Verifiedaustraliansuper.com

1.9

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Bunch of [Content Removed]

What a joke. These [Content Removed] now have replied after 2 years with their nonsense. You stole $9000 in 6 months after I trusted you to "manage" my $100,000 and delayed refunding me my money when I wanted it back. You are the biggest [Content Removed].
Refund my money or shut the [Content Removed]
[Name Removed]
viderman
viderman5 posts

Easy and Relaxing - regular updates

When my wife passed away suddenly. I was lost physically and emotionally. When ready I started the claim process. Not knowing what to expect assuming it would be laborious. I dealt with 2 firms Australian Super and ARF.
I found Kelvin at Australian Super the far easier to deal with and paid quickly. I only dealt with him throughout.
ARF I had to send in original certified documents and still waiting to be paid. They wanted contact details of my wifes mother and my wifes assets & liability's - whats that got to do with the claim. Show reply
MKM
MKMSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Avoid if you can

If I could give 0 stars I would - awful to deal with when you need to access insurance but they are happy to spend your money! Highly recommend including super in your Will if you haven't already done so, as these people will do everything not to ever release your funds.
John O.
John O.New South Wales2 posts

AustralianSuper   DM

Hi John, confirming we've re-escalated your concerns with our complaints team who were in touch with you yesterday. A team member will be in touch again once an update becomes available. Thanks, Jess

BJD
BJDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mark Lyell
Mark LyellSydney, NSW13 posts

Trent R.
Trent R.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Run around for the sake of it

Utterly disgusting attitude. Was granted permanent disability in 2018, was told I could with draw whenever I wanted. But no, 1st told I need approval by tax office who was I needed approval from Centrelink. Findout both untrue. Then told by centrelink I shouldn’t do anything until my daughters youth allowance was sorted. Finally that’s sorted to find out the paperwork they had me filled out requires even more paperwork. Bureaucracy for the sake of it. They don’t care just keep your money by any cost necessary.
TJa
TJa

Terrible customer support

I tried doing a lumpsum transfer to my account and the app hanged stating the transaction hasn't gone though. I tried 3 more times and later received an email saying my debits have gone through. Spoke with customer support next morning who confirmed that he has cancelled them. Yet they got debited. Absolutely no response or apologies from AustraliaSuper and the customer service blamed it on me in writing - will never recommend it - Absolutely pathetic
Geoff

Iain R.Perth, WA5 posts

Matthew L.
Matthew L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

Affecting people’s lives

I’ve noticed that the stock standard replies provided to the negative reviews are mere copy and paste jobs. Doesn’t surprise me given how Australian Super has handled my relative’s super withdrawal on compassionate grounds.

Australian Super acts like the funds belong to them, doing their darn best to not release it despite ATO’s approval. They drip-email you almost a week apart from the first email advising you a document was unclear. My relative submitted his application 12 working days ago and each time, they waited at least 3-5 working days before sending you seperate emails something is unclear or blurry.

I don’t need your reply Australian Super; just do your job PROPERLY.

mohan r.
mohan r.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Quick response and service from customer care

5 year been with them. No issues. Excellent service. Highly recommended. Thanks for your help. Show reply
mikema
mikema59 posts

Used to be good - now bad

Australian Super used to be good - but I think since Ian Silk retired as CEO about 3 years ago it's been a long downhill slide. It just about impossible for members to contact a human who has any knowledge about super let alone the issue that you need to sort out with them. The only way you can get an answer is send an email with the word "complaint" in it - then it seems to be sent off to a department where someone may actually read what you've written if you're lucky.
Ed T
Ed TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge loss in value in less than a fortnight

I noticed the value of my accumulated super fund account balance (including my monthly employer contribution) lost about 5.5k from 22 May 24 to 1 June 24; has anyone else experienced such a huge loss or decline in value- very concerned.

mirrabucca

Does any member actually monitor Australia Super's performance on a short term basis? I used to, and that was the main reason for choosing Australia Super as my fund when I retired.
But now, with the "new" online portal, I can't monitor performance over the short term (daily, weekly etc). The website says in early 2023 the relevant charts will be back online.... Judging by their response to genuine people in need, (ie, those needing reaI help) would say the charts etc might be back up by early 2027...

Daniel G
Daniel G
Ella
Ella
0118999881999119725three
0118999881999119725three

I made a TPD Claim back in Oct 2022 through a very good solicitor. The TPD Claim was made after spending 5 years on Income Protection for medical issues including 2 heart attacks. I was advised it should take 3 months at most as all required paperwork was already submitted through the income protection policy and all specialist papers and forms provided. Then after 6 months with no decision, (by law maximum 10 days), my solicitor has complained to ACFA. My question to those who have succeeded in a TPD claim through this mob.....do I kill myself now and save my family some grief or die waiting for my TPD payout. I am homeless, broke and living in a homeless shelter.

Jake
Jake

Hang in there my tpd took 2 years
Still waiting on my income protection
Chin up brother

GoobieGood
GoobieGood

Has any expatriate ever gotten their money from AustralianSuper after leaving Australia?

CategoryIndustry Super Funds