4.1

Elaine R.

Elaine R.Sydney, NSW

Top quality beauty services

I've been going to Australian Skin Clinics for a long time and can vouch for well trained staff, high quality products and techniques used. I always walk out feeling like a million bucks.

Store LocationMiranda
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Elaine, thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We really appreciate it and we look forward to seeing you in clinic again soon!

stu

stuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hyperdome Botox issue

Store LocationLogan hyperdome QLD

Staff inconsistency

Maham.QGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Appalling behaviour by the manager of ASC Chadstone.

I bought a laser package x3 from ASC Chadstone, to use in March, April and May 2020. They closed their store down because of Covid-19. I told them in that case I would just like a refund as the services were not provided or will be provided as is my consumer right. They refused and have ignored me for weeks, and recently they blocked me on facebook so I cant reach them. If this is how they treat their paying customers when there's a problem then there's nothing more you need to know about this company and its managers.

Store LocationChadstone, VIC
Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cosmetic injector

Front end staff very friendly, Great waiting room at rear so people in the centre cannot see who is having procedures done.The Cosmetic injector Leona was so friendly, thorough and gentle. Will definitely be my regular clinic from now on. Prices were also very reasonable.

Store LocationWatergardens
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Liz, Thank you so much for this review, we love hearing your feedback!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

An investment to my skin!!

I’ve never felt so confident in my own skin! Australian skin clinic at parramatta have done a great job! I love their staff and services, they’re all so friendly and give great advice.

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Mark, thank you so much for this fantastic review!

Crystal

CrystalSydney, NSW

The staff at Australian Skin Clinics at Parramatta are experienced, friendly and always happy to help. I love their advice and the products sold in store. Highly recommend visiting the store yourself.

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Crystal!

Amazing

Australian skin clinics in Parramatta did an A-zyme peel on me and after a few days, my skin was glowing and it felt amazing! Would highly recommend going and getting one done.

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Thank you so much for this awesome review Angelina!

My skin loves it

Great treatments, always freshens and improves my skin. Can’t live without it. The vitamin A peel is my favourite. And I’ve just tried high performance micro. The staff are always very friendly and professional. I never have facial treatments anywhere else

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Thank you for this great feedback Pooja!

Find out how Australian Skin Clinics compares to other Laser Clinics

The girls at Parramatta are so amazing! They were so helpful and thorough with my skin consultation and my technicians knowledge was incredible, my skin has never felt better! Would definitely recommend.

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Thanks Violet! We really appreciate your feedback!

Exceptional service -Australian skin clinics Parramatta

Outstanding reliable service.
Reminders of appointments.
I have been a few times and experience a great service and expectation.
Attention to detail and would highly recommend Anila and the team !

Store LocationAustralian skin clinics Parramatta
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for this fantastic feedbcak! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

Don't go here for injections!!

I went here for neck line fillers, and it was horrendous! DONT DO IT- GO TO A QUALIFIED DR!!
The nurse informed me it will heal in about 2 weeks (as it was very lumpy)- 6 weeks later after going in weekly with concerns over the lumps and being told "it will go down in time" I asked for her to dissolve. Money wasted, every time I came in I felt like a nuisance- because they made me feel like it.
My neck lines are still not the same.

Mind you, the nurse had to get permission via video chat from a DR to be able to proceed with the procedure???
Be careful with injecting anything into your face, do your research and go to a DR!!

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Microneedling Ruined my skin

Store LocationChermside
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Marie, we are sorry to receive this feedback and would like to investigate this further. Please email your full name and complaint details to info@australianskinclinics.com.au so that we can be in touch. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

First time Botox at Carindale and terrific results!

I wanted to get botox at age 52 and decided I didn't like the Nicole Kidman frozen forehead look and explained this to the Clinic nurse . Nothing much happened until around two weeks and noticeable frown lines and also opened up my eyes a bit as well . On my 2nd consultation she topped up the area and I was surprised how quick the procedure was. I went to my mothers place and she was anti botox and she couldn't tell I had it done. I said mum I had botox and she said , well you're looking healthy but I didn't know. Very happy with this and will definitely be coming back.

Store LocationCarindale Westfield upstairs
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Mish, we're so glad to hear you are happy with your treatment results and service at Australian Skin Clinics Carindale! Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

laura

lauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australian Skin Clinics Chadstone

The girls here are absolutely amazing! I head in for skin and injectable treatments and everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. Wouldnt go anywhere else for my treatments. Highly recommend.

Store LocationChadstone
TreatmentsInjectables and Skin Treatments
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Laura, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback and review! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Miss jane

Miss janeHunter Region, NSW

Kirstin - Nurse at Greenhills Australian Skin Clinic

Kirstin was my injector and she was awesome- her aseptic technique to reduce infection was impeccable, her constant rechecking of product and dose was very reassuring and the result was the best I have ever had. She was professional, friendly, knew the product and answered all the questions I had and i have recommended her to many work colleagues - the best

Store LocationGreenhills
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Miss Jane, thank you so much for this wonderful review, we're so glad to hear that Kirstin looked after you! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Andie

AndieBribie island

North lakes store

Very happy with this place. Great service, very friendly and professional staff. Staff are knowledgeable and big in care and safety. Well priced. Will continue to go there for more services.

Store LocationNorth lakes
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Andie, thank you so much for this lovely review!

dudly

dudlyBrisbane

Took my money and closed up shop

Took my money for a 6 month package and promptly shut up shop. Only offered use of package at another store 100km from my house. Being given the run around by management. Everyone is “empathising” but not acting. I would love to get a refund, but on a pre recorded message they say they don’t have my money to refund me.

Diana

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

North lakes Westfield Clinic - Received third degree burns beware!

Store LocationNorth Lakes
TAW

TAW

Rude stealers

Took money for a appointment that I was unable to attend and are rude and unhelpful. They give false information when booking, then tell you that the procedure doesn’t actually help certain things once you have paid a package.

Store LocationTweed heads

Fud

Fudasked

Australian Skin Clinics

What’s your complaint procedure?

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Fud, as each of our clinics are individually owned and franchised, please direct any feedback or concerns to the manager of your treating clinic. If the manager is unable to assist, it may be escalated to the Franchisee. Our head office is happy to facilitate any discussion between the clinic and client, however we cannot offer a refund or resolution on behalf of the owner. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Suzie M

Suzie Masked

My son has bad acne
Do you treat it and want to know success rate ?
Regards, Suzie Muir

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Suzie, we have a number of treatments for acne and acne scarring You can read more about our scarring treatment options here: https://australianskinclinics.com.au/scarring/
We recommend coming in for a free consultation, where our trained technicians can customise a treatment plan to suit your son's skincare needs. Please call us on 1300303014 to book! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Rabbit

Rabbitasked

Australian Skin Clinics

Does anyone know this skin clinic’s head office number or email address? I am not able to find it anywhere in their website, other than the branch contact details.
The branch I normally go to, the Manager refused to do a price match when it clearly mentions in their website that they will price match their competitors who are within 30km zone.
So, I had no choice but to buy the sessions with their price.
I did email the branch about my unsatisfied experience and how they are not following their policy, but no reply or apology about it.
Thank you.

Cally
Cally

Head office is on Upton street Bundall or the advanced skill academy ( I think can give you the correct number) all centres should be able to provide you with head offices phone number. Head office are always keen to address any issues you may have. Unfortunately I don't have the number with me just what I have provided .i hope your issue is sorted soon one experience shouldn't put you off a great company

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Rabbit, you can contact the Australian Skin Clinics head office by emailing info@ozskin.com. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Get an answer from our members and Australian Skin Clinics representatives