2GoSwitch

4.3

Patric Gomes
Patric GomesSydney, NSW2 posts

ALERT

GoSwitch approached me while in the chaos of moving. Their service seems good and reliable at first. However, I found out after I moved properties that the request for moving in/out has not been completed, I was charge several external fee for switching properties. They ended up opening a new account on my partners name and we had 2 accounts running at the same time in the old property and the new property. Lack of clarity, professionalism and training from their team. I STRONGLY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICE.
SLS
SLSSydney, NSW6 posts

They just hang up on me!!!

They contacted me. I asked for their best deal and said that I would check also other companies. I was told that they already know the best deals and there was no need for me to check. When I said that they just told me they only compare some companies and not all and that’s why I would do my own research as well, they just hung up!!!! Very rude customer service !!!!
Klaudia W
Klaudia WSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Used last 10 years no problems

Using their service for last 10 years. They used to call me but now i have to call them to check if they are lower plans . They used to do just energy. Now they also do gas phone plans etc. 100% recommend
Tamara I.
Tamara I.

BEWARE

I was lied to about the plan and was told I would receive a $75.00 credit if I switched. It was false and a massive lie.Be warned.
Sharon
Sharon

Terrible

Go switch call centre were real friendly when the call started. I was told agl would give me a $50 credit off my bill if I signed up - didn’t happen - once I’d signed up the man on phone lost interest in answering any questions and told me ‘gotta go got other people to help’ and hung up. Do not recommend.
Dazza
DazzaSydney, NSW

Be careful

They ring and pestered me a lot.
then I finally gave in and trusted them with my electricity bill.
I had solar power but he told me id save around $35.00 if i stay on the plan im on, which didn’t make sence to me.
My bill came in and was $195.00 more because agl told me i made a lot of energy but didnt get the benefit from the solar saver plan.
Thanks to goswitch. I think they should be called gostitch as they stitched me up good.

I hope they leave me alone now.
As i rang and told the supervisor but of course they going to back themselves.

Binoy J.
Binoy J.Sydney, NSW

No customer service at all

I have been offered to switch to a better Electricity deal with Origin. I have been following up with phone calls and emails to "go switch". Every time they tell someone will call back, but no news after. I ended up being put into a generally available plan which is a dearer one. Very bad experience and false promises.
Mark O.
Mark O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

NUICANCE/ UNWANTED PHONE CALLS

Unwanted/nuicance calls get a 1 Star rating. If I want to contact you I will call you. P#ss off and do not call me again
Liz
Liz6 posts

A big thankyou to Vanessa

A big thankyou to Vanessa from goswitch who helped me today change providers and get a GREAT deal she did absolutely everything for me so I had nothing to do and truly recommend them for new providers
Uma P.
Uma P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Excellent Service, will use again

Used their services recently to compare electricity and gas providers. The consultant was prompt, clear, patient, courteous and well mannered. Very happy !
Mick
Mick2 posts

BEWARE

quoted by GO STITCH around $1100 per annum based on a current bill which are usually consistent each month and switched to that supplier, bill came in very much the same as previous supplier $2000 per annum,
JOHN
JOHNSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts

Very untrue offers

I was offered a deal with energy Australia and i did ask if there was any deals that would offer a cash credit to sign up and i was told there defiantly was no offers offering credit rewards.
use the cooling off time i found credit deals on the energy Australia site call go switch to ask about what happen and was cut off then i call back only to be told your account would be cancelled right now and said go and sort your own deal out.
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WHO YOU WANT TO BE DEALING WITH THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING TO GET YOU TO SIGN WITH THEM BE ON YOUR GARD AND DO YOUR HOME WORK.
neil s.
neil s.6 posts

Failure to Provide full disclosure

When I made an enquiry about transferring Gas and Electricity Go Switch rep. focused entirely on Dodo's cheaper Gas plan and ignored Electricity prices which were worse than what I was getting from AGL (sucker me for thinking GoSwitch was looking after my interests). On calling them back after I discovered the truth, they simply hung up. Then trying to exit the arrangement with Dodo within the terms of the Contract (i.e. cooling off, cancellation form, telephone advice, hard copy and email) Dodo refused to act - even failing to act on request from AGL for my a/c to revert to them.
Christie
ChristieSydney, NSW5 posts

L.T. R.
L.T. R.

Data miner collectors

Ask for your personal infornation to give yiu a quote instead of supplying ine on thier site. This is how data mining collection works. I would be very wary of any site that asks for personal information as a call back.