Avan

Avan

NSW, SA, TAS, VIC and WA

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

andy b

andy bSouthern and Hills, SA

Extremely happy

Bob Jan Scott and all the staff were extremely helpful with the purchase of our new Avan 564 everything we asked for was carried out with fo fuss would recomend Avan Adelaide
to anyone looking for a new van
Andrew and Jenny Ba0

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Store LocationWinsor Gardens

JaneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Satisfied customer

Our Aspire 587-1 is one year old. Experienced a few minor problems but these have been attended to at times to suit both, and we too lose 2 days returning and collecting our van. The staff have always been attentive and repairs carried out to our expections.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Date PurchasedJune 2018
Store LocationAvan Super Centre

No pride

Used motor homes are filthy and over priced. How can you be expected to spend over $100,000 on something that you cannot even assess properly.
Avan Super Centre you should try having some pride in what you sell.

Store LocationCampbell field
Bob Lineage

Bob LineageMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service problem with my Avan Aliner

I phoned 03 5945 4500 with a service problem with my Avan Aliner and spoke courteously to a Mr. Steve Doherty. He was off hand and did not show any care or concern with my problem. He was not helpful at all. I feel unhappy with the service I received from the Avan Melbourne Manufacturing/Service Dept. and would not recommend them to anyone.

Date PurchasedApril 2016
Store LocationAvan Adelaide

ChrisMelbourne

Thinking of buying an Avan this weekend? Don't bother.

OK this is an update to my first review. I can say Avan spent 5 weeks fixing my van but fix it they did except for the airconditioner which had the plenum tube missing. Rather than wait another 5 weeks i had it fixed myself. I am reasonably happy with my van but customer service is a dirty word at Avan. Have a look at other reviews and you can see its a common thread.
Have fun and I'll see you out there.

Marg

MargGladstone Park

Terrible cruise liner

After sale service and product are terrible.Not enough space to wright all the problems dean exp:lost the spare weel due to poor wellding and the rest.If anyone is interested I can supply photos (plenty of them).Please if U intend to buy this product consider the rewiews, because I did't. In ten months we used it twice, and after every outhing had to take it back for repair,but before that waited two months each time.THEY WERE very busy.

Terree

Terree

good friendly service

Alan and I had the 1st service today of our Golf Maxi 501. We were very impressed with friendly staff. We cannot thank Paul enough for all the help he gave us.

SCH

SCHKeilor Downs

Only responded to Emails after I rang. No communication or updates on requested work to be carried out waited 2 days and still no phone call.Everyone that you spoke to had a different line for the delay.Since I arrived home I discovered a damaged rear left hand foot (stabiliser) pad broken and the stainless steel spring flattened by a forklift tyne,in fairness to the company I never notified them of the problem.I don't have the energy or the time to return.They have lost me full stop.

If only the people who built it used more than 1 screw

Spent $30k only to have to fix things ourselves. Lock barrel fell out of door 1st time used, filmed it & sent to AVAN, the door latch on roof only has 1 screw as has most of the cupboard doors & curtain rods. The table is screwed on uneven making it wobble. Not able to drop van off on a weekend to have issues resolved & pick up the next week, hubby needs to take days off to drop off & pick up.
Update 2nd time using it & the water pump no longer

Bee K

Bee KAdelaide

8 months and waiting!

Bob

Bob

I have found life without the AVAN just wonderful

Richo

RichoMelbourne

Old fashion liars

After doing a deal with the salesmen we decided the very next day to cancel the deal for personnel reason. Well within the three day cooling off period these crooks still won't acknowledge my emails or phone calls.
Typical sales men that are your best friend up until money is handed over. Why tell me in the first instance getting my deposit back won't be a problem but then to never follow through and ignore me like I don't exist. Stay away from these crooks!

Maxine

Maxineasked

We have an avan aspire 587 1, took delivery may 30th 19, we have had the thetford fridge replaced but todays problem is we have got fuse problems...we have replaced 1 fuse, all itemsthat are connected to 240v and 12v..including the fridge are not working..item like electric jug, microwave will work...is this a curcuit breaker problem?

Jane

Hi Maxine - we have never had any refrigerator problems. One fuse problem associated with the outside strip light - Avan Super Centre Campbellfield repaired same under warranty - good service as we are not in Melbourne they fitted in with us when we where able to get back there.

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

Avan VIC, Geelong

Avan WA, Osborne Park

Avan WA, Osborne Park

Avan WA, Bunbury

Avan WA, Bunbury

CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Contact Number +61 3 5248 2666+61 3 59 4545451300 104 09002 6331 0747+61 2 6652 1515+61 2 4970 4131+61 2 4422 4200+61 2 6584 1555+61 8 8261 8442+61 3 6391 9165+61 8 6240 760008 6240 7600
Address134/136 Bellarine Hwy, Newcomb VIC 3219, Australia7/11 Webster Way, Pakenham VIC 3810, Australia1872 Sydney Rd, Campbellfield VIC 3061, Australia59/61 Sydney Rd, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia14/380 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour New South Wales 2450, Australia57 Alliance Ave, Morisset NSW 2264, Australia334 Princes Hwy, Bomaderry NSW 2541, Australia183 Hastings River Dr, Port Macquarie NSW 2444, Australia494 North East Road, Windsor Gardens SA 5087, Australia139 Evandale Rd, Western Junction TAS 7212, Australia397 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park Western Australia 6017, Australia2 Vasse St, South Bunbury WA 6230, Australia
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Online Live Chat NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
After Sales ServiceYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes