2,457

Ron Ferris

Ron FerrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A perfect home for our future

Our experience with Carlisle began with the sales team at Keysborough and from our first visit 12 months ago we felt welcome. We visited many displays but kept being drawn back to the Affinity Indiana 33 which we signed up for. Our experience with the whole Carlisle team has been excellent and their guidance through the selection process, contracts etc. etc. has been stress less. We are now eagerly awaiting the build to start and we are confident (based on our experiences so far) this will go as planned.

Construction End DateJune 2020

Pretty good and very professional

Attended the colour appointment with Carlisle Homes, the Design Consultant was excellent in customer service and simplified the process in helping us have fun in choosing and reaching a positive resolution in the extreme complex process of selecting between what we wanted and what we needed to a fine balance. She was very patient with us and assisted where required to simplify the process.cheers

Electrical and Colour Selection

Our first selection was Electrical and our advisor [name removed] was very helpful and knowledgeable.
She had some great ideas and pointed us in the right direction on the selection of items for our new house.
Our second appointment was colour selection. [name removed] was excellent we told her our colours we liked And her knowledge of colour matching was outstanding.
Her knowledge of the fittings for the house was very good.
I can highly recommend both ladies for their friendly and helpful manner

Build StagePre-Construction

It is the second time for my family to build house with Carlisle company. The design consultant provided professional advice on colour selection which is really helpful. The staffs in Carlisle team are always very friendly and provide great services. Looking forward to commence our building soon. Thanks Carlisle team.

Judee

JudeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb service

We started looking for a builder more than a year from now, we initially liked the Matisse 33 but we went shopping around for better deals. After a year of looking we went back to Carlisle as we found they are very straight forward to deal with. From the SC and CLE and Design Consultant which is very lovely to work with our journey has been good so far.

Manjinder Singh

Manjinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Service was excellent and [name removed] was too good in explaining and browsing the products. I highly obliged by the service. We do not have words to express our feelings. Its really professional and highly recommend Carlisle homes to my friends and families. At last we are really happy and enjoy the day. Thanks

Too Easy

We choose to build the Edgewood 23 and are extremely happy with the layout and build quality. Choosing our floor plan and upgrades was an extremely easy process and the sales team were great to deal with and helped us with all of our questions. We had a few minor issues once we got to site with meeting design guidelines but were easily sorted with the construction manager. Overall we were very happy with our build and would highly recommend Carlisle Homes!

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateOctober 2019

titas b.

titas b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Haven't started our construction yet but looking forward to build with Carlisle. I think that we have made an excellent choice to build with Carlisle. As we started our journey as a first home owner from the beginning until up to contract signing everything has done so far without a hitch. We believe it would be an wonderful journey throughout that will last for lifetime.

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Srdan S.

Srdan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience with Carlisle so far

Great service and experience

Our colour selection appointment with Carlisle Spectra was a job easily done with great support from their consultant [name removed]. This was our first home and we were unsure of how the colour selection would go - of course, my friends and collueague who already built a house gave us a heads up on how frustrating it can be. However, with great help and also recommendations by [name removed], it was smoothly done. Well done to Carlisle for having consultants who provide exceptional service.

Extremely Dedicated

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excited for our first build

Carlisle team has been friendly and amazing to work with. The sales team and our CLE have made it so simple for us to have our dream home. Its our first time building and we are thrilled with our experience so far. Looking forward to commence our building soon. Thanks Carlisle team.

Akharaphat

AkharaphatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service

We chose the Carinya16 design (J1012985).
A pleasure to have such a caring and helpful team of workers in our new first home as we deserves by. So relieved to find such a treasure to kindly consult with! and great communication! Many thanks to them all. Melton service team since April.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Chandra

ChandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy so far.

We are only at building approval stage now, every thing has been great so far and all sales staff have been really helpful. We have been kept well updated with the progress at every stage. Very professional. We hope that our journey with this builder will be as smooth till the completion and beyond.

Farooq Y.

Farooq Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend

Starting from our very first visit to the Display homes in Eliston Estate, till now when we are finalising our build before the construction starts, nothing but professionalism is what we have seen and experienced. Upfront costs, very friendly staff to help you understand, taking you through the process and tweaking plans to suite needs, it all has been quite a ride so far. We have decided on Macan 22 (J1013532) to be our first ever home, that we are building with Carlise homes. We are absolutely buzzing with excitement and just can't wait for the construction to begin.

Theresa

TheresaVictoria

So far so good

Everyone we have dealt with at Carlisle have been great so far, we have finalised our contract and we have recently received our Developers Approval. Our CLE [name removed] has been very helpful and professional since being assigned to us, we hope the rest of our journey with Carlisle will be just as great.

Monika G.

Monika G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

We are in the stage of signing the HIA contract at the moment. We chose Hudson 20 home design (J1013876). So far the customer service has been excellent and thanks to our sales consultants ([name removed] & [name removed]) who made the whole process feel easy and enjoyable. Looking forward to hopefully having the same experience during the building of our home.

Highly professional

So far I have finalised the contract, everything is organised well and on time. Hopefully the build is as good as the customer service I have received during the paperwork process. Communications is very good and pricing offered was really competitive. Expecting the finish of home to be as good as the service received so far.

Perfect builder

Really good builder, my property has been managed very well so far. Now I am waiting slab done end of this month. My property supervisor contacts me regularly to update the process. The final cost is similar of the estimated cost. Easy living made very easy for me. I have recommended to my friend as well. Really good!

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Vijay

VijaySydney, NSW

very quick and efficient builders.

Staff at Carlisle home are very professional and helpful. I think my home would be completed much before I have anticipated. I receive pictures of my building on a regular basis. supervisor call me every week to update the progress which gives me peace of mind. staff at Carlisle home are knowledgeable about the entire process of the building. I haven't spend anything over my budget.

Marie A

Marie Aasked

Hi
I would like to know how long does it take to complete a house from start to finish
I’m looking at the Coventry 33 on a flat block.
Look forward to your reply.
Marie

Pargat Singh
Pargat Singh

4 months

richie d

richie dasked

Hi there. im building a sheraton 48 soon and would like to know more about feature walls. i understand the mirror feature wall on the sheraton 48 is not included however can be organised after handover at my own cost etc advised by Carlisle. i ve made a few calls and turns out the people who make those dont offer for private customers and only do it for display houses with strict approvals. why would Carlisle provide features that cannot be offered or made just to sell their houses ?

Hi richie d.

Thank you for your question.
Unfortunately there are some elements in our display homes which are decorative and are not available as a Carlisle product offering.
These are sourced through a wholesaler and therefore may not be available direct to the public.

We recommend you try contacting local tradespeople to discuss your requirements.

Regards,
Carlisle Management

Below zero service

Below zero serviceasked

Hi,

Who should I contact now? There're stuff that were promised to rectify before settlement. We were kind of tricked to handover the cheque, and your staff promised us thousands of times not to worry and that you'll rectify everything as listed. I called tons of times and nothing changed during the first three months, different weird excuses, then your construction team simply told me to wait for the warranty team to rectify, and now, your warranty team said some stuff were promised and should be done by your construction team. Both of them were reluctant to reply my emails and phone calls now. God, I'm waiting endlessly, tell me please, who should I contact now?

Hi Below zero service,

We are disappointed to read that we have let you down.

Please contact us directly at issueresolution@carlislehomes.com.au and we will ensure your outstanding items are addressed promptly.

Kind regards,