AutoMove.com.au

AutoMove.com.au

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AutoMove.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6

Holly
    Holly

These people are terrible

Today I rang Automovers vas I recieved a text saying my car was meant to be delivered TOMORROW and was told my car is delayed 6 weeks as truck drivers have quit because they don't want a covid vaccine and the company doesn't want to mandate it. OK but apologise,warn me,work out a solution,have a plan in place because this has been inevitable for a while! When I raised this I was told that the Pfizer vaccine is experimental, to look at the Pfizer website and to not believe mainstream media. When I then spoke to the manager , I again was given antivax rhetoric Wtaf?Where is my car!!

None none
    None noneGoldfields, WA

Do Not Trust/Use This Company

Ashlee
    AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not go here!

My car was smashed and broken into while sitting at the depot. They didn’t contact me until 2 days later. I never once got an apology. I had to call multiple times to get an update because they didn’t bother to call me once. The man was so rude, everytime I would try to speak he would yell at me or hang up. I paid to have ‘goods in car’ as I was moving from Melbourne to qld and things were stolen. I also paid to have my car delivered to my house but ended up having to go pick it up because they did not drop it off in the time frame given. (10-14 business days). Not sure if the ‘good’ reviews on here are fake one from family and friends because I’ve personally heard and received nothing but an unprofessional service.

Simone
    SimoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

amazing service

Can I say from start to finish we could not praise your company enough for the service you provided.
    Not only were we quoted the best price but everyone that we had to deal with from yourselves to the gentlemen that collected the vehicle from our home address to the guy that dropped the vehicle off in Gold Coast were amazing people and very friendly.

We were advised vehicle would take between 7-12 days to arrive and exactly 7 days later vehicle arrived at destination.

So once again thank you very much for your amazing service and would highly recommend your services to anyone looking at moving or transporting their vehicles

Andrew
    AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Emma was awesome. Knowledgeable, organized and so helpful

Spoke to Emma about moving a car from Brisbane to Melbourne. Efficient, clear and thoughtful in the way she helped me solve my logistics issues. All in all it took about ten minutes to find me the right carrier, time slot and a good price. I would definitely use the service again. Thank you!

Brooke is so unprofessional and unhelpful

As above- she keeps getting her name removed off reviews and then adding fake reviews with her name in them to seem like she is actually good at her job.

andriyas t.
    andriyas t.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst company to deal with [Name Removed] was unprofessional

Worst company to deal with [Name Removed] was unprofessional to deal with they damaged my car and forged the damage paper but I have before and after pics to prove it

• +1Thumbnail

Outstanding customer service

Booking made at very short notice, Brooke was fantastic to deal with. The guys waited back at the Smithfield depot to enable us to drop off the car late on the Friday afternoon prior to Easter. It arrived today, which was great service with all the problems from flooding on the roads between Sydney and the Gold Coast.

Giuseppe R.
    Giuseppe R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome company

Recently moved my car from cairns to Melbourne. Had trouble with other companies because of my ground clearance, brooke was extremely helpful and found a carrier to help me move my car. Came 2 days before the original ETA. Have recommended your company to all my mates. Cheers

Customer service Auto Move

Brooke is always able to help us achieve the best outcome for our clients in a fast and efficient way. Her assistance helps me do my job which keeps my clients happy

simon b.
    simon b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Car Transport from Sydney to Melbourne

Booked my BMW for shipping from Sydney to Melbourne mid January. Received a call from the office to collect the car a day early as it arrived to depot before schedule. Very happy with the Communication and over all service. Thanks again

Daniel O.
    Daniel O.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Thank you for the team at automove, my arrived to Melbourne in perfect condition and before time. Very happy with the car transport service will most definitely user your website again.

Luba
    LubaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable company, smooth process

No fuss process, any questions answered, reliable service, competitive pricing. Brooke is very professional and client oriented. No wonder this company is in the business for many years. Highly recommended!

Feedback

Amazing service, affordable prices and friendly staff. They moved my car from Melbourne to Sydney smoothly and on time. The whole process was explained promptly and thoroughly. I highly recommend them.

Highly recommended

Highly recommended, everything went smoothly, my car was delivered on time in perfect condition, A big thank you to automove team in particularly to Brook for doing a fantastic job.