3.6

3.0

mystery s
mystery s

Buyer beware!

Received a tax invoice and confirmation email over a fortnight ago with no further correspondence or Australia Post tracking advice as advised on the website. Won’t return email and the mobile number listed on the website doesn’t even have a proper business voicemail or voicemail at all - voice to text msg is the only option. Extremely unprofessional if it is a legitimate business.
Anna G.
Anna G.

Buyer beware

Ordered 2 weeks ago, received a receipt / confirmation but no other correspondence. They aren’t answering their phone or replying to emails so I have lodged a dispute through PayPal, wish me luck.
Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

smooth communication sleeping suits received and great

I am a returning customer and I don't have any issues with Baby baby online. They respond to me very quickly and the sleeping bags, and sleeping suits which I bought from them a few times were also great. I had a great shopping experience with them.  Show details
Alyssa
AlyssaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Got my order no problems

I read the reviews on here after placing my order for x2 sleep swaddles and started to freak out that I shouldn’t have ordered from this site.

However I found their communication great and I received my order a week after placing it. They even gave me a bonus gift for the couple of days delay as they didn’t have the stock in at time I placed order. I sent a email and phoned them and had responses from both so I’m not sure why the other reviews are so bad.

If you’re unsure just pay with PayPal as you get buyer protection, but should do that with most online stores just in case.

I recommend Baby Baby Online, my purchase went smoothly :) Show details

missylpy
missylpySydney, NSW2 posts

Loved ergopouch onesies

My items had to get switched in the same size in a different design due to stock, I found the experience great because the communication was excellent. Rather than wait for an email response from me, I received a text about it - which prompted me to read my email and reply straight away. This meant my order got delivered in a timely manner, otherwise it could of taken much longer if staff were waiting for an email response from me, because I don’t check emails often throughout the day.
Thank you once again for the great service! I highly recommend your online store! Show details
Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased with the service and quick shipping!

I purchased some ergo pouches and face washers and within an hour or so I received an sms advising the face washers were out of stock and here's a list of replacements (all same price or over my initial choice). I thought this was a nice touch sending an sms, being proactive and giving options. They were very apologetic.
After picking some new face washers I received a new msg stating the items had been shipped no later than a couple hours again.
The package arrived within a few days, items were great and I thank the guys for msging asap and making a customer happy! Show details
Mumma1988
Mumma1988Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Terrible Service, STAY AWAY!

Ordered sleep suits that were "in stock" 4 weeks later they had still NOT been shipped. After 3 phone calls I asked for a refund because I was sick of hearing they "didn't know when they were going to be in" (even though they said they had it?) and "they had moved warehouse and stock was every where" or" the supplier was out of stock and had no ETA".... WHICH WAS IT?!

Not be fooled by the price like me, spend a little more and you will actually get the product! And some good service while your at it! Buyer beware! Show details

Alanah
Alanah2 posts

No customer service

No reply to any e-mails sent. Very slow to post order in mail. Still awaiting the refund 2 weeks later! Seemed ok from first glance but apparently the low prices were too good to be true! Buy baby sleeping bags elsewhere! Show details
Paige
PaigeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scam scam scam

Do not use this company they took my money then cancelled my order after not delivering it and then never gave me my refund this company is a scam and they do not care when they rip you off. Show details
JMorgan
JMorganRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Atrocious customer service - Nil communication

After shopping around online I decided to purchase two Love to Dream swaddles. Baby Baby online stipulate that Orders should arrive safely to every customer within 1-5 business days (+2 days for NT and WA). Delivery by Australia Post with tracking. Still no product or tracking number after 3 weeks and 3 emails with zero response from company however on the 3rd email they clearly had the time to banter back and forth with me and without my request canceled my order. Im just sorry I didn't do my homework and read these reviews sooner. I will not waste my time dealing with this company again Show details
Kathryn54
Kathryn54Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Emily
Emily2 posts

May T.
May T.

Extremely bad communications and customer service

Ordered a Love Dream sleeping bag on 11/10/2019 and got the automated email confirming the order. However 3 weeks later I still did not receive my item. Sent a follow up email and got no response. In the end I had to resort to threats of contacting ACCC as they had processed the payment and had not sent through my items nor even bothered to respond to my enquiries. Within a few hours of sending that email I got automated email saying my items have been sent. Sure enough I received them the next day.

I never got any further communications from them. No explanation as to why it took so long to process in the first place and definitely no apologies. Very poor communications and customer experience. Would not recommend. Show details

Alysha
Alysha

No shipping information and no items

Ordered and paid November 4th for LTD swaddles. No shipping information and no response to my emails. Its 24 days later. This company is to be avoided. Waste of my time and money Show details
SuziK
SuziK

Took my money, now no product and cant get in contact!

I ordered two swaddles on 4th November. No tracking information was sent and on 19th November I finally sent an email asking for an update. By 22nd November, there was no response and so sent a further email asking for an update.
Today the 27th November, I have still had no response to my emails!
I tried calling this morning, but was directed to a voice mail service.
The websites states they strive for excellent customer service, but what I have experienced has been the opposite! Show details