• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Friendly and professional service

Gavin from Celebration Homes has been doing top notch work on my construction journey. Being a first home builder it could have been easy to be overwhelmed but I have felt very taken care of through the process thus far. All the staff I have dealt with have been professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

Above and beyond!

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateDecember 2020

So far so good

Customer satisfaction

Hi, my name is Suzanet as recently I was received service from Celebration Home through Mr. Gavin and I just want to say that I have experienced a very good service and helpful from him. Moreover, I was very satisfied with his performance and provided all the information that we need during designing period.

Guna

GunaPerth, WA

Gavin Gonsalves at Celebration : Highly recommended, Talented, Polite, Master of Technology, Responding any time,

Gavin Gonsalves at Celebrations : We have received very warm Welcome at meeting, greetings, answering queries, explaning products, ability to use latest technology are marvelous and cannot expect more than that. I have built before but haven't received service of such a well talented person.
I have seen how he has been busy, everyone like to have few words with him. His service is very quick, responding to calls at any time etc are exceptional. He will give us a solution for everything.

Brooks

Brooks Perth, WA

Exceptional Service from Gavin Gonsalves

We would like to express our gratitude for the exceptional service we have received from the team at Celebrations Homes. Gav Gonsalves has been consistently friendly, courteous, professional with a "can-do" attitude. From the first moment we stepped into the Brooks display, Gav met us with enthusiasm, answering all our enquiries, questions and requests promptly, resulting with us finding a wonderful piece of land and a home design suiting our family lifestyle requirements. The pre-construction phase has been extremely smooth with thanks to Gav, Sarah Craft (Resolve) and Evie (Prestart) and Lee (Parcel). We cant wait to "celebrate" moving into our Celebrations home.
Colin & Melissa

Our build process

We had the best experience with celebrations mainly with our sales consultant will cleggett! Will went above and beyond do ensure we were happy with everything and made it such a smooth adventure for myself and my partner. Reece our site manger done a fantastic job and gave as all information possible about our home, he ensured we got our keys on time and that everything was perfect. We cannot fault celebrations one bit everything went smoothly and we love our home! It was such an amazing journey!

Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2020
Mandy

MandyPerth, WA

The Best Building Company On The Market

I cannot recommend Celebration Homes highly enough. Fantastic home designs, excellent and professional service from Gavin who keeps me updated consistently on the progress and is always available to answer any questions I have along the way. The quality of their products is second to none and I am so pleased I have chosen them to build my first home - I know I won’t be disappointed with the end result - very happy!

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Great service.

I honestly thought this process would be much more involved and stressful. But Chris Belke and Celebration homes has made this a breeze. The process has been quick, efficient and stress free. The options and extras are brilliant. The information and support has been great. The support and advice getting the financial side of things sorted has been every helpful.

Find out how Celebration Homes compares to other Home Builders

Exceptional service from Jenna!

We have been working with Jenna, our Pre-Construction Consultant, for a few weeks now and she has been incredibly friendly, courteous, professional and a pleasure to work with since day one. Jenna is very knowledgeable in all aspects of her job, and has followed up and responded to our various queries in a very timely manner. We would highly recommend her to any new home builder!
Andrew & Tracey

Linno

LinnoPerth, WA

Bill Singh an Excellent customer service and sales rep

The sales rep Bill Singh from Celebration Homes was really welcoming and helped me find land and house package where I want to build and designed plan that best fit my needs. Above all, our salesman Bill Singh , was beyond patient with me throughout the design process, from finding the perfect piece of land to designing a home that fits our lifestyle. We would highly recommend Celebration Homes and Bill Singh to all of our friends and family.

Excellent company

Celebration homes is a great company to work with. I was recommended them from my sister. When I first went in, Gavin ( the consultant l) and I sat down and discussed what I was looking for and proceeded with what steps needed to be taken, what designs where available and what location I was looking for.

With Gavin's help I found a plan and location I really liked and the free design consultation helped get the look and style I wanted.

The whole team has kept me in the loop on the entire process so far providing regular updates and letting me know what stage I am up too

Jess I.

Jess I.Perth, WA

Amazing experience!

My partner and myself decided to go through Celebration Homes to build our first house. We have had nothing but an amazing experience from the beginning. Jenna (Prestart Consultant) & Gavin (New Home Consultant) made our process so easy and fun, so a big thank you to them for all of their tips along the way! I cant wait to see our beautiful home come together.

Delightful Experience so far

We have just signed our building contract with Celebration homes. The process so far has been wonderful. Our sales consultant Bill Singh has been fantastic and very transparent. He patiently worked with us to finalise our house design as per our requirements and to our satisfaction.. so far so good...

First Home Buyer

The build process with Celebration has been excellent. Very high quality workmanship, fully transparent, and a fast reaction time to any issues or questions that came up. In particular, Corey the build supervisor has been fantastic. He's been very professional and available to answer questions or check out problems at short notice.
After some initial delays in the pre-construction stage, Celebration have more than made up for it with the build itself. I'm very happy with the result and would absolutely recommend Celebration to any friends considering building a home.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateNovember 2020

Jeet Whizz!

From the moment I walked in to Celebration Homes I felt both comfortable and valued by Jeet who not only answered every question I had but gave me answers to ones that I didn't know I had. My journey so far with Jeet has been smooth and continually informed on all developments. I would recommend both Celebration Homes and Jeet if looking to build your first home.

Great Service

Decided to go with Celebration homes after months of having endless issues with another builder. Been an easy process dealing with the team who are willing to work with you to achieve required outcomes. Kept me up to date at all times and timeous response to any queries. Would recommend.

Build StagePre-Construction

Excellent Service for my New Home!

The process with Celebration Homes has been very good over the last couple of months. I am happy to see the level of professionalism and the speedy process to get the house done with the amazing guidance and assistance of Jeet Singh.

Jeet is well informed, thorough and always lending a hand with first the initial meeting, planning and information about the entirety of the home, location and building stages. The quality of service is more than perfect as he was being completely honest, reassuring, knowledgeable and understood my needs for the home.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to Jeet & Celebration Homes

First Home Buyer

Celebrations Homes has been excellent during the pre-construction stage for my first home. From the get-go, Jeet Singh as my consultant has been understanding and thorough in showing myself the process of building a new home. His suggestions for improvements along with the knowledge he has in the industry are helpful for anyone looking to build. I'm very happy with Celebration Homes so far and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to start on a similar journey.

Sukhee Sandhu

Sukhee SandhuPerth, WA

Celebrations and Jeet Singh highly recommend to everyone i know or others. Very understanding and knowledgeable person.

I am done with my plans and pre start meetings. The cost i was expecting is preety much the same amount i want to spend.If i had any issues with my design of my house, that was resolved very quickly without wasting any time. Same goes to pre start meetings.

Taryn

Tarynasked

Hi there,
I built my home back in 2017 with Celebration Homes. I had the 1 year post maintenance guys come out and sort the cracks out and used a jack hammer thing to gauge out the cracks and refill them. Last year I noticed them coming back in the same area and now they’re bigger than ever, is this is covered by celebration homes warranty ?
I’m wanting to paint soon and I can’t paint with those massive cracks ! Needing some advice please

Hi Taryn,

If you want to contact our service department at service@celebrationhomes.com.au they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelleasked

Hi can you supply your own tiles if you don't like what you guys have in your showrooms. It seems there isn't much varity in you kitchen wall tile selection at your showrooms.

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately not, one of our Prestart Consultants can take you through the range of tiles available if you like, Feel free to give us a call on 9202 2300 for more info.

donna.may.378

donna.may.378asked

Does Celebration Homes have an online PRE-START website where we can view standard selections and upgrades?

Kim
Kim

Not to my knowledge, they have something called
"The more store" plus a booklet with all the selections etc, but they give those out once you have signed on i believe. They do have a showroom in osborne Park that you can go view all the items :)

Celebration H.Celebration Homes

Hi Donna, We have a prestart page where you can find out some more info about our selections and see our Product selection book, there is also a Virtual tour of our showroom. Feel free to give us a call. https://www.celebrationhomes.com.au/prestart-meeting/

Get an answer from our members and Celebration Homes representatives