b.box sippy cup

b.box sippy cup

2.6

Greg C.

Greg C.Sydney, NSW

Great but don't lose that inner gasket.

Buyer beware. Great product doesn't drip and is well made...until you lose the inner gasket in the lid, then it turns into the infamous 'drippy cup' and it will leak no matter what you do. Have multiple cups and now have to either throw them away out of frustration of knowing the next time I use them they WILL drip or try to find replacement gaskets. For such a good design, the cheapest component really let's it down.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Greg, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can help resolve this for you. Thanks!

Mum

MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

First one was great, second one not at all..

The first sippy cup was perfect, our child loved it! So we bought a new one after he chewed through the straw but unfortunately when he sucks no water comes out and he gets really frustrated. So I tried and even me as an adult couldn't get a sip of water up the straw.. Bummer because otherwise we love the sippy cup.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.46.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new straws. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

Brittney Mihotz

Brittney MihotzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New straw design

The new straw design is extremely hard from me to drink from let alone my 2 year old. Would love to see the old design back in stores. Thanks for your time.

Purchased in August 2020.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Brittney, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

Yan

YanSydney, NSW

Used to love the product until the new design for the straw

The new straw had improved the leaking with air and liquid, but it has really bad design in the connection point as it has holes between connection, so it is so easy become moldy.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Yan, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

Seda

SedaSydney, NSW

Easy transition

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Lauraj55

Lauraj55Gippsland, VIC

Cleaning is a nightmare

I bought this for my 8 month old. She could not suck hard enough to get any water out and she just decided to play with the straw in her mouth. So she dribbled down the straw all the time and gunk built up in the straw section which when trying to clean broke the plastic valve which was the whole no spill part. Ended up throwing it in the bin. Won't buy again

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for A$14.99.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Laura, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thank you!

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

My sons first water bottle

My son started using this at 6mo and at first he didn’t really like it but with persistence and patience he worked it out and now it goes with him everywhere!! It’s easy to clean, great design, the weighted straw makes it easier for baby to drink from, I love how the lid is basically something you slide over the top of the straw which folds under and has measurements which is great to know how much water your baby is drinking ,

*i recommend those if you are trying your baby for the first time with weighted straw cups

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Aleisha, Thank you once again, we really appreciate your support and product feedback. So happy to hear your son and you are loving our bbox sippy cup. Thank you!

J.CURRANT

J.CURRANTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was Disappointed. Leaked everywhere.

I went out and bought one of these for my little one to help transition from bottle and as she only has a milk bottle at night now and this cup Is awesome by that fact she can lay down and still drink from the straw I instantly fell in love with it and she took to it straight away. Next day I went out and bought 4 more!!! Worst mistake! They leak more liquid then they hold.... it feeds back up through the straw! I've tried everything even purchased more straws just in case but everyone of them do the same thing. .its disappointing because it's a perfect cup and great for that transition.

Purchased in December 2019.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can help resolve this for you. Thanks!

Rechelle L

Rechelle LNew South Wales

Resolved

The concern we had raised was not correct it was due to our error. We have been treated fairly by the B. Box team. They have done everything to resolve our concerns.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$9.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Rechelle, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new straws. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

Alexandra G.

Alexandra G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

From NO to GO (buy one)

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$14.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Alexandra, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Alexandra, thank you again for reaching out to our customer service team and am so glad your little one can now drink from her sippy cup :)

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as first gen, not recommended

The second gen fixed the main gripe of the first one, that the lid could be put on the wrong way.
However, the seals on the Gen 2 fall out very easily and also unseat very easily. I stopped sending the b.box to daycare as every now and then it would come back with no seal. I've lost count how many times it's also leaked in a bag and wet documents, etc. Never had a single problem with the 1st Gen.
My advice: Gen 2 sippy cups are more hassle than they are worth. The seals easily fall out or unseat, resulting in a leaky bottle. There are plenty more reliable bottles from other brands that won't leak. If you must stick to b.box, get the insulated b.box instead which is magnitudes better

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Adam, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

We love it!

We bought one of the b.box sippy cups when our daughter was 6 months old. We've been using it once a day since then (8 months old now). We started out with another brand which leaked so bad, we decided to give this brand a go.
She got the hang of the straw within minutes of first using it. We've never had a leaking issue, it's easy to take apart and put together, easy to wash. We use room temperature sterilized water and formula in it, it doesn't block up or leak after shaking it. I'm looking at getting another one or two now that she's a bit older. We love the weight on the bottom of the straw as my daughter moves the bottle around a lot when she drinks.
Overall a great product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for A$14.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much, we really appreciate your support and feedback. Great to hear you are loving our bbox sippy cup. Thank you!

Renee

ReneePerth, WA

Best Ever!

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$12.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Renee, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate your support. Great to hear you are loving our bbox sippy cup. Thank you!

Afrah A

Afrah ASouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our 3 bbox straw cups!

Well let me correct that, happy with 2 of them. Been using for over a year now. The 3rd one from day 1 has had a leak issue, the rubber inside keeps coming off and causes leakage all the time.

But we love bbox all the same! What age is too old for it? Lol son is now 18 months and not sure how long to keep using it? I also think the straws need a change, starting to see bits of black here and there and I scrub like a mad woman with the straw cleaner.

I’m so surprised with all the negative comments, no offence if you really did have a bad experience, but in general people are so quick to be negative. Just saying. Sorry for the 2 cents lol

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.99.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi, thank you for getting in touch and taking the time to let us know your feedback. Please email us at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can discuss this there. Thanks!

CThisso

CThissoSydney, NSW

Bring back the old design please

I’m a drink bottle nazi when it comes to my toddler. I’ve spent hundreds trying to find him the best water bottle to drink from. The old bbox sippy cup design was by far the best. Genius actually. However the valve straw on the new design means the child has to literally bite or clamp down on the straw to get a little bit of liquid. The child can’t freely suck and drink from the straw like a regular straw even as an adult it’s extremely difficult to simply suck and get a drink without clamping down on the straw. Surely this can’t be good for teeth and learning to drink normally? I’ve got a second child coming in June and am on the verge of embarking on a new project in the children’s drink bottle market!!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new sippy cup. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can see what we can do for you. Thanks!

Straw keeps leaking

This is a great bottle and our bub finds it extremely easy to use but the straw started leaking after only a couple of weeks use. We paid extra at the time to get the replacement straws so it's disappointing that this issue appears to happen to a lot of people and replacing the straw will not fix the issue.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.99.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Do not buy the old sippy cup

Water doesnt flow out even when an adult drinks with the brand new straw. I ordered for the official website, hoping the product could be good quality. Its very disappointing. The customer service team could not respond until three business days later and gave me two excuses other than take the responsibility. They ask me to keep the cup and order straw replacement. Sale reps are greedy. I wont take their excuses and try to fix the cups as they said. Read reviews before you buy any B Box product.

Elroy H.

Elroy H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Straw always leaks

This was such a good bottle for the first few weeks but then it started leaking through the straw all the time and we brought a second bottle just in case it was just faulty but it happens with that one too

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Elroy, I am sorry to hear that! Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can resolve this for you. Thanks!

Shweta

ShwetaSydney, NSW

Straw broke after just 3-4 uses

So disappointed that the top part of the straw broke while trying to assemble it. The cup was used for only 3-4 times.

I dont wish to buy replacement straws as dont know how long they will last. I much rather buy a different cup. I used avent for my son 4 years ago and they lasted for ages.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Shweta, thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear that! Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!

bels

belsSydney, NSW

Used to be good

Purchased in February 2018 for A$13.00.

b.box for kidsB.Box

Hi Bels, Thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear you have had some difficulty with the new straws. Please email our customer service team at customerservice@bbox.com.au so we can assist you. Thanks!