Babybee Duo

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Easy to fold and store

• Accommodates up to three children

• Suitable for Running Yes (278) · No (188)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

eliza anne

eliza anneSouth East Queensland, QLD

• Duo2

Diversity worth ever penny!

Purchased in December 2020 for $849.00.

Angie Windress

Angie WindressNorthern Region, NSW

This is just the pram I was looking for!!!

This is just the pram I was looking for affordable yet very modern and stylish and not to bulky for my twins I was worried about getting around in shops Thank you Couldn’t recommend more!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,000.00.

Sema

Sema Sydney, NSW

Good value

Handling is not the best but good for the price point. Especially since my toddler has to be at the front (for leg room) the weight on the front wheels doesn’t allow for easy turning. There’s very little leg room for the child sitting on the top unless they’re facing back which is the most comfortable way to seat a baby and toddler. But overall Its a good quality to price ratio.

Purchased in January 2021 for $900.00.

Greer

Greer Canberra 2600, ACT

Has EVERYTHING we needed

We have a 2.5 year old and a 4 month old, and the Duo2 makes getting them around a breeze. Particularly love all the little extra details - shade that pulls right down over baby’s face, satchel across the handlebar to stash iPhone and (much needed!) latte, and sleek black and brown leather finishes that get lots of complements.

We would love if the toddler seat could face outwards when the bassinet is up the top. Currently, our toddle has to face inwards (which leads to boredom, which leads to trouble!)

Added bonus - the box it arrived in has made the BEST cubby house :)

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

NBO

NBOSydney, NSW

• Duo2

Good pram with lots of extras

We’ve been using this pram for 6 months now and it’s a good quality pram. We use it everyday and have used both the bassinet and the seat. The pram comes with a lot of extras as standard that other brands don’t. The storage basket is large and it’s easy to switch the seat positions front or parent facing etc. If I had to make any improvements I’d add suspension and a few more upright seat positions. Overall it’s a good pram and seems to be more usable than other prams I’ve seen.

Purchased in May 2020 at Babybee for $949.99.

M.az

M.az Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• Duo2

Honestly the best baby purchase I have made to date!

We have finally found a pram that meets all our needs in one! So smooth and convenient. Easy to push and light to lift when putting away back into the boot. Highly recommend!

Purchased in December 2020 for $874.99.

Kobby B.

Kobby B.

• Duo2

Beautiful pram for our beautiful fam.

It is one of a kind because we can bring it to park and also in some rough roads. I am very well satisfied because it can easily be driven into some rought roads. He is 10/10 comfortable with our babybee duo.

Purchased in December 2020 for $874.99.

daleykatherine

daleykatherineSouthwest, VIC

Best dual (non side by side) pram in price bracket

Purchased in January 2021.

Lex &.

Lex &.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality, sleek design and perfect for family planning!

This pram is not only perfect on price but quality is impeccable! I’m so excited to use this pram for our newborn. The duo has so many functions and capabilities!

Purchased in January 2021 at Babybee.

Thanks so much!

Find out how Babybee Duo compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Perfect pram for my little one!

As a first time mum this is a great pram that’s easy to move around. I test drove lots of friends prams in a variety of brands and this one came out in front. Favourite things would be the massive under carriage storage and the long handle bar, this is great for a tall person and one of the reasons it sold me on the pram.
Living in a rural area we see all types of terrain and the pram handles any surface well.
With all the different seating configurations and angles the seat moves my child is comfortable when up and about and also sleeping.
All in a great pram that I would recommend to other mothers.

Purchased for $1,000.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much Sarah.... Enjoy your DUO2!!

Natasha

Natasha Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase I’ve ever done!

I needed to upgrade my pram after having another baby, I was tossing up between the baby duo2 and another pram, let me tell you that this was the best decision I’ve ever made, it’s so easy to put together and fold up, it’s fits perfectly in the boot and is not too bulky, it’s light and a perfect size for my 19 months and newborn! I seriously couldn’t recommend enough, if your looking for a double pram, babybee duo2 is the way to go

Babybee P.Babybee

That's what we like to hear! Thanks Natasha!

Amy

Amy

Best baby purchase we have made

This pram is simply brilliant.
It's stylish without compromising functionality, and incredibly easy to fold down and store away. It is fantastic value for money, with many of our friends who bought more expensive prams jealous of the features that the Babybee has. The design is well thought out and the storage optimised compared to similar prams on the market. The ability to accommodate two children in varied configurations ensures the longevity and suitability of the pram for years to come.
Hands down the best purchase decision we made when navigating the unfamiliar territory of newborn essentials!

Purchased in December 2020 for $949.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear! Thanks Amy!

Siobhan W.

Siobhan W.South East Queensland, QLD

So glad we made the switch. Love this pram!

We needed a double pram as we are having our second child soon. Our 2 year old hated our old pram (different brand) and would rarely sit in it. With the baby bee duo, she is in it constantly, it’s amazing!
It’s so light to push and navigate and great as a single or double. Our favourite parts are the extended sunshade and being able to fold down with the seat in.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Siobhan... All the best with bub number 2!

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Size and Easily Compactable

Extremely spacious pram with excellent storage underneath.
Material is beautiful and comfortable and pram folds down quickly and easily for transport.
Easy to add second seat or bassinet for 2 children and comes with all necessary attachments.
I recommended this product to my sister who also bought this pram.

Purchased in December 2020 for $899.00.

Thanks Sarah!

gvchi

gvchiMelbourne

The best pram I've seen

Purchased in January 2020 for $950.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for a great review!!

Emily Jane

Emily JaneIllawarra, NSW

Good quality but a bit heavy

I find this pram to be good quality and very solid in its structure, the downside to this is that it feels quite heavy and clunky. It’s very easy to fold and quite compact however, I still find it slightly awkward to unfold (it’s easy to do, just feels awkward).
The organiser attachment (that goes on the handle) is really nice but does slide down the handles and get in the way.
The pram looks divine, handles well, is solid as anything and my toddler loves it. I can go on rough and uneven ground, never even worry about how the pram will go as it does handle beautifully and is very sturdy!
I also tried more expensive brands and do find this one to be my favourite.
Definitely highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,000.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review!

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Perfect size and looks nice too

I like everything about the pram. Only thing I wish the seat folded flat one handled, same with the hood of the bassinet.
Other then those small things, I live the pram. It looks good, it feels good pushing and it’s user friendly.
Huge basket. I am using it as a single with a skateboard.

Thanks Amanda!

Shanae

Shanae Great Southern, WA

This is the very best thing I have purchased since becoming a mother!!

Expecting number two and I absolutely love this pram. Perfect set up for my toddler and newborn baby to be. Super light, super comfy to push & my toddler LOVES it.

Purchased in December 2020 for $949.99.

Yay... Thanks Shanae!

Kendal R

Kendal RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Upgrade we needed!

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad to hear... Thanks Kendal!

Kimberly Tyrrell

Kimberly TyrrellSydney, NSW

Never thought I would be in love with a pram!

My husband and I love the duo2. It’s so versatile. You can use it as a single or as a double with the configuration of bassinet or seat. I love how the duo bassinet also fits with the duo2. My kids are comfortable in it and it’s so easy to assemble and use. We love it! :)

• +4Thumbnail

Purchased in December 2020 for $849.00.

Thanks so much Kimberly!

Lauren B.

Lauren B.asked

Duo2

What ages are the two seats suitable for in the double seat duo pram? Thank you.

Hi Lauren,
In line with expert advice, we recommend bassinets for babies under 6 months old. They should remain in the bassinet until they can sit up and support their head and neck unaided (around 6 months). If their neck muscles aren't strong enough, the risk in the seat is that their head may fall forwards when they get tired and block their airways.
Cheers,
Babybee Team

Jellybean M.

Jellybean M.asked

Duo2

Is the bugaboo Turtle by Nuna compatible with the babybee duo 2?

And are there any plans on testing them out with the babybee duo 2?

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

The DUO2 capsule adaptors are compatible with the following models only:
Maxi Cosi Citi
Maxi Cosi Titan
Maxi Cosi Mico Plus
Maxi Cosi Mico (manufactured from 2014 onwards)
Maxi Cosi Mico AP (manufactured from 2013 onwards)
Joie Gemm
Joie i-Gemm
Cybex Cloud Q

Here's a link to the DUO2 adaptors page for more info: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo-sup-2-sup-car-capsule-adaptors

No plans in the pipeline to test any more compatible capsules just yet, but any that are tested and found compatible in the future will be added to the website.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Jellybean M.

Jellybean M.asked

Duo

Is the nuna KILK plus or the bugaboo Turtle by Nuna compatible with the babybee duo 2?

And are there any plans on testing them out with the babybee duo 2?

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your question!

The DUO2 capsule adaptors are compatible with the following models only:
Maxi Cosi Citi
Maxi Cosi Titan
Maxi Cosi Mico Plus
Maxi Cosi Mico (manufactured from 2014 onwards)
Maxi Cosi Mico AP (manufactured from 2013 onwards)
Joie Gemm
Joie i-Gemm
Cybex Cloud Q

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

The Babybee Duo 2 is available in three different configurations, which may affect the price point. These include: double – with a bassinet and seat set, double – with a two-seat set only, and single – with a bassinet and seat set for one infant. The single option is available at a cheaper price point, for $899.99. However, the double options also convert easily to single, if you need to switch between the two.

While the bassinet comes included with a Baby Duo 2 purchase, you can also opt to buy a compatible capsule, available in 30 ‘configurations.’ These take the form of 30 different compatible capsules you have to choose from to pair with the strollers. The Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan capsules are some of the popular options.

The double seating option is available as tandem seating, which means one infant is seated slightly above, and one is below, closer to the ground.

Points of praise for the Babybee Duo 2:

• While many double prams are bulky, it was noted that the Babybee Duo 2 was light and fit into a car boot easily
  • This stroller was designed with a user-friendly folding mechanism that made it simply to fold, pack away, and unfold
  • Parents appreciated the ability of this Babybee stroller to ‘grow with our family.’ It can even accommodate up to three kids, with the optional addition of a toddler skateboard.
  • While a $949.99 price point seems expensive, this is only in comparison to single strollers. Happy reviewers attested to the fact that this double stroller was ‘a steal’ compared to the average price of other models on the market.
  • The Babybee Duo 2 offered a comfortable spot to sleep in. Infants remained peaceful and undisturbed thanks to the good suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the stroller, which performed well on a variety of surfaces.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you needed any more reasons to know that the Babybee Duo2 is an excellent, all-rounder stroller – it was the 2021 Award Winner for the Double Prams & Strollers category. Prime points were awarded for the Duo 2’s safety, value for money and easy manoeuvrability.

Compare both Babybee Duo

• Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2021
  • 2020

Babybee Duo

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $949.00$799.00
Seating TypeSingle and TandemSingle and Tandem
Convertible YesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight16.1 kg16.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Folded Dimensions52 x 60 x 99 cm92 x 60 x 40 cm