Consumer Photos & Videos

Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

Don't go here for injections!!

I went here for neck line fillers, and it was horrendous! DONT DO IT- GO TO A QUALIFIED DR!!
The nurse informed me it will heal in about 2 weeks (as it was very lumpy)- 6 weeks later after going in weekly with concerns over the lumps and being told "it will go down in time" I asked for her to dissolve. Money wasted, every time I came in I felt like a nuisance- because they made me feel like it.
My neck lines are still not the same.

Mind you, the nurse had to get permission via video chat from a DR to be able to proceed with the procedure???
Be careful with injecting anything into your face, do your research and go to a DR!!

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Microneedling Ruined my skin

Store LocationChermside
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Marie, we are sorry to receive this feedback and would like to investigate this further. Please email your full name and complaint details to info@australianskinclinics.com.au so that we can be in touch. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

First time Botox at Carindale and terrific results!

I wanted to get botox at age 52 and decided I didn't like the Nicole Kidman frozen forehead look and explained this to the Clinic nurse . Nothing much happened until around two weeks and noticeable frown lines and also opened up my eyes a bit as well . On my 2nd consultation she topped up the area and I was surprised how quick the procedure was. I went to my mothers place and she was anti botox and she couldn't tell I had it done. I said mum I had botox and she said , well you're looking healthy but I didn't know. Very happy with this and will definitely be coming back.

Store LocationCarindale Westfield upstairs
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Mish, we're so glad to hear you are happy with your treatment results and service at Australian Skin Clinics Carindale! Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

laura

lauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australian Skin Clinics Chadstone

The girls here are absolutely amazing! I head in for skin and injectable treatments and everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. Wouldnt go anywhere else for my treatments. Highly recommend.

Store LocationChadstone
TreatmentsInjectables and Skin Treatments
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Laura, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback and review! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Miss jane

Miss janeHunter Region, NSW

Kirstin - Nurse at Greenhills Australian Skin Clinic

Kirstin was my injector and she was awesome- her aseptic technique to reduce infection was impeccable, her constant rechecking of product and dose was very reassuring and the result was the best I have ever had. She was professional, friendly, knew the product and answered all the questions I had and i have recommended her to many work colleagues - the best

Store LocationGreenhills
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Miss Jane, thank you so much for this wonderful review, we're so glad to hear that Kirstin looked after you! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Andie

AndieBribie island

North lakes store

Very happy with this place. Great service, very friendly and professional staff. Staff are knowledgeable and big in care and safety. Well priced. Will continue to go there for more services.

Store LocationNorth lakes
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Andie, thank you so much for this lovely review!

dudly

dudlyBrisbane

Took my money and closed up shop

Took my money for a 6 month package and promptly shut up shop. Only offered use of package at another store 100km from my house. Being given the run around by management. Everyone is “empathising” but not acting. I would love to get a refund, but on a pre recorded message they say they don’t have my money to refund me.

Diana

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

North lakes Westfield Clinic - Received third degree burns beware!

Store LocationNorth Lakes
TAW

TAW

Rude stealers

Took money for a appointment that I was unable to attend and are rude and unhelpful. They give false information when booking, then tell you that the procedure doesn’t actually help certain things once you have paid a package.

Store LocationTweed heads

Greenhills East Maitland Store Closure - DO NOT TRUST - BE WARNED

Store LocationGreenhills (East Maitland)

Alejandra RiachiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Newmarket Clinic Closure without warning

The Clinic at Newmarket has unexpectedly closed without warning. I only received an SMS saying the clinic is closed until further notice 2 weeks ago. I have no received any further communication. It seems they have only been communicating with some clients not everyone which I found disrespectful. There has no been offered for a refund. I have paid for 12 treatments and had only had one treatment done. This is absolutely shameful behavior. I am fighting for my money back, as it looks that they are stealing my money.

Donna T

Donna TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Newmarket clinic closure

I can’t believe this place just shuts down and their only option for customers is travelling an hour and a half to get any pre-paid procedures on the Gold Coast. This can’t be legal. And why are they closing? Dodgy!

Store LocationNewmarket

Anti-wrinkle

Store LocationHelensvile
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Paula, we're sorry to hear of your experience so far. We take your feedback seriously and have passed this along to the Helensvale management team for immediate review and follow up. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Tattooparlour

TattooparlourMelbourne Ferntree gully

Purchase laser and have it expire .. Bad luck !! Money wasted even though I was encouraged to purchase !

Store LocationKnox
Deb

Deb

Lovely staff and good treatments

I just feel regarding skin products that the less added ingredients that are not any benefit to the skin and which some people may get an irritation from for example perfume or fragrance, should be left out and perhaps a more natural kind of preservative, should there be one, perhaps made from essential oils could be used. I know that the smell of a product can be attractive to some people and the reason why they may purchase it, but myself, it is a deterrent and I would prefer no smell at all, or a fragrance that is derived from a more natural source. With many treatments it is necessary to purchase skin products to enhance the treatment.

Store LocationElanora
ROZI

ROZI

Good friendly service at Bulimba store.
Wide range of services - and most of the staff are 'people-people' and really care. They are trained to get good results and I have always been happy with the result

Store LocationBulimba
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Rozi, thank you so much for this wonderful review!

Shirin B.New South Wales

Unprofessional customer service

Not recommended at all!
Avoid buying those prepay packs as if sth goes wrong seems they don’t care!!!!!!!!
I bought a package valued $450 from Hornsby store and store went to liquidation, my money gone and no one is taking responsibilities it, head office told me it’s nothing to do them! You expecting as a well known brand they refund your money or transfer your service to other shops but!
How come all the advertisings and promotions coming from you and people trust and buy them and they never gets their service !!!
To me it’s like robbery but in a fashion way!
Very disappointed!!!!!!!

Shirin B.

This is not acceptable, it’s still under Australian Skin Clinics and should keep their clients happy, as an unsatisfied client I will try my hardest to keep everyone away from your brand!

Black eye

Black eyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid Brisbane MacArthur Central-not experienced in injectables! Received a complete black eye without any apology.

Store LocationMacArthur Central Brisbane

• QLD

Save your money, skin, and peace. STAY AWAY

Store LocationCarindale

Sean

SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Perfect

I want to say how amazing Cherie is and how she makes my day.
She is professional. attentive to detail and I love coming in just to see her at pacific fair

Wonderful staff

Laura is such a wonderful team member she is a wealth of knowledge and always a pleasure to be seen by and looking after me at the pacific fair clinic

Store LocationPacific fair
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Sean, thank you so much for this incredible review!

Fud

Fudasked

What’s your complaint procedure?

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Fud, as each of our clinics are individually owned and franchised, please direct any feedback or concerns to the manager of your treating clinic. If the manager is unable to assist, it may be escalated to the Franchisee. Our head office is happy to facilitate any discussion between the clinic and client, however we cannot offer a refund or resolution on behalf of the owner. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Suzie M

Suzie Masked

My son has bad acne
Do you treat it and want to know success rate ?
Regards, Suzie Muir

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Suzie, we have a number of treatments for acne and acne scarring You can read more about our scarring treatment options here: https://australianskinclinics.com.au/scarring/
We recommend coming in for a free consultation, where our trained technicians can customise a treatment plan to suit your son's skincare needs. Please call us on 1300303014 to book! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Rabbit

Rabbitasked

Does anyone know this skin clinic’s head office number or email address? I am not able to find it anywhere in their website, other than the branch contact details.
The branch I normally go to, the Manager refused to do a price match when it clearly mentions in their website that they will price match their competitors who are within 30km zone.
So, I had no choice but to buy the sessions with their price.
I did email the branch about my unsatisfied experience and how they are not following their policy, but no reply or apology about it.
Thank you.

Cally
Cally

Head office is on Upton street Bundall or the advanced skill academy ( I think can give you the correct number) all centres should be able to provide you with head offices phone number. Head office are always keen to address any issues you may have. Unfortunately I don't have the number with me just what I have provided .i hope your issue is sorted soon one experience shouldn't put you off a great company

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Rabbit, you can contact the Australian Skin Clinics head office by emailing info@ozskin.com. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Get an answer from our members and Australian Skin Clinics representatives