4.1

CSSydney, NSW

Really disappointed with Hornsby store

Store LocationHornsby, NSW
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi CS, we are sorry to hear that you are still not happy with the solution provided by our Top Ryde clinic. If you would like this reviewed again, please email your full name and complaint details to info@australianskinclinics.com.au Thank you.

Kind and efficient staff - Caz!

I had a very pleasant booking experience from the lovely Carolyn (Caz) at the Fountain Gate clinic. The staff there are always friendly, informed and helpful. I had some trouble booking a few appointments and Caz was very professional and conscientious. She resolved my issue immediately. I saved quite a bit of money because of her efforts and I now have a good treatment plan in place. Thank you Caz! From your happy customer, Chloe

Store LocationMelbourne, VIC
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Happy Customer! We're so glad to receive this feedback and hear about your great experience. We appreciate you sharing this. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Parvaneh

ParvanehGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbourne- Eastland clinic

Thanks to Eastland clinic lovely manager for her positive attitude when I forgot my appointment and she didn’t charge me :)

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Parvaneh, thanks for the lovely feedback! We really appreciate it. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Tony

TonyDarling Downs, QLD

Comfortable experience

Extremely happy with my treatment at ASC Indooroopilly, my technician Morgan is excellent - friendly knowledgeable and helpful, she has been understanding and very professional. The facility is always neat and clean and you are made feel very comfortable before treatment.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Tony, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback and review!
Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Alisha A.

Alisha A.Sydney, NSW

Calling for refund since past 4 weeks.. manager has no time to talk!

I have been calling for refund since past 4 weeks, maybe more, as I have moved interstate and can no longer use services at the clinic and neither do I want to transfer at another clinic.

The last time when I called, the lady said that the manager is too busy to talk and I should contact the head office.

When I call the head office's number, the automated voice never transfers the call to the head office! This is so annoying!

Edit - They still didn't agree to give me a refund, instead issued a credit note which I had to compromise with and it required a lot of follow up from my end.

I wouldn't recommend them.

Store Locationeastgardens
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Alisha, we are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the resolution provided by the clinic and sincerely apologise for any delay in communication. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Tammy

TammySouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Best skin clinic by far

Always love visiting ASC North Lakes. The girls are so welcoming, and my clinician is hands down, the best. I wouldn't trust anyone else for my treatments. The results I've Recieved have been nothing short of AMAZING.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Tammy, thank you so much for this amazing feedback and review! We look forward to seeing you in clinic again soon! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clinic

Thank you Maraea for my packages and treatment definitely recommend this clinic is great service Australian skin clinic at northlakes is great place go to would definitely recommend family and friends to go here

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback and review!

Elaine R.

Elaine R.Sydney, NSW

Top quality beauty services

I've been going to Australian Skin Clinics for a long time and can vouch for well trained staff, high quality products and techniques used. I always walk out feeling like a million bucks.

Store LocationMiranda
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Elaine, thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We really appreciate it and we look forward to seeing you in clinic again soon!

stu

stuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hyperdome Botox issue

Store LocationLogan hyperdome QLD

Staff inconsistency

Maham.QGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Appalling behaviour by the manager of ASC Chadstone.

I bought a laser package x3 from ASC Chadstone, to use in March, April and May 2020. They closed their store down because of Covid-19. I told them in that case I would just like a refund as the services were not provided or will be provided as is my consumer right. They refused and have ignored me for weeks, and recently they blocked me on facebook so I cant reach them. If this is how they treat their paying customers when there's a problem then there's nothing more you need to know about this company and its managers.

Store LocationChadstone, VIC
Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cosmetic injector

Front end staff very friendly, Great waiting room at rear so people in the centre cannot see who is having procedures done.The Cosmetic injector Leona was so friendly, thorough and gentle. Will definitely be my regular clinic from now on. Prices were also very reasonable.

Store LocationWatergardens
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Liz, Thank you so much for this review, we love hearing your feedback!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

An investment to my skin!!

I’ve never felt so confident in my own skin! Australian skin clinic at parramatta have done a great job! I love their staff and services, they’re all so friendly and give great advice.

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Mark, thank you so much for this fantastic review!

Crystal

CrystalSydney, NSW

The staff at Australian Skin Clinics at Parramatta are experienced, friendly and always happy to help. I love their advice and the products sold in store. Highly recommend visiting the store yourself.

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Crystal!

Amazing

Australian skin clinics in Parramatta did an A-zyme peel on me and after a few days, my skin was glowing and it felt amazing! Would highly recommend going and getting one done.

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Thank you so much for this awesome review Angelina!

My skin loves it

Great treatments, always freshens and improves my skin. Can’t live without it. The vitamin A peel is my favourite. And I’ve just tried high performance micro. The staff are always very friendly and professional. I never have facial treatments anywhere else

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Thank you for this great feedback Pooja!

The girls at Parramatta are so amazing! They were so helpful and thorough with my skin consultation and my technicians knowledge was incredible, my skin has never felt better! Would definitely recommend.

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Thanks Violet! We really appreciate your feedback!

Exceptional service -Australian skin clinics Parramatta

Outstanding reliable service.
Reminders of appointments.
I have been a few times and experience a great service and expectation.
Attention to detail and would highly recommend Anila and the team !

Store LocationAustralian skin clinics Parramatta
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for this fantastic feedbcak! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

Don't go here for injections!!

I went here for neck line fillers, and it was horrendous! DONT DO IT- GO TO A QUALIFIED DR!!
The nurse informed me it will heal in about 2 weeks (as it was very lumpy)- 6 weeks later after going in weekly with concerns over the lumps and being told "it will go down in time" I asked for her to dissolve. Money wasted, every time I came in I felt like a nuisance- because they made me feel like it.
My neck lines are still not the same.

Mind you, the nurse had to get permission via video chat from a DR to be able to proceed with the procedure???
Be careful with injecting anything into your face, do your research and go to a DR!!

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Microneedling Ruined my skin

Store LocationChermside
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Marie, we are sorry to receive this feedback and would like to investigate this further. Please email your full name and complaint details to info@australianskinclinics.com.au so that we can be in touch. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Fud

Fudasked

Australian Skin Clinics

What’s your complaint procedure?

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Fud, as each of our clinics are individually owned and franchised, please direct any feedback or concerns to the manager of your treating clinic. If the manager is unable to assist, it may be escalated to the Franchisee. Our head office is happy to facilitate any discussion between the clinic and client, however we cannot offer a refund or resolution on behalf of the owner. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Suzie M

Suzie Masked

My son has bad acne
Do you treat it and want to know success rate ?
Regards, Suzie Muir

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Suzie, we have a number of treatments for acne and acne scarring You can read more about our scarring treatment options here: https://australianskinclinics.com.au/scarring/
We recommend coming in for a free consultation, where our trained technicians can customise a treatment plan to suit your son's skincare needs. Please call us on 1300303014 to book! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Rabbit

Rabbitasked

Australian Skin Clinics

Does anyone know this skin clinic’s head office number or email address? I am not able to find it anywhere in their website, other than the branch contact details.
The branch I normally go to, the Manager refused to do a price match when it clearly mentions in their website that they will price match their competitors who are within 30km zone.
So, I had no choice but to buy the sessions with their price.
I did email the branch about my unsatisfied experience and how they are not following their policy, but no reply or apology about it.
Thank you.

Cally
Cally

Head office is on Upton street Bundall or the advanced skill academy ( I think can give you the correct number) all centres should be able to provide you with head offices phone number. Head office are always keen to address any issues you may have. Unfortunately I don't have the number with me just what I have provided .i hope your issue is sorted soon one experience shouldn't put you off a great company

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Rabbit, you can contact the Australian Skin Clinics head office by emailing info@ozskin.com. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Get an answer from our members and Australian Skin Clinics representatives