Australian Solar Quotes

Questionable independence

Lee

LeeCoolum beach

Shocking company!

Very easy to get old when they want to take your money but when there are issues, the phone numbers just go to answering services, and the online chat is futile. Most of the leads were dead leads with made up phone numbers or people who weren't interested in solar whatsoever. They kept charging the account even when no leads were sent. Scam for sure do not sign up!

Energy Comparison Websites

Find out how Australian Solar Quotes compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Be Away From Them

I have never made any money from this company. It is crap and you just sign up and ask for leads and he will give you 100 leads if you want 100 but they are all crap.

Shonky

Was good at first, got 2 quotes. Problem started when I didn't reply to their email survey rating the company.
As stated by other reviews, they must pass your information on to third parties as I have been bombarded by calls from telemarketers since not replying to the survey. This is the only company I've supplied my number to recently and my numbers are on the, do not call register, so I don't think it's pure coincidence

Hit and Miss

2 of the 3 quotes were a complete waste of time - one would not quote and the other quoted on something quite inappropriate. I sent Solar Quotes feedback on this 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing. Fortunately one of the 3 recommendations was very good.

kesh

keshmelbourne

Crap Company-Never Get Leads From Them

This company is very doggy i tried this company twice in getting leads and lost 2 times...they send you leads which are being rejected by others. Don't try this company at all...very doggy. I wish all of the people who lost the money with them should sue this company. If any one is interested let me know so that we will form a group and sue this company. I know lawyers they will charge only if we win...please let me know..

Big time Scammers

Please do not use this company. They are scammers. We registered with them to get leads for our install team. They send you leads with no to minimal information and charge you big money and unfortunately you don't have an option to stop this. They have a dodgy contract under which you can't say to their leads and whatever crap they send you will have to pay them.

Fantastic

Got 3 quotations from these guys.
Was prompt and saved me time and the hassle of getting this myself.
Thanks Aussie Solar Quotes!

Australian Solar Quotes will not remove my business listing

I have contacted Australian Solar Quotes to remove my business listing from their pages and they have told me they are under no legal obligation to do this. My company does not fit into the renewable energy category nor have I ever requested my company is listed on their pages. Darryn Van Hout, you can look forward from hearing from my solicitor!

Great Website and user friendly

It's a great website and easy to use. The website is easy to navigate. The website probably need more pictures of the products.

Excellent website: useful / easy to use

A very good website for choosing solar systems. Short & accurate questionnaire, prompt quotes, useful links to news regarding solar industry and technology updates, really helpful directory with all info needed all in one (all contacts including map and working hours..) I absolutely recommend this website! p.s. Appreciate the Sponsorship&Charity Donation initiative.

Awesome source of information!

A great website to get you going on installing solar at home. They have hand calculators, get you in touch with suppliers, educate you about the systems - exactly what you need when planing to upgrade your home or build a new house integrating smart energy. Definitely worth to spend a few hours on!

Mick

MickBrisbane

Great website heaps of information

Review forAustralian solar quote website heaps of details and information
Need more pictures of the product and photos of the the installation process
would definitely recommend

Great site

I found this site very helpful and great information based great products and very user friendly web site I'm glad I found this site

Energy Comparison Websites

Great site! Very informative & Easy!

I found this website great! It helps you with all the possible information you might need about Solar. Is easy to use, and for me, that's a plus when it comes to buying or learning about new products. I definitely recommend it.

Adil

AdilSydney

Good Solar Products and Website is easy to use

Very well designed website and easy to use. Very detailed information on Solar Products and easy to get a qoute.

erica p

erica pMelbourne

Bright and simple to use

I found this a really helpful website, that provided me what I needed within seconds, without having to go through multiple quotes or endless steps. I would certainly recommend this site to anyone looking for solar. Lots of fantastic information.

Carmen

CarmenSydney, NSW

I like this website but I am unsure of its efficacy....

Ateeq

Ateeq

Very informative and the best!

Australian Solar Quotes is one of the best website that is easy for absolutely anybody to use.
It has free tools like the solar power calculator which is fantastic for buyers, sepcially to calculate about total cost to get an idea.Will definitely be referring on to other friends ! All about the use of Solar
Recommended!!!