Autoglass Warehouse

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Autoglass Warehouse

3.7
Cutty
CuttyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super fast service and great product

Ordered a new windscreen for my Valiant on Sunday afternoon and was contacted with pickup details on Monday morning. Great price, the glass is good quality and fits perfectly into the car.

Purchased in December 2020 for $145.00.

CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely horrific experience

Other Car Accessories

Rick
RickNorthern Region, NSW

Poor Service

I had trouble with online ordering using coupon, I have contacted office to order three screens direct, phoned four times to resolve to get the order sorted for our customer, they will not call back, very poor service

Kathy T.
Kathy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service and fast turnaround

AW was able to source my part very fast. I highly recommend them as they went over & beyond just for me and my job, when no other company could. I made 50 calls and not one person could help me. Thanks 2 everyone 4 your hard work, much appreciated. I highly recommend this company for all your needs.

Tony R.Autoglass Warehouse

HI Kathy, Over the last 20 years the amount of times we've been told we we're there last hope is awesome when we find them a glass. Thanks Regards Tony

Car Accessories

Find out how Autoglass Warehouse compares to other Car Accessories

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

Awesome quick service great communication ... highly recommended to all AAAAA+++++ NEVER have i dealt with such a proffessional company i ordered my part and within hours they hsd it ready for me ... fantastic service

Tony R.Autoglass Warehouse

HI Peter thanks for the great review, I wish all customers could be this easy. Regards Tony

AJP
AJPSydney, NSW

Purchase of Ford falcon windscreen

G'day, happy to have bought my ford ute screen from this co.. Paid the head office in Qld, cost $ 102. picked it up in Arndell Pk near Blacktown in Sydney, and found Dave at ACTION autoglass who fitted it for $140. No dramas. Safe driving folks.

Nice, Thanks.Regards Tony

Awesome service

Ordered a laminated side window for a Jeep GC on line at $265.00. Picked up in Sydney within a week. Customer service from the guys and girls in Qld was sensational. Saved me $1700.00 on an original glass...... yep that’s correct.

Tony R.Autoglass Warehouse

Hi Barry, Thanks, we're so glad that we could help.
Regards Tony

Cindy .f
Cindy .fNorthern Region, NSW

Quality of this was great fast postage too very happy

My mum needed a widow for her mitsubishi 380 so i got one from these guys it was like new my mum was over the moon and at a great price she could afford was even better thanks guys .

Tony R.Autoglass Warehouse

Hi Thanks Cindy, Your Welcome.
Regards Tony

Other Car Accessories

Norman Steffen
Norman SteffenSouth East Queensland, QLD

False Advertising ( Quite Bad )

Car Accessories