Brighton Homes

Great experience Pre-construction

Choosing Brighton Homes was an easy decision for us. In the display homes, the finishes far surpassed other builders display homes and the standard inclusions were great. Choosing our home design was easy and we felt informed throughout the entire beginning process. Having the online portal is a great way to keep up to date with the process of the phases and also to find any extra information. Our building Consultant Liam is great, honest and easy to communicate with.
We were offered to have a couple of hours at My Choice after our plans meeting which was the best thing we could have done. After 2 hours, we had chosen our exterior and some interior finishes. The following week we met with Jelena at My Choice and had a fantastic, stress free day deciding on all our house finishes. She understood our design style, offered great ideas and was able to work with us to design a house that we cannot wait to build!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience so far with us. We are so glad you have been so well informed and the team has been so supportive, especially Liam. We have passed on your lovely feedback to the team also,, who were delighted. We can't wait for you to 'let life in' to your new home! Cheers from the team at Brighton

Amazing service & great selections

My husband and I are currently in the pre-construction stage of our build but have had such a wonderful experience so far! Everybody we have met so far has been so helpful and lovely including our sales consultant Bobby Hetherton, contract coordinator Liam Ringuet, and the ladies from the MyChoice Design Studio Julie Gorton and Linda Sheather. We had the best time at the MyChoice Design Studio and although daunting and overwhelming at first (especially as first home buyers/builders), Julie and Linda helped make this an easy and enjoyable experience! We are so happy with the choices and finishes available to us and cannot wait to see the finished product. We would definitely recommend Brighton Homes!

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Hi Taylor, so happy you and your husband have had such a wonderful experience and the team have been so helpful. The MyChoice Design Studio is so much fun! Choosing the colours for your new home really makes it so more real! We can't wait to see your new Brighton Home come to life! Cheers from the Brighton team!

Brighton Homes Pre-Construction

My Wife and I are at the pre-construction stage of the building process of our new home with Brighton Homes. So far we have dealt with our sales consultant Andrew Sandall (at the Brighton Newport display) and our contract coordinator Liam Ringuet (at the Brighton office in Loganholme). Both have been exceptional in their professionalism, flexibility and understanding of our needs with both in their individual roles helping us get everything right in what can be a daunting process. My wife and I look forward to our construction starting and thoroughly recommend Brighton Homes. Steve and Deb (500612)

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Steve M, thank you for taking the time to provide your lovely feedback about your experience with our team so far, we have passed on your lovely words and they were delighted to hear your feedback. We can't wait to see your new Brighton Home come to life! Cheers from the Brighton team

Amazing team at MyChoice Colour Studio

From the Moment we went into the studio the experience was amazing. As I have never built a home before this was all very new to me. Julie guided us through every step of this and her advice was very helpful on what would work and what wouldn't which is what I needed. Nothing was hidden from us and we got assistance where needed. I cannot speak highly enough about the team.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi there Maria, we're so proud you have chosen Brighton Homes to build your very first home and that Julie has guided you through the process so well. Thank you so much for the feedback, we have passed it onto Julie too. We can't wait to see your new Brighton home! Cheers from the Brighton team

Amazing Team, beautiful display homes, cannot wait for our build to be complete!

We have built before with Plantation Homes and the process went very well. So when we decided to be build again we automatically went back to Plantation Homes without a second guess.
Unfortunately it was a terrible experience having made initial contact with them in July 2018 and by December, still no contract signed and frustrated I called into the display village at Helensvale and come across Brighton Homes!

It was a Thursday morning, and from the minute I walked in and spoke with Jules, it was a totally different experience, relaxing, she was full of knowledge, helpful and showed me the Capri 27 design which had everything we wanted. Saturday morning we drove to Caloundra West to view the Capri 27 display home and that was us. Sunday we went back to Jules, signed up and paid our initial deposit!

The next step was just as amazing, having dealt with Paula when she worked at Plantation Homes, I was surprised when she called me...immediately thinking she was calling from Plantation to follow up on why we had left them, I was a little stand-offish but once realising that she had moved over to Brighton Homes I couldn't have been happier! She has been my go to throughout this process, helpful, knowledgeable, responding to my never ending emails, phone calls, nothing is too much for Paula and to have her again as our administrator has been fantastic!

Then we had the lovely Julie for our Colour Selection, who was so amazing, listening to what we liked and wanted and going above and beyond for us. She made this side of things stress free when I would second guess things! I highly recommend going as many times as you can to the studio.

Linda did our electrical and can not fault this lady. She was all over everything, things that we may have not considered she suggested and the electrical side was really really easy.

We are now on the 20 day construction list for our build to commence, cannot wait to met our site supervisor and have our home completed!

I will update my review upon completion of our home, but what can I say...we are so so happy to have gone with Brighton Homes!

Site Admin
Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Jackie and Craig, thank you so much for providing such detailed feedback on your experiences with our teams, so glad we could provide you with our wonderful Capri 27 design as your new home, it's a home that celebrates everything we love about family and takes pride in delivering naturally comfortable living spaces for the whole family to enjoy, either quietly or surrounded by your family and friends. We can't wait to see pics of your new home come to life! Cheers from the Brighton Team

Excellent Customer Service & Construction from Start to Finish

The moment we walked into the Display Home we new this was the house design that we would make into our home. The Sales Team Troy and June were outstanding in helping us achieve our dream home nothing was too much for them, We really appreciate how easy they made this process, still can't thank you enough. To our Construction Supervisor Kris who keep us informed all the way through the construction process, you are an amazing, nothing was a hassle, you made this experience so easy for us. Kris had us in our home early then expected and we appreciate all the hard work you did to make this happen. Exceptional Service Kris !! You always hear the nightmare stories of people building but for us we didn't have one single issue and Brighton Homes was a absolute pleasure to build with, from all the trades (who were very respectful) to the quality of work - outstanding. As we have just moved in, I'm looking forward to working with Brighton Homes in post construction if the need arises.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Tim and Donna, Wow! What wonderful feedback for Chris, he was delighted to hear this, along with the sales team too! Congratulations on your new Brighton Home, we hope you make many happy memories there! We'd love to see pictures if you want to share too!

Amazing from start to finish!

From walking around there display homes, and talking to the sales team, our experience has been amazing. The team has been very helpful with advice, on what would work and what wouldn’t. From Jules and Nat with help in choice of what would work, to Julie and Linda with there help on making the house unique.
Liam who has been the main coordinator has been very quick at answering emails, and super helpful in making sure in every step of the way, was explained and we got assistance where needed. Everyone involved helped us with outstanding customer service. I cannot speak highly enough about the team. I would defiantly recommend to anyone building, if you want great value, amazing customer service and a fantastic quality product, look no further than the team at Brighton Homes.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Hey N Tod, thank you for such amazing comments about the teams who have helped make your dream home a reality. So glad it has been a seamless experience and all your questions have been answered. We can't wait to see your new Brighton Home come to life!

Amazing customer experience, so helpful thorugh what would normally be a stressful process

We have been in the process of planning our house build for over a year (only because of delays in our land). Brighton and their staff have been so helpful, no question was every 'silly' and changes were put through super quickly. Our Coordinator was Paula, she has been amazing helping us through the whole process, and Jelena was our color consultant who was fantastic, friendly and a wealth of information. Have just signed off the final contracts and ready to commence!
We are building a highly modified Oasis 35- this will be our dream house and we are so glad that we enlisted Brighton to build it for us!

Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Kate, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review, we are so glad the team has been so helpful for you, we have passed your lovely feedback onto the team, in particular Paula and Jelena. We can't wait to see your new Brighton Home come to life!

Getting excited now

We have been blessed to have chosen a Brighton Homes home. It was our favorite of all the display homes after many years of searching. Since then we have encountered fabulous people to help us get organised for the build.
Paula Jonson, our project manager has been amazing. She has answered all of my thousands of questions very efficiently (beyond expectation), and despite the tedious and sometimes naive nature of some of my queries, she has remained pleasant and cheerful. She has demonstrated her professionalism and experience in the building industry, picking up minor details that need adjusting and advising on the best way forward. She is willing to attain information outside of the norm assist where ever she can.
Jelena was wonderful with helping us to build what I am predicting a beautiful home. She was our colours consultant, and this is definitely not my strong point! She patiently got a feel for the general colours we liked and has managed to pull it all together. We are excited to see what it looks like in real life!
Finally, Linda was our electrical consultant. Again, she went beyond expectation with replying to emails, once again answering a lot of my questions, and trying to find information alternatives not in the standard price list. This could not always be attained, however, she was able to offer us options that are are fantastic solutions to our dilemma (bloody fans!) in a way that we did not feel pressured, or like we were a pain. The electrical knowledge she displayed explains why this is a field of its own and requires someone with an eye for detail to complete this step.

Happy Customer

We have just moved into our new home and ahead of time .Kris was our supervisor from the start to completion and hand over Kris made our building experience very stress free he kept us up to date weekly by phone & photos of what was being done and what was to be done next
Nothing was ever a problem for Kris and whenever there was it would be handled very professionally which made our build a very enjoyable experience We are very happy with the standard of build and finishes of the home and would recommend Brighton Homes to anyone thinking of building a new home
Wayne & jan

Construction End DateDec 2018

Rebuild after a fire

We have only just started the process with Brighton Homes and look forward to construction starting next year in 2019. Jules Davis at Brighton Homes in Helensvale together with Natalie & Angelo have been wonderfully helpful in guiding us through the process.
Having our house burn down was an emotional experience. Jules has been very helpful in preparing the quotation and leading us through the design options. She keeps us completely informed every step of the way. We look forward to working with Brighton through the build and to moving into our new home. Thank you Jules and Brighton
Geoff & Susan Robinson

Construction End DateDec 2019

Woo Hoo, Just Finished!

Our build has recently finished and we had handover before Christmas. From the beginning of the build, our building supervisor Kris was awesome. We were building from interstate, so his weekly calls to give us an update on the trades/build process as well as photos uploaded to the portal were so helpful and let us to know where things were up to. Thanks so much for making the process so easy and for being so easy to deal with - nothing ever seemed like a problem. There weren't any delays and we got the keys just as Kris had planned.
We're so happy in our new place - we'd happily recommend Brighton to anyone looking to build stress free with a fantastic finished result.
- Kate and Pat

Construction End DateDec 2018

Happy so far!

We have not starting building yet but so far the communication has been great. The staff are friendly and very patient in answering our many questions. Being our first build we were expecting to be very overwhelmed with all the colour choices to be made, but our My Choice consultant Julie Gorton was so professional that we found the experience not only easy but fun. She was so helpful that we are confident that we have made some great choices. Our minds are at ease and we are extremely excited for things to start, and wait in anticipation to see the final result.

Construction End DateSep 2019

Very Happy So Far!!!

We had a few hiccups when we first decided to go with Brighton Homes.
However, once we met with our Project Coordinator Paula Jonson we knew that we had made the right decision.
Paula is an amazing woman who goes above and beyond for her clients. We made a lot of changes to our plans and there were things that Paula picked up on straight away that could have possibly been something we wouldn't have been happy with at the end of our build. Paula is so efficient in her job and everything is done without any problems. I am so happy that we have her as our project Coordinator.

MYCHOICE STUDIO -
We were lucky enough to get Julie Gorton for our colour selection in the MyChoice studio,
We were very happy with how the whole day went.
Nothing was a problem for her and made the whole process easy and stress free.
Julie's product knowledge is amazing, and she gives you great advice when it comes to every aspect of choosing the right items for your new home. I would highly recommend requesting Julie as your MyChoice Interior Designer.

ELECTRICAL -
Linda Sheather was our Electrical consultant and I can honestly say that this lovely young lady knows her stuff.
We were able to do our Electrical appointment over the phone and via the computer ( remote access ) which made life so much easier for us. Again another lady who has extensive knowledge in this area and made really good suggestions for placement of lighting and switches for our new home.

I would also like to mention that our sales consultant was Wayne Moodie from the Harmony Estate at the Sunshine Coast.
He is wonderful to deal with and goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are very happy.

Construction End DateJun 2019

Trevor and Pamela Miles

Great team of people from sales staff , my choice and especially our supervisor on the build Kristin Stephens. He has done a wonderful job on our home , has organised top quality tradesman and has been there to answer all questions we have had , promptly and professionally. We are very happy with the end result of our home and has been finished professionally and on time. Would once again like to thank Kris and the rest of the team at Brighton Homes for delivering what they promised.

Construction End DateNov 2018

“So Far So Good” exiting times.

After 2 years of looking at display homes we couldn’t go past (MJH) Brighton Homes, specifically the Miami 15. We met Jules in 2017
And found her to be so helpful ,and at that stage they were not building in Northern N.S.W , next time we caught up,good news they could build in our area. The process of building our dream home has begun, Jules has allowed us to be flexible with our Floorplan, and easy to communicate with. We find her to be passionate and professional, surrounded by her experienced team. Looking forward to the next step. Thanks Jules.

Construction End DateSep 2019

Brighton Homes - My Choice Studio and Excellent customer service

Julie Gorton and the entire my choice team were extremely helpful in our my choice selections process. Prior to our selections we had a few open studio appointments with the my choice team, This helped us in reviewing all the options that were available in the my choice catalogue which assisted us in making the right decisions for our home before the final colours selections day based on our budgets.
I would definitely advise all new home buyers to have more open studio appointments to get a feel of the my choice product catalogue before getting into their colour appointments.

February 20th 2019 Update: Everything seemed so quick....

Finally we have reached our construction stage and the entire process has been smooth , thanks to Paula Jonson. She has been very supportive, given us the right piece of advice when required. She has made the entire process so easy and quick, despite of having so many variations. Thanks Paula.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateNovember 2019
Hi Avni, that is lovely feedback to hear and great advise to others, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, looking forward to seeing your home come to life!

First home - Best Experience !!

I have been working with the company for several years on the Sunshine Coast helping people, families and couples build their 1st, 2nd, 3rd homes and watching my clients have pleasurable experiences, I decided to take the big step forward to build my first home at the start of 2018. Knowing what I know after several years made the initial design and planning stage very simple as I made amendments to my home to suit the the characteristics of my unique block.

The experience I didn't know about as I've never built before was the back end of the process. Meaning; the plans appointments, colours selections, council approval and construction. Dealing with our project coordinators Paula and Liam was a breeze!! They answered every question I threw at them.

Completing my colour walk through was the part of the process I was not so confident in due to building a home by myself and having no one to bounce ideas off. Have to say, knowing that we offer an interior decorating service really helped me select the colours through out the entire home to make sure everything tied together from the floor to the ceiling.

Hand over is in the coming weeks and everything has been on time so far. I receive weekly updates from Nic our site supervisor on the sunshine coast which is has been so helpful when planning remover-lists and rentals. He has handled everything through construction with ease.

I can now confidently say that I have experience our building journey first hand which makes my job even more pleasurable when helping clients. Thank you Brighton Homes and to everyone who has helped me achieve such a big goal.

regards,
Bobby

Construction End DateNov 2018

Early on my journey - doing well so far: Edit: major step achieved, still no probs.

Edit: End of “pre construction”. The process has been smooth. Small changes to the detail of the plans and construction and minor points of compliance have been well, and quickly, dealt with. Happy New Year to us and thanks to Paula and the gang. We look forward to receiving the progress invoices!!

Thus far Brighton has been great - sales team were very helpful (thanks Jules) and when those apron strings were cut and passed to Projects, Paula has been equally helpful and quick to respond. Our back-and-forth on fine detail of the floor plans has been quick and easy and complete. The sessions at MyChoice studio in Loganholme were well run and conducted by enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff - a big shout out to Jelena, Linda and Kristy. So why only 4-stars so far? My very good impressions to date are qualified by a few little strange things at MyChoice such as strange limitations light fittings availalbe - only part of the range from Beacon even to the extent of only part of the range of a specific model of light. I don't expect Brighton to carry ALL lights but as a top-notch builder they should be able to access them. I now have to pay extra for the pre-wiring, then buy the lights then pay for a sparkie to install them. Same for bathroom fittings - they are listed on the retailers website yet Brighton does not provide access to them. Odd. Manageable, but odd. So we have signed the contracts and now we wait for council and developer approvals before we venture onto the next part of the journey. So far, so good!

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Derek, thank you for taking the time to provide this honest feedback, we will supply this feedback and information about the lights to the team to investigate why this might be the case. We hope everything goes well with the Council and Developer approvals. We look forward to being able to build the home of your dreams, kind regards Brighton Homes

Attention to Detail 5 stars

We are building with Brighton homes in Aura, Sunshine Coast and dealing with Bobby Hetherton of Brighton Homes has been an absolute pleasure. Really down to earth guy and easy to understand when it comes to the technical jargon. Any questions or technical inquiries that we had were immediately followed up and answered by Bobby.
We have built numerous new homes and when you are working with someone like Bobby you come to recognize his honesty and integrity and this helps in the overall construction process and makes for an enjoyable experience in what can sometimes be a nervous time for the clients.
Thanks to Bobby Hetherton and his team including Debbie