VIC, NSW, SA, etc...

1.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (8)
BUNYIP

BUNYIP Central, SA

Winnebago Alpine T4600 Mazda

I will never buy another product from this company. Promises broken, lied to and delivered a brake defective dangerous vehicle.

Tamber

TamberGippsland, VIC

Misleading and Deceptive Conduct used by salesman

Salesman used Misleading and Deceptive Conduct when selling me a van. Was pressured into signing a contract, and was not fully informed of the risks involved. Though he knew I did not have finance he told me that it didn't matter, that I just had to place a $3000 deposit on a van. When the finance was declined he refused to refund me. I am now currently speaking to the ACCC and trying to get this resolved to get my money back. Next stop will be Consumer Affairs VIC. Keep away!!

Natalie T.

Natalie T.Northern Region, NSW

Terrible service

Michael took my credit card details and said he would hold the van for 2 weeks while we waited for our insurance to process. I called him on the 14th day to finalise purchase and he said he sold it to a local couple would paid cash. Called a dealer on the east coast and he has heard of Michael and the terrible customer service he offers. It would not be worth your time talking with Michael at AVAN Super Centre in Campbellfield.

Kaye

KayeCanberra 2600, ACT

A Great experience

Just purchased the Avan Aspire 555 from Nowra. The team Anthony, Steve and Rob could not have done more to help us with our purchase and gave us a good deal. We walked in, fell in love with the van and wanted to take it then and there as we had traveled from Canberra. They managed to make that happen for us and we were very grateful.

Waiting Long

Waiting Long

Lack of Integrity

We bought a brand new A-Van Cruiseliner Adventure Plus.
Within days the door handle fell off in our hands. It is secured by very short screws.
A curtain fastener fell off
A screw to hold the gas pipe up underneath the van was missing.
The two vents were warped. From the reviews I see A-van have known about this for years but continue to sell an inferior product.
The Finch HB9000 underbunk air conditioner barely works. It cools the van by one degree. They have known about this issue for at least two years and yet continue to promote a van with air conditioning knowing full well it doesn't work in a Cruiseliner.
A-van keep referring back to the retaile. The retailer keeps referring back to A-van.
It is not integral.

Not even lousy service, just none!

poor service and could not care less

andy b

andy bSouthern and Hills, SA

Extremely happy

Bob Jan Scott and all the staff were extremely helpful with the purchase of our new Avan 564 everything we asked for was carried out with fo fuss would recomend Avan Adelaide
to anyone looking for a new van
Andrew and Jenny Ba0

Jane

JaneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Satisfied customer

Our Aspire 587-1 is one year old. Experienced a few minor problems but these have been attended to at times to suit both, and we too lose 2 days returning and collecting our van. The staff have always been attentive and repairs carried out to our expections.

No pride

Used motor homes are filthy and over priced. How can you be expected to spend over $100,000 on something that you cannot even assess properly.
Avan Super Centre you should try having some pride in what you sell.

Bob Lineage

Bob LineageMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service problem with my Avan Aliner

I phoned 03 5945 4500 with a service problem with my Avan Aliner and spoke courteously to a Mr. Steve Doherty. He was off hand and did not show any care or concern with my problem. He was not helpful at all. I feel unhappy with the service I received from the Avan Melbourne Manufacturing/Service Dept. and would not recommend them to anyone.

ChrisMelbourne

Thinking of buying an Avan this weekend? Don't bother.

OK this is an update to my first review. I can say Avan spent 5 weeks fixing my van but fix it they did except for the airconditioner which had the plenum tube missing. Rather than wait another 5 weeks i had it fixed myself. I am reasonably happy with my van but customer service is a dirty word at Avan. Have a look at other reviews and you can see its a common thread.
Have fun and I'll see you out there.

Chris

I did myself a favour and got rid of it, it was rubbish.

Marg

MargGladstone Park

Terrible cruise liner

After sale service and product are terrible.Not enough space to wright all the problems dean exp:lost the spare weel due to poor wellding and the rest.If anyone is interested I can supply photos (plenty of them).Please if U intend to buy this product consider the rewiews, because I did't. In ten months we used it twice, and after every outhing had to take it back for repair,but before that waited two months each time.THEY WERE very busy.

Terree

Terree

good friendly service

Alan and I had the 1st service today of our Golf Maxi 501. We were very impressed with friendly staff. We cannot thank Paul enough for all the help he gave us.

SCH

SCHKeilor Downs

Only responded to Emails after I rang. No communication or updates on requested work to be carried out waited 2 days and still no phone call.Everyone that you spoke to had a different line for the delay.Since I arrived home I discovered a damaged rear left hand foot (stabiliser) pad broken and the stainless steel spring flattened by a forklift tyne,in fairness to the company I never notified them of the problem.I don't have the energy or the time to return.They have lost me full stop.

DebboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If only the people who built it used more than 1 screw

Spent $30k only to have to fix things ourselves. Lock barrel fell out of door 1st time used, filmed it & sent to AVAN, the door latch on roof only has 1 screw as has most of the cupboard doors & curtain rods. The table is screwed on uneven making it wobble. Not able to drop van off on a weekend to have issues resolved & pick up the next week, hubby needs to take days off to drop off & pick up.
Update 2nd time using it & the water pump no longer

Bee K

Bee KAdelaide

8 months and waiting!

Bob

Bob

I have found life without the AVAN just wonderful

Richo

RichoVictoria

Old fashion liars

After doing a deal with the salesmen we decided the very next day to cancel the deal for personnel reason. Well within the three day cooling off period these crooks still won't acknowledge my emails or phone calls.
Typical sales men that are your best friend up until money is handed over. Why tell me in the first instance getting my deposit back won't be a problem but then to never follow through and ignore me like I don't exist. Stay away from these crooks!