Verifiedlincolnindicators.com.au

thirdav m.South East Queensland, QLD
Meg
MegPerth, WA3 posts

Essential for sound investing

I find the suite of technical tools that Stockdoctor offers fantastic. Plus the 'hand holding' by Tim and his team who regularly interact with their clients on stock updates so reassuring. Could not think f investing without stockdoctor now!
Doug M.
Doug M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for a beginner

I've been using SD for 2 years. I haven't the interest to do fundamental analysis and research, so it balances my preference for watching price indicators. Advanced Charting provides all the gizmos you need.
Rates and Fees
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

25 year subscriber and loving it. Keep up the good work Stockdoctor

As an accountant I have been subscribing to stockdoctor for over 25 years. The addition of the charting software along with the existing financial fundamentals analysis offered is simply outstanding. Stockdoctor is now my only sharemarket and charting subscription service.
DMCHobart, TAS5 posts

Love the platform and continuing education

I have been a member for a few years now, and the platform has worked well for my financial investments and ongoing education.
The webinars are very informative and I enjoyed the masterclass a couple of years back. The team is enthusiastic and very helpful. I have only positive things to say about all the staff members that I have had the pleasure to deal with over the past 3 years. My 5 year subscription paid for itself in a matter of months (and I started out only investing a small amount of money until I gained some confidence)
Thanks Tim and team - keep up the great work.
Kay Hunt4 posts

Love Love Stock Doctor!!

Definitely recommend Stock Doctor for managing your portfolio, I literally couldnt live without it now it makes my life so easy. Their reporting functions make tax time a breeze, really good also if you have multiple portfolios. Give it a try I think they offer a few weeks for free!
Jlo2015
Jlo2015Sydney2 posts

Outstanding platform and service

Highly recommend. Very good cloud based platform with clear investment thesis based primarily around a company’s financial health and the numbers. Clear general advice is provided for members to develop investing rules and to stick to them! Proven track record of outperformance. Good phone support too. Show reply
RGB
RGBDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Ben C
Ben CHobart, TAS4 posts

Colin
Colin3 posts

Andrew
AndrewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC8 posts

Easily the "Best in Market"

If I could give 10 stars I would, been a member of Stock Doctor for 6 years now and my returns went from average to well above market, and I saved my advisors fees on top of that. Would be even better still if I could keep my emotions under control, and follow the processes I've set up for myself. With the recent introduction of trend based TA rules, on top of the high quality quantitative analysis - it aligns to my personal approach to investing. The support you get from the team there is 1st class too. Couldn't be happier. Keep up the good work Lincoln!
Bryan Jarvis
Bryan JarvisSouthwest, VIC

General

Love the analysis however managed income fund indicates that I am negative on investment. Thought the analysis would have been both positive on income and growth after 5 years. Will continue using analysis data available
Spydah
SpydahSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

I rarely give five stars for anything

Stock Doctor is brilliant and fully justifies its 5-star rating. I particularly like the customisable stock filters - so very useful for identifying investment opportunities, including any which others may have missed.
One of the great things is that you can dig down as much or as little as you want to. You can simply take their Star Stock recommendations, you can look at the rationale behind them or you can undertake your own fundamental research by digging really deeply into any company which may be of interest to you.