• Rates and Fees
DMC
DMCHobart, TAS

Love the platform and continuing education

I have been a member for a few years now, and the platform has worked well for my financial investments and ongoing education.
The webinars are very informative and I enjoyed the masterclass a couple of years back. The team is enthusiastic and very helpful. I have only positive things to say about all the staff members that I have had the pleasure to deal with over the past 3 years. My 5 year subscription paid for itself in a matter of months (and I started out only investing a small amount of money until I gained some confidence)
Thanks Tim and team - keep up the great work.

Rates and Fees

Love Love Stock Doctor!!

Definitely recommend Stock Doctor for managing your portfolio, I literally couldnt live without it now it makes my life so easy. Their reporting functions make tax time a breeze, really good also if you have multiple portfolios. Give it a try I think they offer a few weeks for free!

Jlo2015
Jlo2015Sydney

Outstanding platform and service

Highly recommend. Very good cloud based platform with clear investment thesis based primarily around a company’s financial health and the numbers. Clear general advice is provided for members to develop investing rules and to stick to them! Proven track record of outperformance. Good phone support too.

Sara D.Lincoln Stock Doctor

Thanks Jlo2015 for the review. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience using the Stock Doctor platform.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Lincoln Stock Doctor compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

RGBDarling Downs, QLD

Stockdoctor is a Revelation. Only 3% of the ASX is actually worthwhile according to Stock Doctor's 9 golden rules!

Sara D.Lincoln Stock Doctor

Thanks for sharing this great review Ray. We are happy to hear about your positive experiences using the site.

Ben CHobart, TAS

Just look at the numbers - Brilliant!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Stock Doctor enabling investor growth

Andrew
AndrewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easily the "Best in Market"

If I could give 10 stars I would, been a member of Stock Doctor for 6 years now and my returns went from average to well above market, and I saved my advisors fees on top of that. Would be even better still if I could keep my emotions under control, and follow the processes I've set up for myself. With the recent introduction of trend based TA rules, on top of the high quality quantitative analysis - it aligns to my personal approach to investing. The support you get from the team there is 1st class too. Couldn't be happier. Keep up the good work Lincoln!

Bryan Jarvis
Bryan JarvisSouthwest, VIC

General

Love the analysis however managed income fund indicates that I am negative on investment. Thought the analysis would have been both positive on income and growth after 5 years. Will continue using analysis data available

Spydah
SpydahSouth East Queensland, QLD

I rarely give five stars for anything

Stock Doctor is brilliant and fully justifies its 5-star rating. I particularly like the customisable stock filters - so very useful for identifying investment opportunities, including any which others may have missed.
One of the great things is that you can dig down as much or as little as you want to. You can simply take their Star Stock recommendations, you can look at the rationale behind them or you can undertake your own fundamental research by digging really deeply into any company which may be of interest to you.

Geoffrey L.
Geoffrey L.Sydney, NSW

The Lincoln Stock Doctor program is brilliant Quantitative analysis

The Lincoln Stock Doctor program is brilliant, and is based on quantitative analysis which is easy to understand. My portfolio is designed for growth and my returns for the past year have been well in excess of 40%, and over all 25% for the past two years and prior to that, it was much less. S Dr gives you constant support, if required, and I love the weekly and monthly reports by Elio and Kien.

Damo65
Damo65Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Business

This is an amazing product and an amazing business. They really do it well. Product continues to evolve and the support is second to none. I have referred many of my friends to the team and use the product daily. I also love the weekly TV update - my only complaint is that the show is too short. Thank you Stock Doctor.

JDG
JDGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic information and guidance. STOCK DOCTOR IS LEGIT

I cant speak any more highly of Stock Doctor. I love the platform. I love the analysis and I love the support.

This is my first year of using SD but just by sticking to gold star stocks I am performing at a higher level than if I just chose my own or competed with the all ords. I have very much paid for my annual investment even with a modest portfolio.

I was hesitant as there are so many scams our there but Stock Doctor is legit.

Helps refine decision making

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product is good.

I did the trail and found the product to be good. But due to work reasons was going to sign up in a few months. But have found the constant calls very annoying and the sales representative was very pushy. Found him to be a little rude and has now put me off signing up

Will Fish
Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Would not make a stock investment without consulting Stock Doctor

I have been a Stockdoctor subscriber for several years. Previously tried lots of other investment websites, but now Stockdoctor, Marcus Today and Intelligent Investor are all I use. I don't always follow Lincoln's recommendations, but I would not make an investment decision without consulting Lincoln's research and data - which is second to none. Their staff are extremely helpful, and the cost of subscription is worth every dollar. Stockdoctor subscription is the best investment I make each year - it earns the subscription cost many times over every year by keeping me out of bad stocks, and helping me choose good ones.

pedropitzasked

You advertise your membership.
But how advanced is your platform and charges for $2K,3K,4K,5k, please?

Lincoln IndicatorsLincoln Stock Doctor

Hi Pedro - Our Stock Doctor share market platform provides the ultimate DIY investment solution for self directed investors. Members can gain access to our exclusive, unique and proven quantitative research.

Our proprietary Financial Health Model helps you to avoid any stocks on the ASX at risk of corporate failure, but we also share exclusively with our Members our Star Stocks (identified by our exclusive research methodology). These are stocks with strong financial health and suited to meeting an investors long-term growth or income objectives. For further information about Stock Doctor please visit our webpage: https://www.lincolnindicators.com.au/stock-doctor

pedropitz

Not really the answer I was asking for!
Are you avoiding the costs of using your platform?
Is there any trial period to find the functionality of your goods?
Regards.
P.

Lincoln IndicatorsLincoln Stock Doctor

Hi Pedro - Our pricing is listed on our website and it varies based on the number of years you take up membership with us: https://www.lincolnindicators.com.au/stock-doctor

We have a 14-day free trial period, if you would like to try the platform to get a feel for the functionality. The details to this can also be found on our website, noted above. If you would like to speak to someone in more detail, do feel free to call: 1300 676 333

Dave M.
Dave M.asked

Why are all the reviews a year old??

Kay Hunt

Hi Dave. I have no idea why they are all old but what I can say is that I couldn’t manage my portfolio without them. I have been a member for over 5 years and have no intention of stopping. I respect their reports and webinars their software is amazing and easy to use. Plus I think you can try it for a month before subscribing. It’s a win win hope this helps !

Lincoln IndicatorsLincoln Stock Doctor

Hi Dave - the reviews are less than a year old, with the most recent review posted in June 2021 and subsequent review posted in October 2020. If you would like to take up a free trial of Stock Doctor or learn more about our platform, please visit our webpage: https://www.lincolnindicators.com.au/stock-doctor/

Inquisitiveasked

Hi,

Could Stock Doctor assist adequately with day or swing trading on the ASX? Or is it purely for longer term investment?

Regards,

Ben C

In my experience Stock Doctor is much more suited for those with longer term investment strategies. Day to day swings are greater in companies which are more speculative. Stock Doctor rarely recommends any speculative companies which are unprofitable and have poor financial metrics.

Inquisitive

I had a feeling this would be the case after going through their website as-well as the reviews speaking mainly about longer term investments.

Thanks for your quick reply Ben!

RGB

Yes - StockDoctor has a lot of Technical Indicators built in now as a result of user requests, but I would agree it suits better the investor who has a longer term perspective. Many StockDoctor subscribers do have a mainly technical approach. A trial version of StockDoctor canb be made available for the first-time user, providing a 'feel' for the program should that be needed. The software is intuitive. It is said that up to 3 years of active use is needed to get best results from StockDoctor. That said, the software can from first use help prevent the subscriber from making investment mistakes, saving $000's.

See all Lincoln Stock Doctor questions