Verifiedmonstatyres.com.au

Jordan R.
Jordan R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  VerifiedPinned

I hit every road in Australia with these!!!! Monsta Gripper AT

We have just done a full lap around Australia on a set of Monsta Gripper AT 285/60R18. They are fantastic tyres! Not one flat either. We hit the Gibb River Road and Cape York with a 3T Caravan on the back. The tyres did amazing!!! Very happy with them. Now I need a new set. Thinking of going a bit bigger.!! Cheers Monsta Tyres and the legends at Ozzy Tyres!
Wheels By The Ocean - YouTube
  • Return Claim Made: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Monsta Tyres   DM

Thanks Jordan, yes the Monsta Tyres are fantastic. Great to see they have withstood your full lap of Australia !!! Long lasting, load capacity and all terrain performance is just a few of the key features of this tyre. Welcome to Team Monsta !

Mary Stagar
Mary Stagar2 posts

great tyres but noisy

Tyre's are awesome great grip and really notice the comfort of the ride from my toyo's , i have 20 x 285's fitted the road noise is fairly loud , i had the hybrid rt's fitted .

if you don't mind road noise then i would highly recommend these Tyre's couldn't be happier

Justin C.
Justin C.Central West, NSW

Sensational value

Unreal performance out of the tyre I purchased .. hybrid RT in wet and in dry girp like s**t to a blanket.

Real value for the money spent Show details

Toddster
Toddster

Great buy

Bought some Monsta tyres from Sydney, i live in Geelong. Was all arranged for me and i am happy with product...A+ Show details
Moses
MosesSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Fantastic service

I use the guys at Bundamba for wheels and tyres, and also regular wheel alignments on all my vehicles, they guys there know what they are doing and are always a pleasure to deal with.
Danny
DannySydney, NSW

The Monsta of tyres!

I recently purchased a set of Monsta Terrain Grippers for my MUX before a trip to Moreton Island, the tyres were perfect for the sand, along with minimal road noise for the road trip from Sydney to Brissy.
Bonus points for giving my ride the sought-after "4WD look"
*Don't mind the winch rope out in the photo, We had to recover a few Toyotas on the trip ;) Show details ·  1
felix1
felix1South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good for the price

Tyres are performing ok. Ok in the wet, wearing well and not too noisy for all terrain tyres. Happy with purchase considering the price. Show details ·  1
Mitchell
Mitchell
  Fair Incentive

Love them, they stand out on the car!

The look so much better then the basic ATs that were on there, plus they work well off road and not much road noise for chunky tyres either! Show reply
Graham D.
Graham D.

Great value for money

Very good tyres they look great and performing good so far Show details ·  1
DEV305 M4L1S4
DEV305 M4L1S4

Very Happy Customer

I bought my first set of Monstas a few months ago and I was a little hesitant at first because being a cheaper price then my usual brand of tyre I was worried they wouldn’t be as good but so far im impressed! They’ve handled well on the wet roads, the soft sand and through slippery mud without the road noise of other brands.
Think ive found my new go to brand of tyres Show details ·  1
James S.
James S.
  Fair Incentive

Super happy changed the handling of my wrx perfectly for road and track use

Sharp responsive tyre cold and hot I can’t fault them will definitely be using them in the future Show details
Steve
Steve

Good value

You guys had to bore mine from blanks and did a great job Show details
Emu
EmuCentral West, NSW3 posts

Great tyres

Purchased from Ozzy Tyres great product no road noise good wear Show details
Nick Riordan
Nick Riordan2 posts

Great all rounder

Expectations Exceeds for everything touring and light 4wd.. fantastic tyres! Show details
Jimmy K
Jimmy KSouth West, WA2 posts

Tyre and rim package

The service provided over the phone was outstanding. Very easy to engage with and had my order completed quickly with no fuss. The tyres and rims arrived ahead of time and there were no issues with the shipping. Show details