GoSwitch

GoSwitch

Vern2743

Vern2743Hunter Region, NSW

A well explained and convincing presentation

Didn't try to baffle me with science and submitted prices in the way I wanted so that it was easy for me to understand and compare with my current supplier. I'll be back in 12months time for another review.

new customer

Ana was absolutely amazing helping with my enquires giving me all the best information needed to connect to a power organisation thank you so much for making the process easy to understand.

Faye

FayeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am very pleased ellie's information on my new AGL energy plan.

Ellie was extremely helpful and easy to understand negotiating my new contract with AGL, as my contract with Origin were taking advantage of my loyalty for so many years. Thank you Elllie.

clear explanation

Ellie was prompt in all communications and was easy to understand with my hearing problem.
I was pleasantly surprised at the discount achieved through my existing supplier.
Ellie demonstrated a good product knowlege.

david hoek

david hoekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go Switch was great in helping me get the best deal I could. Ellie was extremely helpful and Knowledgeable about the different service providers and crunched the numbers for me to ensure I was on the best plan. Great job Ellie. Thanks!

Colin P.

Colin P.Hunter Region, NSW

As l live on a limited budget l was searching for a better electricity provider, Ana arranged a new lower rated non binding contract with my current provider as no other provider was suitable

grant

grantHunter Region, NSW

Changing energy providers was easy

Ellie was friendly, easy to talk to and understand, Ellie knew what she was talking about and was able to assist me with the change. Thank you Ellie well done

Thanks Ellie

Ellie was clear and concise . Helpful and local to me. So I trusted she understood the area and what the energy costs are .Thanks Ellie for getting me a better deal !!

Super easy and worth the call!!!

I called to compare my current energy suppliers and Nathan was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and process was easy to understand.

It was a positive experience and thanks to Nathan for being AMAZING!!!

Amy C.

Amy C.Sydney, NSW

Incredibly helpful and insightful

I was struggling to find the best electricity and gas provider for my household so I contacted GoSwitch. From the very beginning I was helped and listened to. I was told what the best provider would be and was given all the relevant information. I asked about a different provider I read about and GoSwitch compared the two for me and the one they originally recommended was the best. I am very pleased with their service and would 100% recommend them.

Vic

VicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting Service

Donald Hutchison

Donald HutchisonNorth Western Region, NSW

Why Didn't I ring earlier

The customer was very polite and pleasant to speak to as I'm no spring chicken and my hearing is not 100%. She help me through the old suppliers bill l to get the details from it.

Peter T.

Peter T.Hunter Region, NSW

Consultant Ellie was polite, professional and very helpful in getting us the best deal. Everything was explained in everyday language with further explanation if required. Consultant Ellie also supplied us contact numbers so she can be of assistance in the future.
Thankyou Ellie

Kelly

KellyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ellie is amazing!!!

I had an awful time with my old provider, put in my details and Ellie had me up & running in no time. Extremely professional & friendly. Would recommend Ellie for any switch over.

leonard

leonardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy

polite concise patient Ana was helpful as we worked through both gas and electricity bills and explained everything and answered all of my questions with patience and with competence thank you .

New home

After a short browser search, Ellie called almost immediately. Very friendly and helpful and had me on the best plan ready to be connected within 20mins.
Also great to know I can contact her directly with any future inquiries.
Great professional service.

Home owner

Home ownerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Change of electricity and gas provider

Go switch was a great option. Had a call back straight away from Elly and she was very helpful. Changed my electricity and gas plans to save me quite a bit of money and it was done very quickly and efficiently!

Geniune deal and great people

Catherine

Catherine South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Anna was extremely friendly and informative. She explained everything clearly and checked I had understood. Definitely an asset to your company. Her expertise helped me to decide to switch my provider.

easy and saved $$

Ellie was very helpful and nice to work with to help save us some $$ from our energy bills. Thanks Ellie for your great service. You vary helpful, quick and have a great manner.