Nanny Annie
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nanny Annie

Brilliant idea for a playpen

The best part.of this are the built in play features which encourage by son to stand up and move around. He does get bored after about 30 mins, but this would probably be quicker in a normal playpen without interactive features.

Sonia
Sonia

Nanny Annie Wooden High Chair

The high chair was easy to assemble and is easy to clean, though the finish of the fabric inside the zip frays easily.

Natasha Scott
Natasha ScottCentral West, NSW

Top Quality & Easy to Assemble/Move

Love our new playpen

We have a very active 5 month old who rolls everywhere, the playpen and mat is perfect as he can’t escape . I’ll get great use out of it as he grows . Great product.

S Walmsley
S WalmsleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sensational

Purchased the EVA Safety Mat And Baby Playpen with Gate and Activities 1.6m Square and Im in love. Its the perfect size, interactive and keeps our little one out of trouble. The best part is she loves it.

Wendy A.
Wendy A.The Mallee, VIC

Love this highchair, lightweight but sturdy

This highchair is definitely value for money. Easy to move from room to room. My foster child loves it. He feels safe, secure and comfortable. Super easy to clean. Why pay hundreds of dollars when this one is so affordable.

Sara J.
Sara J.South East Queensland, QLD

Nannie Annie Wooden High Chair—- very happy!

We ordered this chair as per a recommendation from the core and floor program instructor. She has given us some great tips so far for products to purchase and didn’t fail us here.
This chair is beautiful and very easy to set up. I love how it adjusts so when our daughter grows it will support whatever length her legs are and encourage good posture.
Would recommend this product to anyone.

Mario
MarioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So good we have three

Our grandkids love them so much we had to buy three. I love the fact that they are fully adjustable and easy to assemnle.

Nanny Anne
Nanny AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

High chair

Very disappointed that the insert was not able to be removed for washing, after one use the insert (having been Scotchgarded as well) was putrid as the child using the chair is 18 months old and attempting to feed herself. The insert had to be cut form the harness and therefore discarded. Very disappointed indeed

Find out how Nanny Annie compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Loving this double stroller!

Sarah
SarahParkes 2600, ACT

Order never arrived

I ordered an item through Nanny Annie Pty Ltd (as listed on paypal) through her sweetelephants online store (same seller) and the item never arrived. I have also not received a response to my enquiry and request for refund. I do will not purchase through Nanny Annie again and would not recommend

Unsafe

Disappointed with my playpen purchase. 10 month old grandson had his hand caught in a slot. The following evening I saw a news report on Nanny Annie playpens being the worst of about half a dozen which were reviewed. I emailed them asking if they would be recalling them, to which they replied that there were no Australian safety standards regarding playpens and that rigorous testings are done on their products.

Esther
Esther

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered the Amico Portacot over the phone on 21/12/20 for an upcoming trip in early Jan. I had thought I'd be able to receive it by then. However, after a few days, there wasn't any update regarding shipping. Turned out there was a bit of confusion and the order wasn't processed as they thought I had not paid. I managed to get in touch with the customer service on 29/12 and explained that I needed the portacot urgently. The agent over the phone was fantastic - she cancelled the original parcel (posted via AUSpost) and sent another one via an express shipping company instead. I got the portacot the very next day. Excellent customer service where the problem was resolved very quickly and efficiently.

Great Playpen!

I ordered this for my baby with eta just before Christmas. However, it was delayed, and we didn't receive it until five days after Christmas. Unfortunately, it was a bit smaller than anticipated (which is probably my fault bc the measurements were provided by the site), and whole playpen moves on our floorboards without a playmat underneath. The design and look was very nice compared to those available in the market.

yet another unhappy cons
yet another unhappy consGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is exactly what we needed in our life

This is the best baby playpen I have come across, great value, perfect for what we need! Very sturdy easy to put together easy to pack up and store!! I would definitely recommend this product