2Australian Insurance Builders Network (AIBN)

Australian Insurance Builders Network (AIBN)

2Australian Insurance Builders Network (AIBN)
2.3

32% · 1327 · 66%

2.8

Theo
Theo2 posts

Was going to sign up now until I read reviews

Thought I'd give them a try for some extra work but not after reading the reviews.
Sparky
SparkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete Scam

I was registered with AIBN for 2 years (only because I didn't realise membership rolled over).
All they do is send a list of builders to 'partner/register' with, which you could get yourself from Google.
That's it.
Even after complaining, at the end of the first year, nothing changed, and there was no help from AIBN to partner with anyone, which is their main claim.
Save your money!
Jcs
Jcs6 posts

This company is a scam

I signed a contract for a year , did not receive any leads , they send one email with some random links of company they have no connection with . After a few years I still have not received any leads from them . And they would not refund my money .
Iman
Iman

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

SCAMMERS, WATCH OUT!!!
As soon as they get your money you won’t hear from them again.
I’ve already reported this company.
Angelo B.
Angelo B.2 posts

Just another scam

waste of money as my return was Zero and me out of pocket just another scamming company
Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Romi Vaovasa
Romi Vaovasa

Lots of Work!!

I connected with AIBN to get some extra work for my employees which exceeded my expectations! I’ve put on 2 new employees to keep up with the work flow I am receiving thanks to the insurance builders AIBN have connected me with.
Ben Duffy
Ben Duffy

Relentless follow up

AIBN has been relentless following me up, incredibly polite and help full. Show reply
tony
tony

these guys money sucker

they promise lots of things and they said there is only one position is open ... this and that make me hurry to join them , they take money out of my account real quick, then gave me a few link to contact builders and there are so much process and steps to go thru they dont even help you out.
this is the worst company i come across. not even 1 star .
joel h.
joel h.

They take your money and then you get nothing

They take your money with lots of promises, I paid 7 months ago and not one job!
Nat
NatDarling Downs, QLD4 posts

Dumbfounded by Rudeness

Heaven forbid you make an inquiry and not want to participate or sign up. I just copped a mouthful and a lecture on payments and how to run our business. We already do work for a some great insurance builders and some for over 10 years. Maybe they should reevaluate your services. I wish I never filled in your form and just got an inquisition for doing so.
If you are a good trade just look up the insurances builders, send an expression of interest and follow up.
Australian Insurance Builders Network (AIBN)   DM

Hi Nat, if you could please call the office so we can look into this incident further for you. Thank you.

Martin C.
Martin C.

Excellent!

The girls at AIBN have really helped my buisness, I couldn’t be happier with the service. Show reply
Pioneer Services
Pioneer ServicesNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Money well spent

New member and surprised at their efficient service and industry knowledge. You can tell you're dealing with professionals. Rare occurrence these days! Show reply
Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Ineffectual but not a scam

Our business only does insurance work and I was curious about the possible benefits of signing up with this business to broaden our client base. We did mange to gain some work through them. However their advertised methodology will most likely not be successful for you. Insurance repairers are usually very happy with their current trades and cold calling or similar will not usually get much traction. Being put on a list of trades by this company will not be the silver bullet to suddenly get tons of insurance work. It’s relationships built up over many years that gets results in our experience
marya
marya4 posts

Mate, Do Not waste your money!!

The actual claimed listing through this company doesn't work at all,

Mate ,don't waste your money, !!

if You need more works you need to find and approach major insurance builders ,yourself, they don't come to this bullshiit on line listing to pick you there!!

This is an Illusion that this home based NSW Edgecliff company makes with online advertising at Instagram and other website targeting poor trade people .

A painful experience and lesson which cost me loosing hard working $ and shouldn't happens to you,
walk away plz!!