Australian Insurance Builders Network (AIBN)

Australian Insurance Builders Network (AIBN)

See the Best Insurance Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Australian Insurance Builders Network (AIBN)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid

Total waist of time and money. The only time they are interested in your business is when they want money. Wouldn’t recommend any trade to be associated this company. Very disappointed with my dealings with AIBN.

Karen Maclean
Karen MacleanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading and pressure sales tactics

We were approached to sign up and when I researched the company it seemed very odd... no google reviews etc. So I asked our broker (who has 25 years industry experience) and she had nver heard of them. When they called back, I was given an ultimatum to sign up by COB or miss out... no thanks.

Danny
DannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam site

We signed up and got nothing. They did ring the following year asking for more money but when I asked to speak to manager no one called me back. No surprises there. Avoid at all costs. I have also put up several posts in industry face book groups, no one had any positive experiences.

Avoid

Avoid at all cost. Absolute waste of time and resources, they engaged in false and misleading sales practices promising immediate leads only to be met with crickets post sale. Have spoken to others in the electrical industry with previous experiences with this company and the narrative is always the same.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Australian Insurance Builders Network (AIBN) compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites