b.box sippy cup

b.box sippy cup

Reet
ReetSydney, NSW

Not leak proof with warm liquids even with new design

Cup leaks warm milk when the new design isn't meant to.Straws don't last.They have snapped at the end over the weight and have split inside the top of the straw where the small seal opens.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Reet, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

I have seen a lot of good feedback with the BBox Sippy Cups, but I do not like them. They are supposed to be non leak and mine leak everywhere. The straws do not last long. They are also not easy to clean as it takes ages. You also cannot see the ml increments on the cup to fill the water. In my opinion these are not worth it as they are not cheap.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Laura, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

A C
A CMelbourne

The new version is not as good as the old version.

I used bbox sipy cups for both of my kids. I had no issues with the old version, this time I used the new version for my younger son. It keeps creating mould inside the straws and inside of the lid even after 24 hours of using it.

If I leave the water in the sippy cup overnight, the black mould already built up the next morning and I constantly need to clean the cup.

I think the product needs to be reviewed.

Purchased in May 2020.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the straws. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

Eli M.
Eli M.

The only sippy you will ever need!!

I honestly can't believe this has such a low rating??? We have two babies and have been through way too many sippy cups. Every single one of them has been a leaking disaster, to the point that i was limiting my kids' drinking only to meal times as i was constantly having to clean up the messes. (These were all branded as leak-proof, by the way.) I was hesitant to buy b box as they are quite a bit more expensive than other brands. Out of desperation, I finally bought one. OMG, I am never going back to any other brand. These sippy's are AMAZING. They do not leak, at ALL. Can't believe we wasted 2 years on junk. Could have saved ourselves a lot of money and time by just buying b box in the first place.

Purchased for $15.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Eli, thank you so much for your feedback and support. We’re so glad to hear you are loving the new sippy cup as much as we do :) Thank you!

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product broken inside the box

I received the sippy cup as a gift and have only just opened it up to check it out to find the straw is torn and it’s only just been opened!
Such a disappointment, and I can’t even return it to a store since it was a gift.
I’ll be trying a different brand when my baby is old enough, I just can’t believe it could already be damaged when the box has never been opened, and the box suggests “top tip: buy our replacement straw and cleaning brush set” I don’t think I’ll be spending any of my own money on this brand.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Jess, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear this has happened with your new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can help resolve this for you. Thanks!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Taleena W.
Taleena W.Perth, WA

No faults with this cup.

Not sure why everyone has a problem.
My son started to drink from a straw (this cup) at 10months, he is now 12 months and it is easy to clean, doesn’t leak, he has no trouble drinking from it.
Next up for him is the training cup.

Purchased in August 2020 for $12.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Taleena, thank you so much for your feedback and support. We’re so glad to hear you are loving the new sippy cup as much as we do :) Thank you!

Nahal M.
Nahal M.Sydney, NSW

Water not coming out!!

Bought this after a friend recommended but when sucking, 8 times out of 10 no water is coming out! Can’t figure out why!! Disappointed! Tried returning and exchanging at a different priceline but they didn’t stock the bottle so now have to go all the way back to Rhods!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $14.99.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Nahal, Thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

Neeta
NeetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No water coming out

Bought this b.box sippy cup yesterday after hearing all the hype about it. Tried with my son today and noticed he was struggling to drink.
Tried for myself, no water was coming through the straw at all. Tired to figure out why but couldn't see anything. Straw was intact and not damage as well.

Purchased in March 2021 for $15.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Neeta, Thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

Tamikha
TamikhaCentral Queensland, QLD

Never ending mold

Bought this as people raved about it. I loved the weighted straw but no matter what I did there would be mold everywhere by the end of the day. Especially in the straw which is revolting. It also leaked everywhere if not upright. Have since switched to a similar cup from a different brand.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Tamikha, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the straws. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

CarlieJRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hard work for little water

My little one is 15 months old and has to work so hard sucking in his cheeks to get water from this cup. After a few drinks he has barely had 10 mls. I actually thought this product was faulty and contacted b.box however they have assured me it isn’t and it’s designed for kids. I would not recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2021 for $14.50.

CarlieJ

I have an unfortunately didn’t find the tips you provides to help my child drink from the cup very helpful.

Moyi
MoyiSydney, NSW

Lid comes off easily

Bought a second b.box a month ago as Childcare needed us to provide 2 bottles. The lid came off countless times already when opening/closing it. No issue with first one.

Purchased in December 2020.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup flip lid. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can help resolve this for you. Thanks!

Renee
ReneePerth, WA

Bbox Tritan. A good bottle but not leak proof and gets mould

We have always used bbox, however they’re not totally leak proof and we’re currently struggling with them getting covered in mould even after letting them air dry all the time. The replacement straws cost just as much as a new bottle when you add shipping

Purchased for $20.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Renee, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the tritan drink bottle straws. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

Mould in the straw

I bought this and it was perfect for two days until first my 13 months old chewed through the straw! So I cut the tip off slightly and it still works. But I noticed today that it had black mould inside the straw. It took me so long to clean and I’m not sure how long this would last.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Sandra, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the straws. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

My baby loves it

Purchased in October 2020 at Baby Bunting for $11.99.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Inna, thank you so much for your feedback and support. We’re so glad to hear you are loving the new sippy cup as much as we do :) Thank you!

NikonGirl
NikonGirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Leaky sippy cup - fixed by Customer Service

Purchased in August 2020.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can help resolve this for you. Thanks!

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi, thank you again for reaching out to our customer service team. We are am happy to hear your little one can now drink from her new sippy cups :)

Brittney Mihotz
Brittney Mihotzasked

Hi! Just bought a new bottle from the chemist and the straw is extremely hard to drink from. We have used these bottles previously and my son has loved them but now cries every time I give him the new on. The new straw design is not as good as the old one. I have exchanged the bottle I purchased with a new one at the chemist bc I thought it was faulty. Only to find the second new bottle is just as hard to drink from. Any way of sending an old design straw to replace with the new bottle?

b.box for kidsB.Box

I'm sorry to hear that Brittney. Please get in touch with us at customerservice@bbox.com.au, we can help talk you through it. Thank you!

Pardeep K.
Pardeep K.asked

Can i use this cup for milk as well or just for water?

Aleisha
Aleisha

It’s up to you, doesn’t hurt to try? I have tried putting milk in this cup but my son prefers to use this as his water bottle rather than milk bottle.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Thanks for the question Pardeep, and thanks so much for jumping in Aleisha. What a great community! Our sippy cups can be used with either milk or water however of course if using for milk, the cleaning process is very important. If you have further questions feel free to get in touch with us at customerservice@bbox.com.au - we are always here to help. Thank you!

Chanoknart P.
Chanoknart P.asked

I put milk into it for my daughter and if she shakes it the kirby weight falls off. Is it supposed to be like this?

Get an answer from our members and B.Box representatives

CategoryTraining Cups