2.5

Jon

If I could give 0 stars I would.......avoid at all costs

Jeffrey WebsterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No after sales service

The worst company ever. I purchased the gate opener in person at your store and had installed by qualified persons.
After2 years the Tx failed, no one answered the phone and so I left messages and sent emails, still no calls nor emails 2 years later I had the Tx replaced after a few months and now the circuit board causes the gates to open close by themselves.
Guys things fail BUT you have NO after sales service. I was prepared to pay for both Tx and Circuit board.
At present, it’s manual.

DebraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Remote control issues / customer service issues!

Hi Debra
I cant believe this story. Please make contact with me. paul@automaticsolutions.com.au

Debra

I have emailed my telephone number to discuss this further As I am extremely upset. I have no reason to lie whether you can believe it or not.

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

No after sale service

After countless phone calls finally got gate installed early 2020. Problem with gate so called back for warranty issues(twice) . No response after many phone calls and emails. Finally they repaired the gate without our knowledge . One phone call we were told over the phone by receptionist that the product we bought was not good and she did not recommend this product !!! Nice to know after they take our money !

Hi Kim
I would like to follow up on this for you if you could email me at service@automaticsolutions.com.au

Christina
ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

I had a gate installed in 2018. I was not given a key to open the gate manually in case of a power outage.
More than 3 weeks ago we had an annual service done (by a really fantastic guy) and requested a key. He didn’t have one in his van so put a request in for a key. Three phone calls later the last one with a very rude person and we are still waiting.
Not good enough!

Hi Christina

My apologies for the lack of service. I will follow up with the team at Underwood I guess you are dealing with.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Logged a job 4 months ago about a bad circuit board and still waiting. The circuit boards they use I’ve been told by them are problematic. 2 further shipments have come in since I logged my job and they are still faulty. The customer service has been the most disappointing. 7 times I’ve had to ring to chase up the progress and 7 times I got more words and excuses. The receptionist at the underwood (QLD) branch was rude and spoke over me. Need a whole new motor now because no one else uses these circuit boards but it won’t be with this company.

Cameron
CameronNorth West, QLD

Customer service excellence

Ordered and received a set of easy gates from the Perth branch after being advised to from our nearest showroom (due to living remote and ensuring they got sent directly to us rather than the showroom 1000km away) The gates arrived extremely well packaged after fantastic communication and help from Paul in ensuring everything was correctly measured and all the appropriate hardware was chosen. Once unpacked we realised there had been a set of brackets left out. One quick email to them and the brackets were express couriered to us the next day. Outstanding considering out remoteness.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Cheers Cameron and thanks to Toll for getting them there.

Sattar Sattary
Sattar SattarySouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect

I needed apiece for the engine of the automatic gate and they provided that for me perfectly and fairly, very quickly and correctly. The piece was in plastic but they gave a steel one that is working perfectly.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Good to hear Sattar. Manufacturers often update parts and we are not a fan of plastic in gate motors.

Other Home Care Shops

Confidence in Brisbane & Coast.

Living in another state has it’s challenges, particularly when organizing a project such as gate and fence for my investment property on the Gold Coast. I wanted to use a company that could organize every aspect of my project. I have had shocking experiences using unqualified “Tradies” from the net in the past on other projects. This time I went direct and made a phone call. I gained significant confidence with their processes, from the quote being prompt and my questions being answered. There was a lot more involved then I initially understood. I loved the design drawings that were offered as a part of their standard process.
Being a professional myself, I appreciated how efficient they were. I can genuinely recommend.

Thanks Nerida

We appreciate the feedback and its good to see we can help with long distance projects.

Rick1818
Rick1818South East Queensland, QLD

Great helpful staff

Great staff. Helped me heaps with my gate issues and put me on the right track with a better system that was good value. Thanks for all your help guys. Much appreciated!

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Thanks for the positive feedback Rick.

Bella R.
Bella R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great work Underwood Brisbane Automatic Solutions - Sliding Gate fixed in under 24hours.....

Brisbane Underwood automatic solutions providing both swing and heavy sliding gates at our properties. Always professional, courteous, prompt and efficient work with any issues with - gates or remotes.
Thank so much for the great service!!

Thanks Bella
Appreciate the feedback.

Good Service and Advise by Bob Little

I found this company to be extremely helpful in choosing the right equipment and hardware to build my cantilevering gate. The parts that i received were of top quality. If you are looking to build a specific gate this company is the one to talk to.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Thanks Bob. We work hard to stay the best supplier of cantilever components.

Many thanks for your help

I have been a customer here for quite a few years and I have always found the staff to be friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.
Great service.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your support Brett

Sophie C.
Sophie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad service, just charge money without solving problem.

Very disappointed service experience. My slide gate always have problem which cannot be open/close in windy days. Every time the service technician come to fix it and the gate work well temporary but out work again in windy days. We asked the service to find a permanent solution to fix it instead of just charging service fee $180.00 or more every time. But no further respond . You can see attached photos which the gate dropped the gear in the windy day. No. 3 picture is after third service the gate out work again within a week.

tom
tomCanberra 2600, ACT

rubbish service

bought gate motors , 1 year later they failed, they dont return emails or phone calls
no after service at all
will never go back the 1800 spent is wasted as i cannot find anyone to fix them

Hi Tom

Have checked the emails server and nothing that resembles a motor issue from Tom. If you would like to email us at service@automaticsolutions.com.au we will be happy to look at your issues.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

All sorted thanks Tom. Turns out Tom has not dealt with Automatic Solutions. Wish they would match ABN numbers to invoices to verify.

Robbie R.asked

I have an E-Guard DSN-128 single swing gate opener installation went well until it come time to program auto close setting & on doing so I’ve found that when gate is closed(gate arm extended) it was opening in auto close mode please if anybody can assist me it would b much appreciated

Robbie R.asked

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Would love to help Robbie but it is not a model that we have ever stocked or that I am familiar with. Direct to the manufacturers website is probably the best place to start.

Robbie R.

I can’t find manufacturers website

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Cant you just go back to where you purchased it Robbie?

Lenny
Lennyasked

Are these reviews for the Richmond gate openers?

Yes, I believe so.
I installed the gates in 2016 but by 2018 I had the transformer fail, No help from phone calls. Eventually an electrician replaced it. I also had trouble getting an additional remote, I had to drive there after trying to convince someone it could not be synced and had dip switches. Later on in 2019 the circuit board had an intermittent fault
I gave up.
Removed the entire gate operating mechanism etc and replaced
Would have loved some help with the gates. Really poor service so couldn’t put up with any more problems.

Hi Lenny

No they are not. As far as I know you can only get Richmond Gate Openers from Richmond Castors and maybe Bunnings.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

We have no communication from Jeffrey Webster at the service department so I assume he is referring to Richmond Gate Motors.

Get an answer from our members and Automatic Solutions representatives