John William

John WilliamWestern District, VIC

Autobarn Sebastopol

Great staff, Very helpful without being condescending, directed me to the correct part for my car and also fitted a new set of wiper blades for me free.

Store LocationAutobarn Sebastopol Ballarat
Naomi H

Naomi HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dandenong Sth Store. Brilliant customer service.

Was searching for a Rhino-rack luggage box. From the first call enquiring about availability, to bringing it out to my car, the staff were fantastic. I have used this store previously, even though it is not near my home, and each time it has been a really positive experience with good advice and genuine care. For me it is worth the 18km drive.

Store Location2 Zenith Rd, Dandenong South, VIC
Unhappy

Unhappy

Zero customer service

I was the only customer in the store yet couldn’t get anyone to serve me. Two employees to busy chatting walked past me twice. I left what I wanted to buy on the unattended front counter and walked out.

Store LocationHervey Bay qld

arash a.

arash a.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor customer service

False advertising and Poor customer service
After I bought wrong rear mirror for my car in store and bad staff information and help from sellers ,I told the customer service and they did nor solve it and did not return it because I missed the package which was damaged when I was trying to open the pack and they did not returned it or exchanged it.I am very unhappy.

Store LocationMaitland
UnHappy Gilmore

UnHappy GilmorePerth, WA

False advertising and Poor customer service

Ordered online for Engine Oil sale, said only in Midland Store in Perth is available. after a day they refunded my money without any explanation. Went online again after a day, the sale is still on and available only at the same store, tried to phone to confirm if the oil is available before ordering again but no one was answering...

Disey

DiseyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service & great prices

Bought a camera for front, rear & reversing at the Mt Barker SA Autobahn store. Whilst there I enquired about struts for my boot hatch as they needed replacing. Yes they had several in stock & Dan made many trips out to my car to find the right size. Dan was amazing, he even fitted them for me in no time at all.
Dan has such a winning attitude, so helpful, knowledgeable & all done with a smile. Nothing is any trouble!

Store LocationAutobahn Mt Barker SA 5251
Jo Jo T

Jo Jo TSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Served by Patrick at the Penrith store today. Talk about going the extra mile...Patrick went above and beyond to assist me with my purchase, ensuring I was buying the right product for my car and making sure it fit properly. Outstanding customer service. Thank you.

Store LocationPenrith
Martin B

Martin BSouthwest, VIC

poor knowledge and unwilling to find out AND want $ for a bag.....

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Victoria 3216
L Thomas

L ThomasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I would like to pass on a thank-you for the help etc i received at your store today in regards oil required for my vehicle, having just left another vehicle auto shop not being able to help me with suggestion , advice, etc
So THANK YOU GREG (invoice) for your help etc ,
Now a Auto Barn Customer

Store LocationWarrnambool Victoria

Ardy

ArdyAU

No Warrantry

Brought a battery lead from Autobarn Warners Bay 6 months ago and fitted it to my vehicle that I am restoring, after disconnecting the battery a few times the battery terminal end fell off, took it back because it was faulty and they said I had to bring it back in 14 days of purchase snd would not replace it, surely they have to warrant what they sell longer than 14 days, what sort of garbage is that, won't be buying at Autobarn again.

Store LocationWarners Bay, NSW
BunG75

BunG75Sydney, NSW

Fast, Efficient, Friendly Service.

After a horrible experience at the Supercheap store across from Autobarn on Blaxland rd, Campbelltown, I came here to buy headlight bulbs.

From the moment I walked in, it was a pleasant experience. I was greeted by a young man behind the counter who asked how he could help me. Turns out that the bulbs were right behind him/the counter.

He made sure I was purchasing the correct ones for the car, suggested that if we were installing them ourselves to make sure not to touch the glass and then offered to do the actual installation.

This is amazing customer service from which other stores could learn a lot. Thank you Autobarn Campbelltown.

Store LocationBlaxland Road, Campbelltown, NSW
michael

michaelHunter Region, NSW

trick advertising

Had sale signs up all over shop saying 25%off+30% off oils,selected oil i wanted and some other items and went to check out only to be told sale ended 20 06 2020 which was day before,asked about advertising still being up and was told there to busy to take down and if not happy to go somewhere ...... else,just a rort to get people in,well never again for this old bloke

Store LocationHEATHERBRAE
Kbrizzle

KbrizzleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service!

The young bloke named Nick from the Pakenham Autobarn was a great help. We had a fair few issues and he sat patiently and tried helping us with all of it. Great customer service!

Store LocationPakenham, Victoria

Went to Autobarn Macgregor, as I entered the store the lady approached me straight away and asked if I needed help. She was very helpful and had a thorough knowledge of the product I asked about. Great service and the tools are good price. The oils were on special too.

Store LocationMacgregor, Brisbane, Qld
12345abc

12345abcQueensland

Terrible Customer Service

Store LocationMorayfield

sydney w.

sydney w.

Zero customer service. Close doors early. Prices scan incorrectly.

The front doors were Shut early, at 5:15pm , attendant said they close at 5pm. I said that’s not what it says on the door/website, clearly states 5:30pm. Other visits the specials do not scan correctly, they are rude & unhelpful.

Store LocationCaringbah
Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service at the Preston store.

Hamish provided fantastic service today.
He fitted my new car number plates with anti theft screws after my plates were stolen this morning. He was Very professional and very attentive. I’m very grateful.
Mary

Store LocationPreston. Chifley drive
Peter P.

Peter P.

Worst experience of my life

Store LocationMorayfield
Revel

RevelMid North Coast, NSW

Too easy. Booked car in and left

Asked around to find best tyre dealer in town. Needed 2 tyres replaced to pass rego. Was told to try AUTOBARN and couldn’t be happier. Quoted me a great price ( $90 ) each includes rotate tyres and disposal.

Sharkey

SharkeyPerth, WA

Exceptional Service at Autobarn Cannington

My eldest daughter had bought me a personalised dashmat for my car but had told me the store (not an Autobarn) near her had been so unhelpful and the process had been difficult. I went to a store (again not an Autobarn) near me to order one for my youngest daughter. The person I spoke to was dismissive, and did not seem interested. I walked out, and over to Autobarn, Cannington. They were amazing. All so helpful, and it was not to much trouble for them. As obviously it had to be ordered, delivery was over three weeks but that was understandable, and they explained this at the time. Congratulations to the Manager for having such professional staff.

Store LocationAutobarn, Cannington