Ash

AshPerth, WA

Easiest tyre purchase ever

Ordering system was faultless, payment system easy, best price, super fast delivery and Ian Diffen Morley were a pleasure to do business with.

Not Happy

Not HappyMid North Coast, NSW

So Easy, Arrived the next day

This was the easiest tyre purchase ever.
Ordering system was faultless, payment system perfect, price good & delivery super fast (the next day) and I am regional AAAA plus Perfect!
Do it you won’t be disappointed.

Janelle

JanelleSydney, NSW

Bad service at actual mechanic shop

Tyresales themselves were good.. however the shop in which the tyres were sent to were horrible. They did not call to say the tyres had arrived, they didn't answer the phone for 2 days, and then when I turned up for the tyres to be fitted they were super rude. They acted like I was an inconvenience, told me it would take 20min, and then had me wait 1hr 45min (with a 4year old by my side). Probably won't use tyresales again because you can only choose a few places to actually get the tyres fitted, and my experience wasn't good at all.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

oncebitentwice

oncebitentwiceHunter Region, NSW

Good value

Bought new 235/75/15LT for my caravan. The tyres are great and good value compared to other sellers. Shipped from Victoria to Newcastle was very quick but then took longer to go the last 80klm ( the joy of living a semi rural life) , but the sales team chased them up and sorted . Would definitely give them another try.

Grant M.

Grant M.Perth, WA

Fantastic Experience! Highly Recommended!

I've never purchased a set of tyres online so I was a little bit hesitant to buy through tyresales.com.au. After some research I realised that tyresales.com.au is part of the group that has carsales.com.au which I fully trust. I quickly and easily found the perfect set of tyres for my performance car and placed my order. From there I received notifications at each and every step of my purchase right up to the point of delivery to my chosen fitter. I received a call from Ian Diffen in Morley, WA and set up a fitment day and time. It literally was that easy! So easy, so fuss free! Would definitely do this again.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au
Michael B.

Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute crap company

So i bought 5 kuhmo mud tyres 2 weeks once stuffed ring for warranty claim declined was told could of been a pot hole at first now they're saying its my fitter that has done it there 315 mud tyres now not game to take it off road which is what the tyres a built for as if they cant handle road then definitely not gonna handle of road $363 per tyre wasted now gonna ring kuhmo and accc as i want something done this is ridiculous and reading reviews further down people saying the kuhmo is 4 years old wth tyresale you are crap never again.

• +2
tyresalesTyresales.com.au
Adrian C

Adrian CDaylesford

Beware of Tyresales Get1Free offer & Bedggoods Service Department

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Nil Stock?? Apparently!!

Ordered 4x Bridgestone Duelers, paid the money, arranged the fitting time and date then get told there's nil stock, and my money will be refunded in 3-4 days it took them 20 minutes to get it??? call to Bridgestone--- yes we have plenty of stock so its cost me a deal of messing around, $10 a tyre extra and a wait while the tyres are fitted. Would I recommend this mob absolutely not!

Sman

SmanGold Coast

Next day fitment

Tried to arrange some tyres for next day fitment , no phone calls or correspondence. Then tried to say they tried to ring me , if that was the case I would have a log of it.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Half a star if i could

Do not use this company, inflated prices in "specials" received a message next day after making payment for a set of tyres thst they are not available... but will not return money for a week. Ridiculous.. particular tyre still available on site... why on earth is stock allowed to be paid for if not in stock... and then keep the money for a week .. no alternative offered.. no customer service...very dodgy

Andrew

Andrew

Great experience - highly recommended

Paula

PaulaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great follow up support

Luke from customer support was amazing and spent considerable time discussing and making recommendations after I discovered that previous trye fitters had put the wrong ones on! I can now remedy the mistake in future when I buy 4 tryes, which will be from Tyresales

John

John

Very impressive service

Amazing,prompt and smooth process when ordering and fitting my new tyres.will definitely reuse this service again.cheaper then tyre shop and way better customer service and even had my car washed for free

Amberwillow

AmberwillowPerth, WA

Ive used them several times and can't fault them

Its been so easy to book my fitment and choose my preferred fitment place, and also to order affordable tyres that have a good collection of reviews. They are so easy to deal with I have referred friends who have also had successful service

FISH

FISHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service but physical Tyre's thread pattern does not match what is shown online!

I bought a set of 4 "Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance" tyres. Good installation service:Free installation and free wheel alignment at specified tyre shop. However, after installation i went to check the tyres and found that physical tyre tread pattern is different from what is shown on their website. It is not as sporty as shown online but still legit, has DOT stamp on the tyres.

TonyZ

TonyZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Purchased 4 sets new tyres for both my Nissan Dualis and Holden Barina. As always, Thank you TyreSales for your exceptional customer service, Super Fast Delivery even though we are facing this current covid-19 pandemic. All tyres were fitted by MobileTyre Shop at home and thank you once again for their professional service too.

Dimi D

Dimi DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recent Tyre Purchase

I recently purchased 2 new Kuhmo tyres from Tyresales.com
Today I was alerted to the fact that they are in fact over 3.5yrs old!
I was not made aware of this upon purchase, nor does Tyresales.com advertise this to be the case upon ordering. If I were aware, I would not have gone ahead with my order.
I emailed today requesting either a full refund of monies paid or 2 new replacement tyres & had David refuse this request. I pointed out his advertised ‘No Risk Policy’ online & they are still refusing to comply. Very misleading to the consumer, & will now forward this to ACCC for further action.
Sorry Tyre Sales.com you had an opportunity to take the corrective action required & failed.

jake

jakeIllawarra, NSW

service good, tyres bad

Tyres fitted were already 2yrs old.
According to Tyresales anything up to 4yrs old is acceptable - this pretty much tells you everything you need to know!
My advice is pay a bit extra through your local tyre fitter and get fresh rubber.

Sarah L.

Sarah L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service great prices

Would use these guys again, got my tyres from them and got it installed by my choice of tyre installers. Shame alignments not included or has an option for it prior to purchasing. Had to pay extra on top for wheel alignment the overall buying is good.

Ka