Natural Health Organics

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Natural Health Organics

So many great products to choose from! Friendly, helpful service. I like that I can either order online or call for help when I need it. Fast delivery and care is taken with their packaging so products arrive undamaged.

Store LocationPO Box 11418 Centenary Heights Qld 4350

Great Products

I just received my parcel today and am so impressed with their quick postage. This is the second time I have ordered from this company and I am so impressed by their friendly service and quick delivery both times I have ordered.

Highly Recommend - Great products + Fast Shipping

I love Natural Health Organics and continually use them for a variety of products. Their prices are affordable and my products are always shipped quickly. I love their Sukin Products; I use their face wash, moisturiser, body wash and hand wash. We also buy our supplements through them and find their prices competitive.

organic heaven

I love this site. Every product I want on the one website. Amazing! Friendly and helpful bunch too which I really like. Always giving me suggestions on products I might like. Old fashioned personnal service. You cant beat it!

Don't Buy From Them

I purchased 3 products on line from Natural Health Organics on 6th June. The fact that their website offers "quick shipping" was a deciding factor. Some 9 days past and still no order received. When checking on line I discovered that the order had not even been shipped! I contacted Natural Health Organics via their on site portal and received a telephone call the next day to advise me that 1 of the items I ordered they were still trying to source. So if I did not contact them, I don't know how much longer this would have gone on?
I advised them to send a chosen substitute for the item unable to be sourced and was advised that my order would be shipped the following day. I was also advised as I had chosen a courier method of postage, that I should receive delivery within 1-2 days. It is now some 17 days since purchase and still no delivery. My goods were not sent by the chosen method of shipment but rather by Australia Post and the tracking indicates that the goods are on their way back up the coast in the opposite direction to my address. I contacted Natural Heath yet again only to receive an email to advise me that they were sorry. Australia Post was used instead of the courier method chosen by me as Fastway could not deliver to my area (so why is this an option at checkout?) and Australia Post has advised them that they have to wait another 10 days until they can commence an investigation as to where my items are.
Based on the previous review I have read this appears to not be a "one off" occurrence.

Their lack of any communication until I instigated it or offer of any solution is totally unacceptable.
So all BEWARE.

If they don't have stock they won't advise you & will make you pay extra for the same stock in a dif

I purchased vitamins on the 16th August today is the 24th I still haven't received my items. I called them two days ago to ask about my order I had to wait and the gentleman advised it will be posted on that day. After a couple of hours I receive a call from a lady saying they are out of stock for that item and only have it in 60 capsules and not 30 capsules do I want the 60 capsules instead, so I said ok, then she said that's an extra $11.08 on top.
I gave her my Credit card details and I still haven't received even a notification about delivery.

Still Waiting.

I will never shop here again.

I purchase Vitamins now from Iherb.com and it arrives quicker from international supplier compared to this supplier from NSW to ACT.

So if you need Vitamins in a hurry Don't depend on these people.

10 out of 10! Great service and prompt delivery

I use Natural Health Organics regularly and have to say i am always impressed by there perfect customer service and the attention to detail. I Most certainly will be recommending them to my friends and family and am a loyal customer for life!! Good work guys!!

So much gratitude...wonderful service!!

As a regular customer, I am always "wowed" by the consistently wonderful service. The staff demonstrate care and have provided such great advice on their quality products and general wellbeing over the years. I recently had hair breakage and they got me onto the Fusion Hair Tonic...my hair has never looked so healthy. I have so much gratitude for this amazing recommendation. Thank you so much!!

Excellent customer service!

I placed my order for some Dr Organics skin care products on Monday and received it by Wednesday. Very happy.
I haven't really bought much online before and was worried it wouldn't arrive in time for my wife's birthday (next week). Thanks again for the quick service. I'll be back

Great products

I have had a fantastic experience with Natural Health Organics. There website is easy to navigate around with the search bar up the top making shopping a quick and easy process. Its a great website to browse through as well to explore new health products. My order arrived overnight by courier. I am very happy with my products and will be returning.

Outstanding customer service and products

Natural health organics are my number one go to health shop. They run a smooth operation, my products arrived the following day after my online order. I have shopped many times and have recommended them to many friends and family.

Great Range of Products and Fast postage

I am a long time customer of Natural Health Organics and have ordered from them on numerous occasions, I always receive my orders quickly and have had no issues with communication as mentioned by others. I called them to change my order (after I had payed for it) and they were only too happy to add on an extra item to my order.

Awesome Online Shop

I have used other online health store but this is my favorite. Awesome product range, easy to use and fast delivery. Plus they answer question and if you call you actually speak to someone. Keep it up guys!

I was recommended your store by a friend, and am so glad to hear about you. I've just received my first order in the mail this morning, and wanted to thank you for the great products. I will be back again! Thanks

Absolutley Terrible!!!

I ordered so Easiyo products from this site, I recieved and email almost a week later saying they didnt have stock. Offered me the choice between a refund or waiting. I chose the refund. I am still waiting for that refund, they havent answered any of my emails and after some advice from the Dept of Fair Trading have written a formal request for refund. We are in their court now, hopefully this can be sorted out quickly. Will NOT be returning and I would advise any one to shop with them to use caution...

Great product range, good service.

I am surprised at some reviews mentioning bad service. I've always had good customer service, have ordered multiple times and hardly ever any issues. Sometimes delivery was a little slow, but apart from that no problems.

No communication or customer service

Made a purchase of organic skin and haircare products, items were not posted for over two weeks with no communication and no reply to multiple emails. When my package finally arrived there was a note inside saying that some items are on back order with no indication of when I would receive then or an apology. Thee weeks later after still no response I lodged a dispute with paypay for refund on cost of missing items. Products are great but they have lost my repeat business due to poor service.

Great products & prices, poor customer service

Great product range at affordable prices however very poor after sale communication.. Had to email three times (chose to email for paypal records) before I received a response, which was only another copy of my original invoice. Items were not shipped until 12 days after placing order. Did not receive until 16 days later. Will not be using again, am prepared to pay a few more dollars to shop elsewhere.

Speedy delivery & fantastic range

I'd placed an order last Wednesday and received it this morning. I'm so satisfied and impressed with their fast delivery plus I love their huge range of products at a cheaper price.
Previously I've been ordering on a different site and it took 3 weeks to get my order but not this site.
Definitely will be ordering again.
Very fast delivery, inexpensive

Very Good Customer Support

While there was an initial issue with delivery due to product backorder, I was sent the larger size at no additional charge. When the product was received there was some additional shipping due the additional weight. I notified Natural Health Organics of the situation and they advised that they would refund the difference. Occasionally things don't go to plan, how companies handle the issues is what makes one better than the next. I was very satisfied with the way NHO handled the issue and would certainly recommend them without reservation.