Automotive Superstore

I have reviewed my review

Not impressed ordered parts on Wednesday 11/09/19 still waiting parts are floating in space somewhere today is Friday 20/09/19.
Each time I telephone up get different story

So will I use this online store again the short answer is NO

September 20th 2019 Update: I have reviewed my review

I received a phone now and advised part order will arrive next week.
Having been contacted I will update my review.
The person I spoke with was very good and we resolved my issues so happy purchase in the future.

The best in the automotive business!!!

Customer service is top notch, always helpful & friendly. Website is easy to use & offer a broad range of parts, accessories & cleaning products. Always happy to purchase from Automotive Superstore & they also offer different type of payments including Afterpay. Well done guys & keep up the good work!!! 5 Stars!!!

Great Communication and Support with Good Prices

I've purchased items from this store before and they've always been great. Support is fantastic and I recommend these guys for your specific car needs. Great service and good prices.

Great service !

Easy communication via website and email. Had such a big range and found the service great with quick postage ! Will definitely be back and will recommend !!
Thanks again to all staff

Service, Quality product at a great price, marvelous.

They advertised what I wanted for an excellent price and got it to me as quickly as possible. Kept me informed of happenings along the way. A perfect experience, thank you.

Disappointing communication

I seldom give negative reviews but, unfortunately, I will in this case. Having placed an online order I was not informed that the items were not in stock - I only found out when I queried why they had not shipped. Further attempts to find out when I could expect delivery were unsuccessful as several messages by phone and email went unanswered. Eventually I made contact with a very efficient young lady who apologised profusely and assured me she would ensure the parts shipped asap.
Parts arrived 5 days later.

Shipping issues, then rectified upon contact

We Had a delay in shipping. Upon getting in contact with the store I was assured this will be rectified ASAP. The gentlemen seemed polite and apologetic for the issue. Sending via express out of good will

Hi, Can you please provide me with your order number so i can fix this for you asap.100085990

Happy with the service

Happy with the fast service and the helpful salesmen. Great dealing with them as they helped with what I needed to make my nissan clutch work better than new thank you

Helpful friendly and showed good customer service.

Very helpful and answered all email enquires.
Offered to help with order when store was opened the next day.
Help friendly and strived to provide a great customer experience.
Site was very easy to use and find what I required gave plenty of details and provided contacts to ask any questions.

Good Price & Fast Postage

Site was very easy to use and I found the best price on the required suspension bushes.
Order was addressed very quickly and delivered the next day.
Overall great service and very happy.

Quick, Friendly and Cheap! Great customer service!

It was very easy to navigate the website, and I was quite happy with the range of products available. I had to email the team as the supplier hadn’t updated their side of the shipping details but the Automotive Supplies crew had fixed this problem for me within a 1-2 hour turnover. Thank you so much for the friendly, and great customer service!! (Matt & Sam deserve a raise ! Lol)

Horrible customer service

My parts arrive 4 weeks after purchase even though they were "instock". I called every second day after 2 weeks and was given nothing but lies. This was the first and last time I am going to purchase from Automotive SuperStore ( I guess that acronym is 100% accurate on that one) I am definitely going to be using Sparesbox from now on as they got the same part to me within 3 days AS PROMISED!!! I will recommend everyone leave Automotive SuperStore and go to Sparesbox where you actually get treated correctly and get your parts.

Hi Connor, Extremely sorry for this are you please able to provide me your order number and i'll get in touch.

10/10 Would buy again.

Have never used Automotive superstore before and almost thought it was a scam as the pricing was 50% cheaper then i could find anywhere else. Purchased a Alpine head unit and 4 days later had the item in my hands. during the process i was always kept in the loop (item being picked, item ready for postage, item posted, item delivered)

i have no issues recommending and using Automotive superstore

Worst online retailer I've encountered, I'm amazed they have a decent rating here.

Order not sent and no updates, emails ignored for days then never responded to again. I made a call to try and sort out the order, got put on hold then someone else answered, this guy told me they'd email me after explaining I needed to go back to work from my break... nothing again...

I'd understand if one person made a mistake but the 3 different people couldn't sort it out... somethings seriously wrong with the company.

Hi Phillip, Can you please send me your order number so i can see what happened. This is not up to our usual standard and i would like to find out what occurred so it doesn't happen again.It IS apparently your standard because I've since called up and supposedly we sorted it out. However here I am still waiting for the agreed upon result 4 days later. I'd dare say old mate on the phone was just being cheeky and never intended to solve the issue.

Do Not buy

Extremely Bad service, its been 3 weeks since I have ordered 4 alternators, They were promised 4-5 days, but still hasn’t been posted and no actions taken from them. Left 3 emails and left 3 phone messages, I always getting a auto answering service to leave a message. They do not reply to any of them. Got your money.

Hi Ando, Can you please supply me your order number so i can get this resolved for you.

Lights...Never been posted

Bad service, its been two weeks since I have ordered lights, but still hasn’t been posted and no actions taken from them. Wish disnt buy from this store not good service

Hi Aljay, Can you please give me your order number so i can get this resolved for you.

Never ever again

Do not use them 3 weeks to get half the order after several emails to no avail, did not advise the parts ordered were not available but took payment in full, incorrectly addressed all 3 parces even after we called to rectify this they sent the third parcel out with a wrong address and it is now lost!!

Hi, So sorry to hear about this can you please provide me with your order number so i can find out what happened.Order # 100082684Hi, I've had a look at what happened... I can see when you initially placed the order the street address you entered was not a valid address. I can see that you did contact one of our customer services rep's to get the address updated but unfortunately this was not followed through (human error on our behalf). We will make sure everything gets to you. Very sorry for the mess around.

Incredibly impressive turnaround

Have ordered 20l drums of Adblue on multiple occasions from this supplier. Always get great service. Placed the order online from Sydney warehouse on Sunday night - my order is delivered to my door in Queensland Tuesday afternoon. Quality product, great pricing and exceptional turnaround. Well done, and very happy to extend my repeat business.

Easy to install very fast delivery love it.

Brought online easy navigate on there.Came very quickly couldnt wait for the weekend to roll around to install it. Neatly packaged very solid recycled packaging to store pumps and repair kits for my bikes. Too good to throw away.

This is excellent

All is good. This is perfect and great place to order stuff for car. I will recommend it. Very good service and very quick postage. Happy to have a deal. Thanks