Australian Plantation Shutters

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kathryn

KathrynHunter Region, NSW

If it was possible, no stars

I am sorry I ever dealt with this company. It is not possible to detail all the things that went wrong during my dealings with APP, however, it was a stressful and expensive experience. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Ged and Susan

Ged and SusanHunter Region, NSW

It was like night and day

We are renovating our house to sell and we needed to replace the old timber blinds which had seen their day with a blind that gave the house that wow factor. Our real estate agent at LJ Hooker suggested APS aluminum shutters which she had recentIy installed in her house and said you would never look back, and they are currently half price. The quoting stage to install stage took only 3 weeks, it blew us away. We would like to thank the APS team for there professional service and for providing us with a state of the art product and turning our house from night to day.

Kitchen Bliss

Kitchen BlissHunter Region, NSW

Love my Shutters

I recently had Australian Plantation Shutters installed. I was very happy with the service I received. Salesman was very helpful advising me on best materials for my house and needs. Price was great with half price shutters being offered. Installation went smoothly, no mess, I would totally recommend this local company.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Terrible Service and Ethics

I would not recommend using this Company after the very bad experience we encountered. They insisted on a 50% deposit and promised the shutters would be ready in around 6 weeks. This turned out to be more than 4 months and the order turned out to be wrong. When trying to sort the matter out they were evasive and didn't want to know about it. We are very dissatisfied and can only say that we should have taken note of the other negative reviews about this company.

Kerri C

Kerri C

Highly Recommend APS

Once again a very satisfied customer. APS is a very professional company to deal with from product selection to installation. The installation team (Mick, Troy and Dan(?)were polite, courteous and so efficient. Very price competitive. Great to support an Australian company.

Evita T

Evita THunter Region, NSW

As beautiful as promised

Tahlia from APS was simply wonderful to work with, she was professional, offered the right advice and the product installed reflected all the elements promised during the initial quote. The shutters were ready earlier than originally anticipated and Jasper and Dan who installed them were efficient, communicated well and cleaned up after themselves. We are extremely happy with the result and would not hesitate to recommend APS to anyone.

Sian F

Sian FHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend APS!

Very competitive quote. We got 5 different quotes whilst there were discounted shutter promotions. Both quotes for PVC and Aluminium from APS were the cheapest. We went with aluminium shutters, as product is sourced and made here in Australia.
Customer services was great and always prompt communications.
Installation was quick and clean. Guy installing accidentally bent a railing when installing, but was fixed/replaced the SAME day! No wait time.
Fantastic product, very happy!

Mandy G

Mandy GHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with shutters and Blinds

we had shutters and blinds installed and very happy with the finished product. It has been easy to deal with company. Good price and service. Have recommended to my friends

David T

David T

Quality Australian Made Shutters

We had 11 Shutters installed today and from the day that we had a quote by Geoff and then a check measure by Darryl and then the install today by Darryl and Troy it has been a very smooth journey. To have an Australian made product which is better made than the imported ones at the same price or slightly better and with a warranty of 25 years compared to 5 years is takes the imported ones out of the market place. We should all look at supporting local product because one day our grandchildren will be looking for a job and if we don't support Australian Made product we can only blame ourselves. If we happen to have a problem say with a blade we are not waiting 8 weeks for a replacement from overseas.

Rose

RoseHunter Region, NSW

Love my shutters

I had eight shutters installed today and I love them. Dan and Kiarrn installed them today with no trouble and left them lovely and clean. Right from getting my quote, talking to the office lady and installed I had nothing but friendly service. Thank you.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

Love my new shutters

I have my whole home fitted with shutters. I am so happy with the look and functionality of them. So happy with the prompt and friendly service. I can honestly say this company offered great value for money. Well done guys

great to deal with.

checked instore display, spoke to saleperson, got them to quote. a few weeks later, tradies arrived to install. shutters fitted perfectly, look amazing. trades people very efficient and quick. cleaned shutters and removed wrapping before leaving. totally impressed with all aspects of this company.. THANK YOU APS..

Poppy

PoppySydney

Not the easiest to deal with

Beryl

Berylsingleton

Not happy shutters

The first time i ordered the shutters for my bedroom was good then i thought i would order more shutters for two more rooms and one in hallway well when i got them the one in the hallway didn't fit and i couldn't open it i thought great then the two other rooms they got the measurement wrong and the frames was to big so now i have one room one size and the other two rooms a different size the measurer got it very wrong. Now they tell to fix the two rooms fixed i will have to pay more money they said it wasnt their problem . I will never deal with them again . I think they have gone down hill since i got the first lot of shutters.

Great Product - Was expecting issues APS customer service

Gail Q

Gail QNewcastle

Shutters Good, Customer Service Terrible

Bushy

BushyShoal Bay 2325

Total frustration - no result

Shutters are fabulous it’s a shame about the service

Samantha MChisholm

Worst customer service

Chris T.Australian Plantation Shutters

Norma.G

Norma.G

Perfect for a Qld. Home.

Excellent. Gives a new look to our home. Would not hesitate to encourage people to go for them.They really add to the value of your home.