Verifiedcelebrationhomes.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,498 reviews
Stuart B.
Stuart B.Perth, WA

Lucky!

As first home owners my partner and I couldn't be happier with the experience we have had with Celebration Homes. Richa has been very transparent with the process, and very helpful if we need clarification in some areas.

The factor that made us build with celebration homes in particular, is the fact that they only take on a certain amount of homes to build per month. Ensuring that they can spend the time and effort with each client and most importantly getting your forever home built.

My partner and I feel very fortunate to have met Richa and start the process of our forever home. Show details ·  1

Anita
Anita

Amazing customer service

Ryan at celebrations made our experience so far a great one! He was really knowledgeable, easy to work with, easily contactable and gave us the peace of mind that we were picking the right builder for us. Show details ·  1
Fathuma Aboosally
Fathuma AboosallySydney, NSW

Friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated staff

We are currently in the pre construction stage and building interstate and Celebration Homes in particular our sales rep Conrad Robson has been nothing but exceptional from the get go. He has been extremely knowledgeable, patient and helped us get from one stage to another with ease and explained everything clearly to us which is not easy when you're doing a build interstate and when it's your first home build. We are excited for the next steps and so far our experience has been incredible with Celebration Homes. Show details ·  1
shana w.
shana w.Western Australia

Understanding how to build dreams

Jason listened and understood our wants and needs. He used his knowledge of the industry and found us our dream home in our dream location. He was clear and friendly, he made us feel comfortable and confident with our building journey. Show details ·  1
Davinder S.
Davinder S.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great experience with celebration company and great work by Gourav

Great company and very good work by Gourav very helpful and tremendous experience with celebration homes. Every thing on time good overall good experience with Gourav and I hope in future I try to be touch with ur company Show details ·  1
Electrical & Lighting
Desmond D.
Desmond D.Perth, WA
mrdiv153
mrdiv153

Amazing Sales Rep

Our sales rep at Celebration homes was lovely to deal with. Very friendly, makes sure all your needs and wants are sorted in your house plan. Would recommend Celebrations and our sales rep to anyone for their build. Show details ·  1
Adeline Gin
Adeline Gin
hadi j.
hadi j.

Gourav Goyal

I recently had the pleasure of working with Gourav Goyal during the process of buying land and managing construction. From start to finish, Gourav was incredibly helpful and passionate about his work. He promptly addressed all my questions and concerns, demonstrating a deep knowledge of the industry. What stood out to me the most was his patience in explaining every detail and ensuring I felt informed and confident throughout the process. I highly recommend Gourav Goyal for anyone seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable professional in real estate and construction. Thank you, Gourav, for your exceptional service! Show details ·  1
J George
J GeorgeTasmania

Working with celebration Homes

Our build has not started as yet, but so far we are very happy with our building consultant . The team is very efficient, answers any queries we may have in a timely manner and is always willing to help and suggest any ideas that may benefit our build.Highly recommended to anyone who is interested to build a house. Show details ·  1
Kapil B.
Kapil B.

Great experience so far

Signed my contract with Celebrations Homes. It has been a good experience with them until now.
Gourav Goyal was corporative and provided professional assistance. I would definitely recommend Gourav if you are building with Celebrations Homes. Show details ·  1
Analyn F.
Analyn F.

Pre-construction review

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to our new homes consultant Gourav, for his invaluable guidance and expertise upon choosing our home design. The consultant’s professionalism, knowledge and attention to details were truly exceptional. Looking forward to the final outlook of this project. Show details ·  1
Satnam kaur
Satnam kaurPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent experience

Gourav Goyal was absolutely wonderful at finding land and home designs, that met all of our requirements. He took the time to thoroughly explain a home’s details before we decided to move forward with home building process. At the moment we are pre construction stage, hopefully building our own home journey will be enjoyable and satisfying. He also ensured that we knew of any potential risks and benefits associated with purchasing a particular property.
Thanks gourav Show details ·  1
Chirag Doshi
Chirag Doshi

Great Work

Gaurav Goyal has done fantastic job. He helped us to fine tuning plan. He has acted as trusted advisor for home plan. Every time he treated with nice smile and respect. Show details ·  1
rachnakambojynr
rachnakambojynr

David C.
David C.

Dear Sir.
We have a section which is going to be build for new house in gold coast. Pls would some body of your company contacts me for brief meeting to give us advice for it? and quotation?
Look forward to your prompt response.
Best regards. David
[Contact Details Removed]

Valerie M.
Valerie M.

How long is it currently taking to complete a Celebration home in Perth? And should I assume it will take longer in the Southwest?

Celebration Homes   DM
Riaan U.
Riaan U.

I signed a PWC more than 2 months ago for my titled block and still don’t even have approved plans drawn up. I’m seriously considering just canceling and take the deposit loss.

Bridget and Matt
Bridget and Matt

Now that the COVID first home buyer incentive rush is starting to calm down, what is the average construction time, from the commencement of earthworks/footings/slab down etc for a single story home in South West WA? Thanks!

Celebration Homes   DM

About Celebration Homes

They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

CategoryProject Home Builders