Automotive Superstore

Automotive Superstore

Great product

Supplier was very helpful ,guided me through to the correct product and accessories.Fast delivery ,would be more than happy to deal with them in the future,thanks for a great experience Graham.

Need the item so I had to buy it and it's great.

This company is very helpful and know what you need in the end. This is my second time I have dealings with this company and are on the ball.
Buying more for sure.

Good supplier

My purchase was easy as i Found parts easy from a good range, self installation freight was also good as i received parts to rural Vic in 3 days, will be using this supplier again and can purchase with confidence thanks Pete

Very easy to deal with.

My first order and was required to call about delivery timing for installation, was a pleasure to deal with nothing was a problem.
Prices very competitive.
Good Range and staff knew details about what I was ordering
I will defiantly use again and would recommend.

1st time order very unsatisfied!

ordered a simple trailer part, apparently in stock. Its been 2 weeks and still no sign of it. Tracking says picking , odd for that to take 2 weeks if its in stock, must be a very large warehouse. ordered other parts for my car through eeuroparts in the states and they arrived in 4 days. Not happy Jan!

Hi Jan, This indeed is not acceptable are you please able to tell me your order number and i will fix the issue for you ASAP. I'm very sorry that we let you down.

First time customer, very satisfied

I recently ordered some parts from Automotive Superstore for the first time. Prices were competitive, website is easy to use, parts were delivered promptly (to the local PO) and I will definitely consider buying from them again.

Great service.

I found purchasing the product on line very easy. Automotive Superstore were very efficient in every way. I will purchase from them again in the future. I am very Happy.

Great experience

Had no trouble finding my way around the site. Great prices and extremely good delivery time to Sunshine coast. Very happy with my experience and will be back. Great service and thanks to all concerned. Regards Dave

Great prices and prompt delivery

Easy to search web site and good prices. Prompt delivery to Brisbane and free shipping on my order was also a bonus. I will be shopping here again in the future.

excellent pricing and prompt delivery

i was happy to find better pricing on line than local vic suppliers and prompt delivery time very happy with service and price will use this company again regards terry

Top notch customer service

Staff member made the effort to order in product that wasn’t currently available and then added to their website so I could purchase through afterpay. Top notch customer service and the chat function works a treat. Great quality product and good price as well. Highly recommend.

Highly recommended

Great price and rapid dispatch and delivery. Will use again. Highly recommended without any hesitation. Very easy to find what I wanted on the store. Very quick delivery to Western Australia.

Great price, great service & great parts

I was really pleased to find the shock absorbers I needed on line at Automotive Superstore. The price was really good & they were delivered to my house sooner than expected. I fitted them to my car straight away without any hassles and the car handles much better now. This is the first time I have used Automotive Superstore but I will be keen to use again & will recommend to my friends.

So convenient

So easy to order and such quick delivery , this is the second time we have ordered this product because the prices are reasonable.

Unbeatable service and range

Great range of products and good prices. Found what I was looking for and more. Ordered parts that were no longer available and got a call 20mins later to talk about a better product at a better price. Ordered Tuesday and got parts Thursday morning. Keep up the great work

Fantastic products, unbeatable prices

Gray products, great prices, super fast free delivery. Hugely impressed, makes a change from the usual poor service. Would not hesitate to use again or recommend to others

Fantastic service

Ordered it Monday night, public holiday, and received it by Wednesday morning. Great service. Looking forward to getting it. Hey

Car parts

Easy to find. Product so much cheaper than the main outlets even with their 40% off. Delivery cheap and quick. No complaints here. Will be ordering again in 10000km time.

parts all turned up fine

the parts are easy to install that we ordered the water pump and hoses I installed myself and no p

Perfect online shopping experience

Great mob to deal with, I ordered the wrong part and they sorted out a return process for me without any dramas. I was also able to order a few extra products that weren't on the website. Shipping was fast and great communication throughout the order process also.