Baby Baby Online

Baby Baby Online

Very helpful

On holiday from UK. Forgot to pack a sleeping bag for my little girl. Tried many companies. BabyBaby did not disappoint. Easy to navigate. Fast service. Surprisingly good Love to Dream product. Happy Daisy, happy Mum.

Don't bother

If you want whatever you ordered in a reasonable timeframe, don't order from these guys. Not sure why I was such an idiot and didn't google before placing an order. It's now been 10 days since my purchase and my parcel hasn't even been shipped yet. Apparently the delay was caused by " ergopouch changing the way they package items ". Save your cash and order when ergo have a good sale, cause they will be the same price.

*Edited* they read this review and cancelled my order. What truly terrible service.

Will not be ordering again.

10 days and my order hasn’t even been dispatched.. despite having a shipping time of 1-6 days. I’ve sent numerous emails and tried ringing at least 5 times with no response. Poor customer service, very disappointing.

Still waiting.

I ordered from them over a week ago. I got a confirmation email for the order and successful payment and nothing since. I've called countless times and emailed 3 times and I still haven't heard anything back. I spent more than I wanted to so that I'd qualify for free shipping and I'm scared I've thrown $150 down the drain. Waiting on 3 ergo products and getting more nervous everyday. Especially frustrating since I ordered the cocoons to try and help my 4 month old sleep better and stay warm. 2 weeks into a sleep regression and I don't know whether I should spend more money to buy them locally or just hope that these guys actually follow up on my order. Not impressed.

Slow delivery

The items are a good price, however the delivery time is very long and the customer service is lacking. While the site specifies orders will be recieved in 1 to 6 business days, the store took longer than this just to post my order. I emailed the store after 5 business days to query my order and never recieved a response. I then called the store at least ten times before getting through (there is no message bank and the line tends to just ring out). The store said they would express post my order the following day, however it took them two more days and they sent my order by regular post. It took 11 business days (over two weeks) to recieve my order.

Happy

Great experience with this company! I felt dubious after reading other reviewers comments but i had no problem. I ordered some ergo pouches over a long weekend. Received receipt of order and the following week received confirmation of the order being processed and subsequent tracking details. I didn't receive the items in the 5 days promised but did in 8 business days which I was happy with given the long weekend. Quality of products 100%

Could communicate better

I ordered from this website before reading reviews, I regret not checking these first.
I placed an order on the 3rd June. Up to date no reply to email or any response to phone call. The last email was when I ordered/money taken from credit card. Now I believe best way forward is to inform my credit card company of this possible scam!
Their website states “Orders should arrive safely to every customer within 1-5 business days (+2 days for NT and WA). Delivery by Australia Post with tracking”. So far no word.

EDIT: following on above review, I received a call the next day. Peter was very apologetic and reassured me delivery will arrive within 3 days, which it did. He said they were waiting on stock which is what caused the delay. As he promised, the shipment arrived and in good condition/ as expected. I wish I didn’t have to write a poor review to get attention and explanation as to why my order was not delivered within the 5 days. It would be nice if they would put a statement on their website about possible delay in shipment.
While I am happy that a received my order now, and product is great... plus I got reimbursed shipping cost (to compensate for delayed delivery), I am unlikely to return for a second order unfortunately.

Needs to improve communication

I ordered a sleeping bag for my daughter, a week went past & I hadn't heard anything. I emailed them to see what was going on & didn't hear anything back. I began reading their online reviews & started to worry. I emailed them again saying I was going to contact paypal & open a dispute. Within the hour I got an email saying there was a hold up in their deliveries from china, that they had people off sick with the flu, etc. My order was shipped the next day.
It seems you will eventually get your order, however it is up to the customer to follow it up.
They have since been in contact and have offered to refund the cost of shipping for the inconvenience.

Very slow postage, poor communication

Ordered some sleeping bags, a week later had heard nothing. I rang and they said there was an ordering problem in China.. 2 weeks later I'm still waiting. Wouldn't recommend babybabyonline if you want to recieve your product in a timely matter.

I was worried by previous reviews but no issues

I was worried based on previous reviews but everything was fine with my order except a slight delay in shipping. I called to check on the order status and had very nice service from the lady who answered. My sleepsuits were delivered in about 10 days but this included the Easter holiday break. Well worth the minor delay to save 30% on the RRP

Can’t fault them!

Purchased 3 sleepsuits for my kids on a Sunday morning, received an instant confirmation email and then the items were delivered Friday morning. This site has very competitive rates, cheapest I could find with around 30% off ergo pouch. Would purchase from them again.

Not Bad, good price

Bit worried after read the reviews. No response of two follow up emails, however does delivered with express Post within two weeks, nice genuine product! Customer service needs to be improve. Perhaps cheap prices cost on staff savings .

Bought some again, fast delivery this time, great experience!

Update-

Update to my review- all issues have been resolved regarding slow delivery of my items. My order has now been sent by express post after waiting 12 days hopefully it will arrive soon! The price is the best I’ve found so I am very happy with that.

Good purchases and responsive customer service!

I hadn't thought of checking reviews of Baby Baby Online until after I had paid and noticed there were a number of negative reviews which made me quite nervous of the status of my purchases. I must say, there wasn't much too much to worry about - I did call up Baby Baby Online about a week after my purchase to check on status and noted that they had run out of stock on some of my orders. However, they were very efficient in terms of checking for replacements and refunding those items that were no longer in stock and couldn't be replaced. I also would like to note they were quite responsive to me (via phone and email). I received the rest of my order 2 days later via express delivery. Am very satisfied with my purchases overall and would buy from Baby Baby Online again.

Should have read reviews before buying

I so wish I had read the reviews before buying. Absolute terrible service. They don’t deliver in the so told delivery time of 6 working days as told on the website. I can understand that sometimes that doesn’t work out for whatever reason but you should just inform your customer of the delayed delivery. Calling them is a waste of time since they don’t answer. In the end I’ve got my money refunded but it caused me a headache and almost 6 weeks to get it sorted!!!! Please use different websites for ordering.

Do not buy!!!! Scammers

Similar experience to everyone else. Delivery took over 10 days and I had to send them multiple emails to follow up. They came up with some excuse about the barcode not scanning. Wish I read the previous reviews before buying. Someone should shut this site down

Stay away from this business - wish I'd seen the reviews here before ordering

Do not buy from this company! It's incredibly dodgy.

I had a similar experience to all of the other one star reviews on this site. They never sent confirmation of the items I ordered, which were meant to be delivered within 5 days. After 5 days I followed up twice by email over the course of a week and received no response. I then called them many many times but the phone wasn't picked up. Finally I sent them an email letting them know that if I didn't receive a response to my question by the end of the day, I'd ask my credit card provider to reverse the charge and would submit a complaint to ACCC. Within an hour I got a response (which shows they are reviewing their emails, they just don't bother to reply unless you put in a forceful complaint). Once I'd done this, I received my items within a few days, but I didn't receive the full product. I'd ordered a towel set which was meant to come with a towel and a washcloth, but I only received the towel. They have now accused me of lying when I told them I didn't receive all of the goods, and want me to prove that I didn't receive the washcloth. I have no idea how I'm supposed to prove that I did not receive something. Anyway, I suppose I'll just submit a complaint to ACCC - doesn't seem like there's much point continuing to follow up with them as it appears they do this to most of their customers. Hopefully they will be put out of business soon so others don't get ripped off by them too.

Beautiful Products But Questionable Service

After reading so many bad reviews I was a little worried if I was going to receive my goods!
I emailed them after 4 days to ask about expected delivery. I never got a response, however I did get someone on the phone! She agreed to post out half my order that day and the rest when it was back in stock.
My gods have all been delivered and in tip top condition! Phew.
I’m not entirely sure if I would use this company again as they actually order their products from other company’s and then re-sell them. So what is reflected as ‘in stock’ online isn’t realistic.
The communication is terrible, the phone line sounds like it’s potentially a personal line at her house. I would be pretty wary about placing an order and ensure you follow up with a phone call.
I’m honestly not sure when I would have or if I would have received my products if I hadn’t have called.
It’s taken at least 4 weeks for it to all be delivered.

Terrible service and took forever to arrive!

Place an order and after two weeks they still hadn’t dispatched my order. Called twice no answer and emailed 3 times with no reply. Finally got my order 4 weeks after I placed it. Won’t be ordering from them ever again.

Horrible Customer Service

Possibly the worst company I have ever ordered from. When I emailed to see when my goods had been delivered after waiting 2weeks with nothing, they decided to post them that day. When I emailed to ask why they weren’t sent straight away as their website states my email was blocked by them!! I am still waiting on my summer sleep bags to turn up. They shouldn’t be running a company and after reading the reviews for them I wish I hadn’t of ordered from them.