are happy and comfortable
We had our colour selection appointment with [Name Removed] and we would like to appreciate her assistance throughout the day. Being this is our first home we were really confused in choosing colours but [Name Removed] was really helpful and helped us in picking the right product and colour. I would like to appreciate her patience and understanding what we need. She also got excellent experience

Ramin

RaminSouthwest, VIC

Colour Selection

Good customer service and detailed info was provided by [Name Removed]. She also helped us by suggesting us more suitable matches for different selections which was quite helpful. However, I might expect to be provided with more accurate details for some specific selections which were available to me such as water tank costs for a range of available capacities. All in all, I am satisficed.

preet p.

preet p.Victoria

Great

We are overall satisfied with all building experience from choosing right home design, colour selection and building process. 4 star only as asked few upgrades as the display house ... but was not included in the actual design... well it is our first home .. so apart from few bumps... it’s was a smooth drive. Thanks [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] for your knowledge and experience to enhance the beauty of our house.

Great Colour Selection Experience with Carlisle, made better by our consultant

Our Design Consultant [Name Removed] was well prepared and suggested some great ideas. We clicked from the word go and thoroughly enjoyed the process. For a first home buyer, her guidance and product knowledge was helpful. I had a tough design brief - colours, patterns and Hamptons; our consultant blew us away with some original ideas. Impressive team including our electrical consultant [Name Removed]. Trust the consultants and leave the stress behind. We are excited and can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Highly recommend [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]!! 5 stars *****

Julian P.

Julian P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Astoria Grande 55 colours and electrical

Electrical & Lighting

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience, knowledgeable staff

We recently completed our colour selection & were impressed by the level of service and knowledge of our consultant. They were extremely thorough and we felt comfortable throughout the process. There were a few options we selected which were more expensive than what we had anticipated and some products which we thought were included in the standard build that weren’t.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Carlisle is very helpful before, during and even after the build process!

We are overall very happy with choosing Carlisle Homes as our builder for our new house. The whole build process was very smooth but what impressed us most was how committed Carlisle was in ensuring we were fully satisfied with everything. For example, in the 3 month warranty inspection, Carlisle was very supportive in fixing even the minor problems we spotted after the house was built.

Build StagePost-Construction

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going into my colour selection I was extremely nervous that I wouldn't vibe with my design consultant, but I couldn't have been more happy with my experience. [Name Removed] my consultant was extremely knowledgeable and understood the direction I was going for right off the bat. Her suggestions were so helpful and she really helped make the entire home design flow! I'm so excited to see how it all comes together. [Name Removed] our electrical consultant was also extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We cannot thank [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] enough for making our experience so easy and stress less.

alicia

aliciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good experience so far

After a bad first experience with another builder , carslisle homes managed to turn this experience around. From great communication to a wonderful stylist who helped turn our dreamscinto a reality.
So far a really good experience hopefully the end result will be too :) the carslisle team have definitely helped restore our faith in building our dream home

Rose

Roseasked

It has been 6 months since we moved into our house and we still have outstanding issues from the water leak we had in our kitchen. Since the beginning of the year, Carlisle Homes had forgotten about their responsibility to check progress on these issues. We were out of kitchen for over 3 weeks from Nov-Dec 2020 and they didn’t reimbursed the whole meal allowance that was promised. Now the Construction Manager and his Manager is denying the conversation we had about it. Also not getting any updates on what they will do next and when they are planning to fix all other outstanding issues. Can someone please direct me on how to deal with these liars? Is there anyone here with the same experience as we did? Thanks

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question.

As you are aware our construction team have been working closely with you to get all items addressed at your home. The outstanding items have been organised for this week which you have been made aware of.

In regards to your Kitchen and food allowance items, an amount per day was provided to you by our construction management team which has been reimbursed to your nominated account.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Hi Shahed K,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your question.

Unfortunately we are not able to flip the rear only of the Rothwell 29 as the rooms wouldn't be align.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives