AutoCraze

AutoCraze

4.5

31 reviews · Statistics

87% · 273 · 10%
Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)
See the Best Tyre Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fatih E.
Fatih E.

NEW ROH WHEELS ON MY MAZDA

Thank you mo for keeping me updated with my wheels. After they got delayed in freight you helped when they came in.

Highly recommend

Conrad T.
Conrad T.

Levorg got some new motegi wheels

Came in and seen mo here pointed me in the right direction for my new wheels on my levorg.

I will be back for tyres and the alignment

Samer P.
Samer P.

WRX made sick by the boys

Special thank you to Nathan and Joey making my rex look smashing.

Highly recommend. Show details

Amena C.
Amena C.

Tyres fitted in 10 minutes

Thank you Joe and the team for getting me in and out in 10 minutes. Good service is hard to find.
Kolia N.
Kolia N.

RIVAL BAR

Big shoutout to Mo Jo and Adam, hooking me up with a rival bar for my ranger.

Shot boys, looks mean as! Show details

Jay
Jay

My 300 looks mint

Cannot express how happy I am with the team at AutoCraze.

Making my lc300 look next level.

Thanks Mo and the team at AutoCraze.

Deacan L.
Deacan L.

Phone order made easy

Called Mo on Tuesday booked me in our Saturday and got my triton new wheels and tyres with 30 minutes.

Great service and I suggest everyone come down. Even if you are from Central coast.

Sam
SamNSWSydney, NSW

BEST SERVICE

Cannot thank the guys enough, got my Hilux lifted. Great service and reccomend them to anyone
Noah Nehme
Noah Nehme

want to get you lift kit done

lost for words, i’m paranoid as and i spoke to Mo the best advice and the most honest people you will meet.

i will be back for wheels guys.

once again thank you so much Show details

lloyd w.
lloyd w.

Real tyres and all experts

Previously driving my ranger with maxxis, however I came to AutoCraze they offered me bfg. So rapt thanks Adam and the boys at Silverwater. Show details
BingXun H.
BingXun H.NSWSydney, NSW

Super easy

Cheers guys, got my hiace done. Thank you team and Mo friends.
khaled c.
khaled c.

The smallest things always count

These guys are honestly professional and very fast. Just got my tail gate assist for my rogue. Thanks mo Show details
Abdul Y.
Abdul Y.

New Shoes For My hilux

Came in store and got some new wheels for my hilux, it has flares and the wheels didn’t look right after I lifted. I wish I came here for my lift kit because these guys know exactly what they are talking about.

Rob assault on my rugged x looks proper

Sam S.
Sam S.NSWSydney, NSW

Raptor Next Gen

Thank you Adam. My roller shutter look brilliant thank you once again brother.
qun m.
qun m.NSWSydney, NSW

My best friend mo

Thank you brother Mo and the team wonderful team at autocrazy. They build my raptor bullbar lift up wheel and tyre.

Please come see this boys they are the best. Show details