17Babybee Duo

2,442 reviews
Annalisa M.
Annalisa M.Darwin, NT
  Fair Incentive Verified Duo3

Easy to use and great configurations

Such an easy to use pram with different configurations available. Currently using for a 4 month old and 2 year old and there are no issues at all! Easy to put together and set up every time. Show details
Chloe L.
Chloe L.

100000% recommend babybee

Very easy to fold & unfold. My child is 15 months old & it’s the only pram she has fallen asleep in since being a new born. We recently got the duo3 due to wanting more children. Highly recommend babybee! Show details
chel_ava
chel_avaPerth, WA
Emma S
Emma SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Duo3

Great pram as a single or double!

I love my BabyBee Duo 3! I brought it during the boxing day sales, five months before the due date of my second child but I have used it pretty much every day with my first born. I have the duo3 shopper basket and it has been great for grocery shopping trips, and it makes it a very practical single pram. My oldest is two years old and he loves sitting up higher in the Babybee than our previous pram.

Only down side of this pram is that it is quite bumpy walking on gravel tracks. But for concrete paths and shopping centers it has been brilliant.

I would definitely recommend this pram for first and second time parents. Show details ·  1

Kavita Wick
Kavita Wick
L.Mit
L.Mit
  Fair Incentive Duo3

Fantastic pram at a great price

A great future proofing pram. The quality and functionality of this pram is great. It provides a smooth ride for my little one and comes with heaps of accessories and additional components to make day trips a breeze. I purchased the shopping basket also and love how it connects easily with the dual adapters. I am confident that this pram will last our family a long time. Show details ·  1
Abbey U.
Abbey U.

Babybee

Amazing pram, so luxurious & so easy to click seats in & set up
Would absolutely buy again Show details ·  1
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
  Fair Incentive Duo3

Functional and easy to use

Needed to upgrade to a double pram with the arrival of baby 2. Immediately was drawn to this pram due to how easy it is to set up and pack up as well as how simple and nice it looked. Practicality is massive for me, the size of the basket was a standout as well as the many ways to configure the pram. Since using the pram I love how smooth it is to maneuver especially with a toddler and newborn. Definitely have been recommending to friends! Show reply
KirstieB
KirstieBSydney, NSW4 posts

We love our Duo 3!

We love our Duo 3! At the moment we use it mostly single for our littlest bub but it’s so great being able to grab that second seat when our toddler is feeling tired after a big day out!
Easy to manoeuvre and easy to open and close even post c section.
We love it! Show details ·  1
Donna
Donna4 posts
Steph
Steph
  Duo3

Amazing pram

Absolutely love this pram , recently upgraded from another brand and it is so much better! Show reply
Sarah
Sarah3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Duo3

Fantastic and versatile pram for growing families

The duo 3 has many versatile ways the single and double pram functions can be used. The pram takes up little boot space (we have a small car) and is effortless to use. We precious had a Rover 3 that we absolutely love and will still use but for a growing family we needed to upgrade and the duo 3 does not disappoint. If anything my toddler enjoys being up higher in the Duo 3 and my tall husband loves how high the handle can go for him to push the pram. Show details ·  1
Kelly B
Kelly B

Large Basket

Love the large basket. Bassinet and seat are easy to attach. Easy to set up. Folds and packs down with ease. Reasonably lightweight to get in and out of the car. Show details ·  1
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Bronte
Bronte
  Fair Incentive Verified Duo3

Solid, sturdy, easy to use and gorgeous!

Really easy to use and not too heavy considering it’s a double pram. It feels really sturdy and looks gorgeous too! I went and compared the Duo3 to the Vista V2 once I had received it, and although the Vista is technically a bit lighter, I don’t think it’s enough to be noticeable. The only downside is that you can’t have the bassinet up the top and the seat facing outward at the bottom - the seat has to face the bassinet if you want the bassinet on top. Definitely not a dealbreaker, and I love the pram! Show details ·  1
Daniela G.
Daniela G.

Duo3 pram

Very good quality but I found this pram a little bit heavier than others anyway I recommend this pram is really good, I would like the belly bar to be 360 not only up and down and the thing I love is that has a very good recline position Show details ·  1

Katelyn B.
Katelyn B. · Duo3

Hey everyone,
A friend of mine is giving me her duo3 pram as she no longer needs it. I am so excited for this as this was the pram I wanted while pregnant but couldn’t quite afford at the time. We ended up with the Jengo Panorama xt which I absolutely love but I couldn’t resist saying yes to getting the duo3. My only concern is - I have a Mazda 2 neo hatchback (2017). The Jengo fits in the boot perfectly (apart). I currently only have 1 baby whose nearly one so I’ll only be using one seat. Does anyone have a small car like mine who could give me some feedback? My friend has sent the pram already but I just want to see what I’m in for haha

Ann
Ann · Duo3

Im about to buy this pram for my 6month old and my 2.5yr old toddler (seat & seat) can anyone confirm how easy it is to fold into boot with 2 seats? And can you fold it with both seats attached?

Aimee · Duo

Help!one of the back wheels on my sister's Duo2 keeps falling off! It doesn't click in properly, just falls out. It's not the wheel itself because we swapped them around and that side is still the problem. Nothing appears to be stuck inside the hole. The release button works fine until the wheel is in, in which case it doesn't click all the way out so the wheel isn't locked in. We need help! The pram is unusable :(

Babybee   DM

Hi there! Please email us at au.support@babybeeonline.com.au and we can help you there.

Kind regards,
Jess

Aimee

Hi, my sister did but didn't hear back unfortunately.

Babybee   DM

Hi Aimee, I apologize for giving you the wrong email. It is au.support@babybeeonline.com without the .au at the end. I am online for the rest of the week if she wants to try again!

Kind regards,
Jess

Features:

The Babybee Duo 2 is available in three different configurations, which may affect the price point. These include: double – with a bassinet and seat set, double – with a two-seat set only, and single – with a bassinet and seat set for one infant. The single option is available at a cheaper price point, for $899.99. However, the double options also convert easily to single, if you need to switch between the two.

While the bassinet comes included with a Baby Duo 2 purchase, you can also opt to buy a compatible capsule, available in 30 ‘configurations.’ These take the form of 30 different compatible capsules you have to choose from to pair with the strollers. The Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan capsules are some of the popular options.

The double seating option is available as tandem seating, which means one infant is seated slightly above, and one is below, closer to the ground.

Points of praise for the Babybee Duo 2:

• While many double prams are bulky, it was noted that the Babybee Duo 2 was light and fit into a car boot easily.
  • This stroller was designed with a user-friendly folding mechanism that made it simply to fold, pack away, and unfold.
  • Parents appreciated the ability of this Babybee stroller to ‘grow with our family.’ It can even accommodate up to three kids, with the optional addition of a toddler skateboard.
  • While a $949.99 price point seems expensive, this is only in comparison to single strollers. Happy reviewers attested to the fact that this double stroller was ‘a steal’ compared to the average price of other models on the market.
  • The Babybee Duo 2 offered a comfortable spot to sleep in. Infants remained peaceful and undisturbed thanks to the good suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the stroller, which performed well on a variety of surfaces.
Compare all Babybee Duo listings
Babybee Duo24.8
Babybee Duo
  • Discontinued
Babybee Duo4.8
Pros
    Lightweight design
    Easy to fold and store
    Grows with the family
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,249.99$1,049.99$799
Seating TypeSingle and TandemSingle and TandemSingle and Tandem
Convertible YesYesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight16.1 kg16.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Folded Dimensions43 x 60 x 92 cm92 x 60 x 40 cm
Replaced byBabybee Duo2
ManualDownload manual and manual 2Download manual
Awards 2021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more