Online store and Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vikki

VikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service - Super fast delivery

I purchased Avent baby bottles online and they were at my door in under 24 hours. Very fast delivery that is very much appreciated.

Amazing! Will be purchasing from here again.

Excellent...

Accurate advice, prompt responses, reasonably priced-will definitely keep buying from this business...interstate but delivery arrived the next day so much needed pram back in use much to my delight...Thank you...

Craig

Craig

Deceptive pricing

It's bad enough going through 90% of a purchase before the shipping price is revealed, but Baby Barn goes one step further by advertising prices that are ex-GST (but without indicating that is the case) and then you find at the completion of checkout that GST is then added to both that item price and the shipping charges. Baby Barn needs to be up front at the beginning - it's clearly a deceptive trading practice and I think its actually illegal for retail prices to be advertised in that way. Shameful conduct and no need for it. I cancelled the online order and went elsewhere for the item I was after.

Baby Barn Discounts D.Baby Barn Discounts
jennie

jennieHobart, TAS

wonderful service

I ordered a unicorn baby mobile on 8/5/19 from Tasmania and received the order the next day 9/5/19.

I am very impressed and will shop here again. congratulations on a great service

Ela.Ivy

Ela.IvyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic store, highest of praise!

This store offers excellent costumer service, the staff are so lovely & helpful. The products are very affordable and of high quality and the shipping is efficient. I would definitely recommend them!

Excellent customer service

I ordered a part for my old Mountain Buggy Duet (the only place I could find online actually having the part)... it ended up being the wrong part (my fault). I contacted the store and there was no problem sending the item back and they helped me to find the correct part and the items were swapped in record time. So friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Quick delivery

items arrived quickly. They even put in a complimentary bib! Great service and pleased with the products. Thanks baby barn

Whitney

WhitneyTaree

Super fast delivery

I ordered online and recieved my package within a couple of days. Item was as described. Would definitely recommend and will be coming back here for any other baby products I need. Thanks for the speedy delivery.

Stalinmos

StalinmosDeloraine

Amazing service

This store provided amazing service and super fast shipping. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for baby products.

Fabulous customer service!

I stumbled on Baby Barn Discounts while hunting for spare parts for our Mountain Buggy Swift...and can't recommend their customer service highly enough! Not only was I able to collect the part same day, it was the most competitive price and the staff ensured the part fitted before putting my purchase through. So impressed! Thank you guys! Will certainly mention you to friends & family.

Excellent service!

I bought a toy on the 22/12, and the product arrived the next day. Never expected that! The service was wonderful. Highly recommended!

Friendly helpful service and recieved very promptly

Both times I bought from baby barn discounts - I had a great experience. Kerrie was friendly and helpful and even sourced a part for my very old mountain buggy. Postage was very speedy and I have recommended this website to my other pregnant friends.

Great service.

I had a great shopping experience with Baby Barn Discounts.
Website was easy to use.
I received exactly what I ordered and it arrived at my house extremely quickly.
Will shop there again - very happy!

Steelcraft Jetta Walker

Fantastic service. Ordered one day and delivered the next day - no hassles - and the product is perfect for my grandson

Super fast & cheapest postage

Received my order within a couple of days and Baby Barn Discounts also offered the cheapest postage compared to many other companies

Quick delivery

very quick delivery! I ordered online and my product arrived in a few days. The product was exactly as it was described on the website. Thank you

Wendy G

Wendy GSydney

Super smooth and fast delivery

Can't fault The Baby Barn Discounts. I bought 4 items and they arrived in 2 days. Great prices online, and not a hitch. Definitely will head back there again when I'm looking for another product.

RegentsRobbo

RegentsRobboKambah 2902, ACT

Jolly Jumper Bathtub Toy Bag

Excellent Service! Hard to find item in local stores. Found it online here. Ordered Friday, here first thing Monday morning. What can I say, thank you. Super impressed :)

Fantastic service, no complaints!

Item was exactly as described and arrived very quickly, just in time for the weekend. "My little bed" has been fantastic and so happy with purchase. Communication with Baby Barn Discount was prompt, courteous and very helpful. Highly recommend A++

satisfied with my purchase

would definitley buy again from here ive been looking for an inner tube for my old mountain buggy for a long time. fast an hassle free service