Samantha

Samantha Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Layby policy

I had a Layby at baby bunting and had paid $150 deposit. I forgot about it and it went a week over the date I was due to collect it. I was unable to go instore to collect the item for another week and I asked if I could just cancel the layby. I was advised if you cancel a layby at baby bunting they take your whole deposit. I was blown away that they were just going to take $150 away. I was not happy and made a fuss and ended only being given a store credit for $100 and they took $50. So make sure you are aware of the layby policy before you layby anything with them as no matter how much your deposit is they will take it!

George Hanley

George HanleySydney, NSW

Great Fast Service

My wife needed some pregnancy products- bottles, nappies and muslins getting rady for the big day- everything arrived so fast and great quality- thanks

GFern

GFern

Horrible service. Buyer beware!

Warner’s Bay Baby Bunting branch is the worst store ever. I bought a product from the store and I noticed that they charged me the wrong price and so I complained. I was still at the store and they will not even want to a refund me.

Shakour S.

Shakour S.Sydney, NSW

Scam of best prices

You can find most of their goods cheaper online and will be cheaper if you ship it from overseas paying custom and shipping

New mumma

New mummaSydney, NSW

Mixed reviews regarding customer service

Today visited the auburn store. When I asked a question to one of the staff, she was extremely rude and seemed very uninterested in answering my question. She seemed to be the manager maybe shockingly! On the other hand, received excellent customer from another staff, who even recommended better products. I suggest you ensure staff members are always friendly, patient and approachable like the latter one.

Didn't have items in stock and tried to charge me for not becoming a member

I went to the baby bunting store in prestons today and was left very disappointed. The items i was interested in werent available so i was advised to pay a deposit. While we were processing my $2,430 order the lady asked me if I was a member, to which I responded that I wasn't. They advised me that they would charge me a $5 fee for not becoming a member.

What a joke. This is actually illegal. I cancelled the whole order out of principal. Very disappointed.

Paulo

PauloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price match scam

Just bought a 136 nappie pack and wasn’t been able to price match it with the same kind of nappies (brand, size, model was exactly the same) from bigw. You should consider changing that because it’s so bad. The lady said the packaging was not identical so she couldn’t price match it. It’s so bad. It means that you can draw a line with a marker to every box and say to everyone that it’s a different product when it isn’t. Very disappointed with the service.

AMC

AMC Perth, WA

Click and collect

I ordered the Boon Baby Pipes from Baby Bunting in Innaloo via click and collect, I didn’t hear from them after a week to come and pick it up. So I called them to ask if it was ready, and they told me it hadn’t been in stock for months, and I’d have to call around other stores to see who had it in stock, let Innaloo know and they would transfer the click and collect over to another store. Super unhelpful and no apology, except to tell me it wasn’t they’re fault.

Mariam

MariamSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

The staff at baby bunting auburn, particularly Gemma, has gone above and beyond. Gemma has restored my faith in customer service and humanity. She was patient and attentive, and made the process very easy. I’ve had an extremely good experience. Thank you for you efforts Gemma and Bec!!

Terrible customer service and beyond rude staff at BB Fyshwick

Once again leaving this store completely empty handed. Not once was I asked if I needed assistance. After 20 minutes of looking at the prams I went to the counter to ask for help and all I got was eye rolling and no helpful information. They also said they would not price match a pram on sale online because the pram online came with free accessories (which I didn’t want included anyway). I hate this store and regret every time I go in there.

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Disgusting Customer Service!!!

PS

PSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price Promise? Better luck waiting to be struck by lightening!

Doncaster BB is amazing!

All the customer service representatives including the managers have been a pleasure to deal with. They have helped with all of my enquiries and returned faulty items in a heartbeat! They went out of their way to make things as a easy as possible and are most knowledgeable about products! I highly recommend the Doncaster BB!!

Krittika Singh

Terrible service

Alicia L.

Alicia L.Perth, WA

Poor customer service

I went to the baby bunting Cannington WA store today and received very poor customer service. I’m currently pregnant and enjoy baby shopping and the way I was treated really ruined the experience for me. I will not be going back which is a shame as there aren’t many options for baby shops in WA.

Will never buy from any Baby bunting store

Purchased a pram about 3 months ago and the front 2 tyres were not functioning well from the beginning. It reached to a point where the front tyres would get stuck continuously. Took it to the store and the manager said we cant do anything as you have used the pram now it is of no use for we cant even sell to another customer. I told them i dont want refund or exchange atleast send it for repair. Took the pram for a ride in the store and told me its perfectly fine. I took the pram back however the problem continued as i had no hope left from them i lodged a complain to fair trading against them.

New mum

New mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff are a mixed bag

Often visit the Bentleigh store. Always look out for Clare. She is so helpful and entertaining!
Other staff are rude and disinterested. The manager is scary.
Haven't seen Clare in a while. Hope she still works there!

Steve

Steve

You certainly need competition.

I wasted 30 minutes trying to send someone an eGift.
No matter how hard I tried it would not let me pay and checkout.
Just kept me in a loop.
Looks like another company about to hit the dust.

Cynthia

Cynthiaasked

Online store

Can I order for delivery in Australia and pay for it from South Africa ?

Christine T.

Christine T.asked

Baby Bunting

I purchased a baby monitor online for a cluck & collect 21 Nov 2019 for my daughters baby shower. She had her baby on Feb 26, 2020 and she would prefer a wireless monitor rather than one with an electrical cord. I didn’t realise that’s what she preferred so I’m hoping they can return to upgrade to a wireless type. Unfortunately she has already disposed of the packaging but I’m hoping she can still return and upgrade as it’s not been used? I do have my online receipt. My daughter can obviously provide proof of the DOB of her son if required.

Lina T.

Lina T.asked

Baby Bunting

Baby bunting stores are refusing to give me a full exchange or store credit for an item that was purchased 3 weeks ago, even though the item is unopened with the receipt. The item has gone on sale so now I can only get credit for the sale price which is $50 less than what was paid. Is this against fair trade?

Fired Up