Celebration Homes

This is wonderful house to live in.

Very nice outcome.We did not have any bad experience from the start and during the building period. I would love to recommend to all my friends. Thank you very much Celebration Homes Group.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Roy, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you enjoyed your building experience with us. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Happy days

Happy customer of celebration homes, right in the beginning we found this very enthusiastic person named Mr William Cleggett, this guy is a gem and very helpful in building our dream house, very friendly, love his job, hard working. Many thanks Will for your help in building our dream house. Overall happy with Celebration homes. No issues. Cheers

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Chin, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you are enjoying working with WIll. We always try to make the building journey as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Will. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

absolutely spot on

I have been working for celebration homes for the last 7 years so when I needed a builder to build my development of 3 houses it was a no brainer to choose them. not only are they a great builder to work for but also it was a great experience building with them. from the very start with Jason kelsall nothing was ever a problem. he did a great job working with the drawings I already had drawn up and seeing as celebrations don't really do developments they took my project as a challenge and not only succeeded but did an amazing job doing so. their value for money is great and all their trades do a wonderful job. the people in the office are always willing to help even if a problem occurs it is sorted out straight away without any fuss. corey york my site supervisor was the absolute best. he is a very easy going guy and always kept me informed throughout the build and if I ever needed to get a hold of him or needed something from him it was never a problem at all. I now work for corey too and he is a great guy to work for aswell. I would definatley build with celebration homes again and recommend them to anyone who is thinking of building.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so great to hear you have enjoyed your building journey with us. We always love a challenge and building your development has been a great experience for us. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Corey & Jason. Thanks, Celebration Homes

First home made easy!

Celebration Homes has made building my first home a breeze. I had no idea about anything however my new home consultant Nat was amazing guiding me and being able to answer all my questions.

Nat was warned from the start that I was going to be very picky with what I wanted in my home, she was able to come back with a custom design, then after countless little tweaks we were able to finish with a design that is perfect for me!

Being able to visit the selection room beforehand made pre-start so much easier for someone as indecisive as I am.

Super excited to see it coming to life now and can't wait for it be be finished!

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Hi Sean, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear you had such a great experience with us. We know that building can be an overwhelming process & finding the perfect lot & design can be a challenge, so creating the perfect home for our clients is a priority. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Nat. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey & in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Amazing amazing amazing!

So absolutely thankful to be building with celebration homes! From the get go we have had exceptional customer experience and been kept in the loop with everything in regards to our build. We have been offered the best products for the best prices and have had the best quality for our home! Highly recommend Celebration to all of our friends and family!

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Hi Keira, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is so great to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. Giving our clients the opportunity to select the highest quality products at the best prices is a priority for us. We wish you all the best in the remainder of the building journey. Thanks. Celebration Homes

They make dreams a reality!!!

From the moment I met my new home consultant (Mike) I knew I was in the right hands for my first home. He listened attentively to my needs, wants, wishes and made it a reality! Celebration homes officers have made the process so easy and straight forward by ensuring I have everything I need stage by stage. I have and continue receiving constistency and reassurance in their quality of service provision. I look forward to the next phase - construction.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Liz, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is so great to hear you have enjoyed working with Mike. Ensuring the building process is straightforward and transparent is one of our main priorities, as we understand that the building journey can be overwhelming. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Mike. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build and in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

!!!Abracadabra!!!

When you've stepped foot inside a Celebration Home before, you can see the magic unfold before your eyes through the build quality of these impressive Abodes. They capture your heart through the warmth and homley feels. We knew there was no other for us.

The workmanship in these homes start from the office. Matt Brooking, Rachel Vote and Danielle Moir to name a few, who are really professional and excel in what they do. I recommend them all very highly!. So don't be shy to give them a call.

We also had our New Home Presentation Meeting today With David our Site Supervisor, how lucky were we to have him over see our project. He is very professional, punctual and meticulous. He also finished our house well before our expected date which is achieved by great Supervision. Many thanks to David and the teams that worked on our house.

Over all, its been the best journey for us from paper work, prestart selections to watching the house magically sprout and bloom into what it is today. We are so happy and cant wait to settle in.

Celebration Homes, would we build with you again?. Hell yes!. Quality homes built to a high standard, workers have outstanding calibre and the Awards that yous have won speak volumes.

To those who are thinking about building, i hope my review helps shift your thoughts to building with Celebration Homes. I guarantee, you will not be disappointed. Don't waste anymore time dreaming about it and Abracadabra that house into REALITY!.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so good to hear you have enjoyed your building experience with us. Our goal with every build is to have it completed within a 24-week time frame, so it is great to hear yours was completed before that time. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Matt, Rachel & Dave. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Great Service All Round

Our first experience building or buying a home was a nervous and tentative one, but we're glad we chose Darryn Jones and Celebration Homes.

Darryn was very transparent with his views and prioritised what we needed in a cost effective manner, but most of all was very friendly and easy with the whole process. Celebration Homes had a lot to offer us and definitely catered for our needs given our mid level budget. The pre-start was a very easy process and we were happy with the products they offered.

We're now almost at lock-up stage and our independent building inspector has given us a lot of positive feedback in regards to the build, with no significant issue. Minor issues have been attended to very quickly and we hope things continue this way.

All in all we're quite satisfied with Celebration Homes and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Taylor, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so good to hear you have enjoyed your building journey with us. We always aim to keep the building journey as straightforward & transparent as possible as we understand building your first home can be overwhelming. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Darryn. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build and in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Site Manager Daniel was really good.

My private building inspector said my building supervisor did a really good job. The only faults were minor things that were fixed up once they were addressed. He was also really friendly and helpful with us during all of the meetings. Workmanship seems high quality and I'm happy with what he has done.
Estimated cost was correct, no issues.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Blake, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is good to hear you enjoyed the building process. Our aim is to always build homes with a high quality of workmanship. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Best Builder and Accommodating Staff

Celebration Homes made us realise that we will be able to start building our first home sooner than we thought. Gee and Loraine are very helpful and accommodating with our questions and concerns. We were shown different options that we can consider before starting building our house. We were amazed that they have many different inclusions that we were able to pick from. We are looking forward to seeing our dream house built by Celebration Homes.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Michelle, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so good to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. We try and give our clients more value for money with plenty of standard selection options to choose from. We will be sure to pass great on your feedback to Gee & Loriane. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Planning a build with Celebration

The initial phase of planning a build was a daunting task. The process was greatly helped by one of Celebrations sales consultants, Gee Munasinghe. He helped with initial advice on what to look for, and then with the design and modifications. His help was professional in ensuring that we got the result we were after. We were then sent to see Rachel Vote who patiently guided us through choosing the colours, designs and fixtures for our home. The efforts of these two professional made building a home through Celebrations an enjoyable experience.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Brett, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so good to hear you are enjoying your building experience with us. We know that building can be an overwhelming process so we always try to keep things as simple and straightforward as possible. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Gee & Rachel. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Great experience

Our project was initially managed very well in the admin and planning phase, through Max Williams, with great positivity, personal interest and fantastic communication with a relaxed and "non-pushy" tone.
We decided to go with a few ideas that were more unique and required some investigation and research before either party committed.
In the end, all our ideas and dreams that were suggested, is in the process of being achieved.

Overall the build quality during construction has been fantastic, although some minor issues developed where by, I, discovered and reported issues to Celebrations office staff.

Communication from the office to site staff, and response time to detail a course of action to myself, seemed poor and cumbersome with myself having to question actions several times before correction.

To Celebration's credit, after some quick and informative on-site meetings with our site manager, in a more direct approach, issues were resolved quickly with strong results and positive attitudes.

We have been extremely satisfied with how our site manager, Dave, has handled any onsite issues in a prompt and professional manner, with a fantastic happy demeanor and sound knowledge. We are progressing at an amazing rate and are looking forward to the final result shortly.

Our final cost was entirely prearranged during our "admin" phase and final costing taken to finance post pre-start, and such is exactly what was expected.

Overall we would build with celebrations again and have enjoyed our experience.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Joe, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you had such a positive experience working with Max & Dave. We pride ourselves on our high quality of workmanship in our homes so it is great to know you are happy with your build. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Max & Dave. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Great experience, to a big milestone in our life.

Was a great experience compared to many horrible first experiences as a first home buyer It was very daunting as there are many builders out there to consider but as we experienced some were only out there to push us into a product we were unsure of or to give us advice that would later benefit them not us as clients, but it was a completely different experience with will at celebrations he provided us with adequate knowledge that would benefit us and our experience going into building our first home. Will was very genuine and after a couple of sit downs with him we could tell he was only looking out for us and our best interest throughout this experience. We look forward to completion of our journey, an for those who read this I highly recommend will and his service.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is so great to hear you had a positive experience. We know that building your first home can be stressful so we always try to keep things as straightforward and transparent as possible. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Will. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Great Experience

Buying your first house is a always a daunghting task but to build a house takes things to another level. Luckily, when we contacted Celebration Homes, Jason Kelsall was the person we ended up dealing with. We have had nothing but a positive experience and dealing with Jason through out the entire process has made things seem easier than we first thought! Rachel Vote helped us through our pre-start internal struggles and is now updating us through-out the building process. Having this familiar relationship and communication has really made us feel at ease during this stressful period. We can't thank Jason and Rachel enough for the help they have provided us with. We would be more than happy to recommend anyone to at very least speak to a consultant at Celebration homes before they decide on a builder and, if they speak with Jason, then they know they are in extremely good hands.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so great to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. We try and provide our clients with as much information as they need before, during and after their build as we understand it can be a stressful time. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to both Jason & Rachel. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey and in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

The best builders, a great experience and the most supportive customer service we could have asked for

We first walked into Celebrations Homes on Eden Beach estate over 2 years ago. We designed our own build with the help of the team at celebrations to draw it for us, our land is a rare shape and Celebrations were 1 of only a few builders willing to help us build on it. Once we had the plan we headed for pre-start. The ladies were beyond helpful when choosing and designing our dream home. We were assigned to Hannah Witts who supported us for the next 2 years with everything, to say she relieved the stress and worry of the build from us in an under statement, not only was she so friendly, helpful, and made the process fun and enjoyable, she always had a smile, provided top, faultless customer service, worked so hard and responded to us so efficiently and also went out of her way to make our dreams come true, even the difficult questions or the ideas we had that were not straight forward and simple, - to Hannah it was possible and she would find a way. When anyone asked us about our experience and asked us what stresses we had gone through we could happily answer - none. We not only sailed through but celebration homes made the build exciting, we have nothing but great memories and moments of joy with no errors or things we wanted to change at any stage. Once the keys were handed over our site manager John was terrific, he built our house in less than 19 weeks, nobody believed that was possible. That included a 2 week Xmas break. John did a walk through with us and any slight errors were fixed within the week. The build was FANTASTIC beyond anything we had dreamed of. We are first homeowners and now we live in a gorgeous home by the beach that is everything we wanted and more. The finishes, the colours, the products and the quality from celebration homes is beyond anything we expected. The cost to build our dream house was top value for money you are getting the best of the best for a reasonable price one that was in our budget. If I built again I wouldn't hesitate to build with celebration homes, Hannah, John and the other members of the team we have dealt with represent this company so well and really do look after their clients. Thank you for not only making our dreams come true but for making it an experience we won't ever forget.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Leish, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so lovely to hear you had such a positive experience working with Hannah & John. We know that building can be stressful so we try and make the process as enjoyable as possible with the help from our Client Liaisons. One of our priorities is always giving our clients as much value for their money as possible and building them a home they will love. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to both Hannah & John. We wish you all the best in your new home by the beach. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Excellent Services

We would like to thank Jason Kelsall for his patience and unsurpassed commitment to meeting all our needs and requirements. We were very impressed with the service of Jason , who has been helping us with our needs effortlessly. He has been such a good listener and understanding to our requirements and have proven his capability and knowledge in helping us to achieve in building our new home. We would strongly recommend Jason to anybody wanting to build their new home. Once again many thanks and keep up with the good service.

Tim and Nora

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Tim and Nora. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We understand that finding the perfect home design and block can be stressful and often takes time, so we always aim to help our clients find their perfect home through listening to their needs and answering all their building questions. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Jason. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Great Experience

Me and my wife had been looking around for quite a some time but we finally settled with Celebration Homes, only because of William Cleggett :) He came across as a genuine and thoroughly concerned individual. Will showed great enthusiasm from day one and was always ready to help anytime. His style of explaining the whole process is clear and concise, but also thorough. He always kept in touch even when we faced hurdles and was determined to help us in every step to build our very first home.
Building a first home is an overwhelming experience and having a house consultant like Will is going to be of immense help to anybody. We would absolutely recommend Will and Celebration Homes to anybody looking to build a house.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Subir, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so great to hear that you have had such a positive experience working with Will. We understand that the building journey can be overwhelming, so we always aim to help our clients throughout the experience by being as transparent and straightforward as possible. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Will. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Extremely great quality, excellent service and no stress.

Celebration homes in general has made my building experience one of the most fun and rewarding experiences so far. The customer service is always prompt and handle any quires without fail extremely quick and professionally. The cost was absolutely a steal and very affordable. My salesman william cleggett will defiantly be recommended to any family or friends looking at building, it has been a wonderful experience building with him and everyone at celebration homes Osborne Park. My partner and I couldn't be more happier thankyou very much.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Jared. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear you have had such a positive experience working with us and Will. One thing we prioritise is giving our clients more value for money and a high quality of workmanship at an affordable price. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Will. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

amazing experience

Two years ago my partner and I started planning our next step in our relationship - building a house together. I can’t tell you how many people we spoke to and how many websites we visited to only be hit with endless phone calls, emails or being told that we weren’t able to build for the following reasons:
Because of our car loans, Our savings weren’t the best, No one was willing to help us
This made us depressed so we stopped looking. Until one day I turned to my partner and said lets go and look at display homes; his reply was “Now” and “Are you joking?”. We went to the Display Village at Eden Beach, the first house we looked at was Celebration Homes while Will Cleggett was taking care of one of his clients we looked through the house. He came up to us and asked if we were looking at building? with our guards up we said “Yes”. We filled out a form about income, expenses and our loans and Will sent that off for processing. We continued looking through the rest of the house and said what our likes and dislikes were, Will listed them for us, he said great I can help you with what you want and sent us on our way. The next day we received an email with some figures. Within a week or 2 we had a couple of house plans with a few blocks to choose from, since then we have had a few meetings thousands of messages and the same with emails. Will has done nothing but been amazing if we needed any questions answered he was texting us back ASAP with a reply even if it was at 8pm at night. He has made us feel so calm he doesn’t go to far he takes things step by step, for couples like Cameron and I building our first house was very daunting and a very big step! Will loves his job you can tell with how much effort he puts in with in his clients or returning clients, if we were to build a second house it would be with Will.

Sincerely Xanthie and Cameron
March 07/03/2019

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Xanthie. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is so amazing to hear you have had such a positive experience working with Will. Building a home can be an overwhelming experience so we always try to listen to our clients needs to help them find their perfect home, whilst keeping things as transparent as possible throughout the experience. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to Will. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Great start to a new build!!

After lots of looking around we have settled on building with Celebration homes. The customer service of rep William Cleggett was exceptional. On our first meeting he took 2 pages of notes and came back to us with a great design that only needed a small number of changes. These were done in a timely fashion and within our budget. Wil understood what we wanted and this has shown in the final plan.

The display home was also great and we loved the fact you can look around it and see exactly what you would be getting in your own home with the exception of a couple of items that Wil explained from the outset.

We totally recommend Celebration Homes and look forward to starting construction once the titles to our land are available.

This is the third time we have built and the first with Celebration Homes. We are confident the great customer service will continue.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is so good to hear you found a house design that you loved and suited your needs. We understand that building a home can be overwhelming so for us, the client always comes first and it is important we help them find the perfect block and design. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Will. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes.