90% · 354 · 10%

Return Claim MadeYes · No
3.7
1.0
3.7
Brand Manager for Baby Mode? Claim your listing.

Sunni
Sunni3 posts
  Online store
james debrincat
james debrincatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Physical store

Called for an emergency baby seat fitting

We called baby mode sunshine store and spoke to one of the staff and told them we needed a seat fitted urgently and they did there best to fit us in and fitted the seat thanks very much will be using the car seat fitting service again when needed good customer service and well explained on what to do when the baby is in the seat as well thanks very much one very happy customer Show details
DiDi A
DiDi AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service, Great Advice & Competitive Pricing

Thanks to Nina at the Sunshine store she was amazing from the first greeting to helping me with my purchase right to my car boot. I received great advice on my options for a pram and am very happy with my Uppababy Cruz purchase. I will be back for sure. Show details
Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Horrible Service

Went to the store in Epping. No one would help me, all the staff members were more interested in what they were doing during the week. I felt intimidated because they kept staring at me as if they thought i would steal something. No one should ever feel like that!! Show details
Jac P
Jac PMelbourne
Vanja
VanjaMelbourne

Quick delivery

Ordered twice already and delivery has been super quick and I am very happy with the product came packaged well

Leesa B
Leesa BMelbourne3 posts

Would recommend

Great service from this company - very pleasent and helpful throughout the whole process. They are willing to go the extra mile for their customers and make sure they are happy.

Jordan H
Jordan HCanberra

Best online service ever

The team went above and beyond in helping me to order a cot and mattress from interstate. From price matching to organising a quote and delivery from a different courier to cut the cost by more than half! Always amazing service over email and phone and couldn’t recommend them enough! Thanks team.

El G
El GBrisbane2 posts
  Verified Baby Mode

Wonderful customer service and great prices

I shopped around for a bassinet mattress online and babymode had the most reasonable price and shipping fee. When the mattress arrived it had a small flaw and the staff were very friendly and obliging, and have organised a replacement through their supplier. Their communication was wonderful and I would have no hesitation in using this company again. Highly recommended.

JustineA
JustineAMelbourne
  Verified Baby Mode
DPL
DPL
  Baby Mode

Super fast customer service!

I needed to purchase the city mini pram and called the store to see if they had it in store as I required the pram within a few days prior to a holiday. The staff were so helpful and advised me that if I purchased the pram I would have it within 3-5 days. As soon as I paid, they dispatched the product immediately and I received it the next day. What was more amazing was Amy the staff member tracked my delivery and also contacted me to advise me of the delivery. excellent service, extremely helpful staff - going well above and beyond the requirements of their role! Thank you so much !

rottencorpseau
rottencorpseauReservoir2 posts

Outstanding service at Baby Mode Epping

We went there to shop on Sunday for the first time.

We were pleasantly surprised by the great and knowledgeable staff they have . We had no idea where to start at, but the friendly staff member spent almost 2 hours with us and at the end it was very easy for us to decide on cot, pram and car seat.

Dealing with them has been a refreshingly pleasant experience.

The prices are reasonable and affordable and they had everything in stock. Defiantly will be back.

We will recommend to everyone who is looking for a fantastic customer service experience and great baby products range.

Dee
Dee
  Baby Mode

Fantastic service and fast delivery

Would recommend baby mode online to anyone great service and fast delivery ordered online Saturday pm and received tuesday am

Rox W
Rox W3 posts

Brilliant Service

Unable to buy the bassinet of choice here in Perth due to stock shortage I phoned Melbiurne prior to ordering to check on stock availability. Not only was it available but the price was excellent with delivery, and Amy who I spoke with arranged for it to be despatched asap.

It arrived promptly and fortunately on the day of the early arrival of our little one.

Can't thank you enough. Brilliant service.

Victorian1978
Victorian1978Nsw13 posts

Quick delivery, excellent prices

Very happy with this company, they shipped the product out and I received it within three days of my order. The product and shipping were well priced.