Natural Health Organics

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Natural Health Organics

3.7
Nomad99
Nomad99Glasgow

Unsanitary Product, Poor Customer Service

I found a hair in the product when I opened it, which considering it is meant to be a sterile medical package, was somewhat disturbing. Contacted Natural Health about it. They didn't apologise, or offer a refund, or a replacement, or anything. Just fobbed me off with a single line, 'thanks for your feedback'. Pretty poor customer service. I'll think twice about buying from them again.

Amazing!

So quick and efficient! I got my product within 2 days! To top it all off their customer service is amazing!

Selling items without stock

Ordered tea that was displayed as in stock to be advised two weeks after order and payment processed it was on back order!! Also don’t waste your time and money with express shipping!!

Find out how Natural Health Organics compares to other Chemists

Order to ship oversea did not arrive and no refund

No refund when my order to ship oversea with a return signature was not delivered to the receiver, after three months there was no return signature!!! They asked me to order and pay again if wanted!!! Do you trust this business and put another order in this case?????

Jodhi
JodhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, brilliant products.

The range of products is extensive and offers lots of different and very affordable options that are an alternative to chemically laden products commonly sold elsewhere. The delivery time is very fast and reliable. The staff are not only very helpful when contacted for information, but went above and beyond what was asked of them to fulfil my request. Thank you for such a positive experience, I will definitely be revisiting your online store again in the future and highly recommend that others check it out and try the products for yourself.

tayta
taytaSydney, NSW

Out of stock and dont know when available

Advertise products that are out of stock.. they dont know when product will be available.. and didnt offer a refund for the products i paid for... poor customer service. . I ordered from another company.. they had one of the products but not the other but they contacted me immediately offering me a refund and sent my other item by express courier the next day.. thats how you look after your customer..

Tanita
TanitaDarling Downs, QLD

Natural Health Organics

So many great products to choose from! Friendly, helpful service. I like that I can either order online or call for help when I need it. Fast delivery and care is taken with their packaging so products arrive undamaged.

Eddie
EddieBathurst, NSW

Great Products

I just received my parcel today and am so impressed with their quick postage. This is the second time I have ordered from this company and I am so impressed by their friendly service and quick delivery both times I have ordered.

Gabby
GabbyBanora Point

Highly Recommend - Great products + Fast Shipping

I love Natural Health Organics and continually use them for a variety of products. Their prices are affordable and my products are always shipped quickly. I love their Sukin Products; I use their face wash, moisturiser, body wash and hand wash. We also buy our supplements through them and find their prices competitive.

organic jim
organic jimgold coast

organic heaven

I love this site. Every product I want on the one website. Amazing! Friendly and helpful bunch too which I really like. Always giving me suggestions on products I might like. Old fashioned personnal service. You cant beat it!

Frustrated
FrustratedIllawarra, NSW

Don't Buy From Them

BLOSSOM
BLOSSOMCanberra Central 2601, ACT

If they don't have stock they won't advise you & will make you pay extra for the same stock in a dif

10 out of 10! Great service and prompt delivery

I use Natural Health Organics regularly and have to say i am always impressed by there perfect customer service and the attention to detail. I Most certainly will be recommending them to my friends and family and am a loyal customer for life!! Good work guys!!

Grace
GraceMaroubra

So much gratitude...wonderful service!!

As a regular customer, I am always "wowed" by the consistently wonderful service. The staff demonstrate care and have provided such great advice on their quality products and general wellbeing over the years. I recently had hair breakage and they got me onto the Fusion Hair Tonic...my hair has never looked so healthy. I have so much gratitude for this amazing recommendation. Thank you so much!!

James
JamesSydney

Excellent customer service!

I placed my order for some Dr Organics skin care products on Monday and received it by Wednesday. Very happy.
I haven't really bought much online before and was worried it wouldn't arrive in time for my wife's birthday (next week). Thanks again for the quick service. I'll be back

Read more reviews - page 2