Verifiedcelebrationhomes.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Organised site admin

Constance F.
Constance F.

Amazing First Home Builder Experience

Our experience with Celebration Homes has been amazing so far. From the first phone call we’ve had with Gavin Gonsalves, we’ve felt confident that going with Celebration Homes was the best builder for us. Gavin has been so helpful when we’ve had any little question or concern and was able to connect us to the right people at the right so that we could secure of plot of land within a couple of days! In fact, all of our correspondence so far has been consistent and timely. As first home builders, we couldn’t recommend Gavin and Celebration Homes enough. Show details ·  1
Will F
Will FPerth, WA

Terrible

Worst process we had. Complete nightmare from the start .

The salesman made us feel uncomfortable and stupid for asking questions about our first home. Deliberately would not answer our calls and questions.

Could never contact the site builder , changes were made without us knowing . We also went through about 2 during our build.

Customer Experience Coodinator’s ( there was also 3 or 4 or them ) were always on leave or late to reply . Simply copy and paste emails sent back.

The building hub was useless as no photos were posted after halfway and updates were weeks old.

Would recommend going through someone else for build to anyone looking for first home. Show details

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
ARM
ARM

Amazing Experience

Celebration Homes helped a lot in our journey of building our first home with choosing and planning the design we wanted.Their team is amazing with communication, always prompt and clear and open to questions. We were really impressed with the large variety of options and choices they have for selections. Can’t wait to begin our pre-start journey. Show details ·  1
Robin B.
Robin B.Perth, WA

My First home building experience with Celebration Homes

Had Really good experience with Celebration homes. The whole process was explained in the very informative and productive way. Conrad from Celebration Homes - Highly recommended, if anyone looking for land & Home packages. Show details ·  1
Dipankar Srigyan
Dipankar SrigyanPerth, WA
Jesse
Jesse

Definitely recommend

I'm glad to have chosen celebration homes to build my first home. They have made the entire process quite easy for me. Always quick to answer any questions I have. Ty w all also did a very good job at helping me with my selections and even made some of the appointments available to be completed through teams as I m living in a different town to where I’m building. Show details ·  1
Ashwin Pereira
Ashwin Pereira

Highly recommend!

We couldn't have asked for a better experience, and we are so grateful to Celebration Homes. As first-time home builders, we were nervous about the entire process, but the whole team at Celebration Homes were incredibly supportive. Conrad helped address all our concerns and made us feel at ease from the start. The pre-construction phase has gone smoothly so far, with clear timelines and communication. We highly recommend them to anyone looking to build. A huge thank you to Conrad, who played a pivotal role in our journey and made the decision to build with Celebration Homes a no-brainer! Show details ·  1
Audrey c.
Audrey c.Perth, WA

Thanks Cadu

Cadu was professional and knowledgeable from start to finish and was very generous with his time. He was key to us choosing celebration homes. We look forward to the continuing customer service we received from Cadu. Show details
Kumar
Kumar

Quality with Speed

I built my first home with Celebration Homes in 2018 and am now working on my second. Throughout the years, they have consistently provided high-quality customer service and numerous enhancements to their products. In the current market, many builders face extended pre- and post-construction periods. However, Celebration Homes has maintained a rapid construction pace, leading to a faster process. The sales consultants, Saurabh and Conrad, are exceptionally patient and knowledgeable about the industry. Particularly, without Conrad's support and experience, building my second home would have been impossible. I am delighted to partner with Celebration Homes for another project. Show details ·  1
Adedibu A.
Adedibu A.

Terrific Customer Service

We have built a few homes and engaged a couple sales consultants in the journey but Conrad Robson of celebration home stood out
He has exceptional qualities , highly professional and attentive . He gave us a deal we could not have imagined and attended to all our requests in a timely manner . Quite accessible and always revert back to us satisfactorily. He made very reasonable recommendations and very patience with us all the way . We were able to get all our preferred upgrades within a reasonable cost . We are quite grateful and would highly recommend celebration homes to anyone out there looking for a professional builder . Show details ·  1
Jason Wong
Jason WongPerth, WA
Sandie
Sandie

Preliminary Proposal Stage

Ryan Allier obviously listened to our needs and did a great job in presenting accurate and detailed information. We look forward to working with Ryan and the team during the pre start and build. Show details ·  1
Emma C.
Emma C.

Top tier service!

Ryan Allier was brilliant to deal with. He is very personable and made the process really enjoyable for us. This preliminary experience with Ryan has made us look forward to our impending build with Cellies. Show details ·  1
Nirmala D.
Nirmala D.

Celebration Homes Ryan

We had a good experience working with Ryan from Celebration Homes. He was fast on getting back to us and was thorough in his explanation of all the procedures. His TEAMS meeting with us was detailed and he was willing to make changes with the floor plan. Show details ·  1
Dave K.
Dave K.

Pawan Kaur
Pawan Kaur

Hi, I have signed the contract with Celebration Homes. Now, we have changed the builder. We have deposited $2000 for that. How I can refund my deposit? Please let me know.

Celebration Homes   DM

Hi Pawan, For any questions relating to your Preliminary Works Contract, please reach out to your New Homes Consultant.

David C.
David C.

Dear Sir.
We have a section which is going to be build for new house in gold coast. Pls would some body of your company contacts me for brief meeting to give us advice for it? and quotation?
Look forward to your prompt response.
Best regards. David
[Contact Details Removed]

Valerie M.
Valerie M.

How long is it currently taking to complete a Celebration home in Perth? And should I assume it will take longer in the Southwest?

Riaan U.
Riaan U.

I signed a PWC more than 2 months ago for my titled block and still don’t even have approved plans drawn up. I’m seriously considering just canceling and take the deposit loss.

About Celebration Homes

They have a number of home designs (many of which are available to view at display homes – or for viewing in a ‘virtual hub’), as well as home and land packages.

While these are fairly standard inclusions, Celebration Homes also partners with Resolve Finance to give you a ‘finance health check,’ and help explore various options when it comes to finding the best deal on a home loan. This extra inclusion helps take some of the pressure off your plate, especially if you’re new to the home-building process and are unsure where to start.

Points of praise for Celebration Homes

Many reviewers expressed that their experience with Celebration Homes was stress-free from the get go, thanks to the outstanding customer service.

Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, as well as prompt and responsive when it came to answering questions and addressing concerns. Professionalism and any lack of pressure on the part of Celebrations Homes staff was greatly appreciated by those having new homes built.

Clear communication, along with the fact that new home buyers were consistently kept in the loop, often played a significant part in helping homes be built on time, and according to expectations.

CategoryProject Home Builders