Baby-Direct

Nathan

NathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not great

I ordered and paid for a pram online 3 weeks ago. Website said this item would be posted within 7 days. I have been unable to make contact with baby direct and am getting worried they might not be legitimate. I will update this post shortly (hopefully with something positive) but we are not off to a great start.
Order #100019206

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Do no buy from this company. Would have rated 0 stars if possible.

Jojo

JojoNew South Wales

Was worried about reviews but pleasantly surprised

Absolute worst company.

Ruwani A.

Ruwani A.Sydney, NSW

The Worst Customer Service I have experienced in recent times

Very Annoyed

Very AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

0 stars -worst service ever!

Leah C.

Leah C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling. Shop anywhere else.

Horrendous

Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting customer service

Purchased an item from Baby-Direct online store. Waited a few days and still hadn’t received an email stating that my order had been dispatched. I emailed them on four seperate occasions requesting updates and I am still awaiting on a response. I have called the online sector but it’s never available. I am not sure on where to go from here. They have my money but I can’t get my product and it seems nobody from this company wants to help or investigate further.

I suggest never purchasing items from this store, it will save you a lot of stress and uncertainty!

Catherine

CatherineMurray Region, NSW

Very long wait for product

I ordered a cot on the 7th of September 2016, had not received it by the 27th Oct. Finally arrived mid November. Happy with the cot, its lovely. Just not happy with the lack of correspondence and probably won't deal with this company in future.

Tobey C.

Tobey C.Sydney, NSW

Never buy anything from their online store!

I feel so regret purchased product in their online store before I do research about this shop! I just had the same issue as other victims! The shop wouldn't show them out of stock, once they take you money just let you wait until you call in to their shop! Then the staff will tell you wait for a month until they back in stock! After a month you still haven't heard any news please don't be Surprised! You just have to chase them but need to prepare they will give you different excuses until you ask for refund then you will get your order tracking number!

jennimaree13

jennimaree13Queensland

Dont make an order online with this company.

Myself and my Daughter made purchases from this company 18 days ago, only to be just told both items are out of stock with the baby due in a week. There was nothing on the site saying the items were out of stock and they are now trying to persuade us to purchase other items! They took the money before advising us of the items being out of stock.

Whiz Z.

Whiz Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst communication

Order not in stock. 2months for delivery. Forced communication on our behalf to follow up anything. Told 4 week wait initially, then called two consecutive weeks, given misleading delivery dates both times. When checking the tracking number day before guaranteed delivery due, tracking number was not found. Emailed to query and they told me they had to get a new courier and only provided new information after we attempted contact. Will never shop again.

Venkat K

Venkat KSydney, NSW

The worst experience ever

Better to avoid shopping with this site. They will tempt you with a low price. this is kind of bait. once you fell it, that's all you have no choice to go out of that. you can't get the item on time, you can't get any notifications, even not sure of the product accuracy. you may get the used or damaged product.

Leah

LeahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Charged me without having the product!

Paid via ZipPay, did not have the product in stock, taken over 2 weeks for the funds to be ‘refunded’ into my account. WILL NEVER SHOP WITH BABY DIRECT AGAIN!

betterthanthis

Poorly managed and pathetic business

Do not purchase from this company.

Liana

LianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible customer service

Store LocationRingwood

Worse online shopping experience

I have bought something from their website, few days later I received an email said they ran out of stock and would give me my money back, 1 month has gone, and I’m still chasing my money. Worse shop ever!!!

Emm

EmmSydney, NSW

Love my pram!

betterthanthisasked

Physical store

Still no news on my seat huh jeer-ry? Any Update? Lame, lamalamalamalamalameeeeee

betterthanthisasked

Physical store

Do you even care enough to answer questions?
No wait, got my none answer

Ryan

Ryanasked

Online store

It would seem we’re having a similar issue with Baby-Direct re product not in stock and having to wait (which isn’t an issue providing we get what we ordered before the kid arrives). However they have now started to ask my partner for copies of her Drivers Licence to prove she’s not fraudulent. Has anyone ever heard of this happening?

Margie
Margie

I did provide my driver's license and said I was happy to wait the few weeks it would take to come in. But then after waiting the time they estimated, I got another email saying it would be another few weeks. I would ask for a refund now and shop somewhere else.

Lowing Snow
Lowing Snow

No, I haven't been asked for my driver's licence. I would strongly advise against providing. After my experience, I wouldn't advise anyone to doing business with them.

Get an answer from our members and Baby-Direct representatives

Other Mother & Baby Shops