GoSwitch

GoSwitch

See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Go Switch

Elise F.
Elise F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy and helpful

Ellie was very helpful and had a personality without being over the top. I appreciated speaking to a real human. Easy process, took 15 minutes total and satisfied all will be ready on move in day

Bigmovetime
Bigmovetime Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant set up, excellent customer service

Ellie was a great rep for your company. Highly recommend! And I would advice anyone looking for a service provider and an idea of other options call this service as it is very helpful!

KVJ
KVJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Straightforward and thorough

Ellie was pleasant and open about exactly what was being promised, how it would take place, and how long each process was likely to take. Her explanation included what could not be done, and most importantly, why not, This is rare.

Different Plan.

Ellie was fantastic to deal with , she explained everything clearly & precisely, and was friendly & very helpful.I would recommend using GoSwitch for anyone wanting to find out about better plans for Gas & Electricity.

Simple, clear and friendly advice.

Ellie was well spoken with friendly manner. Made process extremely simple and very helpful with process of finding valve for money in an electrical company. Listen to my request and delivered on price.

New connection

Ellie was very helpful and friendly I cannot fault her service. Ellie was thorough with all the information provided and answered all of my questions. Thanks Again Ellie. Great Job.

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Very nice front person: Ellie

Ellie was very nice. I've yet to see if the energy providers are good or not, but I'll update this in a few months and say how it worked out. Certainly I can't fault Ellie. Good job.

Geni
Geni

Absolutely lovely lady

Very fast, efficient and easy call to connect at new residence. The entire process of working out cheapest service provider and connection were all completed within a few minutes. A possible stressful situation was made very simple.

Gaz
GazIllawarra, NSW

Great way to compare and get a better deal on energy plans.

My consultant Ellie dealt with my issues in a professional manner. Listened to what I needed and quickly provided me with the best plan in a minimal amount of time. Ellie was pleasant and courteous throughout. Would recommend to all my friends. Great job.

Find out how GoSwitch compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Ellie was great to deal with. Ellie was friendly, professional and patient in providing all the necessary information for me to make an informed decision. There was alot of information too compare and understand, but the quality of service made it a breeze. Thanks Ellie.

Corinne
Corinnesydney

Very clear, patient and helpful. Do I have the right plans and the right energy supplier?

Nathan helped me look at whether I had the best energy supplier. He explained my bill clearly and checked what was available in the market. Gave me ideas and explained that during the winter current plan is best and to revisit in the Spring when the solar panels will work better and I would not be using so much energy. Very informative. Never once did he make me feel like an idiot.

easy to use

easy to use, good communication and explanation of plans, be patient as it takes a few min to work through your details and have a copy of your bills at hand to speed up the process, always worth checking plans when you current plan is to expire.

Positive

Consultant very helpful and switched on with the product she was marketing. She was able to answer all my questions, her communications skills were of a high and she showed rapport and offered a follow up service.

Vick E
Vick EGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fabulous helpful and money saving

Ellie Pryor called me back within minutes of me sending my Internet enquiry. She was so helpful and courteous.
With Ellie’s help, I am now saving over $800 per year !!! I’m so impressed.

David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

The product knowledge and connection that Nathen possessed was very helpful and professional.
He explained technical term is an easy way for consumers like me to understand.
Highly recommended as Nathen was a stark difference from other consultants.
Keep up the great work and you deserve a pay rise!

Read more reviews - page 2