Natural Health Organics

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Natural Health Organics

3.5

Absolutely disgusted, will never purchase from this company sgain

Jade P.
Jade P.

Do not purchase from here!

I spent over $200 nearly 3 weeks ago. No order confirmation, no updates on when and if my order is being dispatched. There is no customer service, no one has responded to my email sent last week. To make matters worse, there's no contact number so it's making it impossible to get someone to respond. FB messenger just sends an auto reply directing you back to the email address nobody bothers to answer. I've allowed the 5-12 working days stated on the website. If you don't have the stock to sell, don't advertise it as 'in stock'. It's against the law to accept payment when you know you can't supply goods within the timeframe. A poor excuse for a company, obviously not a leading supplier. This is a waste of my time and money. Don't bother.

Horrible service

I placed an order 2 weeks ago. It has not shipped. I emailed to query the delay, no response. I have continued to try calling all 3 phone numbers on the website. No answer every time. I have spent $150 with them and all I get is silence. Where are my products or refund if you don’t wish to provide the service.

Amazing!

So quick and efficient! I got my product within 2 days! To top it all off their customer service is amazing!

Selling items without stock

Ordered tea that was displayed as in stock to be advised two weeks after order and payment processed it was on back order!! Also don’t waste your time and money with express shipping!!

Order to ship oversea did not arrive and no refund

No refund when my order to ship oversea with a return signature was not delivered to the receiver, after three months there was no return signature!!! They asked me to order and pay again if wanted!!! Do you trust this business and put another order in this case?????

Jodhi
JodhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, brilliant products.

The range of products is extensive and offers lots of different and very affordable options that are an alternative to chemically laden products commonly sold elsewhere. The delivery time is very fast and reliable. The staff are not only very helpful when contacted for information, but went above and beyond what was asked of them to fulfil my request. Thank you for such a positive experience, I will definitely be revisiting your online store again in the future and highly recommend that others check it out and try the products for yourself.

tayta
taytaSydney, NSW

Out of stock and dont know when available

Advertise products that are out of stock.. they dont know when product will be available.. and didnt offer a refund for the products i paid for... poor customer service. . I ordered from another company.. they had one of the products but not the other but they contacted me immediately offering me a refund and sent my other item by express courier the next day.. thats how you look after your customer..

Tanita
TanitaDarling Downs, QLD

Natural Health Organics

So many great products to choose from! Friendly, helpful service. I like that I can either order online or call for help when I need it. Fast delivery and care is taken with their packaging so products arrive undamaged.

Eddie
EddieBathurst, NSW

Great Products

I just received my parcel today and am so impressed with their quick postage. This is the second time I have ordered from this company and I am so impressed by their friendly service and quick delivery both times I have ordered.

Gabby
GabbyBanora Point

Highly Recommend - Great products + Fast Shipping

I love Natural Health Organics and continually use them for a variety of products. Their prices are affordable and my products are always shipped quickly. I love their Sukin Products; I use their face wash, moisturiser, body wash and hand wash. We also buy our supplements through them and find their prices competitive.

organic jim
organic jimgold coast

organic heaven

I love this site. Every product I want on the one website. Amazing! Friendly and helpful bunch too which I really like. Always giving me suggestions on products I might like. Old fashioned personnal service. You cant beat it!

Frustrated
FrustratedIllawarra, NSW

Don't Buy From Them

BLOSSOM
BLOSSOMCanberra Central 2601, ACT

If they don't have stock they won't advise you & will make you pay extra for the same stock in a dif

10 out of 10! Great service and prompt delivery

I use Natural Health Organics regularly and have to say i am always impressed by there perfect customer service and the attention to detail. I Most certainly will be recommending them to my friends and family and am a loyal customer for life!! Good work guys!!