AvaTrade

AvaTrade

Khalid abbasi

Khalid abbasiWyndham vale

Worst Customer Service you won't be able to start s

I sent them emails no reply, long waited for chat no positive reply .. called them 3 time got disconnected every time before reaching customer service rep.
    after reading my comments you will think I must have done something very wrong. so you are welcome to try it your self and please let me know how did you do.
    Worst Customer Service you won't be able to start so forget about getting along.
    I started and finished with them in 2 days and I won't and will never go back to them.
    they don't respond to your emails, telephone calls, they hangup calls without attending, their customer service is so arrogant that you will feel like they are the actual customers,

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avatrade Steal Money From Clients

Avatrade stole my money. I deposited money into a trading account, confirmed by my bank, they state they never received it. I have attempted for almost 2 weeks to get my money back. They are thieves. Do Not trade with this company.