Verifiedcarlislehomes.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.5
4.3
4.5
Great customer service
Homes completed in timely manner
Transparent pricing

8,424 reviews
Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carlisle Feedback

This is the second home our family has built with Carlisle, and once again, their service and quality have been outstanding. The price is reasonable, given the high standard of workmanship. We chose Carlisle again because of their strong reputation and stability, especially important considering the instability of many other builders over the past 24 months. Special thanks to [Name Removed], our Client Liaison Executive, who has been consistently prompt and professional, always responding to our queries within 24 hours. We feel assured that our family is in good hands. Carlisle and the team deserve 5 stars! Show details ·  1
kipkirui s
kipkirui s

So far so good

So far the consultants have been in touch with us and accommodating us with our irregular schedules. Our main consultant has gone ahead and offered to be there if we need any assistance as we are not currently in Victoria, which is really helpful. Show details ·  1
Bebeka
BebekaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Exceptional Service from Sales to the Office

Fantastic Service from [Name Removed] in Sales and our Client Liaison Executive [Name Removed]. From sales to the office - KDR process has been smooth and we have been kept informed along the way. Show details ·  1
Gurpreet
Gurpreet2 posts

Helpful Supervisor and CLE

We got our new home sorrento 43. Its look very beautiful. Our supervisor [Name Removed] was really helpful in assisting our queries. He always call us weekly to give us updates regarding construction. Our CLE [Name Removed] was very helpful in replying to emails and answering our phone calls.

Thanks [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] for ur help Show details ·  1

Windy L.
Windy L.
Harmanpreet Singh Punn
Harmanpreet Singh PunnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have been getting explained very well of my enquiries. I got different options advised that I did not think before which are actually can be done in a build. Show details ·  1
Seena K.
Seena K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Sales team prompt responses are greatly appreciated

The quote has been accepted, and we are currently waiting for the soil test and site cost assessment. That is the current status of our house construction progress. So far, we have had a fantastic experience with the sales team, and their prompt responses are greatly appreciated. Based on my experience so far, I highly recommend Carlisle Homes. Show details ·  1
Hari
Hari2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great service. Every single time!

Had our PCA today with our CLE who we have dealt with in the past. She was amazing and took us through every single item and made sure we understood everything. Show details ·  1
Mohammad J
Mohammad J
Carlisle Homes   DM
Subharamya
Subharamya5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very professional and diligent. Can trust for quality delivery. Can improve communication

Signed for a double storey..Granda grand delux with Carlisle Homes. Site cut was done in June 2023 and the handover done in 1st week of June 2024. Very happy with the speed of construction. Few learnings were to ensure to have our own due diligence (External inspector) to check quality of work done. Do not wait for more than 2 or 3 weeks with the CLM or Supervisor if they dont respond to your query or request for update..use the escalation process effectively. Feedback to Carlisle management would be to ensure CLM and Supervisor responds to customer queries and feedback in a timely manner (specially related to variance) to enhancethe overall experience.
Overall many thanks to Carlisle Homes for delivering our dream home Show details ·  1
Sathi
SathiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

overall good one

[Name Removed] has kind enough to go back and forth and fining the answers to the queries and add-ons we requested. appreciate the her time taken to elaborate contract in details and explain why or why not things can be change or not. hopefully this will be continue through the whole process . so far not bad. for the build process I would say its better Carlisle should consider more visibility on the products option that by provide more options in future as some items so specific to limited brands. that way it will be much better fit for most of the requirements. Show details ·  1
DA SS
DA SSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colors Appointment with Carlisle

Colors Appointment with Carlisle:
Our colors appointment with Carlisle went very smoothly from the beginning. We were initially nervous about the design and pricing, but [Name Removed] managed everything wonderfully. We're pleased that we were able to fit everything within our budget. Show details ·  1
Bushra W.
Bushra W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Experience with Carlisle homes

We chose an Affinity home with many inclusions and minimal upgrades. No hidden costs were involved. However, tile upgrades for the laundry and powder room were necessary, which was annoying. Exterior brick options are mostly old-fashioned and expensive to upgrade. The staff was nice, and their response was adequate. Show details ·  1
Vicky Y
Vicky Y

Pre-contract review

The build has not commenced yet so cannot comment on that. However can comment on some other aspects.
The pre- contract process was well managed with reasonable turnaround times. There were quite a few different queries related to different stages of the build that I emailed across which almost all got properly followed up and answered. With just minimal amount to be followed soon after.
Communication was smooth, easy to get the point across during the pre-contract process. Show details ·  1
sharma.jatin91186
sharma.jatin91186Sydney, NSW

Seamless journey

I absolutely enjoy working with Carlisle Homes. Give that I am overseas, they are ensuring that my buying experience is holistic and inclusive. From the start of the journey to be able to view options digitally. Also having a dedicated person help you through each step is amazing, I would like to give a special mention to both [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] who helped me understand the process and made my journey easier.
I hope to meet [Name Removed] as well at some point ;)
Thanks Team! Show details ·  1

Antara
Antara

How much time it takes to build single storey easy living Carlisle home? From site start until handover ( an average time frame).

preet c.
preet c.

Hi anrltara I am just at beginning..this will.be my 1st experience with carlise ..

Rajesh Y.
Rajesh Y.

Does the warranty becomes void if a home owner lays concrete perimeter around the house after handover?
Do you have guidelines around concrete perimeter around the house?

I have haerd few instances in my friends mentioning about Carlisle homes showing reasons of concrete perimeter as a reason for roof collapses.
could you please clarify.

thanks
RJ

grant beattie
grant beattie

The requirement for concrete perimeter are in your contract. There is nothing about a concrete perimeter that would cause a roof collapse, that is absurd.

Dear All,
I was one of victim of Porter Davis homes liquidation recently however I did not loose much. Now I am about to sign up with Carlisle homes. Just wanted to check if I am with safe hands or is there any indication that Carlisle home’s also are heading in the direction of Porter Davis.
I don’t want to loose my deposit again. Looking for honest feedback please

Shaleen
Shaleen

save yourself and go with another builder, Carlise took me through the entire process and told me last minute they cant build my house...

Any specific reason

VIT
VIT

I suggest you look somewhere else and don't get fooled by the positive reviews here. Most of them are reviewed at the pre-construction stage.

About Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes offers home designs and house & land packages throughout Melbourne and Geelong. They also have a number of display homes throughout Melbourne, as well as an interactive Spectra Showroom that lets you explore thousands of products and decor options.

Carlisle Homes’ customers include first home buyers, first time builders and property investors. They also work with finance specialists to help you find a suitable financial solution to help you get the home you want.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Carlisle Homes had excellent customer service, with staff walking them through each step in great detail and laying out all the options available to customers in the pre-construction stage.
  • Many customers who left a review in the post-construction stage reported that their home was completed in a timely manner.
  • Reviewers also said the pricing was transparent, with no changes to the price that was discussed.
CategoryProject Home Builders