Baby Online Direct

Baby Online Direct

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Online Direct

Wonderful customer service

The customer service and response time has been fantastic, they tried to call me and contacted the supplier to provide a replacement mattress. I'd absolutely recommend the company and will be purchasing from them again

Denise and family
Denise and family

5 starts for reasons

Best pricing online I found for my car seat I purchased, Fast and cheap shipping once ID check was done, friendly customer service , quick and helpful reply .
Definitely recommend Baby online direct

Sarah11
Sarah11Perth

Great Communication and Product

The communication and product I received was great! I received a phone call (which I did not expect) shortly after making my purchase to confirm shipping details and even let me know that they now had a slightly cheaper price on the pram I was ordering and were offering to refund me so I could re-purchase at the lower price. The product was delivered on time and in great condition. I was a little worried after reading some reviews on the company on forums and other review sites however I'm glad I ignored them and went ahead with the purchase. They even followed up to check that the delivery had been received and that I was happy with the Item.

Selling product out of stock

I have placed an order of a baby bath on 18/11/18, after a week on 23/11/18 I havent received any email so I rang and got advised it’s out of stock. Finally it got sent out via Australia Express Post but to a wrong address. On 7/12/18 I finally received the bath and it just looks like a second hand one (I wish somewhere I can upload picture, 9 black scratches all over the bath with no wrapping in the box). 19 days delay and with a product quality like this, my worst online shopping experience so far!

Amanda
AmandaLaunceston

Excellent Customer Service

I urgently needed a particular item before I went away for the weekend. The customer service was brilliant, and the item was express posted and arrived in plenty of time. I spoke to a couple of different staff while organising this, and every staff member was exceptionally helpful. Amazing customer service

Gertie
GertieBrisbane

Fantastic customer service

I confused matters when I ordered by giving 2 different delivery addresses. I received a prompt email seeking clarification. I phoned to clarify the matter and asked if the item could be despatched promptly. I was reassured and told it would be posted that day ( from another state). I was gobsmacked to receive an email to say it had been delivered the next morning. Very helpful staff member on the phone (sorry I can’t remember name) PLUS fantastic service in getting it to my door the next day. Well done team. The product is excellent and was promptly put to use the same day. Thank you so much.

Nikky
Nikky

Great quick delivery and customer service

Michael was very helpful when we were unsure how to make the recline function on the pram we bought work.

Saul
SaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service, fast delivery

We bought a stroller off the website - turned out to have just gone out of stock. Within 24 hours of clicking 'purchase' I had been emailed by one of their staff and a solution had been arranged (they had an ex-display model of that particular stroller that they offered to me at a good discount). The product arrived a few days later, in as-new perfect condition and they followed up to make sure we were happy. Based on my experience I can't recommend these guys highly enough, they did an outstanding job.

Toni
ToniSouth Yarra

Customer Service that goes above and beyond!

I recently purchased a bassinet from Baby Online Direct at a great price and from the moment I called, they were extremely helpful. Nothing was too hard or complicated. Not only were they able to arrange the delivery of the goods so I wouldn't have to go to a Depot (by foot) if I wasn't at home at the time of delivery, they also followed up with a phone call to ensure I received the Bassinet without any issues. Thanks so much to Amy and the team! I would definitely recommend anyone to buy from Baby Online Direct!!

olric
olricHawkesbury

Great Service

We bought online on Saturday at Lunchtime. The product arrived onTuesday from interstate. Now considering we could not reasonably expect our order to be processed until Monday morning,the advice that it was despatched on Monday and Toll delivering on Tuesday lunchtime was amazing service. Oh and the chair is pretty good too.

Great service, great experience

T.F
T.F

Excellent service and prices

I ordered the veebee baby cocoon I haven't used it yet but I want to say it was a great buy good price and quick postage.

Fast and efficient

The site works really well and is easy to navigate. My order arrived within 48hrs and I had plenty of notifications of its progress along the way!

Best customer service!

I'm a new first time mum, and the idea of buying a car seat was very overwhelming... There are so many out there and so many are similar that I was going a little crazy!!

But after a call to Baby Online Direct, Marie was able to talk me through some of my questions and concerns.

Then a couple weeks later when I finally overcame my indecisiveness and decided to order we were a little pressed for time. So I call Marie again to check if we would have the car seat within a week and she said she would have it posted that day!

We received it three business days later!

Thank you so very much for relieving some of the anxiety that comes with new babies, and making decisions!!

LIWHobart, TAS

Thankyou for my bassinet, excellent customer service. Great price, $20 cheaper than local Target. Highly recommend. Next I shopped at Bedding Square and was ripped off.