Super helpful staff at Coburg Store

Went in to get wiper blade rubbers, the staff member was friendly and helpful, cutting to size and fitting them for me.

alamc
alamctoukley

beware no returns and limited exchanges go to Repco

does not accept returns at all and only exchanges within 14 days, despite wanting to buy a lot more stuff refused to exchange on an unopened product, stupid policy lost a customer for life, go to Repco

Store LocationLakehaven
IsaacU
IsaacUUnincorporated, VIC

Full of crap tools ("Extreme Garage")

Consumables OK, but full of crap tools, particularly the "Extreme Garage" bottle jacks and stands, easier to use pieces of wood. Clerks were nice (Coburg), but what's the point if you can't return "used" tools 12HRS after purchasing if they don't work on the first attempt to use them? Handles never stay in place, holes not aligned, can't action hydraulic lock, finish gone on first use, pins are too small to handle with gloves, no positive locking, and on, and one. "Made in China" brand, I should've known better.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd worst Autobarn

Autobarn Browns Plains would have to be the 2nd worst Autobarn in Brisbane behind Redbank Plains. Sour staff/manager, customer service terrible and overpriced parts. Went down the road to auto one. Thanks

tim0101
tim0101South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service Underwood

Bought 2 supercharge all rounder deep cycle batteries in January. From autobarn Underwood. Rang them yes twice asked manager to return call but never heard from him. Battery went down in 2 weeks so charged and took it back they tested and said good battery .. Ok that was before was used. Then it went down again. Charged it and took back to test.they said good battery go away. Took it on holi to caravan. Wouldn't run a 12 v tv. Poor service from autobarn Underwood and poor batteries. Thwy told me i could bring it back and they will send it away for a week to get tested or i could look up internet and find out where to take it myself. They wouldn't tell me where and still waiting for manager .. Lol unprofessional

Micky
MickyMelbourne

Bad experience at Coburg store

Refused exchange of a defective item and accused us of causing the damage at the Coburg store. Rude guy who said he was store manager but I suspect he was probably just an over zealous security guard. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationCoburg
Rickster
RicksterPerth, WA

Sooo Slow on Click & Collect

Purchased parts online for my car on three separate occasions. Chose click and collect and every time I had to go into the store after 2-3 days as I'd not heard from them. Each time they just said they hadn't processed my order yet so had to wait for them to pick it off the shelf. What's the point of ordering online?
Repco and Supercheap are 30 minutes. Pretty good way to lose business. I haven't been back there since.

GBra
GBraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Preston store shocking customer service

Was after a water proof car cover. Store in Preston did not have it so asked if can call other stores to see if the have it. 10min later store one didn’t have it so suggested to staff member if I could leave my number rather than stand there waiting if he could call me with store details and I go and pick it up. His reply “I can but may be to busy to do that!” 3 staff members and not a sole insight in the store. Went to car city Preston were I got amazing service and bought what I was after for half the price.

L Thomas
L ThomasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service with a smile and Knowledge

Required a battery charger and a lead for Caravan , done some research and when asking in store they knew exactly what i was asking for :) the service was very professional , Quick , a credit to the team , Well done
Happy Customer .

Nathan P.
Nathan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Make up rules to stuff you around.

Store LocationCapalaba, QLD
Chris B.
Chris B.Hunter Region, NSW

Platform Tray - on special, not in stock would not order in unless I turned up

Their latest catalogue listed a platform tray & when I rang them was informed that it was not in stock & they can't take orders over the phone so I would need to attend the store & place the order yet they advertise click & collect? No online order options - you are now dead to me

Tricky Niki
Tricky NikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order online

I recently ordered a leopard sunviser for my car it was delivered quickly and very happy with the sunviser thanks

ordered a product that did not exist. Wasted my time. Offered no solution

ordered a product which was in sale and paid for it. They called me to say it was sold out. I offered to wait for a new one. But nup.

Elsie:)
Elsie:)Perth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service

After being badly let down by two companies on line (nobody in Perth had the dash mat that I wanted to purchase for a Christmas gift) Everywhere I rang said there are none in the state.
My husband said "did you check Autobarn" I rang Autobarn in Armadale, they told me Osborne Park were showing they had one in stock. Long story short, between Daniel at Armadale and Blake at Osborne Park, they had it on a courier run that afternoon and I was able to pick the exact dash mat I have been looking for the next morning at my nearest store, Armadale. First class Customer Service, thanks so much for all your help, it is very much appreciated.
Kind regards

Mat L.
Mat L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Customer Service

Walked into a store (Waurn Ponds) as it was listed online that they had in stock a product I needed. Turned out they only had the one of the floor; I said no dramas I'll take it as I need it urgently. Was told nah can't let you have that one because there is stock I can order from the warehouse that will arrive sometime next week.

Knocked back a $400 sale because all because it was available to order at the warehouse.

Not sure if it is a policy (strange policy to knock back sales) or the sales person just couldn't be bothered as it was nearing closing time.

Dissapointing.