Lincoln Stock Doctor

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lincoln Stock Doctor

• Rates and Fees
Doug M.
Doug M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for a beginner

I've been using SD for 2 years. I haven't the interest to do fundamental analysis and research, so it balances my preference for watching price indicators. Advanced Charting provides all the gizmos you need.

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

25 year subscriber and loving it. Keep up the good work Stockdoctor.

As an accountant I have been subscribing to stockdoctor for over 25 years. The addition of the charting software along with the existing financial fundamentals analysis offered is simply outstanding. Stockdoctor is now my only sharemarket and charting subscription service.

DMCHobart, TAS

Love the platform and continuing education

I have been a member for a few years now, and the platform has worked well for my financial investments and ongoing education.
The webinars are very informative and I enjoyed the masterclass a couple of years back. The team is enthusiastic and very helpful. I have only positive things to say about all the staff members that I have had the pleasure to deal with over the past 3 years. My 5 year subscription paid for itself in a matter of months (and I started out only investing a small amount of money until I gained some confidence)
Thanks Tim and team - keep up the great work.

Love Love Stock Doctor!!

Definitely recommend Stock Doctor for managing your portfolio, I literally couldnt live without it now it makes my life so easy. Their reporting functions make tax time a breeze, really good also if you have multiple portfolios. Give it a try I think they offer a few weeks for free!

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Lincoln Stock Doctor compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Jlo2015
Jlo2015Sydney

Outstanding platform and service

Highly recommend. Very good cloud based platform with clear investment thesis based primarily around a company’s financial health and the numbers. Clear general advice is provided for members to develop investing rules and to stick to them! Proven track record of outperformance. Good phone support too.

Sara D.Lincoln Stock DoctorSend a private message

Thanks Jlo2015 for the review. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience using the Stock Doctor platform.

RGB
RGBDarling Downs, QLD

Stockdoctor is a Revelation. Only 3% of the ASX is actually worthwhile according to Stock Doctor's 9 golden rules!

Sara D.Lincoln Stock DoctorSend a private message

Thanks for sharing this great review Ray. We are happy to hear about your positive experiences using the site.

Ben C
Ben CHobart, TAS

Just look at the numbers - Brilliant!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Stock Doctor enabling investor growth

Andrew
AndrewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easily the "Best in Market"

If I could give 10 stars I would, been a member of Stock Doctor for 6 years now and my returns went from average to well above market, and I saved my advisors fees on top of that. Would be even better still if I could keep my emotions under control, and follow the processes I've set up for myself. With the recent introduction of trend based TA rules, on top of the high quality quantitative analysis - it aligns to my personal approach to investing. The support you get from the team there is 1st class too. Couldn't be happier. Keep up the good work Lincoln!

Bryan Jarvis
Bryan JarvisSouthwest, VIC

General

Love the analysis however managed income fund indicates that I am negative on investment. Thought the analysis would have been both positive on income and growth after 5 years. Will continue using analysis data available

Spydah
SpydahSouth East Queensland, QLD

I rarely give five stars for anything

Stock Doctor is brilliant and fully justifies its 5-star rating. I particularly like the customisable stock filters - so very useful for identifying investment opportunities, including any which others may have missed.
One of the great things is that you can dig down as much or as little as you want to. You can simply take their Star Stock recommendations, you can look at the rationale behind them or you can undertake your own fundamental research by digging really deeply into any company which may be of interest to you.

Geoffrey L.
Geoffrey L.Sydney, NSW

The Lincoln Stock Doctor program is brilliant Quantitative analysis

The Lincoln Stock Doctor program is brilliant, and is based on quantitative analysis which is easy to understand. My portfolio is designed for growth and my returns for the past year have been well in excess of 40%, and over all 25% for the past two years and prior to that, it was much less. S Dr gives you constant support, if required, and I love the weekly and monthly reports by Elio and Kien.

Damo65
Damo65Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Business

This is an amazing product and an amazing business. They really do it well. Product continues to evolve and the support is second to none. I have referred many of my friends to the team and use the product daily. I also love the weekly TV update - my only complaint is that the show is too short. Thank you Stock Doctor.

JDG
JDGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic information and guidance. STOCK DOCTOR IS LEGIT

I cant speak any more highly of Stock Doctor. I love the platform. I love the analysis and I love the support.

This is my first year of using SD but just by sticking to gold star stocks I am performing at a higher level than if I just chose my own or competed with the all ords. I have very much paid for my annual investment even with a modest portfolio.

I was hesitant as there are so many scams our there but Stock Doctor is legit.

Helps refine decision making