Baby Bunting

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lhara O.

Lhara O.South East Queensland, QLD

Woman on the phone is Arrogant

Blaming customer for technical issues online. She even said that if for example the display price is wrong they cannot sell the item on that price that has been displayed which is misrepresentation on the item. Hey SUSAN, i bought an item on one you baby bunting store and they got the price wrong but they sold me the item on the price that they have advertised ( which was slightly lower). Youre wrong SUSAN when you told me that you dont do that in all your stores.

Bubu4me

Bubu4meSouth East Queensland, QLD

BAD ONLINE EXPERIENCE

This was for the baby of my brother in law. They asked me if this was for a gift, I clicked yes. Then I received the item with invoice attached. On top of that there was no box or any paper covering the item. Of course The box of the item had a hole and sticky taped everywhere. The company has to understand a box of merchandise is a part of merchandise. I receive online products everyday but this was the worst packaging I have ever seen. You can tell how much this company cares about their customers.

Champey

ChampeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for being so helpful!

We bought our pram today at Baby Bunting Chadstone and was assisted by the lovely Poppy. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping us choose the right pram for our baby. Amazing customer service experience thank you! Champey & Carolyn

Store LocationChadstone Baby Bunting
Eliza H.

Eliza H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to navigate

The online baby bunting store is easy to navigate. It has reviews listed for purchases which is a good touch - however unfortunately not all products have been reviewed which can be disappointing. The click and collect function is a great addition especially for new parents. Overall, a good, easy to use online store

clarerichards101

clarerichards101Central West, NSW

Baby Bunting Penrith

Store LocationPenrith Baby Bunting

Jade

JadePeel, WA

Great customer service at Baldivis

Hi
Wonderful customer service from Mackenzie at the Baldivis store on 06/11/19. I bought a monitor then changed my mind as I got to the car and decided to buy the more expensive model. Mackenzie was friendly, patient and understanding even though it was right on closing time and I had 2 small kids in tow with me. Thank you for your awesome customer service Mackenzie!! I really apppreciated it!

Store LocationBaldivis

Sharon C.

Sharon C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Customer Service ever

Store LocationHoppers Crossing Vic

MrsHalls

MrsHallsNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible Website

Can never navigate around website easily. Numerous times I have tried to use it and always have issues. It doesnt load properly and gift registry is useless and so is the app.

New website is crap

The new website is terrible.
It's hard to navigate, the search function is inaccurate and there are so many products in store that are missing from the website (or possibly I couldn't find them because the search function is so crap). Please redesign your website to be more user friendly and efficient.

Sue Simpson

Sue SimpsonPerth, WA

Zero response

Purchased a tandem stroller Vee Bee online and first time use resulted in the back wheel coming off 6 times!! Couldnt get back home quick enough. And yes we assembled as instructed. Ive had zero response from 2 emails sent about this dangerous product. Absolutely no regard to customer support at all!!

Molly P.

Molly P.Perth, WA

Good prices extensive range

Well laid out store with a good range of brands. Good for all the basics and some higher end brands. Definitely worth taking advantage of some of the excellent sales they have their weekend sale was a spend and save special,worked out perfectly.

Store LocationMyaree

Dr. Kay

Dr. KayPerth, WA

Osborne Park - Terrible customer service

Store LocationOsborne Park

KT C

KT CPerth, WA

Great customer service.

Shout out to the team at Albany Highway baby bunting. Always willing to help and great customer service. To me it’s the best outlet in Western Australia. Keep it up !

Alphonsus A.

Alphonsus A.Perth, WA

top notch customer service

They allowed me to refund my damaged product even after more than a year of me owning it, no questions asked. This level of customer service is Simply remarkable. AND I wasn’t even trying to get a refund !

Store LocationAlbany Highway Western Australia
Justin R.

Justin R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sale items never in stock

Always find sale items are never in stock twice ive been once for dr browns bottles and second for a safety first nasal both times out of stock and told waiting for a delivery this goes on until it's off special. These stores are poorly managed

Store LocationPreston

Incorrect Safety Advise on Carseat Installation – Baby Bunting Chadstone

Store LocationChadstone

Nic

NicPerth, WA

Online Registry is Very Poor

The online registry is hard to setup and not user friendly. All the way through the process the user experience is poorly executed. When the friend receives the email to purchase something off the gift registry they have to complete all the information again, as if you did nothing to start with. User experience again is so poor it's hard to use. Baby Bunting need to do some eCommerce investment!

Daniella C.

Daniella C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible website

I made an online order on a sale item and was charged full price. After complaining instead of being credited the overcharge they cancelled the order and I had to wait 3 days for my money back. I was told to try the order again and ended up being charged double the amount. After complaining they cancelled my order again and I had to wait another 3 days for a refund. I was told that this issue had been happening to most customers during this sale and my only option was to come into the physical store. I will not be using again.

Great customer service both online & instore but slightly more expensive with some goods compared to other shops

I was very happy with both the website and being able to buy things in store. As I was stocking a nursery, I was able to order and layby items over the duration of the pregnancy which saved me space. My only complaint was the fact that you need to go to a different area to collect bulky goods after finalising a layby (leave the building and go to the back with your car). The boxes were also awkward and the customer service area did not offer assistance to load the boxes in the car.

Alyy

AlyyMelbourne

Bad (No) customer service

Was in Ringwood store for a baby car seat, waited for half an hour without any help. Pressed the help button, the sales walked pass and helped the other lady who came in not long ago. (Fair enough she didn't know who came first)
However, she didn't come back to us even though she knew we were waiting.
We then off to the Baby train, the sales there was friendly and professional, answered all our questions and we bought the car seat within 10mins (cheaper as well)
0 star for baby bunting and 5 star for baby train
This is not the first time but definitely will be the last time we got disappointed. Bye Bunting Ringwood.

Store LocationRingwood