Baby Monitors Direct

3.6

Lisa P

Lisa PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unable to contact

Purchased the Luvion monitor from this company! One of the cables has stopped working and charging the monitor. I can’t access there website, emails are bouncing back and can’t find a number to call. Would never purchase from this company again!

Terrible Customer Service

Product took a long time to arrive and I have since had issues with the monitor after less than a year and cannot get hold of anyone to fix the monitor. There is supposed to be a 4 year warranty but I cannot reach anyone. It has been months of trying to contact. I would never buy again. Please buy from a reputable company not this one.

JayTee

JayTeeAdelaide

DO NOT purchase from this site - bad warranty

It's looking like it you've received a perfectly working monitor, you won't have any issues with the business. But buyer beware, if you need contact them for any sort of warranty claim, you will more than likely not have the issue fixed OR they will make it sound like you're doing something wrong with the device.

Terri

TerriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Baby monitors direct has a large variety of products and amazing customer service. I highly recommend them as the delivery was super fast and the products are of a high standard.

JessDV

JessDVSydney, NSW

Luvion supreme baby monitor

Very happy with out Luvion supreme connect. I would certainly recommend to others. Baby monitors direct have been helpful with their service even sending me a spare part when needed

Trent E.

Trent E.Perth, WA

Great After Sales Service

Purchased a Luvion Supreme Connect baby monitor. Baby Monitors Direct were great with after sales support. Good shipping speeds, I would recommend purchasing your baby monitor from Baby Monitors Direct.

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent products and service

Purchased a Luvion monitor, couldn’t be happier. All worked perfectly, delivery was fast. Had a problem with WiFi once we changed to NBN. Contacted BMD, they responded within 1 hour, and I was able to fix the problem, which was with my network name and frequency. All sorted, couldn’t be happier with the service I’ve received.

Laura inc

Laura inc

Excellent service

Purchased a Luvion Baby Monitor.
Quick delivery and monitor is wonderful.
Called as I had a problem with using a function. Was how I was using it, not the product. Chris offered excellent customer service and I got it working

Beckles

BecklesPilbara, WA

Help was excellent

I required a replacement battery for my monitor. Because my monitor was old, BMD didn’t have the battery on their webpage so I called. Chris was more than helpful in sending out the battery I required for the newer model with an additional part to match my monitor. It arrived and was easy to fit.

Danielle

Danielle

Great company to deal with

Baby Monitors Direct have been great to deal with, I was accidentally charged twice for my order and contacted the company who promptly replied to my email and organised a refund. Chris contacted me months later to see how we are finding the Luvion Grande Elite 3, you don’t receive customer service like that very often these days. Have recommended this company and product to family and friends.

The Bees

The BeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So HAPPY with our purchase!

Laura

LauraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After 5 years still going strong!!!!

Great to deal with

Very impressed with how BMD dealt with my situation when my monitor stopped working. They assessed it quickly to determine that it could not be repaired and then shipped me a cheaper replacement monitor free of charge the very next day, even though my original one was out of warranty! Fantastic service, definitely recommend.

Peita B

Peita BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luvion Monitor and Hello Baby Monitor

We purchased a Luvion Grand Elite monitor in 2011 and only just 2019 has it stopped working - incredibly impressed with it! We have used to have a video monitor on one of my children for a medical condition and the quality and responsiveness of the monitor. Yes they are a little more expensive than the other 'common' brands but the quality far outweighs the additional small cost. When our Luvion decided to retire I left a message to discuss the monitor range, on a weekend, and Chris contacted us back immediately. New Hello Baby was express posted on the Monday, received Tuesday. Very happy with the quality and customer service we have received from Baby Monitors Direct!

Perfect Product for us!

We purchased the hello baby monitor after doing alot of research on a baby monitor that suits our needs. We purchased the monitor at baby monitors direct website, the price was fantastic with 5yrs warranty compared to other websites/baby retailers. The delivery was fast and customer service was fantastic! We are really happy with our purchase at baby monitors direct and highly recommend! Competitive price and great service!

Jenny

JennySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Above and Beyond

I found Baby Monitors Direct via a google search and I am so thrilled with their service. The Luvion monitor we purchased is superb and gives us peace of mind. The service was excellent, product was delivered quickly and when contacted 12 months later with a battery problem it was rectified immediately.

hillcrest

hillcrest

Shysters

Product never arrived, customer service lacking

Ordered a baby monitor almost 3 weeks ago now. Figured since it was the holiday period that maybe the parcel had been delayed. I called a few times to see where my order was and was met with a voicemail that seemed to be someone’s personal phone. After emailing I got a three word reply ‘will follow up’. Well, two days on and no follow up. Emailed again and finally received a call to advise the parcel had been lost and the item was out of stock so I couldn’t get a replacement. I’ve been told I’ll receive a refund. What a waste of time. Would steer clear of this ‘business’.

Christian

ChristianGold Coast

VERY HAPPY

Guided us through our options on purchasing a monitor, helpful and informative. Delivery arrived two days later, happy with these guys.

Jac

JacCanberra

Horrible customer service

mum777asked

I have been trying to contact them to ask a question prior to Luvion grand elite as i wanted to order it. i have been calling the number they provided for a few days now and also emailing them but i have received no reply. is there another way i can contact them? And is their website safe? And does anyone have the Luvion monitor and are they good? thank u so much for the help

leafy

I don't know if their website is safe or not, I'm (still) waiting on an order to arrive. They are very poor at customer communication - I've also had difficulties getting in touch with them.

leafy

OK the website is safe, my order arrived safely but belatedly.

mum777

My order arived shortly after and was just left infront of door without a signiture from me. anyhow we bought the luvion prestige touch and is apsolutley terible. When my baby cries i recieve the cry after a few seconds and the touch butons are so sensetive that i have put the music on the monitor so many times without meaning too. the main isue is that when i put the monitor on the screen doubles and colapses over eachother so you cant see anything its all a blour. and i have to switch it on and of about 5 times to get it to work normal. For the money they charge its very bad. Wil try to swop it soon so wil see how that goes