5Babybee Miles

4.9

Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

Perfect!

Absolutely love our miles. So light and easy to maneuver one handed. Very easy to fold and open one handed. Fits in overhead compartment on plane (just used it on Jetstar). Beautiful details like tan handlebar. Large shade, flat recline. Perfect stroller! Show details
Ewokk
EwokkGisborne7 posts

Great travel pram

Excellent little pram. We purchased for a upcoming overseas trip later in the year.
I looked into heaps of different travel prams but I kept going back to the Miles. The one handed fold, the fact it has a decent sized usable basket and the belly bar were all things I liked.
So far it's been used alot! My daughter looks comfortable in it. She also loves the belly bar to put her feet on and sleeps in it easily enough. All over a great pram and great value for money compared to many others on the market Show details ·  1
Natalie
Natalie2 posts

Love it

Use my miles everyday! Love that it reclines flat, love the looks of it
Only negative is my baby doesn’t look comfortable in it sometimes as the back of it isn’t sturdy enough.
Also the little “hook” things, the top one is sooooo hard to do up.
But other than that we love our miles Show details ·  1
Sev
SevSydney, NSW6 posts
Charlotte
Charlotte

Highly recommend!

Brought the babybee miles for our upcoming trip to the UK. Couldn't recommend it more, easy fold, lightweight and great storage still.
Love our babybee rover but think I will use this even more! Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Travel Pram

We love the Miles Pram!
Perfect for our 15month old, we brought this for an upcoming trip however it has replaced our everyday pram. So easy to fold and takes up such little space. The manoeuvrability is fantastic and so easy to push with one hand. Show details ·  1
Sara Spradbrow
Sara Spradbrow2 posts

Great for trips away

So happy with our Miles pram, we purchased to take away with us as our normal pram takes up about twice the space. Our boy is above average in height and weight and we especially like that it will last him longer then some alternatives. It fit perfectly in the footwell behind the driver and was so easy to fold and unfold. Our 9 month old seemed very comfortable in it and loved the bar to hold onto or tuck his feet up onto when reclined. We weren’t sure how it would perform not getting to test in store and being significantly cheaper then some of the higher-end travel prams but it is much sturdier then alot we tried and has a luxury feel. Will be recommending to any friends in need of a travel pram. Show details ·  1
Dani
Dani2 posts

Great compact stroller

Great compact stroller
Perfect for travelling
Lightweight
Easy to push and it was great in our overseas trip!
I now use it as my shopping pram as it’s just easy to keep in the boot. Show details ·  1
Michelle Emma R.
Michelle Emma R.

Worth every penny

We sold the old pram that we had, it is much expensive and much bigger. But,this pram is the best because of its lightweight yet very efficient going anywhere with us. Can also carry our lunch and drinks for picnic, all the thing's the baby needed. Perfect for people who use public transport( bus, train and tram). Yet, it is also very easy to fold to put in a car and amazingly fit on airplaine's overhead baggage carrier. Worth every penny. Pay less for more convenience Show details ·  1
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.

The best stroller!

Words cannot describe how impressed I am with BabyBee Miles stroller, it is so compact, easy to manoeuvre and light weight. I cannot fault this stroller in any way whatsoever, I’m kicking myself for not purchasing it sooner. It is a go to for any weekend away, overseas holiday or to save on space. Show details ·  1
Sara C.
Sara C.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great travel stroller. Would highly recommend

I really like this travel stroller. I love the quick 1 second fold and it moves smoothly. It's quite tall but I didn't find that an issue. It was very sturdy too even on uneven ground. The basket is a good size however it can be hard to get things in/out due to the design with a solid bar across the back. If it was lowered slightly I think it would make a huge difference. Show details ·  1
Emm
EmmSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great extras for a travel stroller

Amazing stroller! I have tested a few travel strollers and this one has the best options/extras. Flat recline is a game changer for when on the go, the only negative is there is no hood window to check on them while on the run and find myself having to stop every now and again. Show details ·  1
Lisa R.
Lisa R.Illawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Perfect pram for everyone and everything!

This pram is the best, wish I got it from the start! Really compact, taken it on many flights already - as carry on. Fits in car anywhere, so can put in the foot well of my daughter's car seat and still have my whole boot free. I like it sits more upright than other small prams. There is nothing I don't like about it! Really sturdy, highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Laura
Laura

Great travel pram

I love this travel pram, it saves so much space in the car and easily fits into the top of our wardrobe so doesn’t take up much storage space.
The seat folds all the way down to lay flat so it works for younger babies who aren’t sitting up yet.
Good suspension, smaller wheels so you don’t really want to go on gravel with it but this is expected from a travel pram. Show details ·  1
Monica
MonicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing pram

I purchased this stroller before my holiday and it arrive a day before my travel.

I sent an email hoping it be sent quickly as I came across baby bee on the last minute.

It was such an amazing stroller and very practical with the one fold model. It was a dream in that it was so slim it would fit in the narrow halls of the airplane and would fit in the overhead.

It made travelling with a 3 month old a lot easier.

My 3-month old loved the seat liner and would fall asleep in her comfortable pram.

Overall, definitely recommend this pram. It is definitely the best in the market for a travel pram from new born and onwards. Show details ·  1

Bianca
Bianca

Hi all, can you all please let me know what airlines you have flown with the Miles? I see a lot of Qantas but haven't read many other airlines. I'm keen on purchasing this but I'm hesitant on the risks of being rejected after paying so much. I don't necessarily have an airline in mind at the moment but keen to know so I can assess the value for money if that makes sense :)

Christine C

Posture question. Just got our pram and bubs is 10kg and it seems like her head tilts down. Not sure if it's the pram setup or she just sits weirdly. We have the Rover as well and her posture is fine in that but in the Miles she somewhat looks slumped. Any tips on fixing this or adjustments on the pram? Thanks

Christine C

Thanks! All good now after those adjustments!

Babybee   DM

Hi Christine, That is great news! Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers,
Shannon

Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Can you put a small pram caddy on the bar of this pram? And / or what about a coffee cup holder? Thanks :) Just ordered and can't wait to use it on our trip soon!

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers