AustralianSuper

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Company, UNTRUSTWORTHY. covered up security breaches. DO NOT TRUST

SURENDER S.

SURENDER S.Sydney, NSW

worst company when it comes to customer service

12 years with this company
-10 satisfied
i have applied for name change. australian super has been one of the worst company i have ever dealt with, does't send me email or contact me regarding what extra should i do or what extra form i needed . when i contact them to ask for the process, they say the time frame has finished. this is the 6th time i am trying to change my name. i have done everything legally but this company is not listening to me even though i am paying admin fee and the other fees. please check records and update my details. everytime i talk to or chat with someone from aussuper, they change their story and ask for more document or different documents. seems like company doesn't provide training to staff.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service compared to other funds

I have experience with three industry funds and Australian super is the worst by far in terms of assistance and customer service. I wanted some advice but all they wanted to do was put me on to a contractor who wanted to charge me for advice that I could get from my previous funds for free. I will be moving my funds from Australian Super very soon.

Jason F.

Jason F.South East Queensland, QLD

Thieves

Thieves absolute thieves, don't waste your hard earned money on these grubs.Had a small amount in super with these thieves and when i went roll it over it was all gone.

Erin

Erin

Appalling customer service and provides false information

Incompetent

Provides misleading offers. Mismanaged. Arrogant and incompetent staff/employees. Australian Super employees should be thrown in the garbage. Vomit-inducing client/ customer service. Go elsewhere. Bunch of greedy, corrupt incompetent super fund parasites.

room for improvement...

Vinodh

VinodhSydney, NSW

Bureaucratic, Waste of time, Not worth the money or energy, just switch accounts

Swore when picking up the phone

Have used Australian Super as my default fund for employees for the past 5 years.
Had a problem making a payment so rang to get it sorted - the phone was answered by "What the F#ck?"
Completely unprofessional.
Would let it slide if I actually had my problem resolved or query answered.
Instead left with more questions than answers, and a very bitter taste in my mouth.
Will be changing default funds.
Sort out your customer service Australian Super (Maryanne answered the phone)
Absolutely disgusting.

Tammy S.

Tammy S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible, Rude, Unhelpful, Aggressive Customer Service

At a time when most Qantas employees are without a job, compassion and patience should be the lowest bar a company strives for. Not here. Disgusting, rude woman with absolutely no compassion. She made it clear from her first words that she wanted off the phone as soon as possible. We felt very strongly that she had no interest in speaking to us or helping us. I was in tears by the time I decided that I would be better off hanging up as nothing she said was of any use.

LuckyCountry

LuckyCountryAU

Ripped off my funds

I placed a small super payment from a short period of employment with Australian Super as a requirement to receive the funds & Australian Super ripped off the majority of it in 6 months! So much for low fees. Don’t belueve their lies in the tv advertising they are as bad as the rest.when I comolained they ditwant to know. Be warned!!!

Rates and Fees

Disgusting company and horrible service

Been with Australian super for 2 years. Never had to deal with any company as difficult as Australian Super. Customer service is extremely rude. They simply make my life hell.
I never wrote any review in my life. This is the first time I feel I need to tell everyone out there how terrible this company is. Don’t invest money in their account. Their requirements to withdraw the fund are ridiculous. I have severe anxiety. Dealing with this company is really making it worse.

Australian Super - Worst Company I have ever dealt with

R.J.

R.J.South East Queensland, QLD

Australian super , the worst super company I have been with.

Joined australain super around october 2019. Up to now the money I put into my super fund has actually gone down. I did a withrawal of 10,000 dollars from them this year but the 10,000 was taken out of my account, but it disappeared , and it took them 3 months to deposit it into my account. I sent them a notice of intention to claim a tax deduction form for confirmation and 3 weeks later I have recieved nothing, this is after calling them up to find out when I will recieve it. I have had super funds for more than 40 years, and never experinced anything like this. Strongly advise not to go there. I would give them 0 stars if I could but it would not let me.

Rates and Fees

Dishonest will not admit cancellation of insurance was a error

JoefromOG

JoefromOGSouthwest, VIC

AustralianSuper - very poor customer service.

I have an issue with AustralianSuper that is still not resolved after a full month. I have made more than a dozen calls and sent many emails trying to resolve this problem. They keep saying they are looking into it, however they are now ignoring my emails and I'm going around in circles when I call their member helpline. This is amongst the worst customer/member service I have ever experienced. I'll be going elsewhere with my Super.
Update: AustralianSuper seem to have finally fixed problem after 6 weeks but did not even bother to notify me. I lodged an official complaint and was subsequently fobbed off with no explanation. This organisation has no regard for it's members.

yash g.

yash g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service

Hi,
I have recently tried to create account. First of all they say that the account will be open in 15 min but for me it took 4 days and still I can not login to my account.
When I tried reaching out to customer care, the guy told me that “Sor you have a back luck”. I mean if someone is facing some issue and they reach to you instead of solving the problem they said it happens because you have bad luck and we can not do anything..
I mean seriously... who are you to decide my luck, if your website has issues than do the things from back end of someone calls you for support. Or already do something to help instead of judging their luck.

Worst conversations ever had with any customer service.

Rates and Fees

poor customer service, too many manual forms and no automation that is of any use

rudy

rudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Untrustworthy company

I bought some FMG.AX shares thru my super account in 2013 thinking long term investment for my future and never intention of selling these shares until I retire.but unfortunately all my shares sold by australiansuper in 2016 .they claiming that they wrote to me and let me know that they closing accounts and starting new system.at meantime I thought my FMG.AX shares were in my super account.trusting Australiansuper company wouldnt do anything like that.
All my hopes and trust is gone with Australiansuper. I am seriously thinking that moving to some other super fund company wouldnt do anything like that to its customers.

Bruser

BruserPerth, WA

Robbed of my entire super

My experience is similar to that of MFS of Hobart.
All of my super had disappeared. Eaten up by fees. The even tried to hide the fact: prevented me from withdrawing before it had all gone; tried to justify the robbery.
I hope MFS has better luck than me.