• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.6 (1,216)

Enjoyed every bit at color selection appointment

We had great time at our color selection and [name removed] was amazing with all the suggestion and we were quite happy with overall selection and option we had from selection of tiles to carpet to stones.
It was overall great experiences and we look forward to the tender and built stage!

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Melissa C.

Melissa C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

I have just started the process of building my first home with Carlisle and I have been impressed with the quality of service so far. I chose Carlisle due to their generous inclusions and their fantastic layouts. Throughout the process the staff have been very professional and very supportive. Despite this recent challenging time, staff have continued to maintain contact and are always available to respond to any questions. I would highly recommend Carlisle to anyone who wishes to build their new home

Enda

EndaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carlisle homes staff are professional and insightful when it comes to assisting in creating your dream home.

We had our colour review. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful with assisting us in making decisions for our dream home. We have been very happy with our interactions with Carlisle homes so far and at this stage we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking at building.

Samir M.

Samir M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cracks in 1 year old house and Carlisle Homes refused to pay for drainage inspection

My house is just about to be 1 year old. I got cracks and movement in some walls in the house. I have got extended 25 years warranty because I have concrete path around the house from all directions and rain does not come to my boundary.
Carlisle Homes refuses to go ahead with drainage inspection to find the root-cause of the problem unless I sign a letter stating that I would cover the cost of inspection.
How could this be possible and how come a builder is not covering this issues from the warranty point of view. They are just escaping from spending money. I would not claim them no.1 customer service
I am really unhappy with the way they react. and very disappointed.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Sanj

SanjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent review, exceeding client expectations.

Had color selection with [name removed] and I informed her at the outset I have limited knowledge in terms of interior design.
She went through each process with such skill and we managed to fit everything within my price range.
Appreciate her patience and support during this stressful time as she made it look all too easy.
Kudos to Carlisle homes for employing such excellent staff, hats off to [name removed].
Job well done, much appreciated .

J patel

J patelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good company

We have just started our house selection process. We chose the design Arlington 29 which is very good and also explored the spectra studio which provides good inclusion which isincluded in base price. There standard range incursion are far better than other builders. We hope we have same experience during building process.
j patel

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Terrific company!

Carlise Homes built our home well. The wlorkmanship and build quality was at a high standard. We had a few issues, however i was happy how the company handled them. The final cost met my requirements of what i wanted in my home, great service and i highly recommend Carlisle Homes!! :)

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Heenkenda

HeenkendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and efficient work

We went through our colour selection meeting. Our consultant, [name removed] was very clear in conversation, Knowledgeable and very efficient and as a result we could finish it in 3.5 hours. However, some occasions I thought that we were rushed. They were well organised and we recommend their service to others

Vauclouse

VauclouseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't wait for it to be ready

[name removed] has been a fantastic consultant throughout our appointment. She guided us well with selecting everything for our house where ever we were not sure. We were very strict with the budget so she made us choose the best with in our budget. So far with [name removed]'s help we can imagine our house looking great.
Thanks for your help [name removed].

Ahmed Bin Mohiuddin

Ahmed Bin MohiuddinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good work delivered in time

I think the build was well managed and quality of the build is in acceptable range. There were few issues during build. However, Carlisle took those seriously and fixed most of them. Overall I'm satisfied with the built process. I would like to recommend Carlisle to my friends and family.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Exellent quality matched with equally Exellent service

Quality workmanship was mached with professional service. Few hiccups were there, which were handled promptly. Timely start and completion was the best part of the experience.
Post construction handling of the few defects or mistakes were done with equal enthusiasm. My pillar lights outside the house had some disrupted connection, it was fixed, which involved carpenter, painter, electrician with no cost to me and with just one phonecall

Construction End DateAugust 2018
Angelo S

Angelo SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and stress free build

Carlisle Homes is an excellent builder who supplied us with a home of high quality without any stress along the way. [name removed]our client liaison executive was very friendly, helpful and thorough and went over and beyond to help with any questions we had. [name removed] our supervisor was great. The workmanship and build quality of our property was of a high standard and the build time was exceptional. Any issues encountered, and there weren't many, were handled very professionally and very quickly. I would definitely, without a doubt, build with Carlisle again.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Paul E.

Paul E.Victoria

Want to build a forever home? Then Carlisle Homes is just for you!

Being first home buyers, building a first home can be a scary thing. Adulting in general is a scary thing. But thanks to the lovely people from Carlisle homes our journey so far has been awesome and relaxing! Having [name removed] (our assistant for colour selection) guide us through the process and suggesting what themes goes well with each other really helped beautify our house even more. I really recommend going with Carlisle and if you're going through your colour selection, ask for [name removed]! Thanks again :)

Normal client

Normal clientGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value and smooth process

Excellent all round. Construction of our double completed about 6 months. Minimal defects. Finish very good. Okay value for price. Kept up to date with construction progress regularly. Good customer service from new home executive. Good construction. Maintenance tean was good and quick. Only small complaint is the toilet cisterns are a tad to small so always need to double flushes.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Perri Wilkinson

Perri WilkinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress free and easy Colour Selection Appointment!

Today my husband and I had our Colour Selection Appointment. As we were unable to come into the Spectra Center to play around with colours, we were quite nervous about attending our appointment and choosing our colours in the given time frame. Throughout the day our Design Consultant was so helpful and answered any of our silly questions. She gave us suggestions when we were lost and made us feel confident with what we had chosen. It was a great experience and we finished we time to spare. We cannot wait to move into our new home!

Danae

DanaeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very thorough and easy to do

Its a bit of info overload
But they make it as easy as possible
A great selection of items to choose from
Friendly staff, and helpful
Very knowledgeable in home design to help us select the right colours for us
Great with the currwnt situation
Electric selection was interesting, but very info overload as well
Very happy with our selections

Catherine HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carlisle colour selection & electrical appointment

We had our colour appointment and electrical appointment last Thursday and it was terrific. Whilst we'd done some homework and short listed some selections in advance, [name removed] helped us to confirm our selections and patiently and professionally suggested some alternative colours that we hadn't considered. We're very happy with our colour selections and the assistance we were provided.

Catherine H

Thank you, she was great and made a long day well worth it!!

Patrice

PatriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Walked in expecting an 8 hr day!

My Sales Consultant was forthcoming and very informative. Didn't pressure me to buy anything that wasn't a necessity. Transparent on pricing & additions. Had a great eye for detail and made it simple to filter through pattern & color themes with great suggestions to match the look I had envisioned.

All in all, made for a clear, transparent, well budgeted & concise session that only took 3 hrs or so.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Good Quality for Easy Living!

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Fazal Khaffar

Fazal KhaffarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Affinity Range Knockdown Rebuild (Chadstone)

Very smooth & pleasant experience, pricing was transparent, communication prompt and clear.
Special thanks to [name removed] from the Keysborough display, Alexandra Parkes (CLE).

The site Supervisor [name removed], was amazing, went out of his way to accommodate

No major discrepancy between the initial quote and the final contract price, in fact there were few items for which I didn't expect to get a credit, but got credits,

I recommend Carlisle, based on my overall experience from quote to handover

Construction End DateMarch 2020