Electricity Wizard

Electricity Wizard

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Couldn't have been better

Very polite, well spoken and a pleasure to deal with.. Carley sorted me out in minutes with a great deal, down to earth and very understanding, couldn't fault anything.. Perfect!! 10/10 +++

I found Ola to be exceptional in dealing with me. Politeness is so welcome these days.

For once I found it a pleasant experience when speaking with a sales/support team on any matter.
If I have the person's name correct it is I believe Ola - was even happy to answer my question in relation to another matter. Rare for such a personal approach.

Jessie Very helpfull and Professional

Have spoken to many (advisers ) over many years.I found Jessie to be extremely knowledgeable and helpfull.Apart from the excellent proposal and price I had great confidence in Jessie's
advice. Which helped my decision
Stuart Jackson

Anonamouse

AnonamouseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

I was searching earlier this year at the start of COVID for a potential better deal on my electricity. After following advice from these guys I ended up swapping retail providers only to discover my bills were actually MORE thereafter ongoing. Very annoyed and complete waste of time. I have just ended up going back to my original provider ‍♀️

Tamlee

TamleeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lies to get my business

when calling them I gave my exact rates and discounts for electricity (47%) and gas (29%)
They said with their plan I would save up to $100 on my electricity bill if I make the switch. I agreed to switch both. Only the electricity was taken over to the new company but not the gas which was not the agreement.
Turns out I was always better off with my current provider and was lied to by electricity wizard to get my business. The new provider took over my account before the due date Now my electricity is stuck with another company and I have to wait to have my account returned to my original provider.
I am furious
Never again will I deal with electricity wizard.

JA

JASouth East Queensland, QLD

MITCHELL

We are very happy with the way Mitchell handled our query, provided information in simple terms. Mitchell was very professional, knew all about the best product which met our needs.

Great service.

Fast service from a pleasant staff member. I was given all the information required to make a decision on a supplier. Polite operator did not indicate any impatience with my requesting a repeat of information due to my hearing deficiency.Totally pleased with Electricity Wizard. Thank you.

Noels

NoelsBrisbane

Pet hate

One of my pet hates is someone on the other end of the line saying, "what's up" !!!
This happened today when I got a call back from someone. Very rude....what happened to "How can I help"?

Adrian W.

Adrian W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

To easy

I was given details of other electricity providers about my last bill and I could of saved a third of my bill from click energy,thanks for giving me the information to switch to another provider

Find out how Electricity Wizard compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

They answered quickly listened to what i had to say and then fixed it to my satisfaction.
The ladie on the phone was awesome and understood my distress about the bill.

Peter Moore

Peter MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Feedback on customer service

Oliver Grose provided information in a timely & professional manner. His initial email response was followed up by a detailed analysis of market comparisons & there was no pressure applied to customer decision making. Also, he provided a follow up option.

nannacj

nannacjRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Ecellent

I was treated with upmost courtesy by Robert Sertic who was easy to understand what I was to expect and was most pleased when he offered a discount on my future accounts.

John Cannan

Grahame

GrahameSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous!!! Waste of my time. Offer 28% off in QLD but then say "Can't compare in QLD"

Yes! You read it correctly. Their 'Ad' says "28% Off in Qld" but I live in Qld and I tried to use this service to compare electricity rates, but all I got was a 'drop-down' that said "We can't compare in your area".
Why do they advertise that they can and then they can't?
False advertising.
Wasted my time.
Use someone else.

Pan M.

Pan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Use only for comparison, don't organise through them

Helpfull deciphering electrical provider issue

Tom listened to my problem and quickly in lay terms explained my options to have the cheapest provider in Qld for electricity. He clearly provided information on the company and price structure that would suit my needs and made it easy for me to make a decision to connect the service.

Mex

Mex

Very helpful, happy with advice

Our electricity bill has gone up $100 for the last 2 bills, ridiculous. Eric at Electricity Wizard spent a lot of time going through my bill, and helped me connect with a better deal, couldn't have been more helpful

Jo R

Jo RMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Baxter from Electricity Wizard was very helpful in finding me a better deal.
It was a very easy process to switch to another provider and I look forward to the future savings! Thanks very much!

Life Saver

My experience with Electricity Wizard was rewarding within itself, due to having a professional Australian English Speaking person.
All my Electricity needs were met and more.
100% A Happy Clinent.

taye gave me all the information I needed tochange yElectricity suplier tomycosbeefit. She treated m

Electricity Wizard were very helpful and she was very courteously and explained who was the best electricity retail provider that suited my situation better than with AGL.

Practical information

Eric gave me all the information I needed to change my electricity supplier for my cost benefit. He treated me courteously and respectfully and I appreciated this.