• Build Stage
    4.6 (1,928)

Ramesh B

Ramesh BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

We have opted for a Easy Living house and customer service provided was amazing. We got the contract signed in 4 weeks and they even followed up on my loan approval with the my banker. Looking forward for the house building to be as smooth as we have done with the contract.

Zalak Patel

Zalak PatelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Piermont 26- Excellent quality and customer service

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Charlene Samuriwo

Charlene SamuriwoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

We have not build yet but our experience at the colour appointment was lovely. The colour consultants were really helpful were we got stuck. It was a long day and i was pregnant but i felt accommodated and was given breaks when i needed them. I would recommend this company

CKRC

CKRCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

“Easy Living”

Perfect match

Everything’s Goes well I just start house Carlisle home Till now everything goes well and perfect for me. The budget also suitable for me because whatever Budget I have I told them and they make a perfect combination for me to build a house even on the contract and the colour selection I was really happy.

Construction End DateAugust 2021

Gurpreet K.

Gurpreet K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience

We are building our first home with CH, the minute we stepped into CH displays we knew we are building with them. Beautiful floorplans and practical inclusions.
The whole experience from selecting the floor plan to colours was easy and enjoyable, loved it. The team involved at every step was cooperative and knowledgeable. Can’t wait to enjoy our Carlilse home.

Amazing Experience

This is my second house building with Carlisle. I had amazing experience with sales consultant [name removed] and also [name removed] when I did my colour selection. They are really great when communicating with me whole process, very professional and helpful, I would highly recommend Carlisle as a house builder.

Construction End DateDecember 2021

Shanelli

ShanelliVictoria

post-construction

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Great homes. Great customer service.

Construction End DateNovember 2021

George S

George SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Know your Customers , Know your product

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spectra Selection during COVID

Color Selection at Spectra Selection Centre during COVID restrictions is more challenging. The color consultant was nice and helpful in our decision making. However, we felt rushed as there's a lot to cover in one day and couldn't have browsing appointment prior. Limited product range on cooling, showers/tapware, kitchen appliances.

Elly Henderson

Elly HendersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Experience!!

Myself and my partner had an amazing experience today at our colour browse appointment with [name removed], she was very helpful and pushed us in the right direction as choosing our colours wasn’t easy! Our experience with Carlisle homes so far has been a breeze and we wouldn’t want it any other way.

Ronda

RondaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Color and Electrical Appointment - JUST AWESOME !!!

We are at the very start of our exciting journey with building our dream home with Carlisle. I am extremely happy with the professionalism shown from sales to color and electrical selection . I had [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] who are just sensational at what they do ! Their advice , guidance, patience and excellent product knowledge was amazing as you could easily become overwhelmed with all the beautiful selection that awaits you at Spectra.....it seriously just blows your mind!! My husband and I cannot wait to continue this wonderful journey and see our dream home come to life ....Super Excited !!

Neeroz

NeerozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super excited

We are first home buyers with millions of questions, doubts and dilemmas. Carlisle home made it super easy with answering most of them and showing us various alternatives to facilitate our needs. We are in the pre-construction process and so far, it has been smooth. The whole team in Truganina are incredibly supportive.

Jupin C

Jupin CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Colour Appointment.

We thought the day was going to be stressful, on the contrary the day was a breeze barring the sales document hiccups, all thanks to our colour Consultant.

She was a joy to work with, was patient and tried to answer all our questions and concerns. She gave options that suited our colour scheme and also gently pointed out if our choices weren't the best.

Couldn't be happier with the colour appointment so far, and looking forward to the next step.

N.A

N.AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Admin process

Stressed and annoyed during the admin process side. Long super slow process from the admin side. was feeling excited when I signed up, now feeling frustrated, annoyed, loss of interest to my dream home. Admin take way to long to get things done and follow up with accurate details. I have built two homes before this one being my third and never have I felt this frustrated as I'm feeling today. Admin excuse we are busy.

John

John Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

After having a bad experience with another builder we are very pleased to express our satisfaction with the service provided by Carlise homes, in particular, [Name Removed] our colour consultant. She was patient, kind and really understood what we were looking for both withing our budget and interior vision. Thank you again for all of your assistance and support throughout this exciting journey.

Jumuk mangol

Jumuk mangolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Our experience with carlisle homes has been great so far as they have been very supportive and helpful. They've helped us with our colour selections, tender etc. [Name Removed] has helped and guided us all the way through and is so understanding towards her customers. Therefore, we thank Carlisle homes for this amazing experience. Thanks to [Name Removed] for being so helpful.

Portland 23

Portland 23Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

My experience with Carlisle has been really great. [name removed] was guiding me after the colour appointment and she went though everything in detail and was very supportive. I've always loved Carlisle home designs and the quality. I am very satisfied with the outcome. My mom also build her house through Carlisle and this is the second time we are with you. So I highly recommend Carlisle Homes!!!

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Excellent service!!!

Excellent service!!! As a first home buyer, I needed a lot of support to make the right decision. Special thank goes to [name removed] who gave me massive support during this sale and [name removed] for excellent support for color selection and choices. Such a wonderful team to work with.