Helps refine decision making

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product is good.

I did the trail and found the product to be good. But due to work reasons was going to sign up in a few months. But have found the constant calls very annoying and the sales representative was very pushy. Found him to be a little rude and has now put me off signing up

Avril A.Lincoln Stock Doctor

Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Would not make a stock investment without consulting Stock Doctor

I have been a Stockdoctor subscriber for several years. Previously tried lots of other investment websites, but now Stockdoctor, Marcus Today and Intelligent Investor are all I use. I don't always follow Lincoln's recommendations, but I would not make an investment decision without consulting Lincoln's research and data - which is second to none. Their staff are extremely helpful, and the cost of subscription is worth every dollar. Stockdoctor subscription is the best investment I make each year - it earns the subscription cost many times over every year by keeping me out of bad stocks, and helping me choose good ones.

Neale P.

Neale P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Filter out the static

SD is an excellent tool to focus on the things that matter and give me the discipline to action what needs to be done. The alerts are a wonderful tool so that I know what to do and when. A small investment in time and effort to reap an ongoing reward.

Trading Record Keeping

....Using sd and finding how to pull it all together
Discipline to write notes is important for me
Discovered the automatic trading data capture
Everything in one place ..Wish I had been to training school earlier with sd
Think I am just getting the hang of sd max too
Filters ......Still learning
Every day I push a few more buttons for
Information, financial knowledge, updates and announcements
Staff help can not fault to date.

Brie L

Brie L

Very happy with recommendations and customer service

Wasn't sure originally about the subscription fee but it has definitely been worth it for the stocks analysed have all proved to provide excellent returns in my portfolio. The customer service and extras offered are also great. Would recommend.

Use it everyday

I use Stock Doctor every day to monitor daily portfolio performance and when considering / selecting a stock to add to my portfolio. As I travel overseas on a very regular basis I appreciate that I can view your webinars at a time suitable for me.

Lincoln Staff

I have always found Lincoln staff friendly, very helpful, efficient and professional. I don't have any hesitation in recommending the Lincoln Stock Doctor Program.

Help on the end of Lincoln’s phone number.

Lincoln Stock Doctor has many good features. Most appealing is the fact that you can ring for help as often as you wish. Experts are available to explain or enlarge on their reviews of shares. You have a manager to assist with the use of the programme, which can be done by phone, email, or, if in Melbourne, in person.
Stick to the Nine Golden Rules and you should succeed.

Leigh

Leigh

Very informative, easy to use, lots of information.

I find Stock Doctor excellent in assisting me to make informative decisions for my SMSF growth and income portfolios. Coupled with the availability of Lincoln's staff if I need to ask questions makes SD a very rounded DIY investment package.

Peter

PeterLaunceston

Finds small and medium growth caps you have never heard about.

I bought my first shares in 1965 with chequered results. But when I retired and opened an SMF in 2004, I found Stock Doctor. It was marvelous then and it is even better now. The best thing is that they (the analysists) find smaller cap stocks that are on the rise, some spectacularly, that are not on the radar of the brokers. And there is in depth data on each share, plus ongoing education from the team. Since I found Stock Doctor I have lived on my SMF and the total value of the portfolio is four fold greater.

Davocreek

DavocreekMelbourne

Just keeps getting better

I’ve been a long term subscriber of Stock Doctor right back from the days when the data was sent by floppy disks. It keeps getting better and moving with the times. It’s now on line and suitable for iPads with the charting package built in which for me means I can travel anywhere and not be out of touch. The ultimate test I think is “would you recommend this to a close friend?” I have, and I still do.

Very educational!

Since using Stock Doctor and learning from the Lincoln Indicators team, I have become a much more disciplined investor. Would definitely recommend to those investing in the share market.

DennisG

DennisGGeelong

In a nutshell

Stock Doctor, our 'go to' platform

We find it enjoyable to use, allowing us to grow into active, confident SMSF investors. For over 15 years we have been on an ever expanding investor education journey in the safe Stock Doctor learning environment.

Helpful tool and Analysis information

Stock doctor is a very helpful tool in reviewing stocks, current performance and history of companies. Love the star rating for growth income etc. the information helps determine our moves. The platform is great for quick reference with graphs etc. showing stock movements and our profit and losses of our portfolio daily if we do desire.

Why I still use stock doctor after all these years. Motto: tried the rest - still with the best!

I found stock doctor many years ago and was hooked when I could use the variety of systems it had for finding stocks, testing ideas, sorting good from bad and the basic number crunching done for me. It was based on sound principles known to me as an accountant interested in financial analysis and fundamentals of share investment. Tried many other systems but still with stock doctor as it has proved to be more dependable and in keeping with my thinking and the ever-changing investment scene. Well done team SD.

My Stock Compass

Although I don't use the Lincoln star status as the only basis for my stock selections, I find the star stock system still a good guide, although I have been burnt by some that turned extremely fast (like SGH). I like the methodical and analytical approach adopted by Lincoln in assessing stocks particularly in relation to financial health and financial ratios. I am quite impressed at the work undertaken recently to include the SDMAX & SD30STR charting indicators. I also like the work put into the web based charting systems. I find that I use the charts together with fundamental analysis to find stocks as well as to make sell decisions. The service provided is always friendly. Keep up the good work.

Excellent investor tool

Excellent information & support. The analysis is comprehensive, well presented and easy to access. I appreciate the client support which is excellent and readily available.

Best investing tool out there

SD is the most useful tool in my investing armory. It is transparent and has all the information needed to allow me to make my decisions in an informed manner. A far better experience that being bombarded with newsletters and tele-sales calls. Very well done Lincoln.

Mark

Markasked

I have used the trial of stock doctor and find it really good. However i dont have a large sum of money to begin investing with. How much money would i need to have for investment purposes before a stock doctor subscription would be worth having.

Will Fish

If you just learning to invest, I suggest you first spend $120 and join the Australian Shareholder Association where you will find heaps of investor education video's for new investors. They also have shareholder groups in various locations around Australia (free as part of membership) where you can learn from other investors. I use Stock Doctor as only one of my information sources. If you are only a small investor, you might start with the free newsletters first, join ASA, join a local ASA discussion group and learn about investing before you outlay a larger amount to a shares advice service. Hope this helps.

A.crust

A.crustasked

If it's like 108 dollars a month 4 service is it worth starting to trade with like 2 thousand dollars

Rocky

Hi. I doubt it however I would suggest that you ring Lincoln Stock Doctor and ask the question. They have a number of options and it costs nothing to seek their advise.

susie

susieasked

Can someone advise what it costs per month. I would rather know price first before contacting Lincoln

Rocky

For subscription. $104/mth. And worth every $$. The service, information, recommendations and $$ made for my SMSF have more than covered all costs etc. Currently running at 19% annually.

traderddcd