Electricity Wizard

Electricity Wizard

See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Electricity Wizard

Stalking people to use their products! Not cool!

Yesterday for no reason this company felt the need to call me form 2 numbers 5 times. If you where a possessive ex I would call the police with that many contacts.

Gavin M.
Gavin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Spammers and an unnecessary service

Started receiving spam emails from them out of nowhere. I thought I'd check things out online myself to see if there was any benefit. You have to give your phone number to see any results and they call you INSTANTLY. So now you have spam emails and spam calls. The only reason I didn't give 1 star is because they do actually give some comparison rates and could save you money if you aren't already comparing services that you pay for (which is crazy - you should do this at every contract renewal for everything). At the end of the day though, at end of contract, just call your current provider and they will almost certainly just change the rates anyway, without all of the annoying spam.

Gary Johnston
Gary JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for money!

One phone call, spoke to Amanda Synanidis, she knew all the facts and answered every question, and I am saving money. Under this new plan I am receiving 15 cents per KW for my solar feed-in compared to 8.5 cents from my current supplier as of Jan 8 2021

Billyo
BillyoHunter Region, NSW

Unwanted emails

I have contacted wizard by email and phone on a number of occasions to stop getting email ads from them. Still they keep coming despite assurances they will stop. I can guarantee that I will not use wizard under any circumstances and I am very vocal against this company whenever I am in a discussion on electricity. They stop..I stop. Until they do I will continue to vent my anger when talking to prospective customers of wizard. Bill O'Donnell

Peter
PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Couldn't have been better

Very polite, well spoken and a pleasure to deal with.. Carley sorted me out in minutes with a great deal, down to earth and very understanding, couldn't fault anything.. Perfect!! 10/10 +++

I found Ola to be exceptional in dealing with me. Politeness is so welcome these days.

For once I found it a pleasant experience when speaking with a sales/support team on any matter.
If I have the person's name correct it is I believe Ola - was even happy to answer my question in relation to another matter. Rare for such a personal approach.

Jessie Very helpfull and Professional

Have spoken to many (advisers ) over many years.I found Jessie to be extremely knowledgeable and helpfull.Apart from the excellent proposal and price I had great confidence in Jessie's
advice. Which helped my decision
Stuart Jackson

Anonamouse
AnonamouseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

I was searching earlier this year at the start of COVID for a potential better deal on my electricity. After following advice from these guys I ended up swapping retail providers only to discover my bills were actually MORE thereafter ongoing. Very annoyed and complete waste of time. I have just ended up going back to my original provider ‍♀️

Tamlee
TamleeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lies to get my business

when calling them I gave my exact rates and discounts for electricity (47%) and gas (29%)
They said with their plan I would save up to $100 on my electricity bill if I make the switch. I agreed to switch both. Only the electricity was taken over to the new company but not the gas which was not the agreement.
Turns out I was always better off with my current provider and was lied to by electricity wizard to get my business. The new provider took over my account before the due date Now my electricity is stuck with another company and I have to wait to have my account returned to my original provider.
I am furious
Never again will I deal with electricity wizard.

JA
JASouth East Queensland, QLD

MITCHELL

We are very happy with the way Mitchell handled our query, provided information in simple terms. Mitchell was very professional, knew all about the best product which met our needs.

Great service.

Fast service from a pleasant staff member. I was given all the information required to make a decision on a supplier. Polite operator did not indicate any impatience with my requesting a repeat of information due to my hearing deficiency.Totally pleased with Electricity Wizard. Thank you.

Noels
NoelsBrisbane

Pet hate

One of my pet hates is someone on the other end of the line saying, "what's up" !!!
This happened today when I got a call back from someone. Very rude....what happened to "How can I help"?

Adrian W.
Adrian W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

To easy

I was given details of other electricity providers about my last bill and I could of saved a third of my bill from click energy,thanks for giving me the information to switch to another provider

They answered quickly listened to what i had to say and then fixed it to my satisfaction.
The ladie on the phone was awesome and understood my distress about the bill.

Peter Moore
Peter MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Feedback on customer service

Oliver Grose provided information in a timely & professional manner. His initial email response was followed up by a detailed analysis of market comparisons & there was no pressure applied to customer decision making. Also, he provided a follow up option.

Read more reviews - page 2