Nanny Annie

Nanny Anne

Nanny AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

High chair

Very disappointed that the insert was not able to be removed for washing, after one use the insert (having been Scotchgarded as well) was putrid as the child using the chair is 18 months old and attempting to feed herself. The insert had to be cut form the harness and therefore discarded. Very disappointed indeed

Loving this double stroller!

Sarah

SarahParkes 2600, ACT

Order never arrived

I ordered an item through Nanny Annie Pty Ltd (as listed on paypal) through her sweetelephants online store (same seller) and the item never arrived. I have also not received a response to my enquiry and request for refund. I do will not purchase through Nanny Annie again and would not recommend

Unsafe

Disappointed with my playpen purchase. 10 month old grandson had his hand caught in a slot. The following evening I saw a news report on Nanny Annie playpens being the worst of about half a dozen which were reviewed. I emailed them asking if they would be recalling them, to which they replied that there were no Australian safety standards regarding playpens and that rigorous testings are done on their products.

Esther

Esther

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered the Amico Portacot over the phone on 21/12/20 for an upcoming trip in early Jan. I had thought I'd be able to receive it by then. However, after a few days, there wasn't any update regarding shipping. Turned out there was a bit of confusion and the order wasn't processed as they thought I had not paid. I managed to get in touch with the customer service on 29/12 and explained that I needed the portacot urgently. The agent over the phone was fantastic - she cancelled the original parcel (posted via AUSpost) and sent another one via an express shipping company instead. I got the portacot the very next day. Excellent customer service where the problem was resolved very quickly and efficiently.

Great Playpen!

I ordered this for my baby with eta just before Christmas. However, it was delayed, and we didn't receive it until five days after Christmas. Unfortunately, it was a bit smaller than anticipated (which is probably my fault bc the measurements were provided by the site), and whole playpen moves on our floorboards without a playmat underneath. The design and look was very nice compared to those available in the market.

yet another unhappy cons

yet another unhappy consGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is exactly what we needed in our life

This is the best baby playpen I have come across, great value, perfect for what we need! Very sturdy easy to put together easy to pack up and store!! I would definitely recommend this product

Anjanette

Anjanette Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product!

I made the right choice! I ordered it on the 20th of dec and wasnt expecting it to arrive until after new year but it came on the 24th of dec. Shipping is so fast and they answer your queries straight away. Love the product. Easy to clean and love that it comes with toys and activities. Would highly recommend to all parents.

Leata  Langi

Leata LangiSydney, NSW

Best Toddler High Chair

Great 3 in 1 Toddler High Chair. Love It!

A couple weeks ago, I ordered the chair and a few other things like the Pink Buggy Trailer online. There was a mix up with my order so I contacted them. Within an hour they dispatched another high chair and it arrived within 2 days.

Fast Customer Service!!

I only wrote this now because I had to wait to assemble the high chair.

Thank you so much !!

Lucy L.

Lucy L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Nannie Annie Playpen for the win!

We purchased our Nannie Annie 2.3m play pen for our 9 month old babies for Xmas. They love having their own space that’s big enough to move around, and small enough to feel safe and secure. We currently have it setup as a rectangle but can add in additional sides to create the 2.3m square. The plastic sides are durable and well made, easy enough to put together. I love all the interactive spaces in it, and the ability to clip soft books etc to the sides. This isn’t an ordinary playpen, it’s THE BEST! A must have for a single baby or twins, this is definitely a favourite purchase so far in our parenting journey!

Grandma Louise

Grandma Louise Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect for our Grandson

Needless to say our first grandson is going to be spoilt, and spoil him we did with a Nanny Annie playpen.
The playpen is perfect for all his needs and he can spend time playing and exploring. This can be dismantled and taken anywhere he goes, whether it's to his Grandparents, friends or even to the park, it's perfect. Thank you Nanny Annie.

JenJaye

JenJayeGippsland, VIC

better than I could imagine

Easy to assemble, sturdy, colourful, lots of interesting and playful features. Love it and so does my granddaughter. She was bright-eyed and inquisitive from the moment she was first placed in it. Very happy with it. It also arrived soon after i paid for it. Value for money for sure. Highly recommend it.

GigiW

GigiWNew South Wales

Best playpen

This playpen not only looks amazing but it is so practical. You can let your little one play in a safe environment and you don’t have to worry at all. Love it and will recommend to all my friends.

DIN

DINFar West, NSW

Easy Baby - Rocker!

The baby-rocker was easy to assemble. Its Safe for baby to rock in and its sturdy too.
Its a great look with the colourful cover and its light and easy to move around with you. I am very Impressed.

Amazing Wooden high chair

Love this wooden high chair it’s perfect height for sitting at the dinner table & also easy to clean. Love that I can adjust as he grows.

Withering rose

Withering roseCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Interactive playpen is fantastic

Easy to put together, i can make it larger or smaller. The materials are strong and durable. My grandson loves it and the colourful floor mat is just perfect. Very quick delivery - so happy. Great purchase.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Not kid friendly

Purchased 3 in 1 high chair in teak after reading positive reviews when compared to other brands.
Pros - easy to assemble, does what it says it does i.e. fits at the table, height is easily adjustable, etc.
Cons - this high chair comes with cushions which have white cushion covers. After a few uses my 2.5 year old dirtied the cushion covers so I removed them and put them in the washing machine on a cold machine wash, after which they shrunk and can no longer be used!!! The chair seat is quite narrow, so doesn't look very comfortable. The teak is very orange in colour.

Tee J

Tee JPerth, WA

It’s like a fun toy

This keeps my 9 month old busy without the need for extra toys. I bought a Nannie Annie playpen on the recommendation of another mum. So glad I bought this. Easy to put together, the colour interactive panels make it feel like a toy and not a baby jail.

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Star Kidz Astro Rocker

Really happy with my purchase of the Star Kidz Astro Rocker. Good quality and so easy to assemble. I love how lightweight it is. I would certainly purchase off Nanny Annie again.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great convertible high chair for growing family!

Bought the highchair for my toddler so she could sit up at the table with us and eat.

Nannie Annie offered the high chair at an affordable price for our family and it was shipped surprisingly quickly. I will definitely be shopping with them again.