Jess681

Jess681Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience

I bought a few things online including the Joolz Aer pram because there was an excellent promotion on it during Boxing Day sales but also weather protection for our mountain buggy swift. There was a couple of hiccups in terms of delivery times, stock and one item (one pack of teats was open and one teat was missing) but they were always friendly and ready to rectify swiftly. So I can understand some frustrated feedbacks below but really the experience is actually not bad and I haven’t found better prices so far.

Different products received without even asking me

I ordered LoveToDream sleep suits for my daughter who is autistic and not coping well with surprises. She wanted the exact same pattern she had in the previous size and babyvillage had it on their website. I got completely different patterns and they did not even send an email to let me know the ones I ordered were not available and check if I wanted the different ones. Very inconsiderate.

KateSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great customer service from Yvette at Baby Village. The manufacturer were less than helpful with a faulty car seat, Yvette sorted this out in a day, providing the option of refund or credit. Arranging free return of the faulty item. Extremely helpful in a stressful situation. Thank you kindly to Yvette and Baby Village.

Baby VillageBaby Village

Hi Kate, thanks so much for sharing your feedback, glad we could assist you on this critical issue. Best wishes, BV

Taffie Patricia N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift Registry Mess Up!

Baby VillageBaby Village

Hi Taffie, thanks for updating your feedback, as noted in our discussions, unfortunately there was a mix-up with your registry delivery and was not intentional. We are very quick to fix our mistakes if you contact us directly. Best wishes, BV

AKH

AKHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Had an issue with a product purchased through online store being faulty, and Baby Village were great at investigating product and arranging a refund. Would purchase through them again.

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will not refund only store credit

Jenni

JenniCanberra

Good service

I would actually like to give it 4.5 stars.

Unfortunately the item I had ordered couldn’t be supplied in the time frame I needed. Initially it said it would be sent out on 28 October and actually 9 November is the earliest they can get it.

However they were great to deal with, immediately followed up with the supplier, came back to me very promptly and when I said I would need to cancel there was no issue with that and the refund has already been processed.

Really can’t ask for more than that.

Not happy

The items ate alys our of stock, I have been following up over 2 months and it's still out of stock. When I sent email inquiry, no body replied. The products are very expensive too

Bernadette

BernadetteIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service and quick response time

I would highly recommend Baby Village team, they went out of their way to ensure my order was processed quickly. They had everything I needed in stock. I will be recommending to all my family and friends and using them again.

Jacqui S.

Jacqui S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great portable pram, excellent service

I recently purchased a Joolz hub from Baby Village. They were fantastic with advice and making recommendations for prams. I found the videos explaining the products more useful than my in-store tests at another shop. Baby Village also posted pram quickly to Queensland. The price was actually the same as baby bunting (where no one would help me online). Recently we broke part of the pram and Baby Village organised the replacement easily over email. Can’t recommend enough. Lovely staff.

Kristie

KristieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible customer service

Marsha was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and patient! We weren’t sure what pram to get for our bub, and she offered amazing advice based on where we live (gravel trails) and incredible service. We walked away certain that we’d made the right decision; we couldn’t recommend Baby Village more highly!

Great customer service

I have been feeling overwhelmed with getting our new nursery sorted. I had a great experience with Baby Village. They helped me figure out the essentials and recommended some quality products within our budget. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationBondi
Rogered

RogeredFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant customer service

In a rush I ordered four booster seats for my two growing boys (2 cars), from Baby Village. Once they arrived I had a suspicion I had made the wrong choice. I rang Baby Village, they gave me the time to talk my concerns through and gave me advice and suggestions that we’re so valuable. I concluded I would like to exchange the seats and they went out of their way to help me with the return and stayed in touch all the way through the process, by email and phone. Everything was done in a timely way, leaving only postage times to wait for our new chairs. I spoke to a few employees along the way who knew the updates from notes made on my file so I was always aware of where we were up to. I would return to Baby Village without hesitation.

Very rude customer service staff

I phoned to enquire about my order as it was taking over three weeks to be shipped, unfortunately the staff member that took my call was extremely rude and unhelpful.

Jina

JinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Great customer service. My order was delayed (not their fault) and when I contacted them, they responded straight away and made sure the delivery came as fast as possible. They also sent an email to make sure I received it.

Find out how Baby Village compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

If you wanna waste your time best choice!

Milly

MillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go somewhere else

Kate

Great services, will buy again

Took my money and haven't received my cradle.

I put an online order on the 28/11/19 for 2 swaddles, breast pump and a Baby Bjorn cradle. I was told the Cradle is on back order till the 16th of December. I've received my swaddles and breast pump today (27/12/19) (a month later)

My cradle still hasn't arrived, I was refused a refund as I wanted to buy another cradle as my baby has nowhere to sleep.

Baby Village is ruthless, they don't care about the customer, they just want your money. I called a handful of times to be told, "we'll call you back" but they never did.

I have amended my review from 1 star to 3 stars thanks to the follow up team.

Regards,

Martin.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very fast delivery

I ordered a travel stroller from Baby Village after reading other positive reviews online. It was delivered in perfect condition in only 2 days. Postage was a very reasonable price too. Very happy.