Automatic Solutions

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sophie C.

Sophie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad service, just charge money without solving problem.

Very disappointed service experience. My slide gate always have problem which cannot be open/close in windy days. Every time the service technician come to fix it and the gate work well temporary but out work again in windy days. We asked the service to find a permanent solution to fix it instead of just charging service fee $180.00 or more every time. But no further respond . You can see attached photos which the gate dropped the gear in the windy day. No. 3 picture is after third service the gate out work again within a week.

tom

tomCanberra 2600, ACT

rubbish service

bought gate motors , 1 year later they failed, they dont return emails or phone calls
no after service at all
will never go back the 1800 spent is wasted as i cannot find anyone to fix them

Hi Tom

Have checked the emails server and nothing that resembles a motor issue from Tom. If you would like to email us at service@automaticsolutions.com.au we will be happy to look at your issues.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

All sorted thanks Tom. Turns out Tom has not dealt with Automatic Solutions. Wish they would match ABN numbers to invoices to verify.

Brad

BradBelmont North

No service

Avoid this company at all costs. We had a gate installed and have had problems. They never answer their phone or return calls. They also will not return multiple emails we have sent. Once you pay they ignore you completely

John

John

Very happy with Geelong

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Thanks for the feedback John. Always good when you get a pat on the back.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Just had a look through and from 30 listings we have 19 bad reviews in two years. In that same period we have served over 40,000 customers Australia wide so in retrospect the 19 flatters us.

Christoph

ChristophPerth, WA

Appalling

Oh god, where do I start.....just avoid them. Its always the end users fault - you must have had it installed incorrectly, the electrician is no good, etc etc; contact them and instructions are unclear, service unhelpful and they push you to "get one of our tech's out" .....for a cost per hour that's more expensive than a top neurosurgeon charges!
Going to start legal action against them myself.

I'm sorry I even have to give them 1 star.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Thanks Christoph. For the sake of interested readers Christoph will need to take action against the company he purchased from. Christoph has never purchased any product from Automatic Solutions.

Michelle S

Michelle SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look elsewhere - this mob aren't worth your time or money

Alex F

Alex FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Company & Disgusting Service

Andie D

Andie DBrisbane

Exceptional service

Highly recommended. Extremely professional and knowledgeable staff. Staff went above and beyond to meet our requirements for a tricky set up with powered gate operating on one remote with two seperate garage doors.

It is bliss to have a secure driveway

Thank you to the team who did a great job to secure our driveway. Automatic gate looks fantastic and it was installed quickly, professionally and we were offered good options/advise from the start to finish.

Harry B

Harry BAdelaide

Extremely Disappointing but good recovery

I was promised installation 8-8:30 AM today. Got an email at 8:10 this morning to say sorry that Automatic Solutions won't deliver and install the gate till 1:00 pm. I had disconnected the old gate automation, including motor and locking pad, ready for the new installation. I then tried to contact [name removed] the director of Automatic Solutions via landline, mobile and email. All I could get was voice mail. Eventually received a call from Andrew and Angelo and Matt arrived the following morning. Their service, attitude and competence could not be faulted. So I have revised my one star to four.

WS

WSSydney

Dishonest or Incompetent or Both Do Not Use

Hubbs

HubbsPerth

Dont understand the negative reviews

Needed an automatic gate and after doing my research decided that I had to visit the showrooms as the reviews were unhelpful. After going to a number of showrooms there was no real decision as the people at Automatic Solutions were the only ones with a range of product and any real clue. Anyway went well from beginning to end so can recommend to anyone. Get out there and have a look though.

Not Happy

Very bad company

Absolute Rubbish Products and Service

Customer

CustomerGold coast

Get EVERYTHING in writing/ record all interactions

Very disappointed with the way they treated us as customers. Salesperson lied regarding information provided during the sales interaction and when it's a verbal conversation (as most sales consultations are) you're stuck. Smooth at talking the sales talk, but when something goes wrong it will be your fault. Very poor internal complaint process-don't expect any of them to have the courage to be honest. If you decide to go ahead with this company anyway, remember to RECORD every interaction even if it seems over the top. You don't think this would be necessary but it something I couldn't stress enough. I really regret having had anything to do with this company, I hope this helps someone not go through what we went through.

This is awesome

Awesome and great prices. Knowledgeable and friendly!!! I can't recommend these people enough. They went above and beyond in customer service and satisfaction.

David

DavidSydney

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Janine

JaninePerth

Had new gates and motor installed by Automatic Solutions, the work was superb by the techy guy to set it all up and really love the design of our gate. we had great customer service from the team at the Canning Vale store, very informative. Highly recommend it to anyone who's after a professional job, we did a lot of homework before we got our gates through these guys and they really seem to know their stuff.

Lyn

LynBrisbane

Professional and well managed.

I can not fault the service and quality that have been provided by Automatic Solutions Underwood. We have just completed a complex job with them and from the outset the staff have been absolutely professional. From sales, to manufacture of the product, through to installation. The finished product is a professional as it could possibly be and we constantly have people asking about our new gates. We are extremely happy with this company and would happily recommend them and use them when required again. Thank you to the staff for such a great process from start to finish.