Nanny Annie

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nanny Annie

Donna
DonnaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The product was good I’m assuming I didn’t open it

Sadly I have been left with a bitter taste in my mouth regarding returns. I stupidly didn’t read it and have ended up in excess of $50 out of pocket..

Zoe L.
Zoe L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic buy, wish we'd found it earlier!

Easy to construct, sturdy and so easy to get the seat and footrest to the right height for your child. Our son struggles with sitting to eat and this has been a game changer. Our younger daughter will be getting one as well.

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Highchair

This mocka highchair has made my sons life so much better, he can sit with a straight back and is able to feed himself better. 100% recommend. It can also grow with him.

• Incentivised Review No

Perfect Highchair!

Our Nanny Annie 3 in 1 Highchair with Tray and Bar, is just perfect! It's practical, versatile and looks amazing as well. Just what we needed.

Sarah
SarahCentral Queensland, QLD

Very Happy! Great Service! Quick responses!

Hi there!
I work as an NDIS Administration Support and I ordered the Wooden Baby High Chair | 3in1 Highchair with Tray and Bar (Beech) for one of our NDIS Participants online. Honestly I was so happy to receive responses to my messages so quickly before I ordered the item as I needed a quote and an invoice done up before I could order the item, this was handled great! This item will be used well and it will create easier eating access for our NDIS Participant. Thank you! :)

• Return Claim MadeNo

A nice wooden chair for the little ones

I bought four of them foa a cafe. Nice little and compact wood chair. Easy to fold and store. Delivered as schedule.

Fabulous wooden high chair

The high chair is well designed, easy to assemble and use. Tray is removable for cleaning.My baby granddaughter loves it!

Kaboom
KaboomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great playpen

Our daughters love this playpen. My 9 month old especially loves buttons with the animal sounds. We have bought 2 of these playpens. We have used the new playpen to extend on the old one. The first one we’ve had for over 3 years and it’s still going strong. Only challenge is finding replacement batteries locally for the buttons when they run out. We are based in Melbourne Australia and these types of batteries are not easy to find here. Still looking.

Stylish and functional

Super cute high chair, love the look, easy to assemble and it’s also very comfy for baby and the harness is very secure. Much better than the mocka version that we had for our first born!

Nbee
NbeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such bad quality

I purchased the
single girls bedThe bed is poorly made no stability
I would not recommend this product
It was so bad the legs fell off

• Incentivised Review No
Leisa R.
Leisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great portacot!

I can't believe how quickly the portacot was delivered! I ordered the portacot on Tuesday night and it was delivered on Friday morning, just in time for our trip interstate.
The set-up is really quick and easy. I really like the thickness of the mattress and it is lightweight. The casing material could be a little better quality though because there was already a small hole in the stitching when it arrived.

Faye D
Faye DWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nanny Annie playpen

It was a hassle free shopping experience. The play pen arrived very promptly; It was just as depicted on line. It is very sturdy, was easy to erect and didn't take long to build. Thank You for the great shopping experience and for the useful product. I would certainly recommend this product to other customers.

Find out how Nanny Annie compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Love the design, but not the fabric on the cushion

We love the unique design of the high chair. It fits perfectly in our small kitchen area and pushed in under our dining room table. Bub seems comfortable in it and I love the footrest. The only thing I don't love is the fabric on the cushion and backrest. It's very hard to clean and keep clean. I'm having to wash it every day and then it's not drying out for the next days use. I would have liked to see a plastic cover that is easily washable

Bonita
Bonita

Love our nanny annie play pen!

It's so easy to put together! Quality, light, easy to move. Kids love the large space, its stable, the little pieces they can spin around on the bars and the activity panel is so great too! Highly recommend!

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Love it and so does my daughter so win win

Excellent product-very sturdy and love the colour.So many interactive actives for my daughter to play with and the batteries were even included!shipping was so fast.will definitely be recommending to a friend.