Miss jane

Miss janeHunter Region, NSW

Kirstin - Nurse at Greenhills Australian Skin Clinic

Kirstin was my injector and she was awesome- her aseptic technique to reduce infection was impeccable, her constant rechecking of product and dose was very reassuring and the result was the best I have ever had. She was professional, friendly, knew the product and answered all the questions I had and i have recommended her to many work colleagues - the best

Store LocationGreenhills
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Miss Jane, thank you so much for this wonderful review, we're so glad to hear that Kirstin looked after you! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Andie

AndieBribie island

North lakes store

Very happy with this place. Great service, very friendly and professional staff. Staff are knowledgeable and big in care and safety. Well priced. Will continue to go there for more services.

Store LocationNorth lakes
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Andie, thank you so much for this lovely review!

dudly

dudlyBrisbane

Took my money and closed up shop

Took my money for a 6 month package and promptly shut up shop. Only offered use of package at another store 100km from my house. Being given the run around by management. Everyone is “empathising” but not acting. I would love to get a refund, but on a pre recorded message they say they don’t have my money to refund me.

Diana

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

North lakes Westfield Clinic - Received third degree burns beware!

Store LocationNorth Lakes

TAW

TAW

Rude stealers

Took money for a appointment that I was unable to attend and are rude and unhelpful. They give false information when booking, then tell you that the procedure doesn’t actually help certain things once you have paid a package.

Store LocationTweed heads

Greenhills East Maitland Store Closure - DO NOT TRUST - BE WARNED

Store LocationGreenhills (East Maitland)

Alejandra RiachiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Newmarket Clinic Closure without warning

The Clinic at Newmarket has unexpectedly closed without warning. I only received an SMS saying the clinic is closed until further notice 2 weeks ago. I have no received any further communication. It seems they have only been communicating with some clients not everyone which I found disrespectful. There has no been offered for a refund. I have paid for 12 treatments and had only had one treatment done. This is absolutely shameful behavior. I am fighting for my money back, as it looks that they are stealing my money.

Donna T

Donna TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Newmarket clinic closure

I can’t believe this place just shuts down and their only option for customers is travelling an hour and a half to get any pre-paid procedures on the Gold Coast. This can’t be legal. And why are they closing? Dodgy!

Store LocationNewmarket

Anti-wrinkle

Store LocationHelensvile
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Paula, we're sorry to hear of your experience so far. We take your feedback seriously and have passed this along to the Helensvale management team for immediate review and follow up. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Tattooparlour

TattooparlourMelbourne Ferntree gully

Purchase laser and have it expire .. Bad luck !! Money wasted even though I was encouraged to purchase !

Store LocationKnox

Deb

Deb

Lovely staff and good treatments

I just feel regarding skin products that the less added ingredients that are not any benefit to the skin and which some people may get an irritation from for example perfume or fragrance, should be left out and perhaps a more natural kind of preservative, should there be one, perhaps made from essential oils could be used. I know that the smell of a product can be attractive to some people and the reason why they may purchase it, but myself, it is a deterrent and I would prefer no smell at all, or a fragrance that is derived from a more natural source. With many treatments it is necessary to purchase skin products to enhance the treatment.

Store LocationElanora

ROZI

ROZI

Good friendly service at Bulimba store.
Wide range of services - and most of the staff are 'people-people' and really care. They are trained to get good results and I have always been happy with the result

Store LocationBulimba
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Rozi, thank you so much for this wonderful review!

Shirin B.New South Wales

Unprofessional customer service

Not recommended at all!
Avoid buying those prepay packs as if sth goes wrong seems they don’t care!!!!!!!!
I bought a package valued $450 from Hornsby store and store went to liquidation, my money gone and no one is taking responsibilities it, head office told me it’s nothing to do them! You expecting as a well known brand they refund your money or transfer your service to other shops but!
How come all the advertisings and promotions coming from you and people trust and buy them and they never gets their service !!!
To me it’s like robbery but in a fashion way!
Very disappointed!!!!!!!

Shirin B.

This is not acceptable, it’s still under Australian Skin Clinics and should keep their clients happy, as an unsatisfied client I will try my hardest to keep everyone away from your brand!

Black eye

Black eyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid Brisbane MacArthur Central-not experienced in injectables! Received a complete black eye without any apology.

Store LocationMacArthur Central Brisbane
  • QLD

Save your money, skin, and peace. STAY AWAY

Store LocationCarindale
Sean

SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Perfect

I want to say how amazing Cherie is and how she makes my day.
She is professional. attentive to detail and I love coming in just to see her at pacific fair

Wonderful staff

Laura is such a wonderful team member she is a wealth of knowledge and always a pleasure to be seen by and looking after me at the pacific fair clinic

Store LocationPacific fair
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Sean, thank you so much for this incredible review!

Dominika

DominikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

I have been a customer at Robina clinic for a year now and I have always received a great service. Never had problems with booking, always taken on time, work done properly. Even though I have moved further away from the clinic, I still go there and do not want to change to another one. Staff is always nice and tries to do their best to provide a great service. Definitely recommend this clinic. I have been only doing Laser hair removal so cannot talk about other services, but LHR definitely done well.

Store LocationRobina
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Dominika, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback and review. We really appreciate it! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Tammy

Tammy

Outstanding customer service !

Lijie is absolutely amazing, also the staff and manager are totally amazing and thorough! I highly recommend the northland clinic , I will definitely be a revalue customer of theirs, I have been to many other clinics and nothing has compared to the service and the results I have had !

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Tammy, thank you so much for this wonderful review and feedback! We really appreciate you! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

leanne

leanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Skin Clinic - North Lakes - Amazing staff

I had my consultation this morning at North Lakes with Belinda. She was extremely helpful and gave me all the information I required. She gave me some great tips & advice on what skin treatment would personally suit me. I didn't feel in any way that she was just trying to sell me stuff. She was friendly and professional & I look forward to the treatments I am booked in for.

Store LocationNorth Lakes Brisbane QLD
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Leanne, thank you so much for this lovely review! So glad to hear you loved your consultation and we look forward to having you back in for your treatments! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Marzieh

MarziehSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Customer service was great

The ladies in the city Brisbane store are warm, informative and helpful. I look forward to being a long term client of there's due to their wonderful customer service. Also Beth gave me lots of tips for my skin! I look forward to not wearing any make up because of all the products here

Store LocationBrisbane City
Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Marzieh, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!

Fud

Fudasked

What’s your complaint procedure?

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Fud, as each of our clinics are individually owned and franchised, please direct any feedback or concerns to the manager of your treating clinic. If the manager is unable to assist, it may be escalated to the Franchisee. Our head office is happy to facilitate any discussion between the clinic and client, however we cannot offer a refund or resolution on behalf of the owner. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Suzie M

Suzie Masked

My son has bad acne
Do you treat it and want to know success rate ?
Regards, Suzie Muir

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Suzie, we have a number of treatments for acne and acne scarring You can read more about our scarring treatment options here: https://australianskinclinics.com.au/scarring/
We recommend coming in for a free consultation, where our trained technicians can customise a treatment plan to suit your son's skincare needs. Please call us on 1300303014 to book! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Rabbit

Rabbitasked

Does anyone know this skin clinic’s head office number or email address? I am not able to find it anywhere in their website, other than the branch contact details.
The branch I normally go to, the Manager refused to do a price match when it clearly mentions in their website that they will price match their competitors who are within 30km zone.
So, I had no choice but to buy the sessions with their price.
I did email the branch about my unsatisfied experience and how they are not following their policy, but no reply or apology about it.
Thank you.

Cally
Cally

Head office is on Upton street Bundall or the advanced skill academy ( I think can give you the correct number) all centres should be able to provide you with head offices phone number. Head office are always keen to address any issues you may have. Unfortunately I don't have the number with me just what I have provided .i hope your issue is sorted soon one experience shouldn't put you off a great company

Customer Support T.Australian Skin Clinics

Hi Rabbit, you can contact the Australian Skin Clinics head office by emailing info@ozskin.com. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Get an answer from our members and Australian Skin Clinics representatives