Tyresales.com.au

Tyresales.com.au

Great deal

First time user of tyresales.com , I will be going back .
Easy to order the product and book fitment .
I just told tyresales what I wanted and where I wanted them put on and they did everything.
I received emails and a call (from the fitters) and it was all done in four days , would have been three but I was busy .
Did I say great price , I saved $300 in relation to two other quotes I had .
Happy customer...

Hi there! Amazing review, thanks so much for the 5 stars! We're over the moon that you're so happy with the way we like to do things here at Tyresales. Great to hear that everything went so well and you saved a heap too. Love your work - Tyresales

All perfect until 1 week later.

Order placed online after I did my research, delivery was quick to the fitment center and it is smooth to organize install and at end after the tyres put on my car I was soooooo happy as quality of the product was better than the original and the purchase is smooth as........ until a week later, they decided to put my tyres on special and now $100 cheaper!!!
Not a happy customer and my suggestion to everyone if you wanna purchase from tyresales.com.au, DO NOT purchase at full price until they have your tyres put on special or else you are risking a price drop any moment.
Lesson learnt.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your honest assessment of your experience with us. As with all retail businesses, we do run specials month to month on different products. If you send us a private message or email in to customersupport@tyresales.com.au, we'd be happy to look into this for you. Cheers - Tyresales

Great tread...still!

Absolutely satisfied with the tyres installed on my holden cruze and especially because I travel long distance I feel much safer being on wet roads and highways. Quality service and great price range tailored to every customer

Hi Isif, thanks so much for leaving such a great review! Tyres are such an important part of road safety and it's fantastic to hear that you're filled with confidence in your tyres through Tyresales. Can't wait to see you back online for your next set. All the best - Tyresales

Convenient affordable tyre service

I ordered 4 new tyres from the tyresales.com.au website. The site is easy to navigate. In a few steps you can pick and purchase tyres which are delivered over night to my nominated fulfilment centre of my choice. Then i chose a time and date for the install. To easy and I saved some $$

Hi Clint, thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you found everything so easy and dollars in your pocket definitely doesn't hurt! See you back online soon. Cheers - Tyresales

Terrible Experience - Errors all around and poor customer service

Terrible experience. Tyres sales sent incorrect tyre size, followed up and was offered one poor replacement option and zero compensation for error. Resent better tyres after negotiations, but delivery was extremely delayed and had to follow up numerous times with no urgency, customer service did not appropriately follow up or prioritise the issue despite their error in the first place. Extremely disappointed given that i am an existing customer with good experiences in the past. Unlikely to recommend tyre sales given my experience this time.

Hi Paul, we're so sorry to hear about your experience with us. This is not our usual way of working. If you would like us to follow this up further please send us a private message or give us a call on 1300 897 372 with your order number. Cheers - Tyresales.

Have used the Tyresales website to order tyres many times now. I have found the ordering process to be very simple. You are kept up to date via email from ordering to delivery. Delivery is free and very fast. There are payment options including paypal. You can choose a tyre fitment centre in your area who notify you as soon as the tyres have arrived so you can organise a time for fitting which is included in the purchase price. Tyre prices are so much cheaper than in stores. Good choice of tyres and sizes. I highly recommend Tyresales.

G'day Deb! Thanks so much for your review. 5 stars, wow!! We're a big fan of you. You've received the kind of service that we love to give. It's an honour to keep looking after your tyre needs and I hope that we see you next time for another set! Cheers - Tyresales

Easy As!

Easy to find the tyres you want at a great price, with lots of reviews. used them twice & happy both times.
Got a call when they were ready for fitting.

G'day Ian, lovely stuff! Thanks so much for the review and your ongoing commitment to us at Tyresales! I know we sure are committed to you too! Can't wait to knock it out of the park for you next time. All the best - Tyresales

Great service, friendly, positive and professional by all involved

Tyresales website was easy to navigate and for me to place my order through paypal. I was kept informed via email of what was happening and within three days received a phone call from the fitting service (TR Motors at Coolum Beach) asking me for a date that suited me for fitment. I dropped my car off and they drove me home, fitted the tyres and called me back in two hours to say they were on the way to pick me up. All in all a fantastic service and I am very happy to recommend Tyresales and the TR Motors for really great experience that was positive and friendly and just like old fashioned service where the customer comes first.

G'day Peter! Thanks so much for your review, it's absolutely fantastic to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We're so glad that the fitment centre went above and beyond for you as well. Can't wait to have you back online soon! Cheers - Tyresales

Great experience overall with local fitting quite convenient

Ordered a couple of tyres to be fitted at a local shop. They arrived quickly and was happy with the service. Despite getting very good prices on those tyres (Good Year) I was a little disappointing they were not as competitive for Yokohama and Michellin. In the end the convenience of the fitting location made me go with the Good Year option. If it was 4 tyres I would have traveled longer to get a better deal.

Hi there, thanks for your review. and great to hear you are happy with the fitting and service. We will pass on your feedback and cannot wait to have you back for your next set. Cheers - Tyresales.

Tyresales and their fitting services.

Excellent prices. Very good customer service. Sadly let down by the tyre fitting services. Best to check with your chosen fitter before organising your purchase. Most are good , but some are just not interested. Don't call you when they're delivered. Don't really care about timely fitting. They'll just do it when they get around to it. However - I would still recommend Tyresales.

HI there! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and sorry to hear about the issue with fitting. This does not sound like the usual Tyresales level of service we provide our customers. We would like to look into this further. Are you able to send us a private message or an email at customer.support@tyresales.com.au with your order number as well as any additional information and one of the team can investigate further. Cheers - Tyresales.

Excellent service again

Brought 4 tyres online.Tyresales delivered within 4 days to North Albury Tyrepower and they rang to book in for following Monday. Tyrepower were very professional and process was excellent and will keep using them.

Hi Brenton, thanks so much for your review and your 5 stars! Happy to hear you have had your tyres fitted with the excellent service we love to provide. All the best - Tyresales.

Outstanding service and helped us out above and beyond!!!

Outstanding service and helped us out above and beyond. We bought 2 tyres through Tyresales and had booked in to have them fitted at Oldmac Toyota at Cleveland. After a total cockup on Oldmacs behalf sending there tyre fitter home early due to no work but our appointment was still active. Spoke to Tyresales who pulled out all the stops and found Rapid tune at Calapaba who were more than happy to fit us in around there fully booked schedule. BIG BIG thanks to both Josh at Tyresales and John at Rapid tune Capalaba. They even washed the outside of the car. Well done to everyone involved and great job.

Hey Andy, thanks for your review and sharing your experience here. Happy to hear we were able to get this sorted for you. It's service like this we love to provide our customers and we cannot wait to have you back again next time. Cheers - Tyresales.

Excellent prices and very quick delivery

Excellent prices and very quick delivery I ordered a set of tires from tyresales.com
And the tyres showed up within a week
Of purchase they’ve also give me 12 months roadside assist on the tyres if anything should happen the tyres Highly recommended

Hey Glenn, thanks for your review. We are over the moon to hear you are impressed with our service. If you need anything just give us a call and we cannot wait to have you back again for your next set! All the best - Tyresales.

Good Tyres & Price, Very Good Service

I bought two Dunlp SP Sport tyres from TyreSales.com.au. I found their website fine for figuring out what I wanted but impossible when it came to figuring out how to actually order. I rang TyreSales.com.au and my order was taken and paid for on the phone. From that point forward everything was a breeze. The fitters ended up being von Bibras of Southport and though they said to allow up to two hours the job was done the waiting area was nice and air-conditioned and in the job was done in about one hour. And not only did they fit my tyres but they also rotated them, shined my tyres and washed and vacuumed my car, all complimentary!

I would definitely use TyreSales.com.au and von Bibras again.

Hi Jay. thanks for your message - great to hear you enjoyed our service from start to finish. We will take on-board your comments about ordering and wanted you to know we are over the moon you enjoyed our overall service. We look forward to having you back next time for your next set. Cheers - Tyresales.

Beware! Not even worth 1 star

I've had the worst experience imaginable with Tyresales especially 'Will' in Customer Service. I placed my order through him and the wrong tyre was sent from the warehouse to the fitment centre. The guy there put it on my car and I didn't check the tyre before I drove off. I got home and visually could see it was the wrong tyre so I called the fitment centre who said they fit what is sent. They basically said it's not their problem and follow it up with Tyresales. I called Tyresales and spoke to 'Will' again who said he'd get the tyre I purchased sent to another fitment centre and would do it urgently for me as I had paid extra for next day fitting. After waiting a day and not hearing from them I had to make another call and while on the phone to 'Will' again miraculously the new purchase order arrived in my inbox. Lo and behold a totally different tyre to the one I purchased was listed for $40 cheaper than what I paid. After a lot of dodging and weaving he said the tyre was a substitute because the one I purchased was not available (blamed it on a website error) but that it was suitable for my car. I asked why he hadn't told me this the day before and he said it didn't matter as the tyre was the right one for my car but said the first tyre they sent, and the one still on my car, definitely wasn't.

Since when does Tyresales think they can substitute a purchased tyre with another tyre of their choosing and not inform the customer? This sales behaviour is deceitful. They didn't even substitute the tyre I bought with one of equal value! Of course there was no mention of a refund in price difference if I went ahead and had this second cheaper tyre fitted. I didn't. They knew they wouldn't be getting another cent out of me so rather than try to upsell to a more expensive tyre they thought they'd get away with providing a cheaper piece of junk and pocket the extra I had paid. Works better than upselling! So dishonest.

It's clear the advertised tyre I purchased was never available. Rather than admit their mistake they tried to lie their way out of it.

I wasted a week almost, lost a day's work getting the first wrong tyre fitted - and will lose more time to take the car back and have it removed - and Tyresales couldn't care less. I didn't even receive an apology.

Finally, Customer Service is useless and if you ask to speak to a supervisor it's obvious you're just speaking to another sales consultant. They think that complaints are contained within the call centre and don't go further. Sorry but I will make sure that someone in management sees my complaint and addresses the issues I raised in my email.

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your experience with us here. This does not sound like our usual way of working however it is reviews like yours which helps us address any gaps we can improve on - so we thank you for that. We understand a manager from our senior team has been in contact and there has been a resolution. We hope that you can come back in the future and we can prove to you the high levels of customer service and easy process of buying tyres we love to provide our customers. Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you need. All the best - Tyresales.

Awesome! Helps you with everything!!!

Got a punctured back tyre, but I didn't want to spend a million $s to fix it before Christmas. The local shops are pretty good, but their prices for my car were unaffordable at that time of the year. I got this site recommended by a friend and first I thought it was just some kind of scam that they can offer good tyres for those prices. You can compare, research, find the right type of tyre for your car - very knowledgable application that gives you the exact type for your car and gives all the possible brands as well. Unbelievable, and even with delivery the price is better than anywhere around. All I had to pay was the labour, but that doesn't take much so... saved hundreds!!!

Hi Gabor, thanks for your review. Sounds like a great experience all round for you here. If you need help in the future you now know where to find us. All the best - Tyresales.

Great customer service

I brought 4 tyres. By accident ordered the wrong size. It was no drama to hsve the wrong ones picked up and the right ones delivered. Having them fitted at transtate tyres was fantastic

Hi Suzey, thanks so much for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear you were able to have everything sorted so quickly. We look forward to having you back for your next set. Cheers - Tyresales.

Fast delivery, great price.

Fast delivery, great price.
The tyres arrived within the stated time frame and they smelt good, the delivery man was nice also. Thanks.

Hi there! Thanks for your review. We are happy to hear about the freshness of our tyres as well as the delivery man! Sounds like the perfect outcome! All the best - Tyresales.

Bad supply chain

Contacted Tyresales and arranged for 4 tyres to be delivered, installed and wheel alignment for 11am Thursday 14/3/19.
Notified arrival at Bridgestone tyre centre would be on Tuesday 12/3/19.
Cantacted tyrsale on Thursday as the tyres had not arrived, told 2 tyres arrival possibly late Thursday and maybe 2 more tyres on Friday

Hi Allan, thanks for sharing your review and sorry about the time it has taken to have your tyres delivered here. We understand this is now all sorted but if you do need anything please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 897 372. All the best - Tyresales.

Easy peasy

It was my first time purchasing tyres and I was a little overwhelmed with all the options looking on other sites. Tyresales made it so easy to choose the right tyre, choose my fitter and any optional extras I needed.
I won't be going anywhere else from now on.

Hi Stacey, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear you loved our service and enjoyed the ease of our shopping experience online. We cannot wait to have you back online next time picking up your next set of tyres. All the best - Tyresales.

Hi,I am looking to purchase 2 x Bridgestone Potenza S001 275/35R19 96W Runflat tyres from your online site. Please kindly advise if you have them in stock,how old the tyres are and where they are manufactured as I will purchase if they are Made In Japan Kind regards Sunny
The quietest tyre in 16 inch

I am driving a 2014 Camry Aurion Presara 3.5 V6, have Brigestone Ecopia fitted 215/55R17, Fr R and both rear tyres have 2014 dates on them, Left Fr has a 2017 tyre, have owned the vehicle for 18 months, am getting small road vibration through the car, no steering problems or vibration, same for the brakes. Q: would / could the odd mileage tyres on the front be a potential cause, unsure when tyres were rotated to give the front wheels the odd set up, vehicle has 53k on the clock. Thinking of replacing the current tyres with Michelin 94V PRIMACY, suggestions and guidance much appreciated. FYI, cover around 12,000 ks per year. Kindest regards Denis, Perth WA
Hey Denis, thanks for your question here. There are quite a few factors you have mentioned and we have spoken to the tyre experts here and they would like to get in contact to discuss your best options. Could we have your mobile phone number and give you a call or give us a buzz on 1300 897 372. We also have our Autumn Sale - Up to 15% off selected tyres so now is a great time to buy! Speak soon - Tyresales.

What are the goodride 4wd all terrain tyres 265 75/16 like off road on beach on rocks what ply are they I am also concerned that the tyres may be old tyres can you confirm the manufacture year please
Hi Kaz, thanks for your question. If you would like one of our team to give you a call please send us a private message with your number or give the team a call on 1300 897 372. We are standing by to help you out with your enquiry. Cheers - Tyresales.