David

DavidHunter Region, NSW

Great company to deal with

First time purchaser from this company. Fast and efficient service, very good value for dollar, no auto parts store in my area could come close to their pricing. I will be using them again

Great prices, awesome service.

Great products, well known brands, extremely competitive prices and very quick postage. Seemed like the prices were too good to be true, I will be shopping here again and would definitely recommend!!!

Perfect fit for my car !!

Automotive superstore had a great range of products. I was look looking specifically
for a full synthetic oil for my car and the black friday specials was a great time to get a great deal. The site lets you check your cars compatibility with the product which helps greatly.

Excellent Customer Service!

Thank you for your excellent customer service & prompt delivery! Product arrive as expected and in a timely manner. Always a pleasure dealing with you.
Happy Holidays & an awesome and successful 2020!
Anna

Terry R

Terry RDuffy 2611, ACT

Awesome service

I ordered Mothers CMX Ceramic Spray Coating 710ml on Monday night (price was good) and it was delivered to my place on Thursday at lunchtime. Fantastic service, and I also received progress emails so knew what was going on with the order

UnHappy GilmorePerth, WA

No response after I ordered...Very slow in sending the product

Ordered a head unit and some other cameras on a weekend ( 1 Dec 2019), but up to now 5 Dec 2019 they have not ship my order yet. No response from my email.

In the website it says they ship orders in 1-3 days only.

UnHappy Gilmore

Order No. is 100102892. If you don't have it in stock please let me know asap.

any updates when are you going to dispatch my order?

Martin L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Parts on there site have false descriptions.

I orderd a belt tensioner for my car. The listing described it as a belt tensioner the picture showed a box for a tensioner. The description describes how important the tensioner is.They sent a pulley for the tensioner. There is no mention of a pulley. When I complained I was told there is s second picture of the item which is hidden if you order from a mobile as I did. After a lot of arguments they have offered a refund if I post back at my expense. Avoid this company.

Hi Martin,

We are happy to refund you for this sorry for the mistake.

Martin L.

I have asked for a return postage order. You refused. Your listing has a false discription and is misleading.

Perfect customer service

I am very happy and satisfied with the purchase will always buy from you and will refer you to everyone. Staff are really helpful and the products are amazing. Thank you very much.

David K

David KSydney, NSW

Car Sound System Alpine ILX - W650E

Ianthomo

IanthomoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service and support are excellent

This is the ONLY online store to buy from. They will call you to confirm compatibility with your car before you order. In one case I ordered and they called to advise the part was not suitable and recommended another. There is nothing worse than waiting for an order only to find it won't fit and then have to return it.

CeeDee57

CeeDee57Sydney

Need the great price to make up for bad service

RAV4 head unit replacement

Bought a Kenwwod unit online for my 2012 RAV4. I've fitted a few car stereos before, but there are often a few issues to solve with an after market unit. The guys there were very helpful and knowledgeable. That's why I went back to them.

Great

Nice for the ve plug and play deffinlly recommend real easy to install nothing bad too say ..... . . N n n n n n n n n n n n n

Bruno Savvas

Bruno SavvasBundaberg

Great product

Excellent price and product is just perfect.
Fast delivery with tracking very happy with the whole purchasing experience.
Very easy web page to navigate and all prices were very competitive
Simple to install radio into car.

Stormguard fully waterproof car cover autotecnica.

Car cover very easy to put on car,fit car perfectly has straps that go under car to secure in stormy and windy conditions.has four air vents to circulate air..because of good fit looks fantastic..highly recommend

Keith D

Keith DRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic

My mechanic said the steering rack end bush needed replacing and he was unable to find one anywhere so would not pass rego inspection ...but after a long search the guys at Automotive Superstore come up with the part and it was shipped to me quickly..very happy now car is back on road.

Aussienut

AussienutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incorrect delivery of ordered components

Ordered for Toyota Prado however installation kit for Volkswagen was included . Returned the incorrect kit via post but unable to installed new stereo this weekend as planned to surprise my wife. It will be fixed but QA checks need to be more thorough.

Nirmal Sidhu

Nirmal SidhuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very quick and prompt service

Lot of product to choose from Service was quick. Product Description was correct. Comparatively cheap. Installer by the professional. Customer service was responsive.

But little more information about product will help.

Dunnster64

Dunnster64South East Queensland, QLD

Best product, Well priced, into my hands quickly

These guys will do well. Great range of products available, priced well, and ability to receive them promptly. I was delighted to find them. I will most definately be a returning customer when needed.
Thank you.

Brake pads

One product was slightly difficult to locate but a quick phone call helped. The web page did lag considerably but that may have been the device I used. Overall I was happy with the store

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Hi
Reference Order #100095766 Placed and paid for 24/10/2019
Its been 3 weeks since my order was placed and paid for. The status in my account shows it is in progress. I have sent 2 emails, Monday and Tuesday this week, requesting a status of delivery and to date there has been no reply. I have rang your 1300 number over 6 times and each time I get the busy message and to email my request.
Im getting anxious about my order.
Please inform me when you will be dispatching my ordered parts and the projected delivery date.

Reference Order #100098080 Placed and paid for 7/11/2019
Please inform me when you will be dispatching my ordered part and the projected delivery date.

I am trying to remain positive with doing business with you, however as time progresses your lack of response is making it difficult.

Kind regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

Sorry you couldn't get through we have been inundated with calls lately i'll have one of our customer service staff call you ASAP.

glenn
glenn

You'll probably receive the incorrect part when it does arrive anyway

Stephen

Stephenasked

Hi Where's my order? #100076606 placed on 29/6/2019 still showing picking: will that ever change? what happened to within 1-3 days business commitment time? will i ever receive my parts ordered? or do i get a refund? Regards Stephen

Alfred Ulbrich

Alfred Ulbrichasked

Hi I am chasing an order 100066341 placed on 18th of April can you advise please. Also your 1300 phone number is not working. Regards Alfred Ulbrich

Brett C.
Brett C.

Not my order (100061861) which I have already received, and the part has been fitted. Brett Cutler

Get an answer from our members and Automotive Superstore representatives