Automotive Superstore

Automotive Superstore

3.3

Placed an order, no correspondence via email or phone for over a week...

Took my money and never responded to emaild

Customer service was good prior to ordering, once I placed my order of over $1000 they don't open or respond to any calls, emails, or messages. I'm still trying to get my products, worst service I have ever received.

purple_fury

purple_furyBrisbane

Do not shop here

These guys are scammers!!
This company takes your money and they do not send the item out, they do not return your emails or answer phone calls, you have been warned!!!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Automotive Superstore compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Tracey B.

Tracey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid This company

Been waiting over 6 weeks for my order to be shipped. They dont respond to emails or answer phones something dodgy going on. They keep blaming covid but there is no excuse for not updating customers. Terrible Terrible service. Avoid this company at all cost

Great Service

Great product ,have used this gear box filter before and it is very easy fit,good price,and very fast delivery.I found it was easy to navigate the store listings and find what i need .

Its wheely wheely good - yes, its a steering wheel!

Quickly found what I wanted, easy to navigate website, and it was at a very competitive price, and delivery was on time and intact - can't expect any better than that!

DEe

DEe

Static Sunshade

Second time I’ve purchased from these guys. Couldn’t be happier or giver any higher review. Product delivered very promptly, both times, within 3-5 days.
One item was out of stock and the staff member recommended these static sunshades. Absolutely perfect. Bought a second one. Would definitely recommend and will definitely shop here again. A1 service.

Simon D.

Simon D.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammers will take your money with no conscience at all angry angry angry

purchased two orders from them no contact at all cannot call them they wont answer the phones waiting weeks for my purchases its almost like they dont even exist, i strongly advise against purchasing from them unless you like to throw your money away its sad they treat there customers like this i will not give up till i get my money back my complaint is one of many regarding zero customer service and receiving nothing for there hard earned money how can they be still operating our money is probably being used to fund a cult who knows.

Worst experience ever

Scott

ScottBrisbane City

Worst service in over 20yrs shopping online

Immediately respond to enquiries before placing an order....then ignore you for weeks after they fail to deliver. Only respond when taken to fair trading.
Phones always turned off, zero email support. I would guess they've been cut off by some suppliers..

Scammers

Ordered parts, Expensive alpine speakers that never arrived, won’t answer e mail or phone, total scam, Ring the phone number, get put on hold then get a recorded message to e mail them

Fast and efficient service

my order arrived the day after it was dispatched from Sydney to the Gold Coast, so you can't get much better than that. All goods were delivered and of good quality.

Pathetic service

Dont use these guys or trust them with your money. They have taken my money and not delivered any product. There is no communication either by email or phone. The phone system is pathetic, after waiting on for 10mins they hang up. They are real good at blaming covid and not following up. I have been into the store and said they would followup with a contact to me, nothing. Im still waiting guys!!! Email me even.
Avoid the frustration of dealing with Automotivesuper-no-support.

Brian Allan

Brian AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Great range of stock. It was easy to place my order and the items were dropped off at my door 2 days after dispatch.
The price was cheaper than I could get at the big green building.
Keep up the good service.

Quality Bump stops

Very easy to navigate the site to find what I needed
Lots of options were provided budget depending
Very efficient service and postage
Communication from payment through to postage was spot on

Sacco

SaccoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

sourced and delivered.

Delighted to find the light I was after, the delivery was exceptional,
earlier than anticipated, and will not hesitate in recommending
and or using Automotive Superstore again. Well done , thanks

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best fast and affordable

Like I said fast affordable good quality products staff stay in contact with you the hole waY from the minute of purchases till you resived you item very good will keep on buying

Jav

JavSydney, NSW

Terrible experience, no communication whatsoever either phone or email

Horrible experience, No phone communication whatsoever. need parking sensors. they advertised on their website, so went into the store to buy but none was available in the stock. Given me the option to order with the false promise to be delivered in 1 to 3 days but nothing arrived in 3 weeks. Tried to contact over the phone numerous times only once happened to talk to Daniel who promised to find out and let me know later but never came back. Wrote 2 emails without any reply. very frustrating. Due to my operation could not drive so arranged someone to take me to the store where I got the refund.

AiKI SiMS Australia

AiKI SiMS AustraliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shady company, don't lose your money

Staff were belligerent, was told dispatch in 3 days, it has been 2 weeks and no reply to numerous emails, no update on order and they don't answer calls. Support is non-existent. I have now effectively been frauded by this company and a complaint issued with ACCC. Buyer beware.

Ethan

EthanHunter Region, NSW

Very poor experience so far

I'm yet to receive it or any reply from the website about where it is. It was also apparently delivered and left at my premises even though I was home the whole time and requested it not to be.

peta p.

peta p.asked

Cancel and refund my partner's order asap you people lied and stated a item was in stock took his money now it's been 6weeks and nothing it's disgusting how you are running your business regardless of covid you know never be dishonest to make a sale !!

Rodasked

How do i get a response from your company on my order , since placing my order a month ago i have no communication from you , you have my money over $1,000 please talk to me , I saved for months to get my Audio gear , i dont have spare money , PLEASE help me here , i have sent emails 16th june and again this morning requesting an update... no response, my order #100137196 , please please respond , Rod

PRUSER101

go to fair trading online complaint quick for refund. ft deal with in a few days. ft said many complaints about lies and fraud so they will be shut down soo

Rod

I lodged a complaint to NSW Fair Trading , then sent an email to A superstore letting them know i lodged the complaint and demanded confirmation my order has been sent or immediate conformation of a refund .......
surprise surprise , within 2 hrs i receive an email from them informing there was a glitch in there ordering system and my order has now been sent ..... in 5 days my order finally arrived .... so make a complaint to Fair Trading then let them know , you may get some results as i did

Aimee G.asked

this company is a joke. I want a full refund. No communication whatsoever. I will be taking it further

Nsw fair trading or south australia? Im in south Australia