Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.Perth, WA

Worse Sales team ever

Ankit
AnkitSydney, NSW

One of the worst sales team

Cameron
CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service, false promises.

I ordered tyres, waited 3 days no contact, rang fitment station. Nothing here mate, I then got an email saying they have arrived. waited for fitting station to ring, nothing. Tyre sales fianlly made contact, "only one has arrived, we will let you know when the other three arrive" a week after ordering i decided to buy locally. never again.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst way to purchase tyres!!!

Happy Soul
Happy SoulSydney, NSW

Awesome

So happy when I left with my tyre all fixed in minutes.
I was stressed after seeing that someone had place a piece of wood with nails on it across my driveway but I called TC & Brayden fixed it in seconds. I am very grateful to the whole team that helped me that sunday afternoon.

Ash
AshPerth, WA

Easiest tyre purchase ever

Ordering system was faultless, payment system easy, best price, super fast delivery and Ian Diffen Morley were a pleasure to do business with.

Not Happy
Not HappyMid North Coast, NSW

So Easy, Arrived the next day

This was the easiest tyre purchase ever.
Ordering system was faultless, payment system perfect, price good & delivery super fast (the next day) and I am regional AAAA plus Perfect!
Do it you won’t be disappointed.

Janelle
JanelleSydney, NSW

Bad service at actual mechanic shop

Tyresales themselves were good.. however the shop in which the tyres were sent to were horrible. They did not call to say the tyres had arrived, they didn't answer the phone for 2 days, and then when I turned up for the tyres to be fitted they were super rude. They acted like I was an inconvenience, told me it would take 20min, and then had me wait 1hr 45min (with a 4year old by my side). Probably won't use tyresales again because you can only choose a few places to actually get the tyres fitted, and my experience wasn't good at all.

oncebitentwice
oncebitentwiceHunter Region, NSW

Good value

Bought new 235/75/15LT for my caravan. The tyres are great and good value compared to other sellers. Shipped from Victoria to Newcastle was very quick but then took longer to go the last 80klm ( the joy of living a semi rural life) , but the sales team chased them up and sorted . Would definitely give them another try.

Grant M.
Grant M.Perth, WA

Fantastic Experience! Highly Recommended!

I've never purchased a set of tyres online so I was a little bit hesitant to buy through tyresales.com.au. After some research I realised that tyresales.com.au is part of the group that has carsales.com.au which I fully trust. I quickly and easily found the perfect set of tyres for my performance car and placed my order. From there I received notifications at each and every step of my purchase right up to the point of delivery to my chosen fitter. I received a call from Ian Diffen in Morley, WA and set up a fitment day and time. It literally was that easy! So easy, so fuss free! Would definitely do this again.

Michael B.
Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute crap company

So i bought 5 kuhmo mud tyres 2 weeks once stuffed ring for warranty claim declined was told could of been a pot hole at first now they're saying its my fitter that has done it there 315 mud tyres now not game to take it off road which is what the tyres a built for as if they cant handle road then definitely not gonna handle of road $363 per tyre wasted now gonna ring kuhmo and accc as i want something done this is ridiculous and reading reviews further down people saying the kuhmo is 4 years old wth tyresale you are crap never again.

• +2Thumbnail
Adrian C
Adrian CDaylesford

Beware of Tyresales Get1Free offer & Bedggoods Service Department

Gary
GaryPerth, WA

Nil Stock?? Apparently!!

Ordered 4x Bridgestone Duelers, paid the money, arranged the fitting time and date then get told there's nil stock, and my money will be refunded in 3-4 days it took them 20 minutes to get it??? call to Bridgestone--- yes we have plenty of stock so its cost me a deal of messing around, $10 a tyre extra and a wait while the tyres are fitted. Would I recommend this mob absolutely not!

Sman
SmanGold Coast

Next day fitment

Tried to arrange some tyres for next day fitment , no phone calls or correspondence. Then tried to say they tried to ring me , if that was the case I would have a log of it.

Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Half a star if i could

Do not use this company, inflated prices in "specials" received a message next day after making payment for a set of tyres thst they are not available... but will not return money for a week. Ridiculous.. particular tyre still available on site... why on earth is stock allowed to be paid for if not in stock... and then keep the money for a week .. no alternative offered.. no customer service...very dodgy