100% · 410%

Job Satisfaction

Rob U.
Rob U.

The best experience

What an experience! Communication was great and just how fast they were able to fix my defaults was the best. I would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Keenan A
Keenan A

Satisfied

Straight to the point and extremely easy to work with. Could not recommend anyone close to Bon Voyage for your credit repair! 10/10!! Show details ·  1
George E.
George E.Perth, WA

Very Satisfied

Very happy with the service from Bon Voyage Credit Repair.
They were very helpful, informative and quick with the outcome, highly recommend if you are in need of credit repair. Show details ·  1
Allysha
Allysha

Incorrect debt cleared

Daniel was extremely supportive from the first phone call and throughout the entire process. He was able to support us in clearing an incorrect debt on our credit profile. We are really grateful for this service. Show details ·  1
Michael.G
Michael.GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top-Notch Credit Repair: Daniel Transformed My Credit Score!

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Daniel at Bon Voyage Credit Repair. Daniel was incredibly helpful from start to finish. He worked diligently to repair my credit score; the results were amazing! Throughout the process, Daniel was always informative, ensuring I understood every step we took. His expertise and dedication to my case made a world of difference.

If you're looking for a credit repair service, look no further than Bon Voyage Credit Repair. Daniel's professionalism and commitment to his clients truly set him apart. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1

jodi c.
jodi c.Queensland

Fantastic team

Dan and his team were nothing short of amazing in helping me to fix my credit file.
It was a bit of a Tedious process but in the end it has helped me and my family greatly.
I was able to finally get the chance to become a homeowner 2 weeks after my credit was repaired. They are fantastic at what they do and would recommend them to anyone. Show details ·  1
NimaW
NimaW

The Great Service

It's truly remarkable to witness my score soaring from 562 to 669 within a mere six-week timeframe. This accomplishment is exceptional, and I attribute it to the outstanding efforts of the team. Their approach, which involves no upfront payment and negligible service fees, makes their services accessible to everyone. I'm deeply grateful for their consistent weekly updates and commend their dedication. I sincerely hope they continue their exceptional work. Show details ·  1
josephine m.
josephine m.

Completed in the time frame I needed as promised, I am very great full for the results I got in return, will defently use these guys again if ever in need. Show details ·  1
Kaleb
Kaleb

Easy!

So incredibly easy to work with! The time frames were met easily, the price was great and communication even better. Show details ·  1
Samuel T.
Samuel T.

Super easy to deal with and had a really professional manner. Very quick turn around too

Absolutely awesome outcome from the works Daniel put in to have a default removed from my credit file. Can not recommend these guys anymore! Show details ·  1
Monique
MoniqueGippsland, VIC2 posts

Perfect Outcome! Highly Recommend!

I was put onto Daniel from my broker after needing to apply for finance under sudden circumstances. Daniel and the rest of the team have been amazing! We had an amazing outcome which boosted my credit score which overall has led me to being accepted for a car loan to which I should be picking up my dream car within a week! Could not recommend Bon Voyage any higher! Show details ·  1
Lynda
Lynda

Perfect Outcome

Daniel and his amazing Joanne are super efficient and get the job done. I couldn't be more happy with them and highly recommend them to anyone. Show details ·  1
Sam Clark
Sam ClarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service

The guys are %100 all for their customers, great service and lovely people. I would recommend too anyone with credit issues. Show details ·  1
Samantha
SamanthaSouthwest, VIC5 posts

If I could give 10 ⭐️ I would

After discussions with another the firm the money they would charge me was crazy. I had been a victim of fraud (reported to police) also a couple of misunderstanding missed payments, Daniel and his amazing team were on the ball and couldn’t be more helpful! I highly highly recommend this team to help you with any issue. Up to date information and no forcing you to pay extravagant amounts to fix simples things such as misspelt name, wrong address and wrong employer. I honestly can’t thank this team for all their hard work. I felt at ease and knew they would do everything possible after the first phone call. Thank you all so so much. Show details ·  1
King
King

Fast and Affordable

Daniel and his team did a very good job in helping me fix my credit report. He was so helpful and really accommodating. Kudos to Daniel and to the whole team!!! Show details ·  1