AustralianSuper

AustralianSuper

• Rates and Fees
Mary
MaryIllawarra, NSW

They cant process forms!!!!

I sent them notice to claim super as a tax deduction - 3 times, and each time it came back with a different "error". There were no errors and they still havent got it right!!!!

Jeff
JeffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Freaking crap

I tried to apply for hardship. I am a student.. I have been on student payments and suffering hardship.
These morons refused my claim. Centerlink keeps referring me back to these nutheads.. But these nutheads keep referring me back to centerlink.. I will be closing my account with these useless fools as soon as possible

Kaz
Kaz

Very happy with Service

We are going through insurance process at present. Our claims assessor Inchi could not be more helpful and provides timely updates. Stressfree service at very difficult time in our lives.

Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Abysmal customer service

Could not confirm that my cover would all be transferred across despite several requests for information, so I tried to cancel account. Waited 2 months for notification, to be told 'no transactions so can only verbally confirm'. Was then hung up on when asked to speak to someone else. Live message bot asks for less information, you give less, it then asks you to elaborate. Zero for customer service, listening skills, ease of use for website, email and live chat. Stay clear.

avfirey
avfirey

Hopeless customer support,

Ridiculous wait times for customer support, which sadly isnt worth waiting for. Completely screwed up an investment change & had to apply twice whilst losing money at a critical time. Cash outperformed their balanced investment & I still lost a significant amount. Cant seem to find any data graphs for performance of different investment strategy options. pity their investment advisors were not as good at their core business as they are at fairy tale statistics.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Graham O
Graham OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Continued Lies, Maintaining The Script To Hide Incompetence

These fools deliberately and repeatedly ignore questions that go the the heart of their integrity and competence. Just lies, lies ignorance and lies. I will just roll out and goes elsewhere after I make a complaint to the Ombudsman.

Chris V
Chris V

Disgusting! A total joke!

Absolutely disgusting service and terrible phone options! Untrained monkeys could do a better job than these useless incompetents! Never get a straight answer, never get call backs, get fobbed off and takes five weeks to finally get notification of them receiving documents that I ran around to get done for them and sent to them by expensive registered & express post. They don’t care about us or you! Don’t use these cowboys!

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service from Australain Super PATHETIC, it does not exist!

I have been with Australian Super for many many years, I pay admin fees , and a ridiculous amount of full insurance which I've found isn't worth anything, and trying to get a hold of "A real person" at Australian super "I've found" is impossible. I get automated email responses from the emails I've sent, I call the 1300 number and I sit on hold for 40 minutes plus until I hang up? It's hopeless, Very poor performance and I am now urgently seeking another provider to move all of my super away from Australian Super.

superfund

Been with the fund 5 years and found it very good, clear information and service great when I rang for a question. Surprised at the negative views and not my experience

Lulu
Lulu

Very good returns and excellent customer service

Amberrr
AmberrrSouthwest, VIC

I can see where my fees are going and I don't like it

I recently have had to change my name and of all the avenues I've been chasing to ensure my credentials are consistent, my poor experience with Australian Super really prompted me to review. This has been a stupidly bureaucratic process and I have wasted so much time and gotten nowhere. In particular I found customer service to be more concerned with abiding by an internal rule book than stopping to consider common sense. The call centre is a write off for customer experience, I felt the operator was actually excited to argue with me, and I just gave up.

Rates and Fees
Grb
GrbSydney, NSW

Member Direct is trash

Very poor User interface. Response slow. Many times you cannot execute a trade because “market is currently closed” when market is well and truly open. If you are in a hurry to trade you will miss the bus with member direct.

MATT
MATTmelbourne

Difficult to get correct information

I was with this fund but found it difficult to get information when I was nearing retirement. As it was important for me to have everything clear I decided to leave

Garf
GarfGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superannuation Blunder

Recently I switched out of this fund based on an administrative error just by filling out an online form with no copy provided. It cost me thousands. Best switch ever.

Stalling tactics

For a start their own website email doesn't fit their own apply for payment form then they keep using stalling tactics make it very difficult to roll out your money into a self-managed fund they don't answer calls they don't have an email and they don't answer back with responses. Very unhelpful. I made a formal complaint to the AFCA. then they got 3 months before they need to respond....They still have MY money as if it was theirs.

AKS
AKSasked

How is the customer service of Australian Super managed fund. The key is their long wait times on phone , it is always > 20 minutes !

Is this the case with every caller?

Why then , it is called the best Super fund on Canstar site??

Tom G.
Tom G.asked

I was with AGEST until it was taken over by AusSuper in 2013. Total fees went up but I stayed with it. Net returns seem OK but I haven't gone into this topic as deeply as I should have.

I'm now stuck overseas because of the pandemic and earlier this year applied to convert my super account to a pension account (I was 70). AusSuper couldn't have made it more difficult if their primary aim had been to hang on to members' cash for as long as possible and defer cash outflows in the form of pension payments. After months of frustration and providing additional documents, the application was finally approved.

That application approval email welcomed me as a new member of AusSuper. Yet I had been a member since 2013. Not altogether surprising though since during the entire saga I had received a couple of emails from "Austrailian Super'. Logging onto my online account, I now keep getting told that there won't be any details available until they receive my money. They have had my money since 2013 so where is it now? Consequently, I would be reluctant to say that the company's customer service and administration is top-notch.

I'm now having second thoughts about leaving my hard-earned cash with this lot. Can anyone recommend a better industry super fund?

David B.
David B.asked

How long will an approved payment for financial hardship to be in my account

Other Industry Super Funds