3.6

65% · 5228 · 35%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.6
Brand Manager for AutoMax? Claim your listing.

Sarav
SaravGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for reading
Thanks for reading5 posts

They owe my sister $2500, 2 months overdue. Not a good business

They owe my sister $2,500, now 2 months overdue.
I will edit the review when they fix their errors, the money is simply not yours, too much time has passed.
The story would be worthy of news headlines, and she will have enough support to make that happen.
So why dont you do the act of a decent person and correct it. Today.
Her Name - Natasha G. A loan placed for a car this year. $2500, 2 months overdue. Refund the money.
Erika

Jason B.Western District, VIC2 posts
  • +4Thumbnail
Tom W.
Tom W.

Still dodgy.And ill keep updating,editing so everyone sees

Deposit not refunded.Avoids all communication.Dodged all phone calls and emails about said deposit refund.A good sales person would find out why you didnt want the vehicle and try to get you into another,not ignore you.
david.oreilly.18
david.oreilly.18VictoriaAustralia2 posts

Scamming Terrible Car dealer, Go somehere else

A friend bought a car which wasnt ready for several weeks then broke down immediately, asked for money back with no result, see you in court Show details
Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts

The worst dealership I’ve ever encountered

Avoid AUTOMAX at all cost. Made a $500 deposit and never got it back and they claim that because I gave them a bad review therefore they may have to rethink about giving me a refund. Rubbish customer service. Crap company. Hope you guys won’t make it for long.
Suzie N
Suzie N

Pete Amazing

Pete was very reassuring and amazing through out the whole process of purchasing a car. Thank you! Definitely recommend
Rainsford2 posts

Still refuses refund after Justice Department intervention

The worst most dishonest dealers I've ever met. After my deposit refund was refused I had the Victorian Justice department intervene. They advised Automax they had broken the Law. Still no refund. After reading the other reviews it is time these dealers lost their licence Show details
ShesRightYaKnow
ShesRightYaKnowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

chloe watson
chloe watsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

suga
sugaVictoria

Stay a way they are worst scammers.!

I would not recommend this place to anybody. brought Benz 4 weeks ago. I got full checkup from dealer. Found a fault in add blue injector. went workshop, Ower phoros, didn't know it under roadworthy or not kept my car 2 days then told me part wasn't available in Australia. Need to order from Germany. then I found it available in Lavaton. didn't repair the car. Then I complaint to VicRoads. do not buy any car from them, if you buy it check with independent technician. when I see my sells parson Phill, told me to go workshop. then he said I can't do anything ..That how they work...
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

DrewPac24
DrewPac24Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXTREMELY HELPFUL!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

I applied for a car on a Saturday and a little over a week later I’m driving away with the car I wanted. They handled everything for me from finance to all the necessary car requirements, they even went above and beyond by driving out from Dandenong to Altona for me to get the paperwork signed. Would definitely go through them again for any future cars. Show details

Cole
Cole

I've joined the club of the unfortunate, screwed by Automax.
After months of no luck, I've written them a formal letter of complaints as per Consumer Affairs, hoping they come to the party but in case they don't does anyone who has had success in either getting repairs, replacement or refunds please advise?

Duncan Bayne

Looks like a *lot* of positive reviews - mostly from single-review accounts that joined on or near the same dates. Plus someone reporting that Automax refused a deposit refund until they removed a 1-star review.

I've reported this to the Productreview admins, hope they'll take action.

Angelina B.
Angelina B.

how tf do i get all my cash back from this place?!! bought the car on 15/03/23 just for it to break down on 21/03/23... not even a week later. the cars spent more time just sitting at 2 repair shops. their warranty service INTEGRITY CAR CARE is a COMPLETE JOKE; refusing to accept my claim because its "not specifically" what they cover. I've just sent them an email with everything that's happened and my request for a full refund. I also told them ill be going to consumer affairs if they do not reply back to me within 2 weeks.

Duncan Bayne

We went to VCAT ourselves over the lemon Automax sold us - only way we could get them to repair the transmission. Feel free to PM me for any info on how it went & the approach we took.

I sent you a message Duncan. Thank you

Brand Manager for AutoMax? Claim your listing.