Baby Bunting

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

wesbite issues still not solved

I think Baby Bunting is a pretty straightforward site & very easy to navigate. However I'd just like to point some things out, there are some features of the website that needs some improving. Once I had to buy something only to have noticed that it was out of stock (my payment got through). After that, I spoke to a customer service via email (whick took three days before they replied) and I was eligible for a refund. The refund took three weeks.

Lis

LisWestern Australia

Left the store Extremely unhappy and stressed

My daughter and I unfortunately had to return a baby car seat that was recalled, that process wasn't terrible but wasnt the best but having to install the new seat or incurr a $45 install charge was where the nightmare began and after thst we still had to go to another indtaller to redo the job and it is for this reason we will not be returning to a baby bunting store or using baby on board installers to install a baby car seat again. I highly recommend using Kid Safe in West Leederville for baby seat installers.

Store LocationJoondalup
Mrs G.

Mrs G.

Top notch customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service. Had an issue with an item I purchased at the store which is about 1.5hrs away. Customer service went above and beyond. Sent me a new higher priced product in the mail and took the other one back without charging me anything!

Sales

Customer: Asks Baby Bunting sales staff if a sale is coming up...
Baby Bunting: No sir, there are no sales coming up this is the best price - customer buys the product.
Baby Bunting: Next weekend: Massive sale....
Customer: FML!

Poor customer service

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exclusivity relationship with suppliers but no stock on hand!!

Baby Bunting have exclusives with a number of suppliers but never seem to have any stock, and are unable to confirm WHEN they will have stock. Baby bunting needs to actually consider maintaining more stock of their exclusive items. Do your suppliers know you're unable to provide customers with your exclusive items? I reckon TasmanEco needs to reconsider their exclusivity relationship with you guys. Your staff also seem unaware that the website provides information about stock levels in each store. You may need to consider training your staff more effectively regarding this relationship between the online store and your physical stores.

Store LocationDoncaster
Laura T.

Laura T.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Everytime I go into Baby Bunting, the staff is unwilling to help and rude.

I also set up a gift registry and seems impossible on my phone to edit the list or delete items off. The list also does not update once a purchase has been made. Not user friendly.

Store LocationNew Farm and others
Bronwyn P.

Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Poor Customer Treatment and Believe they are excluded from ACC Law.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Bev Forrest

Bev ForrestWestern Australia

Great Service from Britax Rep

Bought a child car seat today at the Cannington WA store. I was served by the Britax Representative Shilpa. I needed to contact my daughter who was in Abu Dhabi and Shilpa was fantastic. Very helpful and obliging. This made making my purchase today much easier for me and I now am confident the correct car seat was purchased and at a great price. Thanks Shilpa

Store LocationCannington. Western Australia

Jessica S.

Jessica S.Western Australia

order took over 2 weeks

Lhara O.

Lhara O.South East Queensland, QLD

Woman on the phone is Arrogant

Blaming customer for technical issues online. She even said that if for example the display price is wrong they cannot sell the item on that price that has been displayed which is misrepresentation on the item. Hey SUSAN, i bought an item on one you baby bunting store and they got the price wrong but they sold me the item on the price that they have advertised ( which was slightly lower). Youre wrong SUSAN when you told me that you dont do that in all your stores.

Bubu4me

Bubu4meSouth East Queensland, QLD

BAD ONLINE EXPERIENCE

This was for the baby of my brother in law. They asked me if this was for a gift, I clicked yes. Then I received the item with invoice attached. On top of that there was no box or any paper covering the item. Of course The box of the item had a hole and sticky taped everywhere. The company has to understand a box of merchandise is a part of merchandise. I receive online products everyday but this was the worst packaging I have ever seen. You can tell how much this company cares about their customers.

Champey

ChampeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for being so helpful!

We bought our pram today at Baby Bunting Chadstone and was assisted by the lovely Poppy. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping us choose the right pram for our baby. Amazing customer service experience thank you! Champey & Carolyn

Store LocationChadstone Baby Bunting
Eliza H.

Eliza H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to navigate

The online baby bunting store is easy to navigate. It has reviews listed for purchases which is a good touch - however unfortunately not all products have been reviewed which can be disappointing. The click and collect function is a great addition especially for new parents. Overall, a good, easy to use online store

clarerichards101

clarerichards101Central West, NSW

Baby Bunting Penrith

Store LocationPenrith Baby Bunting

Jade

JadePeel, WA

Great customer service at Baldivis

Hi
Wonderful customer service from Mackenzie at the Baldivis store on 06/11/19. I bought a monitor then changed my mind as I got to the car and decided to buy the more expensive model. Mackenzie was friendly, patient and understanding even though it was right on closing time and I had 2 small kids in tow with me. Thank you for your awesome customer service Mackenzie!! I really apppreciated it!

Store LocationBaldivis
Sharon C.

Sharon C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Customer Service ever

Store LocationHoppers Crossing Vic
MrsHalls

MrsHallsNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible Website

Can never navigate around website easily. Numerous times I have tried to use it and always have issues. It doesnt load properly and gift registry is useless and so is the app.

New website is crap

The new website is terrible.
It's hard to navigate, the search function is inaccurate and there are so many products in store that are missing from the website (or possibly I couldn't find them because the search function is so crap). Please redesign your website to be more user friendly and efficient.

Sue Simpson

Sue SimpsonPerth, WA

Zero response

Purchased a tandem stroller Vee Bee online and first time use resulted in the back wheel coming off 6 times!! Couldnt get back home quick enough. And yes we assembled as instructed. Ive had zero response from 2 emails sent about this dangerous product. Absolutely no regard to customer support at all!!

Christine T.

Christine T.asked

I purchased a baby monitor online for a cluck & collect 21 Nov 2019 for my daughters baby shower. She had her baby on Feb 26, 2020 and she would prefer a wireless monitor rather than one with an electrical cord. I didn’t realise that’s what she preferred so I’m hoping they can return to upgrade to a wireless type. Unfortunately she has already disposed of the packaging but I’m hoping she can still return and upgrade as it’s not been used? I do have my online receipt. My daughter can obviously provide proof of the DOB of her son if required.

Over 4 months ago?

Lina T.

Lina T.asked

Baby bunting stores are refusing to give me a full exchange or store credit for an item that was purchased 3 weeks ago, even though the item is unopened with the receipt. The item has gone on sale so now I can only get credit for the sale price which is $50 less than what was paid. Is this against fair trade?

Sounds reasonable

Teesha

Teeshaasked

If you miss a required fortnightly payment on your layby what will happen?

Fired Up

But I dont have anything on lay-by

Get an answer from our members and Baby Bunting representatives