Tyresales.com.au

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tyresales.com.au

66lilstars
66lilstars

unexpected price hike at checkout

when attempting to pay at checkout i noticed a change in the price of the tyres i had selected increasing the tyre price by 40% each ...... the reply from the company was that the tyres had increased in price by $46 each over the past 2 days ... a $186 difference for 4 tyres ..... not impressed .....

John R.
John R.South East Queensland, QLD

If something goes wrong you are on your own, do not expect Tyre Sales to help

Tyre fitter had trouble fitting the tyres, tyre were noisy, then one blew out, solved the noisy issue. Bridgestone just brushed us off and tyre sales offered no real assistance just left us dealing with Bridgestone. We had to buy two new tyres. Tyres we 2 months old – heavy duty truck tyre. Don’t risk it, buy locally fi you can or form someone who will assist if the unthinkable happens-how lucky do you feel?

saurabh
saurabhSydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing

Got new tyres from tyresales, delivered within 5 days no hassle fitting , would love to order again. Choosing the right fitting centre is the key to a good experience.

Master C.
Master C.

Re Toyo AT2

We were up for replacement of our Toyo AT2 tyres, we decided that as our last set had given us 65,000k we would run with them again. I approached our local Toyo distributor and told him I was researching new tyre prices and what price could he supply. Long story short...Tyresales were $30 a tyre cheaper supplied and fitted. I had them fitted at the Toyo distributor. The hole process was painless..

horrible tyres

bought a set of 4 Winrun 255x60x17 tyres for my 2008 VW Touareg worst tyre purchase I have ever made.They are noisey on the road,after standing over night tyres sound as if they are running on cobble stones,and vibrations through the steering diminishes as tyres warm up.Too soon to comment on tyre wear.Would never purchase Winrun tyres again.

No show

Sojan
SojanIllawarra, NSW

Never deal with TyreSales anymore :(

Ordered 4 tyres and received email confirmation of delivery. I visited the fitting centre as per the appointment, sadly, it's not delivered. Tyre Sales don't say sorry for the miscommunication. I requested refund and it follow up with almost 20 emails, few phone calls, and 2 months to get the money back. I never had such worst experience any businesses before...

I learned patience and thats good part of it.

Russell V
Russell VMelbourne

Great price and service

Michael M.
Michael M.Perth, WA

Buyer beware!!!!! The poor man pays twice.

Mick
MickPerth, WA

Poor customer service

Ordered 2 tyres and the freight company lost one.Tyresale could not give me a eta on second tyre after waiting 4 days already. Cancelled the order and the local tyre shop had the same tyres in 1 day. Bad customer service as they didn't reply to my emails, I had to call them

Brett Campbell
Brett CampbellGold Coast

Puncher-4 new tyres. Update asap; few hours later, i called passed to rude fitter,too busy. Used before, never again

Communicated something different once the money was drawn. Had to follow up but was met with rudeness. Have utilised their services before but after this never again

Simple and affordable

Great price, easy process and such a quick turnaround. I've never bought tyres online before so I had my doubts but everything was seamless.

Review collected in partnership with Tyresales.com.au

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Tyre Shops

Terrible and abusive customer service by Tyresales

Aleh B.
Aleh B.

Great service!

Easy to navigate website with best deals I’ve found for tyres. Quick delivery to my local fitting centre where i had professional and efficient service. Pretty much everything you want from a great service!

chuck
chuckGoulburn Valley, VIC

This is not a good place to buy tyres

I found tyresales on the net when looking for tyres for my car. The website showed the tyres I wanted and stated they came with extra bonuses like wheel alignment, free fitment etc. when I got there today to have the tyres fitted they asked if o wanted a wheel alignment. I said that was included in the price and then the arguing started. I rang [Name Removed] wo told me I was wrong and no such thing was included. He was very belligerent and kept telling me I was wrong.
BRIDGESTONE gave me a good deal on the alignment. Thanks guys.

I will never use this load of lying mungrals again.

There website is misleading and their customer service suck big time.

tyresalesTyresales.com.auSend a private message