Celebration Homes

Great so far!

I am only at the beginning process of building, but so far it has been a wonderful experience with Celebration homes as my chosen home builder. I spent a few months trying to decide who to build with and found Mike (Michael Marshall) my new Homes Consultant to be very helpful, honest and professional.
They have the best standard range of inclusion available in my opinion, which is great!
I’m looking forward to the rest of the process and can’t wait to finally own my own home!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Dee, It is great to hear you are enjoying the building process so far & that Mike has been very helpful throughtout the decision making process. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review & we wish you all the best in the remainder of the building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Great Tradies and support team

Our experience with Celebration homes building our first home was great.
We had Reece Davenport as our site manager and we had Dannielle Moir as our new client service and these guys really gave us the best experience.
One night we went to our block to check out our slab, while there Reece happened to pop in to check progress and we met him. The minute we met him we knew we were in the best hands possible. We both left our block more excited than ever, knowing that our new home was going to be in safe hands and that even the finest of details would be spot on.
Dannielle was amazing the whole way through. If i had any questions she would explain things and never made me feel as though i was annoying or silly. I really felt like Dannielle was excited for us and was excited to share good news with us and progress updates.
Reece and Dannielle were honest the best team we could have ever wished for! They made this build for us.

The tradies - wow! what an OUTSTANDING job these guys did. They worked long hours and they did not disappoint! I still cant get over the time we met the tiler doing our wet areas. We were checking out the house, he introduced himself to us and had a chat about the house. I told him i was having doubts about my shower feature tile and he gave me options and went through things with me, after i made my decision he waited 10 mins while we continued to look at the progress and he then double checked i was happy with my choice. He didnt have to do that, he didnt even need to talk to us, but he went out of his way to make sure we were happy.
All the tradies were so amazing and the quality of the workmanship is next level (even up in the roof space!). Theres not a single thing the tradies have skipped out on.

After having a hard time with finance due to issues with the land agent we felt defeated and were ready to give up on our dream of building our home. Celebrations stepped in and helped us and kept us hanging in there. During that process i said i would never build again, but then the actual build started and things changed.
Weve now been in our home for 9 months and we are so happy with it. Because of our experience with Reece and Dannielle and the celebrations tradies, we will build again and it will be with celebration homes.

Construction End DateSeptember 2018
Hi Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is so great to know you are happy with the workmanship in your home & that you felt supported throughout the entire process. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Reece & Danielle. Thanks, Celebration HomesPlease pass on our thank yous and feedback to the tradies too if possible. Were very passionate about the tradies getting recognized for all their hard work.

Outstanding service

As a small family, we didn't think our dream of owning our own home was ever going to happen. From start to finish, the service received from Celebration Homes has been exceptional and the finished product is better than we could have imagined.

With minor changes to the design at slab down, we thought it would be an issue. Our Site Manager, Corey York and Pre-Start Advisor, Tess Godfrey were more than accommodating and helpful to include the changes with no fuss.

Corey is an awesome Site Manager. He managed the build really well and was transparent with timelines throughout the construction phase which we really appreciated. We felt welcome to come and check out what was happening and see the progress being made. The end result exceeded our expectations.

Our NHP was conducted by Reece who was so thorough with his presentation. He is very knowledgeable and passionate, we were happy to listen and learn from him. He guided us through a lot of maintenance and care for the home, which we will put to really good use.

From Pre-start with Tess, to receiving regular updates from Hannah Witts.... the customer service provided is something we have never experienced before.

You have all been incredible. Thank you so much for everything!!

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed building your first home with us, having felt taken care of & supported throughout the process. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to Corey, Tess, Hannah & Reece. We wish you & your family all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Excellent service right from the start!

For me, it has been a great experience going with Celebration homes. I found the people that I liaised with to be very professional and knew what they were doing. Thank you Hayley Jones for your assistance in keeping me informed and updated every step of the way! Hayley was very understanding and accommodating. Thanks to Jeet Singh too who got it all started! Well done to you all!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Rachel, Thanks for taking the time to write this review, it is great to know you are enjoying your building journey & have found Hayley to be very helpful throughout each step. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Hayley & Jeet. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Incredible service and support!

We were fortunate enough to have been recommended Max by our Mortgage broker and boy did we strike gold! From helping us to find and purchase our dream block, to supporting us every step of the way with my constant questions and design challenges, he has been an absolute superstar. He has made this process so easy and has made us feel comfortable right from the start. We look forward to continuing to work with him and the rest of the Celebrations team as we continue with our build.

Could not recommend him and Celebration Homes highly enough for anyone looking to build their next home.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Katie. It is so great to hear that Max has been so helpful & supportive in helping you find the perfect block & home design. Thanks for taking the time to write this review & we wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Fantastic builder and team - CELEBRATION HOMES

I have built several houses with Celebration Homes. Without a doubt, they are the best and most affordable builders in WA. My homes have been built to a very high quality and I am very thankful to my site supervisors (Beau and Reece). The after sales team co-ordinator (Darren Wright) is also fantastic to deal with. He takes a personal interest in your property and ensures any issues identified after key handover are addressed and rectified quickly and to a very high standard.
I would never build with any other company other than Celebration Homes in WA and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to build a house in Perth.

I recently built a house with Celebration Homes in the Sienna Wood estate in Hilbert. The house has had excellent feedback from everyone who has visited us, including comments about the high specification kitchen fittings, the quality internal painting work and the large house design - all of which was done by Celebration Homes.

The whole process in being able to build a house was made extremely easy thanks to their sales manager (Tye Harper). Without Tye we would never have built such a great house ! Our site manager (Reece) was brilliant throughout the whole build process and the after sales support including one year review provided by Darren Wright was also fantastic.

I would always build with Celebration Homes in WA as they give you a top quality product, at a very affordable price and have excellent after sales support and staff.

Construction End DateSeptember 2017
Hi Sridhar, It is lovely to hear you have had such a positive experience working with us over the years & have always found that your homes have been built to a high standard. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Darren & Reece. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Fantastic!!

We had such a wonderful experience building with Celebration Homes! Everyone who looked after our home through preconstruction and construction were all amazing and helpful with our questions, and now we have a beautiful home to show for it! No problems what so ever! :)

Construction End DateApril 2019
HI Alyssa, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you enjoyed your building journey with us & found all of our staff helpful throughout the process. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Beautifully Built

My build was managed wonderfully with great communication and guidance throughout . Quality tradesman, completed on time with minimal fuss. Couple of issues that were resolved prior to handover. I was over budget with upgrades, mostly Anticon insulation which was independently recommended with the tin roof. Very satisfied wouldn't hesitate to refer. Thanks to Reece & Hannah.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019
Hi Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you are happy with your new home & the communication throughout your building journey. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Hannah & Reece. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Smooth and Exciting Journey

I had a smooth and great building experience with Celebration Homes. I have been living in my new home for 2 months now. As a first home owner, the entire process was totally new to me but thank God that I made the right choice to go with Celebration Homes. I will share my opinions/experience for each milestone of the entire journey.

Pre-Construction: My building consultant (Jeet Singh) was patient, responsive, honest and helpful. He was remarkably patient and accommodating. I sat down with him countless times to come out with the plan that I exactly wanted. He provided accurate and honest information about pricing and choices based on his years of experience in this industry. Because of him, my pre-construction stage was seamless.

Pre-Start: My prestart consultant (Rachel Vote) made my prestart journey easy and enjoyable. She gave me great advice during the colour and material selections. She was super friendly, patient and helpful.

Construction: My client liaison (Danielle Moir) and construction manager (Bredan Evill) were super responsive and helpful. Whenever I have queries or concerns, they addressed it straight away. The entire construction journey took about 6 months and I am really glad that everything went smoothly.

My overall building experience was great. Thanks to the entire team for making my first building journey seamless. I am now in the 12-month service warranty period. There is no major issues so far except some minor cracks on the plaster wall which seems to be pretty normal for a new house. I will follow up with the service team to rectify the findings at the end of the 12-month warranty period. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Cheers!

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Myat, Thanks for taking the time to write this review, we love hearing feedback about our client's building journey. It is great to hear you had such a positive experience throughout your build & found all our staff very helpful. We will be sure to pass on your feedback & we wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Living regional and building in Perth we expected the process to be more difficult, but everyone at Celebration Homes was accommodating and made the pre-construction phase really easy. We were always kept in the loop and knew exactly what stage we were up to. Having recently had our slab poured we are looking forward to seeing our house come together! Can’t thank the team enough.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Grace, We are happy to hear you are enjoying your building journey with us. It is great to know you are finding the experience simple & straightforward, with frequent updates despite living out of Perth. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we wish you all the best in the remainder of your build. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Easy journey, super happy!

Our build was managed well, communication with the team was easy and they got back to us promptly with any query we had. Quality of build seems to be great, Celebrations kept to a timeframe and we have managed to reach key handover within 5 months.
Final cost was on target, super happy with end result!

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Petra, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you have enjoyed building your home with us & moving into your new home after only 20 weeks of building. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

A quality construction and a great workmanship was achieved by Celebration Homes .As a first home owner it was very exciting for us but we could not imagine without the help and fair guidence of Jeet Butter.was very friendly supportive to work with and helpfull through the whole process from selection till building he kept me posted timely. And also thanks Daniel and Natalie for for best customer service and great cumnications

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Gill, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you have enjoyed your building journey, as a first homeowner having great communication & assistance throughout really does make the process an enjoyable one. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jeet, Natalie & Daniel. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Excellent and amazing company

Over all am happy with celebration quick and perfect and I should thanks to Reece Davenport perfect presentation and work handling . And thanks to entire team which make our first home beautiful.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Senthil, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is so great to hear your feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your building journey & you are loving the workmanship in your new home. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Reece. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

2nd Build even better than the 1st

We couldn't be happier with the entire process, and the improvements that have been made since our first build. We were continually updated during the whole build so we knew exactly where we were at, and what was happening week to week. The process from picking a design, to pre-start, to handover is such a well refined process that Celebrations handle to perfection.
Thanks to the entire team, we are so happy with our house, and recommend Celebrations to all of our friends and family.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Paul, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you have enjoyed building your home with us. We try to make the building journey as smooth and straightforward as possible, so it great to hear you enjoyed each step of your build. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Amazing company! Will always build with them

Celebration Homes have been amazing throughout our whole building process. From the first visit to a display home Darryn and Celebration Homes have held high customer service and have cared throughout the whole process. We feel part of their family and have enjoyed the whole experience so far! We are just starting our construction and look forward seeing what happens next.

Would highly recommend Celebration Homes to anyone wanting to build!

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Hi Chloe, It's so great to hear your lovely feedback & how you are enjoying working with us on your building journey. It's great peace of mind to know that you are supported throughout the entire journey & our staff are there to help answer any questions. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Darryn. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your build & in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Great customer service

Build was managed very well
Communication was extremely efficient
Timeframes were met and adjusted to allow time for finance to be sorted
Staff very practical with advice and ideas
Only downfall was distance to the office and power bills that were accumulated (above average) during the build.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Marnie, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you were happy with your build & working with our staff. Efficient communication throughout the building journey really does make the process a smooth one. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

A & H Nylander Bullsbrook

We are very full of praise in our new home.
From the beginning, the process has been exceptional, from the planning right the way through to the final build. Pre-start and the Client Liasion person have been a delight to communicate with and always available. The Supervisor in particular has been outstanding and very committed, and we are so appreciative of his professional work ethic.
Celebration Homes worked within our budget and provided beautiful appliances and fittings to our beautiful home.
The workmanship and build quality is outstanding and very professional, and we have no hesitation in recommending Celebrations to our friends and relations.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Alan & Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, it is great to hear you have enjoyed your building journey with us. It is always great peace of mind to know your home is built to a high quality & our staff are always there to help along the way. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Fabulous experience in starting with celebration homes

Our starting experience with celebration homes is very good.We are quite happy with the customer service of Jeet Singh.His way of dealing with customers is very polite .He patiently listens the requirements of customers.To conclude our starting with celebration home builders is very good ,we are happy with their price.But they will build our home very soon ,so I would like to put my reviews again after construction of our house. we are looking forward to seeing our home being built.I hope ,I will give excellent reviews after our house being built.
Thanks Celebration

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear you are happy working with Jeet & are excited to start the building process. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jeet. We wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes

We're hard to please but they managed it!

Currently early in construction but very happy so far. When starting out we thought we would be having a house and land package with another builder but at we had time decided to talk to another few builders and ended up with Celebrations. Jason was just brilliant. He sold us on telling us what Celebrations could do and offer rather than bagging the others - something which we found annoying from other builders. Another thing I like about him is that he is a 'real person' so understood simple things like not interrupting Father's Day!
There was a few sticking points along the way (as I said, we are hard to please) but Jason was very good at finding solutions and so when we signed up we were completely sure we'd made the right choice. So far everything is looking very good and we're looking forward to seeing our home being built!

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi, It's great to hear your feedback on your building journey so far. We agree it really is the little things that matter when building & make the entire process a lot more enjoyable. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jason & we wish you all the best in the remainder of your building journey. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

The perfect way to build your first home!

This is our first home and we were so excited to get started, but just after signing-off plans we suddenly and devastatingly lost our daughter. Friends said we were mad to continue with the build because of how stressful it would be. They couldn’t have been more wrong - Derek and Tess were amazing in giving us all the time we needed to make any of our final choices. Then from the moment to footings went down to our final walk through it has been a delight. This is totally attributable to Daniel, Danielle and the team. Every question, and there were many of them, (regardless of how stupid) was answered quick and politely. Whenever we raised something that didn’t look quite right to our very naive eye, Daniel had already seen it and had a solution or fix already in place. The smallest of details were monitored and any defects picked up immediately (often I hadn’t even noticed them). The finish is beautiful, no details overlooked. Everything was thoroughly explained to us every step of the way, we really felt so a part of the whole process. We are absolutely thrilled with our first family home - it’s been such an incredible journey. Thank you, we are eternally grateful.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Kylie & Ian. We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. We are happy to know we have made this building journey as stress-free as possible during this hard time. It is great to hear you are happy with the finish of your home & found our staff easy to work with. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback & wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes