GoSwitch

GoSwitch

See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Go Switch

Christie
ChristieSydney, NSW

Dreadful customer service

Data miner collectors

Ask for your personal infornation to give yiu a quote instead of supplying ine on thier site. This is how data mining collection works. I would be very wary of any site that asks for personal information as a call back.

Helen
HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service issues

My number was provided mistakenly and this business called me five times in one day. Be prepared to be hassled once you give them your details. When I finally answered the following day and they realised I wasn’t who they were looking for they immediately hung up on me.

Selim
SelimSydney, NSW

Unreliable/bad customer service

Danny
DannyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shamozzle

Goswitch gave wrong tariffs for electricity, rang their preffered enery provider and cancelled policy, 2 weeks later told by original electicity provider disconnecting electricity. 2 hours on phone to rectify.

karinamccormick904
karinamccormick904Sydney, NSW

Tried to push only one supplier

Spoke with Justin, could do without his attitude, he needs to revisit the 7 steps of service I think, suggested a supplier I’d never heard of then wasn’t impressed when I said I wanted to do more research before making a decision

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Not responsible

I called to say that there has been a mistake made as the new power connection was done at the address I am no longer at and the operator said right away, "What is your new address?"
I said, "Why?"
She said, "You need a new connection at your new address."
I replied, " No, I don't need that arrangement. I have taken care of it. Can you correct the mistake you made at the old address?"
And she said she can't as she is not the provider.

I should have gone straight to the provider at the first place.

Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Assistance with electricity provider

After receiving a ridiculous electricity bill, I tried GoSwitch to see if I could get a better deal. Luckily I spoke to Ellie who was really lovely and helpful. She was patient and knowledgeable, I'd happily recommend the company based on her service alone.

Kerry Power
Kerry PowerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Ellie extracts extraordinary savings

I was very impressed with the service provided by GoSwitch. They listened to my needs and wanted to get me the best deal for my Electricity in accordance with my support of green Aussie options.

Rohan Phillips
Rohan PhillipsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Electricity Provider Comparison

Spoke with Ellie Pryor
Awesome service and changed my three businesses to the cheapest energy provider saving me hundreds of dollars
Highly recommend the service to get the best rates on electricity

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great help from Ellie

Ellie was so helpful she made it so simple and saved some money, it’s hard to compare each one as they are so different but this is easy to switch

John
John

A complete waste of time.

Their advert said they had the best feed in tarrifs so I made an on line enquiry in order to establish what they were.
Got a phone call from a salesperson who advised that calls were recorded for training purposes.
I refered to their advert asked him what the best feed in tariff was on offer. He refused to tell me as apparently he needed to know what FiT I was currently getting. I said what I was currently getting that was not relevant to my question. He then decided to end the call with the statement "My God, what a weirdo". Suggest they try and retrain him using their phone recording as a starting point. I also have a recording of this telephone call in case they dispute what was said.

ansho
anshoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

gold star customer service

Looking for a better deal with our Solar Energy Electricity Bill we plucked GoSwitch from internet and were lucky enough to have Ellie attend to our query. Ellie is a great asset to your company as she was so polite and informative. She answered all our questions clearly and in no time at all had given us a better price which we were happy with. She also offered to follow on to see how we are going and if we are happy with our first bill when it comes through. Ellie has given us her direct contact so we do not have to explain everything again as she knows exactly what our situation is. So Easy. We highly recommend GoSwitch and we are very happy customers!!

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Simple, easy, friendly/

Cindy You was the consultant that helped me out. Was an absolute legend, very professional and super friendly.

Was connected and ready to roll in 10 mins.

Thanks so much Cindy!!

Great customer service!

Ellie was very helpful and efficient. She had all my electricity needs sorted in no time. I'm happy with my new electricity plan with Power Direct. Will recommend GoSwitch to family and friends.