Baby-Direct

2.4

Terrible customer service

Do not shop at baby direct ringwood!! Worst customer service ever, and the products are crap! After waiting for ages to be served (I had to wait while they served their friends or family first even though I was next for some time, as they were speaking in another language to each other) the help was terrible. We bought a cot and mattress on sale, the price seemed to go to be true and it was the mattress doesn’t even fit the cot! Their advance, just keep pushing and squeezing it in to stop it from bowing!

Store LocationBaby bunting Ringwood

Do not buy anything from this company!

Disgusting customer service - don't order from this company.

Enesa R.
Enesa R.

The customer service rep I have been dealing with is Jerry.

Karsha A.

Karsha A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy your baby furniture from this store

Store LocationRingwood and Dandenong
Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered a pram

Ordered a pram from Ringwood store paid for was told definately 2 weeks now it is a month later they do not answer phone calls or emails buy elsewhere as customer service is appalling

Store LocationRingwood
Saadia Z.

Saadia Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FRAUD

I wish i could i give them zero stars! I placed a pre order for a cot on 16th january. ETA was end of fen. Upon contacting them multiple times i was told that the shipment has been delayed and the cot will be arriving in last week of April. I could not wait for such a long time as my baby grew out of her bassinet. I requested for a refund. They never returned me my money. I was blocked from all social media platforms and they stopped replying to my emails. I sent tthem 21 emails requesting them for a refund. There was no response. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Such a fraud!

Absolutely appalling

Bought a chair. It was scratched and ripped. Sent it back at my expense and was promised a refund. No one has given me a refund or tried to contact me after several tries from me. Absolutely pathetic. Wouldn’t recommend anyone buying from here. Dodgy as

Nathan

NathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not great

I ordered and paid for a pram online 3 weeks ago. Website said this item would be posted within 7 days. I have been unable to make contact with baby direct and am getting worried they might not be legitimate. I will update this post shortly (hopefully with something positive) but we are not off to a great start.
Order #100019206

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Do no buy from this company. Would have rated 0 stars if possible.

Jojo

JojoNew South Wales

Was worried about reviews but pleasantly surprised

Absolute worst company.

Ruwani A.

Ruwani A.Sydney, NSW

The Worst Customer Service I have experienced in recent times

Very Annoyed

Very AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

0 stars -worst service ever!

Leah C.

Leah C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling. Shop anywhere else.

Horrendous

Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting customer service

Purchased an item from Baby-Direct online store. Waited a few days and still hadn’t received an email stating that my order had been dispatched. I emailed them on four seperate occasions requesting updates and I am still awaiting on a response. I have called the online sector but it’s never available. I am not sure on where to go from here. They have my money but I can’t get my product and it seems nobody from this company wants to help or investigate further.

I suggest never purchasing items from this store, it will save you a lot of stress and uncertainty!

Catherine

CatherineMurray Region, NSW

Very long wait for product

I ordered a cot on the 7th of September 2016, had not received it by the 27th Oct. Finally arrived mid November. Happy with the cot, its lovely. Just not happy with the lack of correspondence and probably won't deal with this company in future.

Tobey C.

Tobey C.Sydney, NSW

Never buy anything from their online store!

I feel so regret purchased product in their online store before I do research about this shop! I just had the same issue as other victims! The shop wouldn't show them out of stock, once they take you money just let you wait until you call in to their shop! Then the staff will tell you wait for a month until they back in stock! After a month you still haven't heard any news please don't be Surprised! You just have to chase them but need to prepare they will give you different excuses until you ask for refund then you will get your order tracking number!

jennimaree13

jennimaree13Queensland

Dont make an order online with this company.

Myself and my Daughter made purchases from this company 18 days ago, only to be just told both items are out of stock with the baby due in a week. There was nothing on the site saying the items were out of stock and they are now trying to persuade us to purchase other items! They took the money before advising us of the items being out of stock.

Whiz Z.

Whiz Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst communication

Order not in stock. 2months for delivery. Forced communication on our behalf to follow up anything. Told 4 week wait initially, then called two consecutive weeks, given misleading delivery dates both times. When checking the tracking number day before guaranteed delivery due, tracking number was not found. Emailed to query and they told me they had to get a new courier and only provided new information after we attempted contact. Will never shop again.