2Australian Solar Quotes

1.0

katherine k.
katherine k.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Requested quotes from Three Quotes

Was phoned everyday by someone new after making an appointment for a time that I was available and have now decided not to go ahead with it. Will never recommend this company ever. Please avoid it.
Paul
Paul

Jeff
JeffGeilston Bay4 posts

Lee
LeeCoolum beach

Shocking company!

Very easy to get old when they want to take your money but when there are issues, the phone numbers just go to answering services, and the online chat is futile. Most of the leads were dead leads with made up phone numbers or people who weren't interested in solar whatsoever. They kept charging the account even when no leads were sent. Scam for sure do not sign up!

Kesh
Kesh

Be Away From Them

I have never made any money from this company. It is crap and you just sign up and ask for leads and he will give you 100 leads if you want 100 but they are all crap.

Geoff
Geoff

Shonky

Was good at first, got 2 quotes. Problem started when I didn't reply to their email survey rating the company.

As stated by other reviews, they must pass your information on to third parties as I have been bombarded by calls from telemarketers since not replying to the survey. This is the only company I've supplied my number to recently and my numbers are on the, do not call register, so I don't think it's pure coincidence

Brian
Brian

Hit and Miss

2 of the 3 quotes were a complete waste of time - one would not quote and the other quoted on something quite inappropriate. I sent Solar Quotes feedback on this 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing. Fortunately one of the 3 recommendations was very good.

kesh
keshmelbourne

Crap Company-Never Get Leads From Them

This company is very doggy i tried this company twice in getting leads and lost 2 times...they send you leads which are being rejected by others. Don't try this company at all...very doggy. I wish all of the people who lost the money with them should sue this company. If any one is interested let me know so that we will form a group and sue this company. I know lawyers they will charge only if we win...please let me know..

Sam
Sam

Big time Scammers

Please do not use this company. They are scammers. We registered with them to get leads for our install team. They send you leads with no to minimal information and charge you big money and unfortunately you don't have an option to stop this. They have a dodgy contract under which you can't say to their leads and whatever crap they send you will have to pay them.

Barnseee
BarnseeeAU

Fantastic

Got 3 quotations from these guys.

Was prompt and saved me time and the hassle of getting this myself.

Thanks Aussie Solar Quotes!

Kenny from Lisarow
Kenny from Lisarow

Australian Solar Quotes will not remove my business listing

I have contacted Australian Solar Quotes to remove my business listing from their pages and they have told me they are under no legal obligation to do this. My company does not fit into the renewable energy category nor have I ever requested my company is listed on their pages. Darryn Van Hout, you can look forward from hearing from my solicitor!

Michael
Michael2 posts

Great Website and user friendly

It's a great website and easy to use. The website is easy to navigate. The website probably need more pictures of the products.

Viviene
Viviene

Excellent website: useful / easy to use

A very good website for choosing solar systems. Short & accurate questionnaire, prompt quotes, useful links to news regarding solar industry and technology updates, really helpful directory with all info needed all in one (all contacts including map and working hours..) I absolutely recommend this website! p.s. Appreciate the Sponsorship&Charity Donation initiative.

Greg M.
Greg M.

Awesome source of information!

A great website to get you going on installing solar at home. They have hand calculators, get you in touch with suppliers, educate you about the systems - exactly what you need when planing to upgrade your home or build a new house integrating smart energy. Definitely worth to spend a few hours on!

Designsbydesire
Designsbydesire

Great site

I found this site very helpful and great information based great products and very user friendly web site I'm glad I found this site