• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Jeeva

JeevaPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service

I have asked every possible questions to Jason Kelsall. He replied patiently and updated every detail in the drawings. I made decisions in short time. Without his quick answers (yes and no) it would have been very difficult to finalise the drawings. In the pre-start meeting, I asked Jenna to give price for different combinations. She quoted price for all. In General, during this Covid19 Pandemic situation Celebration Homes did the job very well.

Brilliant!

I haven’t begun my build yet, but all of my pre-construction work has gone ahead with no complications what so ever. The team has answered every question I’ve had and have offered a great selection of products to complete my house. I know I made the best decision signing with celebration homes.

Construction End DateApril 2021

First home build experience

We are only in the initial stages of our building journey ( slab yet to be poured)
However so far Communication with our consultant Pryncess and the team at Celebrations in general has been faultless. They are positive, enthusiastic and accommodating of your building journey. We can’t wait for our house to get started! Thanks guys x

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

It is an idyllic! So far so good

It is a brilliant start and we hope it will continue perfectly well till the end. We are happy with Celebration homes and Pryncess till now. Pryncess has been so helpful, nicer, friendly and professional in dealing with us so far. She is always there to explain things that we have not understood. It was a blessing picking celebration homes and a good luck to meet Pryncess who is making things much more easier for us.

It is not an exaggeration to say that it is an opportunity to experience the excitement of building with Celebration while working with Pryncess.

Thank you so much Pryncess. you are doing great job and good for Celebration homes.

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service!

Our first Home

Yuvan

YuvanPerth, WA

Pre-Start / Pre-Construction - Outstanding Customer Service

High Quality Homes and excellent Service

Just signed my contract with Celebration Homes and could not be happier!
After visiting many display homes I was impressed with the designs and the quality of the finish.
Even more impressive is the the service from the staff.
Pryncess is a friendly and very competent New Homes Consultant, fantastic at explaining exactly what is included , and what options you may like to consider .
She made the whole process incredibly simple and was always contactable and dependably fast to respond to questions or queries. Additionally , the “More Store” upgrades allows you to tailor a package perfectly to your requirements.

Cathy

CathyPerth, WA

Great customer service!

Celebration Homes has been amazing helping me out with my H&L package. From day one they have been quite supportive and the quick responses have been greatly appreciated. Having the opportunity to visit the Selection Room well before any contracts were signed was also a plus.

Looking forward to continuing with the build phase!

Emily

EmilyPerth, WA

Hannah Somerville is such a pleasure to work with!

Dipak

DipakPerth, WA

We just completed the pre-construction phase and really excited as construction began. Jen Keenan has been very professional and helpful throughout the process .She was always available to contact. All my inquiries were immediately answered by Jen within hours and gave me peace of mind. Jen included most of the extra costs incurred at prestart initially so you know what to expect from prestart. There was no hidden cost or unexpected surprises.I highly recommend JEN KEENAN and celebration homes who want to build their dream home.

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Our amazing forever home

We are currently at finalising our plans and contract and have found our sales rep Michael Marshall to be very professional and extremely helpful. Our plans look amazing and Mike had some great ideas and was so knowledgeable with all aspects of the planning. We can't wait for our beautiful home to be completed.

Rochelle

RochellePerth, WA

Not Just a House

Construction End DateJune 2021
Marjorie L

Marjorie LPerth, WA

Very transparent and patient.

After months of visiting display homes and researching online just to decide which building company I will build with, I met Scott Lewis at a Celebration Homes display in Treeby. During our first meeting, he took time to explain everything especially that it is my first time to buy and build a house. He also gave his best effort and patience in finalising my floor plan especially my walk in closet. He was also very accomodating with my revisions. With all our dealings, I find Scott is very genuine with his word and transparent with the process. I am very excited for the pre-start and can’t wait till to live in my dream house.

Marjorie L

Adrian Cuff

Adrian CuffPerth, WA

Fantastic Service - Highly Recommended

Alexandre Kriel is a fantastic Sales Rep, he was so easy to deal with and there was no pressure to sign up straight away.

I am so impressed with Celebration Homes and the lengths Alex was going to, to help me out. Celebrations are always available when I have a question and are extremely helpful. I highly recommend anyone who wants to build to go through Celebration Homes.

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Getting to our dream first home.

We've been very impressed at the quick and effective communication, presentation of our requests and professionalism we've experienced with Celebration Homes. In particular our builder representative Alex has been a tremendous help, he is very friendly and helpful, explaining everything very well and making us feel at ease with the whole process. He is there for every bump to fix things as quickly as possible!

Richard

RichardPerth, WA

My first home

When looking for my first home build I was referred by a colleague to Celebrations. As soon as I walked into the display at Aspley, Alexandre helped me find suitable land, house design and connect me with their finance department. He made the whole process smooth especially when I’m away on a FIFO swing and out of reception quite a bit. I’m excited to see the design come to life! Thanks mate!

Alex and celebration

From the first time I walked in and saw Alex at piara waters display home he can not do enough to help me. Being a first home buyer I was lost in a big world from the beginning alex was not pushy which was half the. Reason I chose celebration.i was kept in the loop at every stage and am now looking forward to the actualy building process

Fantastic Service from Celebration Homes

Alexandra H.

Alexandra H.Perth, WA

Steve Johnstone hands down best sales rep!
I am so overly impressed with Celebration Homes and the lengths they go to, to help the client. I have been dealing with Steve Johnstone and I can not fault him, always available when I have a question, very helpful and it’s been an absolute pleasure to work with him as my new homes consultant and I 110% recommend to anyone who wants to build with Celebrations!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives