Baby Baby Online

Baby Baby Online

missylpy

missylpySydney, NSW

Loved ergopouch onesies

My items had to get switched in the same size in a different design due to stock, I found the experience great because the communication was excellent. Rather than wait for an email response from me, I received a text about it - which prompted me to read my email and reply straight away. This meant my order got delivered in a timely manner, otherwise it could of taken much longer if staff were waiting for an email response from me, because I don’t check emails often throughout the day.
Thank you once again for the great service! I highly recommend your online store!

Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased with the service and quick shipping!

I purchased some ergo pouches and face washers and within an hour or so I received an sms advising the face washers were out of stock and here's a list of replacements (all same price or over my initial choice). I thought this was a nice touch sending an sms, being proactive and giving options. They were very apologetic.
After picking some new face washers I received a new msg stating the items had been shipped no later than a couple hours again.
The package arrived within a few days, items were great and I thank the guys for msging asap and making a customer happy!

Mumma1988

Mumma1988Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Service, STAY AWAY!

Ordered sleep suits that were "in stock" 4 weeks later they had still NOT been shipped. After 3 phone calls I asked for a refund because I was sick of hearing they "didn't know when they were going to be in" (even though they said they had it?) and "they had moved warehouse and stock was every where" or" the supplier was out of stock and had no ETA".... WHICH WAS IT?!

Not be fooled by the price like me, spend a little more and you will actually get the product! And some good service while your at it! Buyer beware!

Alanah

Alanah

No customer service

No reply to any e-mails sent. Very slow to post order in mail. Still awaiting the refund 2 weeks later! Seemed ok from first glance but apparently the low prices were too good to be true! Buy baby sleeping bags elsewhere!

Paige

PaigeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scam scam scam

Do not use this company they took my money then cancelled my order after not delivering it and then never gave me my refund this company is a scam and they do not care when they rip you off.

JMorgan

JMorganRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Atrocious customer service - Nil communication

After shopping around online I decided to purchase two Love to Dream swaddles. Baby Baby online stipulate that Orders should arrive safely to every customer within 1-5 business days (+2 days for NT and WA). Delivery by Australia Post with tracking. Still no product or tracking number after 3 weeks and 3 emails with zero response from company however on the 3rd email they clearly had the time to banter back and forth with me and without my request canceled my order. Im just sorry I didn't do my homework and read these reviews sooner. I will not waste my time dealing with this company again

Kathryn54

Kathryn54Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do NOT patronise this website

Emily

Emily

Absolutely horrible company

Extremely bad communications and customer service

Ordered a Love Dream sleeping bag on 11/10/2019 and got the automated email confirming the order. However 3 weeks later I still did not receive my item. Sent a follow up email and got no response. In the end I had to resort to threats of contacting ACCC as they had processed the payment and had not sent through my items nor even bothered to respond to my enquiries. Within a few hours of sending that email I got automated email saying my items have been sent. Sure enough I received them the next day.

I never got any further communications from them. No explanation as to why it took so long to process in the first place and definitely no apologies. Very poor communications and customer experience. Would not recommend.

Find out how Baby Baby Online compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

No shipping information and no items

Ordered and paid November 4th for LTD swaddles. No shipping information and no response to my emails. Its 24 days later. This company is to be avoided. Waste of my time and money

Took my money, now no product and cant get in contact!

I ordered two swaddles on 4th November. No tracking information was sent and on 19th November I finally sent an email asking for an update. By 22nd November, there was no response and so sent a further email asking for an update.
Today the 27th November, I have still had no response to my emails!
I tried calling this morning, but was directed to a voice mail service.
The websites states they strive for excellent customer service, but what I have experienced has been the opposite!

Bern

BernGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT BUY - NO DELIVERY, NO COMMUNICATION

Bought from company earlier this year and recieved order within a few days. HOWEVER I placed another order nearly 2 weeks ago and have not recieved anything other than confirmation that payment was recieved. No response to emails (not even automatic acknowledgement) or phone calls, but have received emails advertising sales.
NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

KFitz

KFitzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steer clear of purchasing from Baby Baby Online!

Jessica W.

Jessica W.South West, WA

Don't trust their policy or promises

Paid on the 9th of October still haven't received an item... No communication from company which is not in alignment with their policy.. I was always calling to follow up being told it will be posted in a few days only to be calling again, week after week....

Jennie C.

Jennie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting.. Do not order from Baby Baby Online if you need something in a hurry!

JeanH

JeanHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting on order & still waiting for communication

Ordered products over a 9 days ago and still have not received order or tracking number. Have emailed the company and received no reply. Company website states orders should be received within 1-5 business days and that I should be able to track my order with tracking number provided. However, i have not been provided with tracking order number which i can only assume means my order has not been dispatched with no communication of why.

Philomena

PhilomenaSydney, NSW

Still havnt received purchase after nearly 2 months

I ordered a pair or Gucci slides in September still waiting for them it's now November. Tried contacting seller many times. Still havnt heard back from them. Worst service ever. Not impressed at all

Trista

TristaIllawarra, NSW

Still waiting... no communication

I have given two stars as I have ordered three times from this company. The first time I had no problems and the items came within the week. However the last time the order came In 3 weeks after I emailed to ask where it was.
I ordered again on the 10/10
Emailed twice and have had no answer.
I think in total I have order over $300 worth of products as the price is great but very disappointed in the communication and delivery. I have learnt my lesson now and will not be ordering again.

Desperately waiting for the item

We are here in Australia for a holiday, we ordered the swaddle just few days before we come here. 10 days has passed yet there is no update regarding the swaddle. Its very upsetting as my baby swaddle is too small for her and the ones we ordered are the next upgraded size. Send numerous email yet none was replied and we will be going back to our country soon. It was rather upsetting that my child had already outgrown the current swaddle and I was expecting a upsized swaddle that could fit her nicely when we are here for a holiday .

Great quality products at affordable prices