Baby-Direct

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jennimaree13

jennimaree13Queensland

Dont make an order online with this company.

Myself and my Daughter made purchases from this company 18 days ago, only to be just told both items are out of stock with the baby due in a week. There was nothing on the site saying the items were out of stock and they are now trying to persuade us to purchase other items! They took the money before advising us of the items being out of stock.

Whiz Z.

Whiz Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst communication

Order not in stock. 2months for delivery. Forced communication on our behalf to follow up anything. Told 4 week wait initially, then called two consecutive weeks, given misleading delivery dates both times. When checking the tracking number day before guaranteed delivery due, tracking number was not found. Emailed to query and they told me they had to get a new courier and only provided new information after we attempted contact. Will never shop again.

Venkat K

Venkat KSydney, NSW

The worst experience ever

Better to avoid shopping with this site. They will tempt you with a low price. this is kind of bait. once you fell it, that's all you have no choice to go out of that. you can't get the item on time, you can't get any notifications, even not sure of the product accuracy. you may get the used or damaged product.

rosslyn J.

rosslyn J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth transaction with baby direct

we bought our breast pump and some accessories from baby direct, staff in store are very friendly and giving us professional advise, our whole shopping experience with baby direct is very positive.

helen

helenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

staff have great knowledge on car seat

We are having trouble choosing a right car seat for our 3 yr old boy, the staff worked at baby direct helped us go through the different models and we have tried few different seats in our car to make sure we have the right space for it, great service and great price.

annie

annieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

we love the cot we bought from baby direct

we bought our cot at baby direct ringwood store, the cot is on special for half price only $299, great quality and a lot cheaper than other baby stores we visited.

rogerloo822

rogerloo822Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fast delivery and fantastic in-store experience

We bought our Boori cot and mattress at baby direct, received fantastic service from their staff, out car is too small for the product so we cant take the product on the day, they have arranged delivery service for us , within 2 days time we have received our cots and mattress and we are really happy for the service we have received at baby direct ringwood store

vivian y.

vivian y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good service and good price

We went into baby direct ringwood, huge range of products and very good in store service, we are happy with the product we have purchased from baby direct and also to mention after sale service is also amazing.

Leah

LeahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Charged me without having the product!

Paid via ZipPay, did not have the product in stock, taken over 2 weeks for the funds to be ‘refunded’ into my account. WILL NEVER SHOP WITH BABY DIRECT AGAIN!

betterthanthis

Poorly managed and pathetic business

Do not purchase from this company.

Liana

LianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible customer service

Store LocationRingwood

Worse online shopping experience

I have bought something from their website, few days later I received an email said they ran out of stock and would give me my money back, 1 month has gone, and I’m still chasing my money. Worse shop ever!!!

Emm

EmmSydney, NSW

Love my pram!

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't touch this business

Worst customer service!!

The staff are not knowledgeable about products, and are very dismissive about helping you even when the store is quiet, unless you’re there purchase a big ticket item like a pram, inspite of the fact I arrived first and asked for help with several things, I was repeatedly ignored in favour of others.

Zoe

ZoeWandin

Wish I could rate 0 stars

We ordered a cot in 2017 for our baby. At the end of 2018 we assembled this cot. The cot is faulty and after countless emails and calls they will not replace it or fix it. Stay away!!

Lowing SnowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast at taking money for a product that they don't have. Struggling to get my money back

Same old same old. Should have read this forum first before purchasing with them online. Bought a stroller for $300. Received an email a day later stating that there'll be 4-5 weeks delay because they don't have stock. I said fine, I'll wait. Guess what, they next day, they sent another email stating that they can't fulfill the order anymore. I told them to give me my money back. Guess what, it's been two weeks since and I still don't have my money back. Stay away from this company!!!

MargieMelbourne

Stay away from this company

We ordered a cot with plenty of time to go before our baby arrived. After paying we were told it would be a 4-5 week wait. We said fine even though it was way longer than other places. After 6 weeks I had to follow up. They then sent us a photo saying our cot box was damaged in transit, but it was a different cot to the one we ordered, and told us it’d be another 4-5 weeks. I asked for a refund and had to wait 2 weeks for it, and then had to scramble to order one from somewhere else that would arrive in time. You’re better off paying the little bit extra and having piece of mind.

daisy

daisymount gambier

Fast and efficient delivery

We ordered a rocking chair from baby direct online store, delivery was super fast and efficient , delivery confirmation was received right after place the order and got a tracking email send to me once its on the way, highly recommended. A tip to shoppers, you can always email or call the store if you want to 100% confirm the item is in stock before make the purchase.

betterthanthisasked

Still no news on my seat huh jeer-ry? Any Update? Lame, lamalamalamalamalameeeeee

betterthanthisasked

Do you even care enough to answer questions?
No wait, got my none answer

Ryan

Ryanasked

It would seem we’re having a similar issue with Baby-Direct re product not in stock and having to wait (which isn’t an issue providing we get what we ordered before the kid arrives). However they have now started to ask my partner for copies of her Drivers Licence to prove she’s not fraudulent. Has anyone ever heard of this happening?

Margie

I did provide my driver's license and said I was happy to wait the few weeks it would take to come in. But then after waiting the time they estimated, I got another email saying it would be another few weeks. I would ask for a refund now and shop somewhere else.

Lowing Snow

No, I haven't been asked for my driver's licence. I would strongly advise against providing. After my experience, I wouldn't advise anyone to doing business with them.

Get an answer from our members and Baby-Direct representatives