Autobarn

Revel

RevelMid North Coast, NSW

Too easy. Booked car in and left

Asked around to find best tyre dealer in town. Needed 2 tyres replaced to pass rego. Was told to try AUTOBARN and couldn’t be happier. Quoted me a great price ( $90 ) each includes rotate tyres and disposal.

Sharkey

SharkeyPerth, WA

Exceptional Service at Autobarn Cannington

My eldest daughter had bought me a personalised dashmat for my car but had told me the store (not an Autobarn) near her had been so unhelpful and the process had been difficult. I went to a store (again not an Autobarn) near me to order one for my youngest daughter. The person I spoke to was dismissive, and did not seem interested. I walked out, and over to Autobarn, Cannington. They were amazing. All so helpful, and it was not to much trouble for them. As obviously it had to be ordered, delivery was over three weeks but that was understandable, and they explained this at the time. Congratulations to the Manager for having such professional staff.

Store LocationAutobarn, Cannington
Oskar-Andreas T.

Oskar-Andreas T.South East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced

Its horrible how they charge european car parts up to 10x higher prizes. Its disgusting . 1 audi lightbulb costs 259$ when meanwhile u can get it online less than 40$ and with 100$ u can get it 2 set of bulbs

Store LocationMacgregor
Jabba

JabbaCentral Queensland, QLD

They do not give a damn about you their parts are cheap and to dear double the price than online

I purchased parts for a Caprice and they were cheap parts double the price to online store they will tell you anything to get your money their part are below what you buy online

Store LocationBundaberg

Sue

SueSouthwest, VIC

Super John - above & beyond

In searing heat, John from North Geelong Autobarn fitted the headlight globe in my vf commodore - not an easy installationat the best of times let alone 40+ degrees. These guys at are always willing to help. Thanks again.

Store LocationNorth Geelong

Sonya M

Sonya MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I went to Auto Barn Mile End Adelaide on Sunday looking for a new stereo for my car. I was served by Anthony who was able to answer all my questions about the products and installation of a new stereo. Even with the Christmas rush Anthony was able to book me in to have my stereo installed. Love it, thanks Anthony fir making the experience hassle free great customer service.

Store LocationMile End Adelaide

Tess

TessHobart, TAS

Outstanding customer service from Pat

Highly recommend Autobarn at Moonah. The store staff are always friendly and willing to assist, and Pat was extremely helpful today fixing our the car lights. The store is well laid out and has convenient parking at the front entrance.

Store LocationMoonah, Hobart

blackphillip

blackphillipbrisbane

A chain auto products store that has a decent range of Audio gear.

I've always kind of avoided Autobarn not sure why but recently I've been working on amassing the products for a full car stereo install.

Checked out my local Autobarn (Lawnton) and the one near work (Cannon Hill) and I've been very impressed with the audio gear they have for non "specialists" in the field. Much better than the trash grade speakers/subs Supercheap/Repco sells (yes, I even mean the Sony which is overpriced and deceptive by not using RMS wattages). I was even stoked to find roadkill fast rings in the physical store.

They even have heaps of aerpro harnesses on the shelves, probably quadruple what I've seen at supercheap.

Store LocationLawnton
Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Vic Park Autobarn - Fantastic

The guys at Vic Park Autobarn were super helpful.
I had a bolt in my punctured tyre so I dropped into Autobarn.
So they checked and fixed it straight away, for free!!

Store LocationVic Park
westho

westhoAU

Regas quote $1,000

I went to auto barn for a regas. when they checked my air conditioner, which took approx 1 minute. I was told by the mechanic should be $1,000 to fix. I drove away and came across another store. Quote $375. Hmm which one should I choose.

Store LocationVictoria park

David J.

David J.Sydney, NSW

Belove Blacktown store closed for good!

Store LocationBlacktown

Fatu M.

Fatu M.Perth, WA

Amazing service and car wash at all time

The Autobarn teams are amazing good service and a free car washed at all time they have a very friendly approach for customer I'm always looking forward for car service

Store LocationAutobarn Ellenbrook wa

Phil

PhilEbor nsw

The online experience is like something from 20 years ago

Am Looking to see if the Armidale Autobarn store stocks Copper Grease

A search confirms it's not available.
Plus a totally different moly grease comes up along with some CT18 truck wash !
Why Detergents ?

A Brake Caliper Grease search comes up with Brake Clean only, no grease at all.

So either they don't stock what their competitors most certainly do or the web site is defective

Zak

ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Autobarn Melton

Needed car mats & window shades. Served by the tall man with beard and must say he was so helpful! Great service, as I wasn’t sure if these were suitable so he took them out to my car to try them first. So yes, exceptional service indeed and friendly- Thank you :)

Store LocationAutobarn Melton
The man

The manPerth, WA

Wrong Advice !!!!

I wanted to fix a leak in my car radiator and Lyles recommendation was a Stop leak product which he said was for the engine so I put it into the engine and half way home my car overheated and stopped ? Long story short the engine is ceased up and my car needs a new engine ! Went back to the joondalup store and Lyle said it’s not his fault if I did it wrong !! Refused to accept any responsibility!!

Store LocationJoondalup

Terrible customer service

Told the clerk I needed a tail light cover for my car that I pointed out in the car park. They ordered me on in $63 later I tried to fit it to my car it was the wrong one. Took it back and was told there were was now a scratch on the light so they won’t take it back. Even with a magnifying glass I can not find a scratch. Photo attached. Will never set foot in the store again. I can understand now why the blokes behind the counter were complaining loudly about their jobs and there boss when I walked in

Store LocationMaitland

Eri Li

Eri LiFar North Queensland, QLD

Top Knowledge

Went in for 7 D.I.Y small auto car parts.A broad knowledged retails manager quickly & efficiently got all parts & I left with more info than previous.All 7 items were on special so savings were $20

Store LocationQld

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete waste of time

Store LocationVirginia

Timmy

TimmyMid North Coast, NSW

Rip off

Portmaqurie autobarn I brought a kicker sub with amp they charged me 200 to install the subwoofer and 75 for the high low converter. Yet the labour was only 2 hours. No nothing in reply the biggest dogs I've ever dealt with.

Store LocationPortmaqurie

CeeDee57

CeeDee57Sydney

Great service and prices on special

Went to Warriewood store to get several parts, in fact had a list.
Counter staff could not have been more helpful or polite.
Filled the list, gave advice on oil and other parts.
And specials made it much cheaper than their main opposition.
Impressed, will return, and it is quite a detour for me.

Store LocationWarriewood