Nanny Annie

Great Quality, Great Value!

Overall good quality that seems will be both sturdy and practical. Very straight forward to fold up. Foot muffs are a nice bonus. Postage time was exceptional and well packaged.

Exactly what we needed

So fast. We ordered on Saturday and even with a public holiday it arrived by the Wednesday. Strudy, interactive and amazing product plus amazing service

Great product and service

Ordered the kids Amore Bassinet and we love it. Delivered promptly and all features and style exactly as pictured and described. Very happy

Highly recommend

Our interactive play pen arrived in 3 days! Very easy to assemble and our son Loves it. It's perfect size at the moment and love that we can expand it as our family expands.

Not happy with mattress...

The mattress is way too hard, I had to add layers to make it comfortable and cosy. Also noticed that as baby gains weight (mine is five now), it tends to tilt on one side. I think this due to mattress being supported by one rod running in the middle. When baby moves to one side, the mattress tilts on that side.

Abosolutly love it!!

Just received my new co sleeping bassinet in 3 business day from ordering. Abosolutly love it, it’s exactly what I was wanting, I can’t wait to use it when the new little one arrives!

Best present!

My son in law’s exact words when the Amore Bassinet had been put together were, “This is the best present, so far. We’ll definitely use it”

Amazing service and quality products

Nanny Annie were great to deal with. When looking online there is someone there to answer any questions you may have. Product arrived quickly. Videos and photos on website are amazing because it shows all features of products really well. 5 stars!

Brilliant products and top service!

Absolutely recommend Nanny Annie.
I bought the in interactive playpen for my granddaughter's Christmas and she loves it. So do we.
incredibly easy to put together and lovely and colourful.
The sale online was simple and the service to postage fabulous.

Perfectly as described

Could not be happier , ordered the playpen just days before xmas as was resigned to the probability of not seeing it till the new year , surprisingly it turned up with 2 days to spare , well packaged and exactly as described.

Can't fault it!

Bought the kids table and chairs for my little boy for Christmas. Just fantastic!! Very sturdy and fits in any corner of the house. Very Happy!

Very happy with my purchase.

My order was delivered very promptly, and an email to notify me that it was on its way. Found it very easy to assemble, with no screws missing, which is a common with some flatpacks. It looks great, and seems very sturdy. . My grandkids will get much enjoyment from this. Thankyou.

Unreasonably high returns charges

I bought a $900 twin pram for my daughter. I needed to return it and they charged me $135 plus shipping costs. This is an unreasonably high return charge. The box was not even opened. Be careful when purchasing from them.

Nanny Annie Interactive Playpen 1.6 Square

Got my bub's playpen within a week and absolutely love it! I did a lot of research before deciding on this playpen. My intention with a playpen was more for an activity centre for bub rather than to contain bub in one place. This is the one I purchased.
[weblink removed]

Pros :
Has the best activity board / elements compared to other pens available in Australia
Sturdy and easy to assemble - I was considering between pens that can be adjusted to different shapes vs a fixed on like this - went with fixed as I felt this would be less susceptible to moving when bub grabs onto it
Lots of gaps and holes for bub to learn to pull self up - which I am also planning to use to add more DIY activity boards as bub enjoys this

Cons:
More expensive than other pens
Not as tall as other pens , means bub can climb out of it faster in the future - but it also proved to be a plus for me to step in and out of the pen as I'd imagine a higher pen would make it harder especially while stepping out carrying bub. Sure there's a door but I'd probably won't use it much. Also when hubby said if bub climbs out and falls, a lower pen is ideal as it is closer to the ground - I'm sold :p

Placing the order on the Nanny Annie website was super easy and I received a notification the very next day saying the playpen has been dispatched. Superb service, will shop again.

Absolutely Dreadful Product - Should NOT be selling this item

I bought a Wooden Rectangle Table + 6 Chairs. Solid wooden legs. Red top, seat and back rest.

The website mentioned that the table would come with a few scratches. No problems there. The kids will make a mess of it anyway. However, I was not prepared for the paint to come off while I was assembling. In fact running my nail over the top caused the surface to come up. Then the frame fell apart from the table top. Grr...

The chairs were malformed and I could not even put them together. It required chisel, drill and saw to correct. (and about 2 hours) I've worked in furniture stores before and this is one of the most poorly made products I've ever seen!

These items are most likely factory seconds and should not have been sold to the public.

I will not be shopping for any other items with Nanny Annie.

High Chair Upset and Disappointed

I am very disappointed and upset with the Nanny Annie High Chair.
I chose the high chair after I read all the reviews online -
I bought 2 since I have twin babies.

I doubt that all of these reviews are legit as I have found so many faults with this high chair.

The seating part wobbles slightly, even though the screws were tightened as much as possible (without damaging them)
The crotch strap is the only thing that stops the baby from sliding forward, and that has to be set up so tight that it is uncomfortable for my babies and it leaves red marks on their skin. If it is not done up this tight, my girls will slide forward and slouch. This means they are putting all their weight on the crotch strap. As you can imagine, this ends up being very uncomfortable on their private region.

After a couple of months, the bottom screw had undone itself slightly.
The straps are held in by the same screws that structurally hold the chair together. So if you tighten up the screw all the way, it will twist and tangle up the straps, but if you don't screw it in all the way, the strap will be fine, but the screw will be loose.
All this is very concerning, as the last thing you want, is either a high chair that could come apart, or a strap that could come loose.
Either of these seems very dangerous for a young baby.
The cushions never stay in place as the velcro is very weak, and the cushion that supports the back always gets in the way and gets pinched when trying to clip in the table trays.

Now to the table trays. Ours had, what i at first thought, a small chip or sharp splinter on the top surface (where the food goes).
Turns out, this was the screw from underneath coming though!
Very poor quality assembly.

After a couple of months just cleaning the trays with a damp sponge, there seems to be a 'cloudyness' on the varnish, like the clear coating is deteriorating.

Happy to send photos for proof.

Just the ticket!

The purchase was for my great niece (nearly 5 months) who currently is wearing a brace (hip displasia) and could not sit in a standard high chair but this has accommodated her perfectly. She is a dear little thing and puts up with the brace 24/7 like the champion she is!

Great high chair and quick postage

I purchased the Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair during a sale, and it was posted the next day and arrived after 3 days. Its great! The chair is perfect, and the whole buying experience was stress free, and they have after pay!

Great Customer Service

I was impressed with the customer service I received after purchasing the Elwood Square kids table and chairs set from their eBay store. I received a text message confirming my order and another informing me when my order was dispatched, which was a feature I think was helpful and I definitely preferred being notified on the progress of my order this way. I also received a personalised e-mail which was nice. Definitely will be shopping there in the future!

Excellent Twin Pram! Great bargain.

I bought the twin pram Sunday 18th and received it a day earlier (Thursday 22) which I was impressed. I would definitely recommend buying this brand (Star Kids) especially if your not wanting to spend over $800 for a twin stroller. And appearance and sturdiness is 100% AFFORDABLE LUXURY.
My twins are going to enjoy this pram.