Baby Bunting

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great customer service both online & instore but slightly more expensive with some goods compared to other shops

I was very happy with both the website and being able to buy things in store. As I was stocking a nursery, I was able to order and layby items over the duration of the pregnancy which saved me space. My only complaint was the fact that you need to go to a different area to collect bulky goods after finalising a layby (leave the building and go to the back with your car). The boxes were also awkward and the customer service area did not offer assistance to load the boxes in the car.

Bad (No) customer service

Was in Ringwood store for a baby car seat, waited for half an hour without any help. Pressed the help button, the sales walked pass and helped the other lady who came in not long ago. (Fair enough she didn't know who came first)
However, she didn't come back to us even though she knew we were waiting.
We then off to the Baby train, the sales there was friendly and professional, answered all our questions and we bought the car seat within 10mins (cheaper as well)
0 star for baby bunting and 5 star for baby train
This is not the first time but definitely will be the last time we got disappointed. Bye Bunting Ringwood.

Store LocationRingwood

Terrible second time around

I ordered something online using after pay . Payment on baby bunting end went wrong the order was shipped only for them to email me to tell me they've tried to stop it if the order arrived let them know. The order arrived even though they had tried to stop it. I couldn't reject the order as the delivery driver had stopped and run . Long story short their communication over 25.00 has been terrible . I offered to pay for the item which I have it has taken them 2 weeks to sort it all out.
You would swear it was 2,500 dollars not 25.00 I am totally not impressed and won t be shopping there again. Not online anyway. Just keep an eye out on after pay people.

Prompt delivery

I was very happy with the service and speed of delivery of my several purchases from Baby Bunting. I have ordered from them a few times and their range is always great on their website. I recommend Baby Bunting to friends and even asked family to purchase items for my first baby from their online store. Great online shop!

Worst customer service at Narre Warren Store

Horrible service! Made to feel as though we were invisible with staff walking right past us when we clearly needed help and had to walk around the whole store to then go to the front to ask for help TWICE because the first time the information given was useless. Definitely wouldn’t go back and would not recommend to other new parents. Thanks for ruining our day.

Store LocationNarre Warren

Bad customer servce

I was in the store in Hoppers Crossing and I found the staff to be unfriendly not rude but not real helpful. I tried to change a suit which was a 4baby bunting brand and I just wanted to change size not refund. I received as a present with all tags but I got told I need to make two phone calls to find who and when it got. While a did that she served someone else then walked off. I had to stand in line to get my own suit back from a different lady. Need training in customer service

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Disgusting service moore park

December I purchased a silver cross wayfere (no accessories were given even tho they should of been) that I was told could be a dbl pram and a comfi coprice booster.

After this sale I was waiting outside the store with my stroller new pram and car seat for a Taxi, I was approached by staff member and acused of stealing and they demanded my recipt of purchase, my taxi was pulling up and they had stood in front of me preventing me from loading my bub, car seat and pram into the taxi after I showed my recipt and the lady checked item for item I was free to go!

I was advised this seat would be suitable for my son, i just purchased a car and had no idea what I was looking for, my son was 9months. I had the seat fitted in bondi by a professional he advised this seat was no good for my son. I called the moore park store and was told sorry theres nothing we can do, I advised them about the straps on my pram and how they were coming loose and they confirmed it was floor stock and that it would of been put together properly if its floor stock and should be no issue!.

I called silver cross about the double attachments and was advises this is not a dbl pram I was then asked what came with the pram I advises nothing and was told I should of been given a cup holder,raincover and bootie silver cross had all of this posted to me asap due to the store not providing this.

I spoke to an area manager about the issue with the wayferer and this miss information I was told about beeing a double pram the only remedy offered was to return it, which would mean buying a double I would of been out of pocket by alot more even tho upon this sale I was under the information it converted to a double.

Today I went to Auburn store looking at strollers and looked at the double silver crosses and asked the staff member about my straps as they keep coming loose and my son was getting out of the strap.
This resulted in the pram seat beeing sent back to silver cross for review and i was advises the car seat should have never been sold to me for my 9month old son. My concern is my sons safety in all of this and the fact i had a car seat i was denied to bring back and had to buy another one that foward faced.

This service is disgusting in any case

Store LocationMoore park

Not going to be back!

I would of thought of all places a store that is all about babies and what is best for them, that I as a tired mum who is going in with concerns for my babies safety with a faulty car seat that should of never been sold to me in the first place as it is not what I asked for at all.
I purchased this seat 2 months ago and went in today with the car seat Britax Brava which I got professionally installed at Baby Bunting and after 2 months of minimal use this seat is already breaking and I explained that I asked them for a seat when purchasing that would be easy to use on the wrists as I have bad wrists so needed one that was easy to tighten and I get told that they have to send it away for repair but I don't even want to keep this car seat as I feel it has major safety issues simply because of how quickly it has broken and because I physically can't tighten the straps myself. Baby Bunting could of sent this product back to supplier and made more money off me as I was happy to spend more on a different seat. But apparently I have to get this one sent off for repair. Which isn't right according to the ACCC as it is a major problem with the item as I definitely would have not purchased this product if I had known about how hard it was to tighten and use plus the quality of the plastic etc. I won't be shopping with them again as they don't care for their customers at all as far as I am concerned as they should know out off all people what it is like to be a tired parent short on time. And how inconvenient it is to have to drive half an hour away from home to take seat in to get them to install hire seat and wait back to hear f it is a repair or replacement then have to drive back again and get either old one re-install or new one what a joke. Terrible Service from the companies side staff I didn't have an issue with as I know it's not their fault but Manager just sitting in office wouldn't even come out and talk to me.

Store LocationNorthlakes

Never EVER shop with BABY BUNTING

Bought item in lay by on 4/7/19. I was told item will be arrived 7-14 days. I waited for 23 days. Even I called them on 19/07 that I was told to get refund. Today 26/7, I went and asked for refund. They told me because of lay by order and need to be charged 25 % of deposit from term and condition receipt or ONLY CAN exchanged items of the totally you paid. If I knew about this term, I would not pay the item in full initially. I am very disappointed with their service. No one mentioned that I will be charged 25% if I request refund before I made my payment. I was regular customer with Baby Bunting since my first daughter was born 3 years ago.

Store LocationChadstone

How could you possibly make your website worse?

The baby bunting website up untill recently wasn't an exciting, new, modern, flashy, hi tech affair. It had it's issues - but atleast it functioned, although barely. But now they've updated a barely functioning website and made it completely useless. Links to registries are broken - so too bad to anyone who's sent those out recently, your not getting squat! Can't even log into the website anymore to make a new registry or update current one and the reset password function DOESN'T FUNCTION.

Bad customer service - Bentleigh East

My husband and I came in to buy more toys for my 8-month-old daughter. He said hi to one of the staff and she didn’t even respond. After waiting for 10 minutes at the register, the rude staff asked me to move to another counter with the annoying look on her face. No hi, no thank you. She only said 2 things to me, “it’s $50” and “the bill will be sent to your email address”
If you don’t want to work in the customer service then don’t. We have done nothing to you to deserve that experience

Store LocationBentleigh east

Good experience in babybunting chadstone

Good experience there. Bought a pram that but due to out of stock, was on layby list. Took them 2 months before calling me to pick up. Noted that they have the stock 1 month ago but did not contact me. The manager called and apologise and offered some compensation for the delay. Did not expect that, to be honest!!

Store LocationChadstone

Better to have an old website than a new website that doesn't work

The Baby Bunting App and Website have been pretty average the last few months, however while it had its frustrations, it was more-or-less functional.

The website has since updated. Now, I can no longer log in, the reset password function does not work and the product images don't load when searching for a product.

Not to mention, the app experiences the same issues and more - when you try to add products to a gift registry using the 'scanning' function, the item won't show up in the registry most of the time. Worse still, sometimes the product "cannot be found".

Great service online

Easy to navigate, easy to find what I wanted, fast to load pages, Great service in store when I picked up, excellent quality products, great shopping experience. I Fully Recommended.

Worst customer service Burleigh shop

Have been in numerous times always the worst and rudest customer service today I made myself the promise I would rather order online than return to this store or spend another dent with this company

Store LocationBurleigh

We bought a baby monitor that didn’t work and the staff didn’t believe us and thought we were playing games

Last week I bought a baby monitor that when at home didn’t work properly. The camera lost range within 3m and when we came back to the shop they thought we were playing games and also accused us of buying monitors like if we had nothing better to do it if we hadn’t a baby to look after. Very very bad customer service and they treat us terrible. The shop was the one at the Supa Centa in Sydney

Store LocationSupa Centa Sydney

Great experience

We were unsure on the correct car seat for our car. So when we went into the store they spent a good amount of time to understand what was important to us. They then came outside with the baby sit to make sure that it fitted which allowed us to make an informed decision on what we required.

Store Locationmelrose park

Bad service, sounds like a problem

Went into the store to buy a $50 gift card. Staff looked at me and then proceeded to talk between themselves while I stood there with card and money in hand. So I left.

Store LocationCannington

Order online twice ,order being cancelled twice

I used 10% off coupon to purchase car seat from their eBay store , waiting 2 days and then tell me my order will be refunded, did not see any problems with my order.

Soooooo expensive!

Good store with lots of variety. But just expect to pay top dollar for items you can get cheaper else where. Staff friendly but thats not enough to make me want to come back and pay their prices

Store LocationJoondalup