Perfect for emergencies.

After looking on the internet and shopping around I found the Noco jump starter at the Automotive Superstore, not only was the price was the cheapest the range on offer was A1 and delivery was super quick!

Thomas

ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Odyssey Battery

Easy to navigate the website and place my order online, prompt delivery would recommend you to my family
and friends. Item was fully charged and easy to install. A pleasure to do business with your company

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

New brake pads.

The service over the fone for enquires was excellent after reviewing the web site which was very easy and couldn’t believe the speed of delivery even thru Aus post,most satisfied.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Automotive Superstore compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Michael B.

Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase, great price, fast delivery

Easy to navigate store!! Great range, quality products! Will be using them again! Good communication and quick delivery! Installed parts correct fitment, exactly what i ordered right part first time!

Blake R.

Blake R.Sydney, NSW

This is fantastic

Parts where delivered within 24 hours with no problems at all, all items purchased came with very easy to understand instructions to install and use. Items were extremely easy to install

johnshadow1234

johnshadow1234Glen Waverley

Fast efficient and great product

Fast efficient and great product.
Ordered the product and was surprised how fast it came and was good quality.
Fits great hang enhances the look of my bike.
Will use Automotive Superstore again

Chris

ChrisWimmera, VIC

As slow as a snail in molasses. Be prepared to chase up your orders (if they even have them in stock!)

Excellent shopping experience

The shopping experience was first class. Once the items had been identified and determined to be in stock, the order process was easy. The items were dispatched and arrived quickly.

Gary D.

Gary D.South East Queensland, QLD

Shop service was excellent but the product itself was just about ok

The actual experience with this shop was excellent - cannot be faulted and I'd definitely shop there again. The product itself though was nothing more than average. Not the shop's fault obviously but I shan't be buying it again. I can see why it had been so massively reduced now!!

Matt

MattRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No customer service also the slowest postage have been waiting for weeks with no contact .

Paid for item on the 14th still haven’t received it have asked for refund with no contact feel like I have been scammed out of almost 200 dollars not happy

Daniel C.

Daniel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Shop here at your peril

Joe

JoeDarling Downs, QLD

Very easy to navigate, part numbers easy to find. Best prices online or in store.

Fast shipping, great price, will definitely use for all of my future automotive purchases. Would recommend to everyone. Discount codes were easy to find and saved some much needed coin.

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, and great price!

Received the lens doctor today in the mail. Great price and works amazing 10/10 would recommend! Quick delivery also. Going to order more from the same range For this amazing price!

Mike

MikeMINCHINBURY

never again

i ordered a part on 20/03/2020 7days later still no item.this is a very small item and the buisness is only 25km away from my house. sent cudtomer service an email to send but order status still In Progress? most people need parts urgently in order to get the car back on the road but obvoisly no urgency here. dissapionting!

Amazing! Perfect product support

Amazing web site with everything you could need in one place. Very easy to navigate and find exactly what you are looking for! And to top it off the support contacts are amazing to deal with and will go out of their way to help

Gabriel Fiorese

Gabriel FioresePoint Cook

Recommended

Sam from the customer service its helping a lot to get all the problem sorted trough to the Alpine. Thanks Automotive Superstore and Sam to do that for us. We really appreciate it.

Kam

KamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, product arrived early and was as described.

Great experience, easy store to navigate. Good information regarding make model etc to ensure accurate fitment. I would definitely use the store again and have no hesitation recommending to others.

HavocSydney

Pitiful Service - No Communication - AVOID

Customer S.Automotive Superstore

This has been refunded for you.

Havoc

Great, can you please email me confirmation?

JHW

JHWCanberra

Delayed order and no response to emails or phone calls

I placed an order on 1 March 2020 and sent several emails and tried calling to follow up after a couple of weeks of hearing nothing but they did not reply and when I phoned, I sat on hold multiple times for extended periods of time with no answer. The order was eventually displaced a few weeks later but no explanation as to the delay. Happy with products though.

Customer S.Automotive Superstore

Hi JHW can you please send me your order number?

Daniel Rond

Daniel RondSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service non existing

Ordered a tyre cover 13 days ago and still received nothing. Called 2 days ago and a representative said they will email shipping details.....nothing.
Now called today and was placed on hold immediately without even speaking to anyone then they hung up on me.
Never again will use this company.

Ben

Benasked

Could you please review my order 100119090
Hasn’t been shipped yet and i really need my bushes for this weekend

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Hi
Reference Order #100095766 Placed and paid for 24/10/2019
Its been 3 weeks since my order was placed and paid for. The status in my account shows it is in progress. I have sent 2 emails, Monday and Tuesday this week, requesting a status of delivery and to date there has been no reply. I have rang your 1300 number over 6 times and each time I get the busy message and to email my request.
Im getting anxious about my order.
Please inform me when you will be dispatching my ordered parts and the projected delivery date.

Reference Order #100098080 Placed and paid for 7/11/2019
Please inform me when you will be dispatching my ordered part and the projected delivery date.

I am trying to remain positive with doing business with you, however as time progresses your lack of response is making it difficult.

Kind regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

Sorry you couldn't get through we have been inundated with calls lately i'll have one of our customer service staff call you ASAP.

glenn
glenn

You'll probably receive the incorrect part when it does arrive anyway

Tony w
Tony w

They only order parts from the supplier when you place a order, that's why it takes so long. They don't have a warehouse in castle hill because I work across the road from them, the office is tiny.

Stephen

Stephenasked

Hi Where's my order? #100076606 placed on 29/6/2019 still showing picking: will that ever change? what happened to within 1-3 days business commitment time? will i ever receive my parts ordered? or do i get a refund? Regards Stephen

Get an answer from our members and Automotive Superstore representatives