Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

JDY
JDYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought a babylo rocking horse but only thehead of the horse was delivered.To note that they also re-used an old pram box

I Waited for 3weeks for the delivery of my item—-only to find out a wrong item was delivered.
How could they get it wrong when i ordered a rocking horse and only the head of the horse was delivered to me. Shocking. Also, they used a very old pram box to enclose the wrong item. So disgraceful. They will charge you delivery but it will take 3 weeks for them to deliver. I hope they will this rectify as I am still waiting for response.

Absolutely appalling customer service.

I purchased multiple nursery goods and it took Baby Bunting three attempts to delivery the goods. Making multiple excuses for their poor delivery services. Apparently asking a customer to take 3 days off work to accept the goods was acceptable. Very much an overrated. Shop elsewhere.

ABHI BAISHYA
ABHI BAISHYASydney, NSW

Baby Bunting Castle Hill store

We are newbies without much knowledge in buying baby stuff. Our priority was to have helpful staff who could explain things to us so that we can take an informed decision. Right decision to go to Castle hill store. We spent abt 5 hours there and the staff was exceptionally helpful and patient with us. Explained everything thoroughly and after the purchase we came out more educated on the subject. Kudos to Ms Maree, Ms Mana, Ms Bec and Ms Sarah! Thank you!

Lia C.
Lia C.Southeast, SA

Quick cheap delivery

Always happy with my orders filled and processed quickly . Delivery in a few days and I live in regional SA. Quality products

Ale
AleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience to make a purchase

Naomi K.
Naomi K.South East Queensland, QLD

Seems like they know nothing about their products, that they sell.

10/10 baby bunting Maidstone car fitting

My dad recently went to baby bunting Maidstone vic, to have a car seat fitted for when he and my mum look after my baby

All he has done this past month is rave on and on about the young lady jayde who fit the seat in the car
He was so impressed with how firm the installation was and how she took the time to explain each step on how to use the seat to which he actually came home and taught me a thing or two

I am not one to write reviews but she has clearly left a lasting impression and it’s nice to have a passionate and reliable source to go to when it comes to the safety of your child in the car

We are so thankful and will be coming back for all our car seat needs

Mad
MadMelbourne

Avoid avoid avoid

Melb
MelbMelbourne

Fast, not furious

Online orders made the night before were ready for click and collect the next morning at the Hawthorn branch. Minor error of mine in the order, requiring exchange of items was attended to with a smile, no big deal. Thanks for the excellent customer service.

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi , Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We will be sure to pass on these lovely words to the area manager to commend the staff for their efforts in assisting you. Regards Baby Bunting

Emma-Leigh
Emma-LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watch their 'sales pitches'

We recently spent over $4000 at Baby Bunting when they had a sale on recently where you could receive a voucher per $x spent. Given we had spent so much, we were entitled to a $250 voucher if we spent $1500. We received that voucher, but expected to receive $500, given the amount we had spent. Nope, Baby Bunting is refusing and only giving us $250 because it was done in one transaction. That seems a bit ridiculous considering we could have just completed two separate transactions then and there to get the $500 gift voucher, yet they are refusing to have us the $500 voucher now. Not happy!

Store LocationAspley
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Emma ,Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Our records indicate that we have responded to your email enquiry on May 29. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Regards Baby Bunting

Abhi NithyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mary had a little whinge

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Abhi , Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. Regards Baby Bunting.

Abhi Nithya

It wasn’t their problem, apparently.

Jodie Kennedy
Jodie KennedyNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service - Townsville Baby Bunting

Worst customer service ever

Worst customer service I've ever had was at the bb doncaster store. We went in to buy a pram, baby capsule and a few other things. No staff members around. I went to the front counter were there was 2 staff members standing around. I asked for some assistance to which one staff member replied "someone will be with you in a moment". Waited 10 mins and no one came. Went back again and was told the same thing. Another 10 mins and no one came. We left the store. We will be no doing out baby registry there anymore and will heavily advise to avoid this store.

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Tony , We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review.

Swaniawski M.
Swaniawski M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

One of the best customer service I have ever encountered. Great product, my kids absuolutely love it! Would highly recommand

Read more reviews - page 2

Cynthia
Cynthiaasked
Online store

Can I order for delivery in Australia and pay for it from South Africa ?

Christine T.
Christine T.asked
Baby Bunting

I purchased a baby monitor online for a cluck & collect 21 Nov 2019 for my daughters baby shower. She had her baby on Feb 26, 2020 and she would prefer a wireless monitor rather than one with an electrical cord. I didn’t realise that’s what she preferred so I’m hoping they can return to upgrade to a wireless type. Unfortunately she has already disposed of the packaging but I’m hoping she can still return and upgrade as it’s not been used? I do have my online receipt. My daughter can obviously provide proof of the DOB of her son if required.

Lina T.
Lina T.asked
Baby Bunting

Baby bunting stores are refusing to give me a full exchange or store credit for an item that was purchased 3 weeks ago, even though the item is unopened with the receipt. The item has gone on sale so now I can only get credit for the sale price which is $50 less than what was paid. Is this against fair trade?

Fired Up