Listing monitored by Babybee

Pros

• Lightweight design

• Easy to fold and store

• Accommodates up to three children

4.8 (1,119)
    4.9 (1,134)
    4.8 (1,079)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (352) · No (246)
  • Safety
    4.9 (1,072)
  • Manoeuvrability
    4.8 (1,076)
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
    4.7 (1,092)

NessieNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect Pram, you won't be disappointed

The babybee duo2 is well worth the money, if your looking for the perfect pram look no further!!! The pram is light weight making it perfect to lift into the car. The pram has a sleek and stylish design, I have received so many comments on how good it looks. The features (zip windows, bassinet cover, sun shade from the roof of the bassinet etc) and accessories that come with the pram make it so cosy and comfortable for my little one. I recommend this pram to everyone

Purchased in April 2021 for $949.00.

Tom
Tom

Good pram. No faults with its function as yet.

The pram works as intended. No problems with it so far. I also like the way it looks and its easy for my mum to use which is important.
Only complaint is that I would have preferred to trial the pram in person before buying. Although they state there is an ability to return it if you don't like it, for this to occur you need to keep all the packaging intact which would be extremely difficult. So, was a risk to buy it but ultimately I'm happy with that choice.

Kendra
KendraCentral West, NSW

This is perfect! I love it

This is perfect! It’s amazing on all surfaces, the suspension is the best and both my kids love it I have a new born and 2 years old, it’s the best park I have ever owned.

Purchased in May 2021 for $989.98.

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Pram !

Love This Pram Duo 2 ,
Everything about this Design is great ,
Have been Recommending it too all my friends and all that have purchased really do Love the Pram
Well Done Babybee !!

Lianne
LianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pram i’ve had!

Love this pram and so do my babies! Not only is it stylish but the quality is fantastic, suspension is great and the wheels are strong. And the basket is huge which is rare in a lot of duo prams. I told my friend how much I loved my duo so she went and bought one too and also loves it! Thanks babaybee!

Purchased in June 2021.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Sarah
SarahGoldfields, WA

Love it! Best pram I’ve had so far.

This is our third pram but our first that has capacity for 2 children. We absolutely love how easy it is to push and steer, how comfortable it is and also how customisable it is for seat placement. One of the biggest positives I feel is the massive basket for carrying goods, I have even be able to fit a large box of nappies in the basket with extra room for more shopping (excellent for when you walk to the shops rather than drive). It is a bit heavier than my other prams when loading into the boot but that’s to be expected as it is a double pram, plus it is a lot more stable than my other prams, and it’s still less heavy than my friend’s single Silver Cross. I really love this pram and am recommending it to all my friends!

Love it

So easy to use. Lightweight easy to get in and out of car. My daughter loves being in the pram and holding on the the belly bar. Love the audjustable height of the bar.

Purchased in May 2021 for $980.00.

I love my Babybee Duo2

I received my Babybee Duo2 in the mail yesterday and I can't be happier. I was tossing up between this pram and another which was over double the price and I can confirm that the Babybee is AMAZING value for money. It was incredibly easy to put together and it moves like a dream. There are so many configuration options which are going to make life so much easier. I definitely recommend this pram to other Mum's and Mum's to be.

Purchased in July 2021 for $849.99.

babybeeprams
Babybee P.babybeeprams
Millie
Millie

Amazing!!!

I bought the Duo2 and I have to say I couldn't be happier. I am 5'11 and my partner is 6'1 So we needed a pram that would accommodate our height but also have a lot of storage. This pram ticked all of our boxes at first I was a little bit hesitant because I was purchasing it online and I didn't get to test it out in a store before I bought it but once I built it at home I was so happy. It's so easy to put together but also when we have finished at the shops and I'm putting it in the car It's very easy to put away as well. It has comfortable steering and you get so much in the package for the price you pay. I love the storage space it's honestly such a good pram!!!

Purchased in May 2021 for $964.48.

PruMelbourne

Great quality and price. Best on the market!

We're very happy with our purchase. We took our time to research before buying the Babybee Duo2 and it came out on top every time for both price and quality.

CourtneyPerth, WA

Best Double Pram At An Affordable Price!

Purchased in September 2020 at Babybee for $800.00.

Vivian
VivianSydney, NSW

Amazing pram! Can’t do life without it…

Such an amazing pram, easy to put together, amazing steering on all surfaces! Bub is always comfortable and so relaxed in it…
There is no way I can do live without this pram.. highly recommended..

Purchased in May 2021 for $949.00.

Bree M.Gascoyne, WA

Perfect for 2 tiny trouble makers!

Purchased in April 2020 at Babybee for $799.00.

Bree M.

Thanks, it's actually just a duo, we purchased it about a week before we found out Duo2 was going to be released.

Danielle
Danielle

Such a great investment!

I bought the Duo2 when I was pregnant with my first child. Now that I have another little one on the way, I do not have to upgrade to an oversized double pram or have to awkward deal with 2 individual prams. They are so easy to clip in the additional attachment and they have a size for a newborn and other child. Such a great investment and so glad I purchased a few years ago to save me worry now.

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Anna
AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Perfect Double pram!

I’m so happy I listen to my friends advice and bought the pram. It’s so light and easy to push, easy to put together/put away, especially with a busy toddler and a newborn. Both are comfortable and happy!

Kylie
Kylieasked
Duo2

I am wanting to purchase the duo2, but would like to know if the pram has a drink/coffee holder option?

Nessie

It comes with a handlebar bag which you can store coffee/ water bottles in. You can also buy a drink holder accessory

Zoe B.
Zoe B.asked

Hello,

Just wondering if I can pick the bassinet up by the handle to transport baby around?

Courtney

I wouldn’t. It’s not supportive enough to bare the weight of a child as well.

Pru

No for the bassinet, but yes if you get the capsule. I would suggest getting the capsule it that is what your looking at doing. Then you can also attach it to the pram

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our bassinet is designed to hold up to 9kg but we do not recommend carrying the bassinet while your bubs is in there as they are no secure and are likely to be tilted in the lifting/carrying process.

If you have any other questions please let me know, we are here to help.

Cheers,
Shannon

Anna M.asked
Duo2

Is the Duo2 compatible with a Nuna pipa car seat? Thanks!

Babybee P.Babybee

HI Anna! Thanks for getting in touch!

So far, we have only tested our DUO2 with the Nuna Klik Plus and we know that it is compatible!

If you don't mind emailing in to our customer service team at au.support@babybeeonline.com - they will be able to test and find out whether the Nuna Pipa Capsule is compatible too :)

Cheers!
Regina

Anna M.

I am in Canada and based on my research the nuna pipa and nuna klik plus seem to be the same product with different names.
Do you have any idea when there will be adapters for the nuna?

Hi Anna,

I can't give a firm date but we are always working towards being compatible with more capsules.

Cheers,
Regina

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Babybee Duo

The Babybee Duo 2 is available in three different configurations, which may affect the price point. These include: double – with a bassinet and seat set, double – with a two-seat set only, and single – with a bassinet and seat set for one infant. The single option is available at a cheaper price point, for $899.99. However, the double options also convert easily to single, if you need to switch between the two.

While the bassinet comes included with a Baby Duo 2 purchase, you can also opt to buy a compatible capsule, available in 30 ‘configurations.’ These take the form of 30 different compatible capsules you have to choose from to pair with the strollers. The Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan capsules are some of the popular options.

The double seating option is available as tandem seating, which means one infant is seated slightly above, and one is below, closer to the ground.

Points of praise for the Babybee Duo 2:

• While many double prams are bulky, it was noted that the Babybee Duo 2 was light and fit into a car boot easily
  • This stroller was designed with a user-friendly folding mechanism that made it simply to fold, pack away, and unfold
  • Parents appreciated the ability of this Babybee stroller to ‘grow with our family.’ It can even accommodate up to three kids, with the optional addition of a toddler skateboard.
  • While a $949.99 price point seems expensive, this is only in comparison to single strollers. Happy reviewers attested to the fact that this double stroller was ‘a steal’ compared to the average price of other models on the market.
  • The Babybee Duo 2 offered a comfortable spot to sleep in. Infants remained peaceful and undisturbed thanks to the good suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the stroller, which performed well on a variety of surfaces.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you needed any more reasons to know that the Babybee Duo2 is an excellent, all-rounder stroller – it was the 2021 Award Winner for the Double Prams & Strollers category. Prime points were awarded for the Duo 2’s safety, value for money and easy manoeuvrability.

Compare both Babybee Duo
Babybee Duo2
  • Award Winner 2021

Babybee Duo2

• Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2021
  • 2020

Babybee Duo

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $949.99$799.00
Seating TypeSingle and TandemSingle and Tandem
Convertible YesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight16.1 kg16.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Folded Dimensions43 x 60 x 92 cm92 x 60 x 40 cm