Electricity Wizard

Electricity Wizard

Adrian W.

Adrian W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

To easy

I was given details of other electricity providers about my last bill and I could of saved a third of my bill from click energy,thanks for giving me the information to switch to another provider

They answered quickly listened to what i had to say and then fixed it to my satisfaction.
The ladie on the phone was awesome and understood my distress about the bill.

Peter Moore

Peter MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Feedback on customer service

Oliver Grose provided information in a timely & professional manner. His initial email response was followed up by a detailed analysis of market comparisons & there was no pressure applied to customer decision making. Also, he provided a follow up option.

nannacj

nannacjRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Ecellent

I was treated with upmost courtesy by Robert Sertic who was easy to understand what I was to expect and was most pleased when he offered a discount on my future accounts.

John Cannan

Grahame

GrahameSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous!!! Waste of my time. Offer 28% off in QLD but then say "Can't compare in QLD"

Yes! You read it correctly. Their 'Ad' says "28% Off in Qld" but I live in Qld and I tried to use this service to compare electricity rates, but all I got was a 'drop-down' that said "We can't compare in your area".
Why do they advertise that they can and then they can't?
False advertising.
Wasted my time.
Use someone else.

Pan M.

Pan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Use only for comparison, don't organise through them

Helpfull deciphering electrical provider issue

Tom listened to my problem and quickly in lay terms explained my options to have the cheapest provider in Qld for electricity. He clearly provided information on the company and price structure that would suit my needs and made it easy for me to make a decision to connect the service.

Mex

Mex

Very helpful, happy with advice

Our electricity bill has gone up $100 for the last 2 bills, ridiculous. Eric at Electricity Wizard spent a lot of time going through my bill, and helped me connect with a better deal, couldn't have been more helpful

Jo R

Jo RMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Baxter from Electricity Wizard was very helpful in finding me a better deal.
It was a very easy process to switch to another provider and I look forward to the future savings! Thanks very much!

Life Saver

My experience with Electricity Wizard was rewarding within itself, due to having a professional Australian English Speaking person.
All my Electricity needs were met and more.
100% A Happy Clinent.

taye gave me all the information I needed tochange yElectricity suplier tomycosbeefit. She treated m

Electricity Wizard were very helpful and she was very courteously and explained who was the best electricity retail provider that suited my situation better than with AGL.

Practical information

Eric gave me all the information I needed to change my electricity supplier for my cost benefit. He treated me courteously and respectfully and I appreciated this.

Nik

NikUpper Mount Gravatt

A Better Deal

Electricity Wizard (Baxter) very helpful and understanding, positive results achieved and very happy with the outcome. Followed up concerning matters through email.

Really thought i already had the best Electricity deal, but not by a long shot!!

Hayle your a star, did all the work, so polite and professional, but fun to deal with too.
Enjoyed the call, no fuss or hard sell and saved heaps $$$ :-)

Simple, comprehensive, all inclusive explanations about arranging a new Electricity and gas plan.

Steven provided me with all the information I required to make an informed decision about how my electricity and gas would be supplied for the next 12 months. He delivered this information in a courteous and friendly manner without displaying irritation when I asked awkward questions. Well Done!!

Good experience Ricky did good

Well explained and I felt I knew what was being explained through the process, Ricky the contact seemed very capable and friendly to chat to

Top service

Electricity Wizard representative was efficient while still being personable. A pleasure to speak with a person with a genuine personality rather than a trained robot. Well done!

Izzy

Izzymelbourne

An angel walks among us

Everything before today was darkness and despair. Now I walk in the light. The light that is Ola and excellent savings on my energy bills.

Good outcome

Very helpful,easy experience.I will be recommending others to do the same.Polite staff who explain the process in simple terms.Very happy.

Bernie

Bernie

Just what we needed in times of economic stress.

Thank you Electricity Wizard, I you did all the work for me, and I and I would reap the benefits!!!