Baby-Direct

Matthew R.

Matthew R.Launceston, TAS

Terrible service.

Very bad shipping service

I ordered cot Month ago and they have not given any date yet and when shipping.I tried to contact via email and phone no one answering.very bad service.

Chell

ChellMelbourne

Terrible

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Preston Baby Direct - excellent product knowledge and customer service

The staff’s attention to detail, amazing product knowledge and ‘no problem’ excellent customer service made choosing nursery furniture and car seats easier. Thank you!

Store LocationPreston, Vic

Bought a pram online and it never arrived.

I bought a pram online from Baby Direct. It never arrived and when I contacted Baby Direct they told me it had been lost in transit but the courier. They refused to resend the pram or refund me.

Belinda

BelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service and products are of great quality!

I purchased a pram & car seat from the store excellent customer service with great knowledge of products and prompt delivery. Payment options are great and easy over the phone communication and or email.
Will definitely return & refer friends and family!

Store LocationHoppers crossing
Ashleigh G.

Ashleigh G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strange start- but overall, happy!

Natasha D.

Natasha D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

I ordered a cot package and baby carrier.
My whole order was delivered well within time frame with free delivery, amazing!
I also received great customer service with quick response times to queries regarding confirmation of payment and delivery.
The online store provided all details and products were as specified and pictured.
I highly recommend purchasing from Baby Direct, they will be my go to for any future baby purchases.

Liars about online order product availability

Ordered item online, credit card was charged but did not receive shipping information after 2 weeks. upon contact, was advised it being sent, after another 2 weeks, still not shipped

Eni

Eni

Purchased lovencare set and terrible experience stay away from this shop

I did purchase LovenCare set and ehen paid deposit was told maximum 2 weeks i will receive the item after 3 months and reporting it to ACCC i received the goods and when put together they were damaged.I have contacted [name removed] and sent him photos of the damage and no reply or call back so i will have to take it further but stray away from this shop.

Store LocationBaby direct Dandenong Vic 3175

Performing better than recent review suggest

Jessica S.

Jessica S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much better than expected!

I bought a valco glider from here and then read the reviews. I was very concerned I’d just thrown money away. I was surprised! I emailed the store and let them know I had a tight deadline and the store came through with the goods. It was delivered today within the deadline.
Thanks to Jerry at the Ringwood store for replying to my emails.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Do not buy from this company - total scam

Just like others - DO NOT buy from this site - I don't even know how they are still operating. They will take your money, no goods will arrive, multiple excuses each time and then they will stop replying. If you follow up, they will tell you they are out of stock, the container was delayed, shipping issues, every excuse under the sun. They/he will then randomly send you an email stating he will offer a refund but won't, it will never come through. The company is a total scam, I have reported the company/him to the ACCC.

Would give no stars if I could

Absolutely terrible terrible company. Been waiting on an item for months, no updates, emails go unanswered. This is the second time this has happened. My sister is also waiting to receive and item she ordered in March. The staff at the physical store are disgusting, no customer service skills whatsoever. Save months and your money by going elsewhere.

SERIOUSLY DO NOT BUY

I purchased $1600 worth of good in early April 2020. I emailed and asked for an expected delivery date and got told 4 different stories. It is not AUGUST 2020 and no one has replied or given me a refund! Seriously, do not buy anything through them. They are nothing but thieves.

Annoyed mum

Annoyed mumSydney, NSW

Fake online store - ZERO stars

Do not buy from this site. They will take your money, no goods will arrive, if you follow up they will tell you they are out of stock and say they will issue a refund but won't. I have claimed a chargeback from my credit card and reported them to the ACCC.

Disappointed Customer

Disappointed CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam: do not purchase anything from them.

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Customer Service

Store LocationRingwood

Terrible customer service

Do not shop at baby direct ringwood!! Worst customer service ever, and the products are crap! After waiting for ages to be served (I had to wait while they served their friends or family first even though I was next for some time, as they were speaking in another language to each other) the help was terrible. We bought a cot and mattress on sale, the price seemed to go to be true and it was the mattress doesn’t even fit the cot! Their advance, just keep pushing and squeezing it in to stop it from bowing!

Store LocationBaby bunting Ringwood

Do not buy anything from this company!