Cheap comes at a price

KKK

KKKSydney, NSW

Good product, good price

Bought two products recently. Only reason for 4 star is that they cannot deliver to Australia Post Parcel Locker. The goods were small enough to fit in any Parcel Locker. I asked the courier why not? He mentioned his company is not allowed to deliver to Parcel Locker. Just as well I was home the day my goods arrived as I did not get any SMS or notice on when it will be delivered. Perhaps, Automative Superstore should consider an additional courier that can deliver to Parcel Locker. I will still buy from Auto Superstore, but may want to do pickup in future.

Lynette Fish

Lynette FishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great polish for Motorhomes

Great to keep my older motor home protected and looking fantastic. Makes washing it an easy hose off too. My old motor is still white, not like others that have yellowed with age. Just love it!

Slick

SlickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Really fast delivery & very good price, The parts were ordered on a Sunday & they arrived on the Tuesday. The parts were easy to find on the site & comparing price was easy

Citrine H.

Citrine H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Just awesome!

Finally decided which model (jumpstarter) to buy Monday ... was delivered by Wednesday. Product was even better than expected and I'm confident it's gonna last well into the future. I'll be back on the Automotive Superstore site when I'm ready to move up to the 24v version. Highly recommend!

Terence W.

Terence W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mindboggling

I ordered a voltage regulator on 23/1/20. I rang AFTER a week, 30th ? where etc. He then out of breath, processed it, on 30th. I got it 5/2/20. 5 mins later I fixed my car. 2 weeks no car, they are in NSW not hong kong. You see 24th use ya rostored day off and have long week end. Hence the massive backlog. The company is managed by idiots. I can supply all receipts if asked to post. The courier company, not much better. Tracking said I had it already, said they picked up item 18 may 2018, seriously it got delivered next day NEVER AGAIN.

iamstu001

iamstu001Launceston, TAS

Easy.

Easy site to navigate. Knowledgeable staff. Great prices.

Bought a set of Monroe rear shocks for my 2011 Suzuki SX4 Hatchback. Arrived fuss free. Fitted no problem. Much improved ride.

Would I make a purchase here again. Yep!

I would have included a receipt to verify my purchase, but whatever it is that I'm doing wrong isn't immediately apparent to my befuddled brain at this juncture in time.

Ross

RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly the help I needed

I spent months looking, prices varied dramatically, wreckers no go repair can't do, found Automotive Superstore web site , easy to navigate, the chat line gave me confirmation (Sam it was exactly what I needed, dispatched and delivered on time in perfect nick, installed and driving that day I am wrapped.

Tony Mc

Tony McWestern District, VIC

Too shelf parts and service

Found the store easy to use, found what i was looking for easily and ended up buying a few extras the prices were so fair. Highly recommended you use them.

S3St1RRS

S3St1RRSRobertson

Quick and successful spring change.

I had to replace springs in my sons Subaru Forester. I found King springs at Automotove Superstore and used their part guide. The process was quick, the springs were at the best price I’d seen and they were delivered in a couple of days.
Fitted perfectly with a little YouTube advice, couldn’t be happier with the service and results.

Lynda T.Peel, WA

They fixed the problems

Ordered online. The communication could use some improvement (they didn't have what I ordered in stock, but didn't tell me this. It took some unanswered emails and very abrupt phone call to get anywhere). I had the audio manager ring me and we worked something out where I swapped for a head unit they had in stock, the order was shipped out that afternoon.
They went out of their way to help me when the useless courier lost my parcel. Would i use them again? If it's sent via Aussie post and not Couriers Please!!
Communication 3/10
Customer Service 9/10
Courier service they used 0/10

Service Over and Above

At short notice I ordered a NOCO Genius Boost GB40 for a camping trip. I Placed the order on Monday and called to check delivery time. The staff member I dealt with was happy and helpful, keeping me up to date with their efforts, and did everything to ensure the item arrived by Friday - the day before I left. Outstanding!

All good

Parts delivered as ordered. A slight lag between placing order and goods being dispatched however was kept informed throughout the process and goods arrived intact within 24 hours of dispatch.

Jimmy

JimmyCentral West, NSW

Frustrating

Poor communication and slow shipping and handling times. My order hasn’t changed status in 3 business days. Tried to make contact but no response in over 24 hours. Will definitely consider shipping elsewhere.

Rolf

RolfSydney, NSW

exactly what i needed

part was exactly what i ordered and needed brand new everything worked straight away after fitting the component i had absolute no dramas with compatibility i also needed the part asap and got fast delivery

Eric01

Eric01Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great to deal with.

Fast shipping , easy to use website ,item was packed well with extra bubble wrap as it was a GPS, would highly recommend and would use again , only thing is product review want a minum of 30 words

Godson

GodsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Monroe GT Sports Shocks for VE Commodore Shortened

Ve Commodore Monroe GT Rear Shocks Shortened. A necessity for SSL King Springs. Noticed a difference straight away. Comfortable to drive and great value for money. Will purchase front shocks next.

Andrew Willis

Andrew WillisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Already have things in mind to purchase

All at Automotive Superstore thank you for your quick and reliable service, it saved me a few dollars buying and as a first time customer be assured that it wont be my last. already have things in mind to purchase

Don M.

Don M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to find easy to deal with

The online store was very easy to navigate to find the correct parts for my vehicle in their extensive catalogue with prompt dispatch and delivery. Highly recommend this great service

No one cheaper !

After searching the internet for NGK oxygen sensors & NGK platinum spark plugs for an LS1 motor, Automotive Super Store was the cheapest out of everyone delivered to my doorstep! There spark plugs were $3:99 cheaper per plug than Supercheap Auto!!! What's that tell you? An easy to navigate website to find what you're looking for, so see for yourself & give them a try !

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Hi
Reference Order #100095766 Placed and paid for 24/10/2019
Its been 3 weeks since my order was placed and paid for. The status in my account shows it is in progress. I have sent 2 emails, Monday and Tuesday this week, requesting a status of delivery and to date there has been no reply. I have rang your 1300 number over 6 times and each time I get the busy message and to email my request.
Im getting anxious about my order.
Please inform me when you will be dispatching my ordered parts and the projected delivery date.

Reference Order #100098080 Placed and paid for 7/11/2019
Please inform me when you will be dispatching my ordered part and the projected delivery date.

I am trying to remain positive with doing business with you, however as time progresses your lack of response is making it difficult.

Kind regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

Sorry you couldn't get through we have been inundated with calls lately i'll have one of our customer service staff call you ASAP.

glenn
glenn

You'll probably receive the incorrect part when it does arrive anyway

Tony w
Tony w

They only order parts from the supplier when you place a order, that's why it takes so long. They don't have a warehouse in castle hill because I work across the road from them, the office is tiny.

Stephen

Stephenasked

Hi Where's my order? #100076606 placed on 29/6/2019 still showing picking: will that ever change? what happened to within 1-3 days business commitment time? will i ever receive my parts ordered? or do i get a refund? Regards Stephen

Alfred Ulbrich

Alfred Ulbrichasked

Hi I am chasing an order 100066341 placed on 18th of April can you advise please. Also your 1300 phone number is not working. Regards Alfred Ulbrich

Brett C.
Brett C.

Not my order (100061861) which I have already received, and the part has been fitted. Brett Cutler

Get an answer from our members and Automotive Superstore representatives