Celebration Homes

With celebrations, we are celebrating..

The best decision we have taken this year is to choose celebrations as our builder. Jeet is our consultant, and we are so very happy with his service so far. We are still in preconstruction, however his patience and expertise is greatly appreciated.

He was very accommodating and would respond to any doubts or clarification we needed very quickly. He would genuinely suggest a different option if what we said was not the best, explaining the reason why he thought so. I think that's a great quality the consultants should have to guide their clients to the right choice as we are not the experts in these area.

We are 200% happy so far and would vote for Jeet and definitely recommend celebration homes..
Tintu and Vimal.

110% client satisfaction

Celebration Home team is amazing.
We had three amazing individuals helping us through the process to get our beautiful home. Max Williams and Martin Ireland ensured that the initial planning was nothing but perfect. These two individuals are just professional; responding to out of hour calls and going out of their way to give us advise and reassurance.
Reese managed our building. We have nothing but praise for how he handled everything from giving us information to answering some silly questions as it was our very first time to build. Friends who have been to see us in our new home are in awe.
Superb workmanship from the Celebration Home staff; we cannot fault anything.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Construction End DateOctober 2018

Dream Home worth Celebrating! Thanks celebrations

From start to finish and maintenance phase everything went smoothly starting from helpful sales Hugo @celebrations and a awesome build with and pre start with @jennifer best choice builder. Quality workmanship and nothing was too difficult as I asked for photos of waterproofing and other things. Final cost was spot on no dramas and no hidden extras. Very satisfied with build living happily in my Dream Home 1 year to date.

Construction End DateSeptember 2017

Almost too easy to get started

We are still pre-construction, however getting to this point was painless.

We visited the local display village just to see what was available from the various builders. We were left less than impressed with the lacklustre responses from some of the sales representatives. When we walked into the Celebration display home we were met by Ross Treasure who was a breath of fresh air. He was more than happy to explain options and talk us through the process.

We described what we wanted from a house and land and left it with him, he hit the nail on the head with the house design. The land we were picky with as we had a very clear idea of what we wanted, which was not the norm, but Ross worked with us and we found the perfect block.

The key point for us is that all questions are answered, we're not fobbed off.

We're now looking forwards to the next phase and seeing the house being built.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is lovely to hear that you had such a positive experience working with Ross. We understand how important finding your dream block & home design is and we always aim to help our clients achieve this. We will be sure to pass on this amazing feedback to Ross, we wish you all the best on the remainder of your build. Thanks, Celebration Homes

Wonderful experience and advices

Having Quentin on this journey of building my first home was an amazing journey. He was able to cater floor plans to your needs and give practical advices to ensure you make the best out of your money. Even after signing the plans, he constantly kept in contact to update me which gave extra assurance that you're in good hands.

The rest of the team at celebrations were amazing too. They're always there to help and clarify any doubts.

Would definitely recommend celebrations to any first home buyers.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi Eileen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience building your first home with us. We always aim to put our clients first and ensure they receive the best value for their money. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to Quentin, we wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Amazing

Our build was managed extremely well by our initial consultant. Our case manager was very difficult to contact and rarely replied to messages. We could not be happier with the workmanship of our build. The house is fantastic. The final cost was close to the estimated cost. We were informed of all additional costs that may arise.
We highly recommend Celebration Homes.

Electrical & Lighting
Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Reegan, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear that you love your new home, ensuring that all of our builds are completed to a high quality is a priority of ours. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Celebration Homes are the best!

From the very first moment I spoke with Nat on the phone I knew I was in the safe hands of someone who knew exactly what I wanted. After my first meeting with Nat, to discuss what I wanted in my new home and where I wanted to build, I left feeling confident and excited to be building my dream home. From that moment, Nat went over and above to find me my perfect home - scoping out blocks and designing numerous plans til we absolutely nailed it. The after-hours work, including evening site visits and meetings, early morning texts and phone calls and public holiday communication (over Christmas and New Year) that lead to me finding my dream lot and house plan (way more amazing than I ever thought my budget would allow) is a testament to Nat’s commitment to her clients. Nat’s extensive knowledge of all aspects of building a new home (from types of door handles to house layouts and flow to construction technicalities) also really impressed me and allowed me to 100% trust her with her recommendations. I couldn’t be happier with the position I now find myself in and cannot wait to move into my new home thanks to Nat.

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Hi Delta, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience working with Nat. We understand that finding your dream lot & home design can be challenging but we always aim to find the perfect lot for our clients. We will be sure to pass on this amazing feedback to Nat, we wish you all the best on the remainder of your building journey, Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Awesome experience

Had the most amazing experience with celebrations, from start to finish we had nothing but positive experiences, the whole team clearly care about quality and customer service. Our house is perfect, could not recommend celebration homes more! In particular Brendan, Hannah and Rhys were all amazing, always friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond to any query.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Luke, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we absolutely love hearing our clients feedback. It's great to hear that you had an amazing experience building with us as we always aim to put our clients first during their build as we know how much your future home means to you. We will be sure to pass along your amazing feedback to Brendan, Hannah and Reece. We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Great company and people

My experience from the very beginning with Celebration Homes has been fantastic. Max Williams was brilliant throughout the whole process. Hayley and Hannah were very helpful and accommodating as was Luke Colli (Site Manager). They came up with some very good suggestions that I hadn't considered previously. I can't fault the workmanship, the quality of the build nor the service which was excellent. I got the keys to my new home well before I expected, which was great! I am very grateful to all involved.
Peter Evans

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it's so wonderful to hear that you had a great building journey with Celebration Homes and that you're happy with your new home. We wish you all the best in your brand new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

We couldn’t have been luckier :)

What an amazing team we had! We were so lucky to have the sales consultant that we did. Derek was so accommodating! We calculated everything from the outset and discussed all upgrade options early on in the process with Derek. Nothing was ever an issue, his time was always given to us no matter when or where in the process we needed him or what questions we had. Derek was so forthcoming as where the construction team so there was no hidden costs or things we were not aware of. If we had to make a variation for any reason, it was never an issue and always came in at a good price.

Daniel was our site supervisor and again, we were so blessed to have such a genuine, passionate and down to earth supervisor looking after our build. Daniel went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met and and that we were 100% satisfied at every stage of construction.
If we noticed something was different to what we asked for, Daniel was straight on to the team to rectify!

Thank you so much Celebrations for an amazing job on our house! We are so happy!

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review of your building journey with Celebration Homes. It's so great to hear that you had a great experience with Derek and Daniel and that you're very happy with your brand new home. We'll be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to Derek & Daniel. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Celebration Homes and Building Supervisor Reece Devenport 5 Stars!

Reece Davenport was our Building Supervisor. Reece did a brilliant job managing our build. He was professional, knowledgeable, and always provided exceptional customer service. He went out of his way to help us and ensure our build was completed on time...if not a few weeks early. He was understanding of our families unique needs and did many things throughout the build to help us. Danielle was our Client Liaison Officer she was also amazing to deal with. She was always professional and helpful. We were very happy with the build quality and the standard inclusions are awesome. We had only minor issues during construction these were usually revolved within 48 hours with little to no fuss. Reese and Danielle did a fantastic job of facilitating a quick resolution to these issues. My final cost of the build was as expected. This is our second build with celebration homes and we wouldn't hesitate to use them again and recommend them. Nor would I hesitate to recommend Reece Davenport and Danielle.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Ebony, Thank you for leaving this review of your building journey with Celebration Homes, it's so wonderful to hear that your second build with us was just as great as your first. We will be sure to pass along your lovely feedback to Reece & Danielle & we wish you all the best in your brand new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Most Happy

My build with Celebration Homes was so well organised and planned that I got the keys to my first home ahead of schedule. Being a fussy person when it comes to furnishing and presentation, I can say the build quality from Celebration Homes has been top-notch, which also came at a very competitive price. All my queries and issues till date have been sorted very quickly and dealt so professionally. Special thanks to the build supervisor - Brendan for driving the schedule without compromising the quality; pre-start consultant - Rachel for her trendy ideas and perseverance; and finally the sales consultant - Mark for producing a unique stunning front elevation to which I've received loads of appreciation already. I am so happy and relieved that I appointed Celebration Homes to build my first home. Just can't explain how excited me and my wife were to move in.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Jacob, Thank you so much for leaving this review, it's so great to read all about your building journey with Celebration Homes. We're glad that we were able to make building your first home an enjoyable experience & that everyone you can across throughout added value to your home. We wish you all the best in your brand new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Seaside escape a reality

The timeline of the build was more efficient than we expected and the trades seemed to continuously flow one after the other. Some issues arose during the build due to the nature of our block and the retaining, however our building supervisor Daniel and Celebration Homes were able to solve these issues to our satisfaction. The quality of workmanship was very good and Daniel ensured that minor details were addressed by the necessary tradespeople before handover so that our home looked fantastic when we received the keys.Our final cost was higher than we estimated due to the slope of our block and being in a bush fire rated zone. We can't wait to enjoy living in it.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your building journey with Celebration Homes. We're so happy to hear that we were able to deliver your dream seaside home & that Daniel was able to solve any issues that arose in a timely manner. We wish you all the best in your brand new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Elation and relief

We viewed 4 display homes. Quentin's first words were "if you email me a wish-list, I'll find you a house"
Good start! It was easy to choose Celebration Homes based in Quentin's willingness to contact us to answer his phone whenever I called (before we even choose Celes as our builder)
After choosing the plans we wanted and with the changes implemented, we were off.
Regular visits to the show rooms and updates via email and replying to queries within 12 - 24hrs, we were never concerned about anything.
The ladies at the show rooms were 'NEXT LEVEL' Patient, knowledgeable, approachable and genuinely pleasant to deal with. No question was silly, even on the sixth visit.
Then the site supervisor, Michael, again what a team Celebrations can call on to help first home buyers. Great guy, clear and concise and again, patient.
With everyone that we have met I have to say that the initial meeting with Quentin set the expectations. Professional, punctual and polite, he still texts to check on us which is amazing. I will be recommending Quentin and Celebration Homes if anyone asks who we think they should build with.
Fakaue Lahi Quentin and Celebration Homes.
Hamish and Lovi

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Hamish & Lovi, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review, it's great to hear that Quentin made such a wonderful first impression on you & was able to answer all of your questions throughout your build. We will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback to our client liason team and to Quentin. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Love My Home

I have to say from start to finish building a house again with Celebrations was a breeze.
Once the slab was laid i didnt view the property, lucky for me I trusted my site manager, was mangaing the work at my property and making sure I was happy.
I was so happy to get my keys and have not 1 thing i was unhappy with.
My Client Liaison Danielle made it a breeze to get my keys.
But I must say without my site manager i dont know where i would be.
He did a wonderful job, made sure everything was perfect in my dream home.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Jade, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, it's so wonderful to hear that you were able to trust your site manager so much that you didn't feel the need to visit your home from slab down. We wish you all the best in your brand new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

An experience of a life time

My partner and I had a very smooth and amazing experience with Celebration homes through Matt Tohiariki and his team. We are first time home builders and everyone had said to us not to build because it was so much of a head ache etc. But to be honest I don't know what they were complaining about.

Matt and his team made everything so simple and easy to understand, they were up front about everything.
The amazing communication and customer service we witnessed from Matt, celebration homes and with the financial planner David Foote. WOW we couldn't ask for anything more because they were always 1 step a head of us.

The build of our house was almost perfect, we had one small hiccup with the garage but Celebration Homes and the builders rectified that issue immediately and compensated us above and beyond.

What really sealed the deal for us was our final inspection and the walk through with our builder. He was so genuine and confident and he took the time to really explain all the aspects of our house to us knowing we were first time home owners. We knew there and then that we had made the right decision to build with celebration homes.

I would 110% reccomend Matt Tohiariki and his team with Celebration homes, they are truly amazing at what they do and how they conduct themelves. David Foote and his finacial expertise are the best of the best and he is bloody good at his job.

So on be half of my partner and I, we would Love to thank Celebration homes, our builders, Matt Tohiariki and David Foote for helping us to make an imprint here in Australia and get us out of the rat race of renting.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Leighton, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your building experience with Celebration Homes, we love hearing our clients stories. It's so great to hear that Matt & David made such a great impression on you & provided you with great customer service. We're so glad that your build was almost perfect & that any issues were rectified straight away & that your final inspection went smoothly, as we want to ensure our clients have the highest quality homes. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Finally our dreams come true.

We had an amazing build with Celebration. Our tradies were always welcoming and helpful on our hundreds of visits to our house. Our build manager Dave we so good and full of information and advise. Matt and David Foote helped us every step of the way and encouraged us not to give up. Matt answered my many questions all hours of the day and night and last but definitely not least Danielle was just amazing. You guys don't even know how much you changed our lives. Thanks Celebration team.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Vaka, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely really, we really appreciate it! It's so amazing to know that we've helped in some way to change your lives, as our main goal is to deliver the dream of home ownership. We hope your new home brings you a world of happiness. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Professional and customer service oriented.

Overall I had a positive experience building with Celebration Homes. The build was managed well with good communication between myself and the site manager and client liaison. Even though our site manager changed midway through the build the hand over between the managers appeared very smooth. I was particularly impressed with how any minor issues noted after construction were chased up with the relevant contractors to be rectified without us as the client having to do any work.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, it's always so great to hear feedback on our clients building journey. We're really glad that even though you had a change in site managers half way through your build, you still had a smooth experience. We wish you all the best in your brand new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

Fantastic Service and an Amazing Home

Very Happy to have built with Cele's.
We met with a number of other builders, and the biggest selling point from Celebrations was the consistent quality of the service, from the sales rep in Aveley to the office an pre-start staff. Our sales rep sat down with us for hours, as we worked out exactly what we wanted, and took the time to take us all over the place, showing us different displays and recommending things.
Our Decision to go ahead and build with Celebrations came down to the fantastic work of the sales rep, and the honest and genuine advice he gave us throughout, even where it would have been better (more $$) for them, he would advise that we were better off doing something after, or through a different process.
One thing I highly recommend is that the display homes are (with the exception of extra electrical and commercial grade carpets and window treatments) are exactly what you get, this allowed us to see what we would be walking in to at the end.

The pre-start and selections staff are excellent and do not receive a sales commission, they don't push you on to products, and are also very willing to advise you on the most cost effective method for achieving your goal.

We had very few hiccups during construction, and those minor items that we identified (couldn't help but visit every day after work) were rectified the next day.
Our build time felt like ages, but the only delays were actually as a result of the weather (building in winter means that brickwork can take longer) and unexpected delays from inadequately prepared land (on the part of the developer).
In all it took just under 6 months from slab to opening the door to our home, the overall project time lasted longer, as is expected, the only issues (in my opinion) was the time it took for construction plans to come back after variation/correction, though this is the first time we have built so this could be normal. We signed our PWC (preliminary works contract) in late December (2017), and with the assistance of our sales rep, negotiated and settled on a block of land before the end of January (2018).

The finished product is a beautiful home and even after key handover, we have experienced over and above customer service, with recommendations for contractors and our rep even visited after hours to provide advice and and inspection of the works at our request.

If you're looking for an honest, accommodating and reliable builder for a first home, Celebrations is the way to go, go ahead and compare the approach of their sales people to other builders, and the finish of their products.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Kiran, Thank you for leaving this very kind & detailed review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this & are extremely happy to read that you received fantastic service throughout your build & now have an amazing home. We couldn't ask for anything more! We hope your new home brings you a world of happiness. Thanks, Celebration Homes.

It`s Celebration Time

We`ve had the best possible experience with Celebration Homes. Hugo was the first point of contact. He listened to how we wanted our home to be for us and nothing was too hard or difficult. We felt an immediate sense of trust, so much so, that we didn`t even bother to look elsewhere. That trust continued right to the very end. Danielle kept us regularly updated with the build and site manager Jamie was just as happy as we were at our last walk through before key handover. Build time was sooner than expected. Our home is beautiful. Quality fittings, true craftsmanship. Our dream of having our own home is now a reality. Thank you for making our first building journey such a smooth one.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Esmeralda and Alan, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it's great to see that you're celebrating your new home! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your first building journey & were kept up to date along the way from people who your trusted. We will be sure to pass on your lovely words to Hugo, Danielle & Jamie. We wish you all the best in your brand new home. Thanks, Celebration Homes.Much appreciated Esmeralda & Alan