Automotive Superstore

Automotive Superstore

Brilliant service.

Excellent pricing, and very prompt despatch. Could not fault their service, and the website is extremely user friendly. Will definitely use this supplier again, as I found that they kept me informed all the way with despatch details.

Easy, quick and simple

Simple to use online for newcomers. As a first time buyer of motor products, I was able to navigate my way through the site and order exactly what I needed. Materials and resources came within two days of purchasing straight to my doorstep. Will definitely use again.

Dishonest operator with shocking customer service.

Shocking customer service. Very quick to take your money but not willing to tell you the product you ordered is not available. Promised delivery within three days. Still waiting with no follow up. “I’m just checking your order in the warehouse now, I’ll call you right back” still waiting for a phone call. I will not be referring any of my customers to you nor will I ever purchase again from you. Disgraceful customer service.

Product and Shopping experience exceeded expectations

The Automotive Superstore website was very easy to navigate through to find a good selection of quality vehicle Audio systems, detailing full descriptions, specifications and features on each product.
The installation process of my New Kenwood radio was relatively easy with no problems expected during the process. The included user and installation instructions were very easy to understand and follow.
Well done Automotive Superstore in making things easy for the customer.

A great shopping experience

The service was exceptional and I’m not kidding. After some poor experiences with other Australian retailers online I had all but given up on buying locally and started looking at overseas sellers, But stumbled upon these guys.
I’m glad I did, they are now my first stop when I’m shopping for car audio.
I’m a very happy customer

Thank you for the kind words we try our best!

Bad All

Took days for me to actually identify the supposed right part. Multiple calls to your company. I was told your vin number system was not working. I was asked to ring a Holden dealer to get their original part number and call back again. The part was supplied and the electrical connection points did not match the original part (starter motor). When I called back about the connections I was told that there was not mechanical expertise to discuss the problem, and I needed to ring another company. I intend to change the connection on the car to match the new starter motor, but the supply from your company was a nightmare. I don't see how I could possibly use your store again or recommend you to others.

We are very sorry for the experience you had here. The reason we asked for the original part number is that the VIN number you provided doesn't resolve correctly which means it's not possible to recommend parts based on the VIN. In this case we revert back to cross referencing off genuine part numbers. Unfortunately the cross reference our supplier had was not 100% accurate which is why the plugs did not match. We requested you speak with the manufacturer directly as this is usually the fastest way to fix issues like this as having us in the middle can slow down the process however we are more than happy to do this. Once again we are very sorry you didn't have a great experience this isn't usually the case unfortunately your particular vehicle is very tricky when it comes to starter motors.No - the sales person said the vin number system was not working - not that the vin number was wrong or couldn't be resolved. The experience was awful and this un-named response is weak as well. Are you actually going to do something about the incorrect part you sent me, or just write this weak reply?Hi Lawrence, We have had numerous staff members contact you and try to help you have been rude and belligerent to all of them. All we are trying to do is get the information we need to get you the correct part however you keep insisting that there is some conspiracy that we are trying to gather information to help ourselves. We have approved a full refund and sent you out a return label. Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do to help you as we will not tolerate people being rude towards our customer service staff.

WARNING Do not buy anything from this site!!!!

Absolutely shocking customer service from these guys, parts don't fit and they won't believe you!!! Not willing to reimburse any postage costs at all. Out of pocket and waste of time dealing with these people, totally unapologetic about the major stuff around they have caused me. Pretty upset to say the least. Will never buy from auto superstore ever again!!! Also sting you with a 20% restocking fee just to rub salt in the wounds of lost money on postage their and back again. Not happy!!!!

Best online automotive parts store in Australia.

The Automotive Superstore is a proper online store selling a huge range of automotive parts and accessories. The range is massive and my orders have always been delivered quickly. Pricing is realistic and stable unlike other stores which always seem to have some crazy deal going on that doesn’t quite apply to the product you want.

Great product, great price, great service

Easy to navigate site to find what I wanted.
Prompt delivery.
Easy instructions for self install

I would recommend this site to anyone seeking automotive accessories and other auto needs for all the reasons set out above.

Al

Purchased a Safari Snorkel.

Australian made product, which had easy instructions. The delivery was unbelievably fast, 2 days. Excellent phone contact service, giving us the information we required prior to purchase. A great company & product.

Narva wiring loom

I purchased a Narva wiring loom after checking the net
price was very competitive
Delivery was very fast
would use again They updated me daily with delivery tracking
no problem dont know where they are but was good

Usual great setvice

As usual advice and service from Albert was first class. Website has plenty of product detail, but Albert was able to provide specific guidance on my project. That is my 27 words.

Great online help and quality products!

High quality of components. Great online service and support. The online staff assessed my selection against my vehicle details and confirmed the parts were suitable.
Installed the parts myself and saved a fortune.

NOCO GB70 Boost HD 2000A UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter

The site was very easy to navigate, the product was despatched very quickly and would recommend Automotive Superstore to anyone in the future.
Excellent to deal with and the product was received promptly

Very Efficient and Helpful

The parts were in stock at Melbourne and I live 3 hours drive away in country Victoria.
I ordered a special RYCO fuel filter for a Honda Civic.
I spoke with someone in Sydney over the phone who confirmed the stock on the Tuesday.
The item arrived on Friday via courier. I was impressed how quick and efficient this company operates.
The packaging was first class and the tracking system employed first class.

Wonderful helpful people

The guys at the Auto superstore assisted me in making the correct product choices for my needs. They gave honest experienced opinions of different products and their suggested uses. Were never pushy in the sales pitch towards myself,only helpful. Shipping was fast.Be sure to get in touch with the staff if you have questions or need advice about certain products. The staff are there to help you out. Will surely be back in the future to update more mechanical equipment that needs attention. Highly recommended....

Perfect transaction.

First class transaction, and courteous and professional communication displayed by Hannah. Took only 5 days for my Fullriver battery to arrive in Central Vic. Would recommend this company, easy to deal with and communicate with. Regards Bruce

Full marks for packing

Secure packing of filter element ensured undamaged arrival. Have no qualms about dealing with this supplier again. Finding oil and filter and "filling the cart" was easy and relatively quick delivery with tracking provided

Really good dashcam

Thank you very much for this dash cam. It was well worth waiting for. The Clarity of the videos is amazing. The dashcam I purchased was a DOD ls475w. I will definitely buy from you again in the future many thanks indeed. Martin

Good Service Great Prices Fast Shipping

I came across Automotive Superstore whilst researching Head Units for my car and was pleasantly surprised by their competitive prices, especially compared to the likes of Supercheap. Upon checking through reviews i came across a few where customers reckoned it took them over 2 weeks to get their stuff, and staff didn't reply back etc, blah blah, well, I decided nothing ventured nothing gained... At first I spoke with Joe who was extremely helpful, and friendly. He assisted in finding the correct bits for my new head unit and so on. He also confirmed that my order went through after some issues with the website and the shipping side of things. After placing the order, there was a slight delay with the shipping side of things, but nothing major. I spoke a few times with Sam who was great advising me of what was happening with my goods. Postage was very quick! Especially from Sydney to Launceston, and upon receiving the order, everything was packed well, no damage and all correct. I couldn't recommend these guys enough, not only for being competitive and alot cheaper with their prices, but the service as well.