76% · 8124 · 23%

3.3

Kym
KymSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very poor experience

Contacted them to research better deals for electricity & when I requested to contact them back to calculate comparing to my current rate, i was i firmed they couldn't email me details to call them back on & then hung up on my call.
I am aware that this is not the behaviour of all employees however left a very sour taste in my mouth!
Ian W.
Ian W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mohamed review at electricity wizard

Thank you for your assistance , NBN etc maybe at later date
Siew
SiewSouthwest, VIC33 posts

Excellent service without being pushy

The agent(Ace) took her time in calculating an estimate of my next winter gas bill based on my last year's usage in detail instead of just giving me a ball figure. I have rung up a few companies and my current supplier and they just wouldnt do it as it is too much work for them!!
It makes it so much easier for a customer to compare and make a decision. Well done for your customer service Ace. You were professional, patient and very sweet.
Phil N.
Phil N.Sydney, NSW

Rude staff, terrible service

Called to ask about the prices. One of the female customer service reps asked for all my info, tried sign me up and called me a 'bellend' when I told her I did not want to proceed.
Loyd Murray
Loyd MurrayGippsland, VIC2 posts

Service with a smile

Michey aka Michael was very patient in clarifying or repeating when needed and informative of my options. There was a very pleasant humanity about him and he even seemed to enjoy my humor. I had already been looking for an alternate energy provider, but with more than an hr on hold, but the response to my email reply was practically immediate.
32 yo woman
32 yo womanHunter Region, NSW

Ros H.
Ros H.4 posts

Easy process

Thanks Louis for plain speaking and clear communication. Happy with your service. An easy process made even easier by your pleasant manner. Commendations due to Louis Dharma, for a great deal.
Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

Stalking people to use their products! Not cool!

Yesterday for no reason this company felt the need to call me form 2 numbers 5 times. If you where a possessive ex I would call the police with that many contacts.
Gavin M.
Gavin M.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Spammers and an unnecessary service

Started receiving spam emails from them out of nowhere. I thought I'd check things out online myself to see if there was any benefit. You have to give your phone number to see any results and they call you INSTANTLY. So now you have spam emails and spam calls. The only reason I didn't give 1 star is because they do actually give some comparison rates and could save you money if you aren't already comparing services that you pay for (which is crazy - you should do this at every contract renewal for everything). At the end of the day though, at end of contract, just call your current provider and they will almost certainly just change the rates anyway, without all of the annoying spam.
Gary Johnston
Gary JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Value for money!

One phone call, spoke to Amanda Synanidis, she knew all the facts and answered every question, and I am saving money. Under this new plan I am receiving 15 cents per KW for my solar feed-in compared to 8.5 cents from my current supplier as of Jan 8 2021
Billyo
BillyoHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Unwanted emails

I have contacted wizard by email and phone on a number of occasions to stop getting email ads from them. Still they keep coming despite assurances they will stop. I can guarantee that I will not use wizard under any circumstances and I am very vocal against this company whenever I am in a discussion on electricity. They stop..I stop. Until they do I will continue to vent my anger when talking to prospective customers of wizard. Bill O'Donnell
Peter
PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Couldn't have been better

Very polite, well spoken and a pleasure to deal with.. Carley sorted me out in minutes with a great deal, down to earth and very understanding, couldn't fault anything.. Perfect!! 10/10 +++
ann
ann 3 posts

I found Ola to be exceptional in dealing with me. Politeness is so welcome these days

For once I found it a pleasant experience when speaking with a sales/support team on any matter.
If I have the person's name correct it is I believe Ola - was even happy to answer my question in relation to another matter. Rare for such a personal approach.
Stuart J.
Stuart J.

Jessie Very helpfull and Professional

Have spoken to many (advisers ) over many years.I found Jessie to be extremely knowledgeable and helpfull.Apart from the excellent proposal and price I had great confidence in Jessie's
advice. Which helped my decision
Stuart Jackson

Anonamouse
AnonamouseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Waste of time

I was searching earlier this year at the start of COVID for a potential better deal on my electricity. After following advice from these guys I ended up swapping retail providers only to discover my bills were actually MORE thereafter ongoing. Very annoyed and complete waste of time. I have just ended up going back to my original provider ‍♀️