2AvaTrade

60% · 127 · 35%

1.0
Rates and Fees
2.0
Brand Manager for AvaTrade? Claim your listing.

Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.Sydney, NSW

AvaTrade

I recovered $13,332 worth of Bitcoin through a triangulation expert at mustangggrc@ gmail. com. Mustang Tech is the best tech expert you need to help you recover your lost credit cards, bitcoin or forex investment. They are best in assisting victims in receiving reimbursement, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation. They can be contacted by email attached.
Johnathan Ogando
Johnathan Ogando

A lost investment

This deal cost me $8,000 in investment. My colleague happened to have some legal connections, so he took my problem to the police first, and then the practitioners at [wor] [con] s [u] [l] [t] .[d] worked on getting the entire sum back for me, and they were successful. They seem to prey on unsuspecting folks.
Willow
WillowSydney, NSW

Not a smooth experience

After being their customer for years and having invested money and giving them lots of profits, I decided to withdraw the entire balance from my account. I initiated the withdrawal request, and the system prompted me to enter my card number which I did, But, after few days, I didnt received my money. Upon checking my account, I noticed that the withdrawal had been refused. This happened repeatedly with different cards. I noticed they had charged me 50 euros for inactivity fees! despite my several attempts to open the account and initiate withdrawal they never want to approve until l lnvoIve apexchargeback to retrieve m.y funds, I have nothing to do here ever. Also avatrade customer service team seemed to be unavailable during weekends.
Matt
Matt2 posts

Cannot remove funds

These guys are scammers and these positive reviews are fake. I haven't been able to remove my funds for a year.
Rates and Fees
Lachlan F.
Lachlan F.

Popular one

Even if you are far from trading, I bet you have heard of AvaTrade at least once. The company is an online broker that has been in the game for a substantial time and has much positive feedback from customers and key figures from the industry.
I pretty much like the amount of assets company provide. Different classes of products give an opportunity to take advantage of different market situations that may increase your chances for a profitable trade.
Arthur
Arthur

I'm ok with the environment so far

I quickly adapted to the environment here. Somehow the company managed to create such an infrastructure that is on the one hand is magnetizing, on the other one is rather corny.
That's something I call perfect marketing. You create a product, release it on the market and it blows up. Inflow of customers is endless and that also tells about quality.
Max
Max

The perfect broker

Yes, I understand how it looks from the outside. But for me this broker turned out to be perfect. Thanks to his services I get a great income.
Roy Johns
Roy Johns

Investing opportunity

I heard that Avatrade broker is a credible one that is safe to entrust your money to.
It obtained all the licenses required for this financial activity, that’s the good thing to begin with.

I think trading-wise, it’s more on an investing side, considering the assets available. You can trade stocks, ETFs, and cryptos with moderate leverages. It's a great option for long-term investors to harbor their capitals in the current economic state.

Lachlan O.
Lachlan O.

Investing platform

Avatrade looks more like an investing entity, rather than a forex broker. The assets, the safety, everything is on point to make proper investments.
Jake F.
Jake F.

My thoughts on this broker

If you need a good broker, check out this one. They have lots of financial options and care about their customers. They're popular for a reason. But if you're new, it can be confusing initially and sometimes support takes time to respond. Overall they're good.
Dr Howarth
Dr Howarth

Nice one

This broker provides attractive trading conditions in all trading aspects really.
Tight spreads with fast orders execution. ASIC regulated and overall grat safety score from my perspective.
And last but not least the trading platforms are a good choice. Both MT4 and 5 are available for manual and algo trading experience.
The website is quite challenging to find information though.
Michael A.
Michael A.

legit broker

Even with my experience I can say what legit broker is look like and this is one of them. The only thing it needs to fix is amount of available assets, because I didn't find many of those I usually trade. Anyway, quality of services is on the highest level.
Abby W.
Abby W.

review

this company is quite nice to trade on financial markets. It provides several softwares and all of them are pretty stable and handy. But I don't really like mobile versions. Once I placed an order there and it was placed with a delay of two-three seconds. I don't know, maybe that was due to mobile internet connection, but still I find desktop platforms more comfortable to work with.
Bernard C.
Bernard C.

Trading conditions

The broker has excellent trading conditions. And these conditions are available even in the basic type of trading account. Perfect!
Harry Ryan
Harry Ryan

Good option

For me it’s a great alternative to all the famous brokers that try to charge you extra fees specifically for their name.
Avatrade offers similar trading conditions to the top forex brokers, but it is much more cost efficient.
Everything is in its place, execution, tight spreads, high leverage, the whole shebang.
I feel like there are not enough crypto assets. But it is highly possible that it will be fixed in the future, so we’ll see.

Jenifer S.
Jenifer S.

First of all I'd like to express a hope that there is a systematic approach in recovering or withdrawing lost cryptocurrency investment. I am a discretionary trader with a semi-systematic approach. I have invested $35,000 and did online forex trading with EZ-Invest who has offices in the UK. My account was at $66,400 and when I wanted to withdraw, all the funds disappeared. When I asked about this they made me believe that it was technical issues and cut me off from our conversation. But with the help of a recovery expert (mustanggg.com) I was able to recover 99% of my money including my bonuses. Highly recommended!

Extra Information

Brand Manager for AvaTrade? Claim your listing.