Baby & Toddler Town

Baby & Toddler Town

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Samantha M.

Samantha M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Don't buy from Baby & Toddler Town!

Nothing is ever in stock but they don't tell you until after you have paid. Took 7 weeks to receive my last order. Terrible communication and customer service, I kept being told it was on its way. They never take responsibility. Avoid this site!

Nicole F.

Nicole F.South East Queensland, QLD

One of the worst customer service experiences ever

tenwebb

tenwebbNSW, 2650

Never buy from Baby And Toddler Town

Danielle W.Sydney, NSW

Worst retail experience ever

Diana

DianaSydneu

This company has no idea

This company is useless and the people on the phones for online ordering are completely pathetic and should not have a job in customer service. It’s like talking to a 5 year old.
I will never use this company again. Absolutely idiotic

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This company is a sham do not purchase from their online sale.

Mandi

MandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting!

Won't be shopping again

Since having good experiences in store, I've placed two online orders. Both times items have been out of stock (while not being listed as so). Two months later I've had to ask for a refund (After twice being told two to three weeks wait on two different products). The only updates on my purchases were after I'd enquire- days or weeks later, if at all. I had to ask for the items that WERE in stock to be sent. Baby gear doesn't have a long usage life, what a waste of time.

Mrs K

Mrs KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible Service & Now Spamming My Mobile

Service is slow, takes longer than what they quote to receive your products. I've asked them to stop sending me text messages but they keep doing it anyway! Company seems to care only about profit and not the customer experience.

Ardriana F.

Ardriana F.Darwin, NT

Extremely poor service. Missing pieces

Waited over 2 months for an item to be delivered. Items went on sale again to the public before mine were delivered. Once arrived parts were missing. Sourced missing parts myself as it just wasn’t worth the hassle of contacting them again.

No positive comments unfortunately. Plenty of baby shops out there for future purchases.

Sarah B

Sarah BSydney, NSW

Terrible service

I ignored the reviews and ordered a cot and a pram. What a surprise. Both out of stock. Money was taken but no communication on when the cot would be available for pick up. I am now stressed and worried as my big ticket items are in doubt of being here on time. The store has not even received my order 1 week after an online order. You CANNOT get through to these people on the phone. I was just put on hold and then phone down. Shameful.

Illegally sells products they don’t stock & accused me of fraud for reporting to my bank & fair trading

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible; take your money but don't have the goods in stock

Avoid this place!

We purchased 3 items from the online store which was showing as in stock at the time. A day later we recieved an email stating 2 out of 3 items were out of stock and that we needed to wait 2 to 3 weeks, unacceptable! This company will sell you products that they undoubtedly know they have no stock of.

In the meantime, we missed out on a sale for the same items at a different store. We weren't offered a refund until we asked for it. Avoid this place!

DakotaAdelaide

0 communication

ordered a cot was told it was no longer in stock had to wait 3 weeks. No probs “item” was shipped on the 26th of August! Awesome. 10 days went past and still nothing yet although it does state 2-5 business days in my area. I called them and they said the “cot” was sent back to these warehouse.
Makes me wonder if I hadn’t called or emailed if or when were they going to inform me it was sent back? Rather then have me wondering where the hell my purchase was.
Although at the end of it, i did receive a refund which I’m thankful for.

Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will never shop here again

I purchased a stroller online. A later email informed me that there was no stock available and wait time was up to 3-4wks. Two months later and nothing. I was promised that I would be updated on my order. No call back or reply to my email. Rude sales staff could not care less. You should not be able to sell items that you do not have without any notice beforehand that there is no stock and NO ETA on wait time. Do not waste your time or money on this company.

Rachael C.South East Queensland, QLD

Took my money, item out of stock!

My first shopping experience was great, so when it came to buying a second car seat I came straight back. How silly I was... despite the website saying the item was in stock I got an email saying they were out of stock and it would be another 2 to 3 weeks. I emailed and apparently stock should be in next week. Quite happy to charge my credit card but not deliver as promised. Should have paid the extra nine dollars and gone with Baby Bunting.

SnicklefritzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In Breach of Consumer Laws

I wish I could rate it 0 stars

We spent a large amount of money on a 3 in one buggy purchase for what will be our first child. This was nearly 3 months ago. They told me it was out of stock after I'd ordered, that it'd be back 2-3 weeks later. This date came and went, and I keep chasing it up and it's still not in stock. At this rate I will not have it in time for our baby. No compensation or solution offered.

Amy

AmyNorthern Region, NSW

Great prices and fast shipping!

I’ve now made multiple purchases from baby and toddler town online and highly recommend! Coming from a town without any big stores or specialty baby stores the massive savings and free delivery is an added bonus! Recently I have purchased and infasecure Quattro Vogue after my baby outgrew his capsule! I love it, perfect with my toddlers evolve vogue also from baby and toddler town. Did I mention fast & free shipping? :)

Dakotaasked

Has anyone actually received there items?? Despite the mess around from the company?? Did you eventually receive it?

Rachael C.

I haven’t received yet but they have dispatched it on the day they said they were expecting stock when I enquired, so fingers crossed I get it soon!

Dakota

I ended up getting a refund

Danielle W.

I received only 2 out of 4 items I paid for.... 2 months later?!? Zero email correspondence, simply received a refund with no correspondence telling me the other two items were no longer on stock. Shocking service, I am so angry. Never ever shopping with them again.

Dakotaasked

Did anyone receive there refund ?

Snicklefritz

I have not received any response to my emails. I have lodged a complaint with fair trade.

Dakota

Thanks. I actually called them 3 times this morning, got a bit angry and they offered a refund. And I have now got my refund 3 hours later. I would definitely be calling them

CategoryMother & Baby Shops