B.Box The Essential Sippy

B.Box The Essential Sippy

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as first gen, not recommended

The second gen fixed the main gripe of the first one, that the lid could be put on the wrong way.
However, the seals on the Gen 2 fall out very easily and also unseat very easily. I stopped sending the b.box to daycare as every now and then it would come back with no seal. I've lost count how many times it's also leaked in a bag and wet documents, etc. Never had a single problem with the 1st Gen.
My advice: Gen 2 sippy cups are more hassle than they are worth. The seals easily fall out or unseat, resulting in a leaky bottle. There are plenty more reliable bottles from other brands that won't leak. If you must stick to b.box, get the insulated b.box instead which is magnitudes better

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Adam, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

We love it!

We bought one of the b.box sippy cups when our daughter was 6 months old. We've been using it once a day since then (8 months old now). We started out with another brand which leaked so bad, we decided to give this brand a go.
She got the hang of the straw within minutes of first using it. We've never had a leaking issue, it's easy to take apart and put together, easy to wash. We use room temperature sterilized water and formula in it, it doesn't block up or leak after shaking it. I'm looking at getting another one or two now that she's a bit older. We love the weight on the bottom of the straw as my daughter moves the bottle around a lot when she drinks.
Overall a great product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $14.00.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much, we really appreciate your support and feedback. Great to hear you are loving our bbox sippy cup. Thank you!

Renee

ReneePerth, WA

Best Ever!

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $12.00.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Renee, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate your support. Great to hear you are loving our bbox sippy cup. Thank you!

Afrah A

Afrah ASouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our 3 bbox straw cups!

Well let me correct that, happy with 2 of them. Been using for over a year now. The 3rd one from day 1 has had a leak issue, the rubber inside keeps coming off and causes leakage all the time.

But we love bbox all the same! What age is too old for it? Lol son is now 18 months and not sure how long to keep using it? I also think the straws need a change, starting to see bits of black here and there and I scrub like a mad woman with the straw cleaner.

I’m so surprised with all the negative comments, no offence if you really did have a bad experience, but in general people are so quick to be negative. Just saying. Sorry for the 2 cents lol

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.99.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi, thank you for getting in touch and taking the time to let us know your feedback. Please email us at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can discuss this there. Thanks!

CThisso

CThissoSydney, NSW

Bring back the old design please

I’m a drink bottle nazi when it comes to my toddler. I’ve spent hundreds trying to find him the best water bottle to drink from. The old bbox sippy cup design was by far the best. Genius actually. However the valve straw on the new design means the child has to literally bite or clamp down on the straw to get a little bit of liquid. The child can’t freely suck and drink from the straw like a regular straw even as an adult it’s extremely difficult to simply suck and get a drink without clamping down on the straw. Surely this can’t be good for teeth and learning to drink normally? I’ve got a second child coming in June and am on the verge of embarking on a new project in the children’s drink bottle market!!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $9.00.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

Straw keeps leaking

This is a great bottle and our bub finds it extremely easy to use but the straw started leaking after only a couple of weeks use. We paid extra at the time to get the replacement straws so it's disappointing that this issue appears to happen to a lot of people and replacing the straw will not fix the issue.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.99.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Do not buy the old sippy cup

Water doesnt flow out even when an adult drinks with the brand new straw. I ordered for the official website, hoping the product could be good quality. Its very disappointing. The customer service team could not respond until three business days later and gave me two excuses other than take the responsibility. They ask me to keep the cup and order straw replacement. Sale reps are greedy. I wont take their excuses and try to fix the cups as they said. Read reviews before you buy any B Box product.

Elroy H.

Elroy H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Straw always leaks

This was such a good bottle for the first few weeks but then it started leaking through the straw all the time and we brought a second bottle just in case it was just faulty but it happens with that one too

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Elroy, I am sorry to hear that! Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can resolve this for you. Thanks!

Shweta

ShwetaSydney, NSW

Straw broke after just 3-4 uses

So disappointed that the top part of the straw broke while trying to assemble it. The cup was used for only 3-4 times.

I dont wish to buy replacement straws as dont know how long they will last. I much rather buy a different cup. I used avent for my son 4 years ago and they lasted for ages.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Shweta, thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear that! Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

bels

belsSydney, NSW

Used to be good

Purchased in February 2018 for $13.00.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Bels, Thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new straws. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

New cups are a huge disappointment. Straws leak and break after minimal use

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $12.00.

Darcy

Darcy

I loved the sippy cup, but we are now getting a divorce from one another

We have 3 sippy cups for mr 1 year old, they are so easy to use for him and he proudly drinks out of them, but one of them continually leaks out the top of the straw I have tried every thing to fix this. This is extremely frustrating where I have to make sure that one doesn't go in his bag, to daycare or in his cot.
Whilst I love the other 2 bottles I cannot justify buying another 1.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Darcy, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Want to love it

I have bought three of these bottles and 5 replacement straw packs! I really want to love the product! - The bottle is easy to hold but my toddler keeps biting through the straws and the other more annoying part is that the straws have pressure issues - my son will take a sip and then five minutes later milk is leaking all over the table.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Melissa, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Ok Bottle

Purchased in October 2017 for $14.99.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can resolve this for you. Thanks!

Christine

ChristineCanberra 2600, ACT

Weight doesn’t stay on

Got given a couple of new style bottles for my daughter’s 1st birthday. Love the idea of the weighted straw and she loves using them, only ever used with cool water. No leaks but after just 1 month of use the weights are now falling off the straws constantly, which completely defeats the purpose! Seems like now we have a couple of mighty expensive standard drink bottles.

Purchased in May 2019.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Christine, I am very sorry to hear you have had difficulties with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can resolve this for you. Thanks!

DrMum

DrMum

Frustrating leaky waste of money

Purchased in September 2018.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi, I am very sorry to hear you have had difficulties with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can resolve this for you. Thanks!

Mel V

Mel VCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Old version was great. New version is not worth the trouble

Bought the old version, loved it, lid broke when my LO dropped it. Bought the new version and have had nothing but trouble. The seal won't go back in and it leaks everywhere. Not worth keeping it and will not be buying more bbox cups. I'm so disappointed in the new design

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.99.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi Mel, I am sorry to hear you have had difficulties with the new sippy cup. From what you have described this issue can be very easily fixed. Please email us at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can resolve this for you today. Thanks!

Rach WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old version were great. New version is awful

I used the old version for my daughter and it was excellent. No leaks. She could have it in her cot and i wouldn't worry about wet sheets. I bought three of the new version for my son and wish I hadn't. The o ring is forever falling out or patially coming out with screwing the lid on and it leaks so badly. It also leaks through the straw. I only use cool liquids and for some reason it backs up the straw, leaks out and causes a big mess. Constant frustration.
I bought the 3 cups and replacement straw set and feel like ive wasted my money since i didnt keep receipts thinking these would be as good as the old ones. Sadly, not the case. Can no longer recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.00.

Rach W

They sent new o rings out already and although they don't leak from the cup anymore, they still leak terribly from the straw and I still can not recommend

Anna T

Anna TIndooroopilly

It's ok

We loved it at the beginning but we found it just doesn't last. The flip lid broke off very easily and I've found the bottle leaks. Been through two already but I think this time we'll try something different.

Purchased in July 2018.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi, apologies for the delay. I am very sorry to hear you have had difficulties with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can resolve this for you. Thanks!

Annabelle

Annabelle

Use to be great. New ones leak and is terrible

I used these for my fist son and lasted years. I recently bought 4 new bottles for my son and daughter and they all leak, the lid breaks easily. Such bad quality. Don’t waste your money. Such a shame as they use to be so good.

Purchased in January 2019.

b.box for kids c.B.Box

Hi, Apologies for the delay. I am very sorry to hear you have had difficulties with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can resolve this for you. Thanks!