Electricity Wizard

Electricity Wizard

Very helpful, happy with advice

Our electricity bill has gone up $100 for the last 2 bills, ridiculous. Eric at Electricity Wizard spent a lot of time going through my bill, and helped me connect with a better deal, couldn't have been more helpful

Excellent customer service

Baxter from Electricity Wizard was very helpful in finding me a better deal.
It was a very easy process to switch to another provider and I look forward to the future savings! Thanks very much!

Life Saver

My experience with Electricity Wizard was rewarding within itself, due to having a professional Australian English Speaking person.
All my Electricity needs were met and more.
100% A Happy Clinent.

taye gave me all the information I needed tochange yElectricity suplier tomycosbeefit. She treated m

Electricity Wizard were very helpful and she was very courteously and explained who was the best electricity retail provider that suited my situation better than with AGL.

Practical information

Eric gave me all the information I needed to change my electricity supplier for my cost benefit. He treated me courteously and respectfully and I appreciated this.

A Better Deal

Electricity Wizard (Baxter) very helpful and understanding, positive results achieved and very happy with the outcome. Followed up concerning matters through email.

Really thought i already had the best Electricity deal, but not by a long shot!!

Hayle your a star, did all the work, so polite and professional, but fun to deal with too.
Enjoyed the call, no fuss or hard sell and saved heaps $$$ :-)

Simple, comprehensive, all inclusive explanations about arranging a new Electricity and gas plan.

Steven provided me with all the information I required to make an informed decision about how my electricity and gas would be supplied for the next 12 months. He delivered this information in a courteous and friendly manner without displaying irritation when I asked awkward questions. Well Done!!

Good experience Ricky did good

Well explained and I felt I knew what was being explained through the process, Ricky the contact seemed very capable and friendly to chat to

Top service

Electricity Wizard representative was efficient while still being personable. A pleasure to speak with a person with a genuine personality rather than a trained robot. Well done!

An angel walks among us

Everything before today was darkness and despair. Now I walk in the light. The light that is Ola and excellent savings on my energy bills.

Good outcome

Very helpful,easy experience.I will be recommending others to do the same.Polite staff who explain the process in simple terms.Very happy.

Just what we needed in times of economic stress.

Thank you Electricity Wizard, I you did all the work for me, and I and I would reap the benefits!!!

great customer service

great customer service knew what he was talking about with a prompt answer for what was best in pricing for me.

Very happy with the savings they found for me!

Steven was able to compare the suggested new rates with my current bill and show how much I could save based on real bills!

Sounds great can’t wait to save

I had a very good experience with this company. Felt comfortable with the phone call. Thank-you for explaining everything to me

Excellent Service

An excellent representative who was friendly, knowledgable and factual about product. Gave information and answered questions willingly. Not forceful but helpful in attitude towards possible client. Commended for this sale

Made easy

Quick and efficient work by Wizard, made it easy for us. Good discount found for us, impressed. Would recommend Wizard to anyone.

It was a pleasant surprise to be contacted and have the discount on our electricity account increase

The "Electricity Wizard" caller was well mannered, courteous and knowledgeable. He got straight to the point, outlined his reason for calling and was able to offer us an increase in our current discount rate. The paper work for the change to our new plan arrived by email in a very short time and was all as agreed. A very pleasant experience.

Quik and eazy

Way to go, no dramas and no hassels whatsoever ,Ricky was easy to talk to and was just like talking to one of my mates. Thanks ..Regards Greg.