• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Lin R

Lin RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly, professional and efficient team

We met Jules at the Helensvale team after a very stressful experience with another builder. She is very knowledgeable and experienced, we had to change the floor plan couple of times, Jules is always very helpful and patient, she came up with a floor plan we really love after very short time. We will definitely recommend Jules and Kylie at Helensvale to anyone who is looking for building their new house too:)

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Lin, thanks so much for the feedback, Jules was delighted to read your comments, welcome to the Brighton family!

Ching Tan

Ching TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most enjoyable building experience by far

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Ching Tan, thank you so much for the lovely feedback, welcome to the Brighton family! Keep us posted on your progress!

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service, everytime!

At our first visit to the Helensvale display home, Jules was there to offer suggestions to help us realise our dreams. She helped us to redesign our house plan to meet covenant requirements whilst giving us the extra garage space we desperately needed! No question was too hard!! Once we had our preliminary agreement, we were handed over to Paula Jonson. She has been unbelievably brilliant to deal with. She always responded so quickly and we always felt that we were her only customer. I can't rate these girls high enough. If our experience thus far is anything to go by, then our construction phase will be a dream!!!

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Tanya, thanks so much for the feedback, Jules was so delighted to read your comments, keep us posted on your progress!

Selctions appointment

the selctions appoinment is made easy, pick your style and julie does her magic. All prices were sent same day which made it easy to know what to do or not do we went for coastal and julie helped with all the colours that kept coastal but still pushed the boundry . Thanks again julie

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Construction End DateOctober 2020
Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi there Rebecca, thanks so much for the lovely feedback about Julie, she was delighted to read your comments. Keep us posted on your progress!

Shyam Kottegoda

Shyam KottegodaSouth East Queensland, QLD

MyChoice colour studio experience

Jelena Novakovic was our design consultant for our studio appointment. We truly think she was the best we could ask for. She listened to our ideas and brought all the designer aspects of them within our budget. My husband and I, both are very satisfied with her customer service and designer skills. Brighton has been amazing to us so far. We would like to personally thank Jelena and recommend the MyChoice experience with her for a very professional, organised and friendly experience.

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Shyam, thanks for the lovely feedback, especially about Jelena, she loves helping her customers create their dream Brighton Homes! Keep us posted on your progress!

Shangzhi

ShangzhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent transparent sales experience - Job No. 501098

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Shangzhi, thanks for the great feedback about your experience at Rochedale, the team were delighted to read your comments! Keep us posted on your progress1

Liz M

Liz M

Mystudio on Colour selection day with Jelena Novakovic

When I visited Mystudio for colour selection I wasn’t sure with the colours since there was thousands colours out there. I met this lovely interior designer consultant who helped me with everything I needed from the kitchen up to the bedrooms. She gave me the opportunity to put my ideas on the table and helped to achieve what I wanted at an affordable budget.

I spent 7 hrs in the studio and I was keeping on changing my material ,you know when felt like a hungry cow In a green pastures. You get confused because you wanted to eat everything on the display. My experience was memorable. Thanks Jelena Novakovic for looking after me for 7hrs and lunch was lovely

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Liz, thanks for the great feedback, Jelena was delighted she could help you through the many great choices in the new Design Studio! Keep us posted on your progress!

Daz

DazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Colour Studio Experience

Stage 2, the full day colour studio appointment. My wife and I were nervous yet very excited to be able to choose and be closer to imagining how our home will eventually look! Julie looked after us from the time we got into being the last people in the office on a Friday Evening! Julie was super professional yet so much fun to have as our designer. I would not be able to have it any other way! I attended four open studio sessions before our appointment, and I'm glad we did because colours were where it all came together. Excellent advice and Julie also kept suggesting items that would make the place more home-like. I would highly recommend requesting colours appointment with Julie.

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Daz, thanks for the feedback, Julie was so pleased to read your comments and loves helping her customers create their dream homes. Keep us posted on your progress!

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sales Process

We had the pleasure of working with Andrew and Janise to help us with not just our first build, but our first home purchase. They were very patient and understanding, and gave us plenty of insight into Brighton's build process, as well as being accommodating and working with us on the price. Additionally, they were prompt in responding to all our questions via email and we are very satisfied with the customer service provided.

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Matthew, thanks so much for the feedback about Andrew and Janise, they love helping customers find and create their new homes! Keep us posted on your progress!

Craig S.

Craig S.South East Queensland, QLD

Initial house plan selection at harmony display. Job no. 501001

Both Wayne and Liz at harmony display were such a pleasure to deal with and nothing was ever to hard when it came to questions or initial Plan changes. Wayne was always helpful with ideas which was of great assistance. We were always made feel extremely welcome which made for a great starting experience. Thanks again guys.

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Craig, thanks so much for the feedback especially about Wayne. Keep us posted on your progress!

Wilfred

WilfredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sale Process - Excellent Service

From the outset, Andrew provided us with excellent service in showing us the display home, discussing our options, addressing our concerns and working with us to get the home we wanted. We looked other builders but the upfront honesty of Andrew was a deciding factor in going with Brighton Homes.

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Wilfred, thanks so much for the lovely feedback, especially about Andrew. Keep us posted on your progress!

John Collins

John CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pre-build experience. Job No. 500833

We regard Paula as part of our team. Paula has been there for us since we made the decision to build our dream Brighton home. There has not been anything that has been too much trouble for Paula.
Just call Paula and question is answered.
We cannot express our complete satisfaction in our dealings with Paula enough and have recommended Paula and Brighton Homes to any of our friends who maybe thinking of building a new home.
Professional, friendly, always pleasant, prompt, efficient and a integral part of our team. Our dealings with Paula have been no less than wonderful. We thank her very much

John and Ellen Collins

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi John and Ellen, thanks so much for the great feedback about Paula, she loves helping her customers create their dream homes! Keep us posted on your progress!

Neha B.

Neha B.South East Queensland, QLD

Open Studio and Colour Selection

The colour selection process with Julia went extremely well. I was nervous about how the process would be but Julia was amazing went walked me through each area and helped choose the colours and design that suited my needs. The colour combination and designs have added a different style and I'm excited to see how the house finishes up.

I would also like to thank my sales consultant, Bobby, for helping me get through the plan stages and see me through to the finalised plans. Building a home is a daunting experience at times but Bobby made the process very seamless and enjoyable.

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Neha, thanks so much for the lovely feedback about your MyChoice colour selection experience, keep us posted on your progress and Welcome to the Brighton family!

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pre-build experience

To date we have dealt only with Simon concerning the selection of our model, and the changes we require. Simon has been great, answering all of our queries quickly and succinctly. So far no complaints with Brighton. He has been honest about the changes we wanted and whether they were worth the cost.

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Tim, thanks for the feedback on your experience so far, keep us posted and welcome to the Brighton family!

Caroline - Sera

Caroline - SeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Building and design

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Caroline - Sera, we're so pleased you loved our home designs and the team helped you so much, Simon and Zerlina love helping our customers create their dream homes - welcome to the family!

Tom and Jennie

Tom and JennieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic new home

Everything went extremely well with our build. Nick, our site manager, kept us fully informed & the workmanship throughout is brilliant. The tiles for the splash back in the kitchen did not look like the tiles we had ordered, due to a firing problem that was not Brighton Homes' fault, & this matter was quickly sorted out. We would highly recommend Brighton Homes.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Tom and Jennie, thanks so much for the feedback, the team were delighted to read your comments and we're so pleased your tiles were sorted out quickly for you. Congratulations on your new home - we hope you create many Bright memories there!

First Home Owner

My beautiful home is complete! I was able to stay within my budget and am very happy with the high-quality standard products. My Site Supervisor Nicholas Toye has been great, easy to communicate with and always willing to go out of his way to help. The interior design of my home turned out better than I could have imagined, and I will enjoy living in it for many years to come. Thank you again to Jelena and Julie at MyChoice and Brighton Homes team for making this an enjoyable journey.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2020
Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Karen, CONGRATULATIONS!! We're so pleased you love your home so much and the team could help you create your dream home, we hope you create many bright memories there!

GREAT Experience!

Currently in the pre-build phase, the process has been really enjoyable. Brighton Homes has definitely hit the mark with customer service and attention to detail. Being first home buyers they have been so helpful through every stage and what a great experience it has been. The ladies in the design studio have been nothing short of wonderful! They have an endless amount of quality materials to choose from and we were able to get everything we had hoped for and within budget. We are so happy to be building with Brighton.

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Becker, welcome to the Brighton family! We're so pleased you could select the choices you wanted to create your new home, we can't wait to start building! Keep us posted on your progress.

Friendly and very approachable

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi Liz B, thanks so much for your detailed feedback, Andrew was so pleased to read your comments, keep us posted on your progress and Welcome to the Brighton family!

Liz B

Felt very confident in our pre construction stage

超 高.

超 高.asked

Hi, Any consultants speak Mandrin?

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi there, yes we do, please send us your details via private message and we will arrange for them to give you a call, Many thanks

SophL

SophLasked

How much is a brighton home priced at before build min to highest? What is the actual cost post build? TIA

Brighton H.Brighton Homes

Hi SophL, our homes differ in price depending on the home design, Council requirements, and your land. You can browse our designs at the below link so you can pick your favourite, plus chat live with a Consultant to find out more about the price of your favourite design at https://www.brightonhomes.net.au/queensland-home-designs

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Peterasked

Why are most of these 5 star reviews from people that havnt even lived in there homes yet?

Belinda
Belinda

This has been a long journey for us, we went to Brighton in May 2019 and our construction is only starting next week. None of this has been Brightons fault at all but they have done everything in their power to help us. The service to this point has been unbelievable so I’m happy to share this.

Peter

That doesnt answer my question!
Have you lived in your home for 2 years to see the effects of the way a home is built these days?

Hi Peter,

Brighton has only been in operation for two years, therefore a lot of our customers are only in pre-construction or the construction phase. However customers are able to update their product review throughout each stage of their building journey as often as they like. Because this is an independent review site, it is in the customers hands as to when they post their reviews.

We would also like to add that Brighton offer a 24 month warranty, which is double industry standard, therefore our customers are able to report defects up to two years after moving into their home. In addition, we also offer 8 quality inspections throughout the build to ensure that every home is the highest level of quality.

Get an answer from our members and Brighton Homes representatives