Babybee Duo

Babybee Duo

Duo, Duo2

• Suitable for Running Yes (59%) · No (41%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Tania

TaniaPerth, WA

Picked the Duo 2 over the UPPABaby Vista V2 - great pram, great value

Purchased in June 2020 for A$850.00.

Carmel D.

Carmel D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Deserves its five stars...

I’ve had quite a few prams and was very reluctant to buy a double pram because I thought it would be annoying and expensive. This one though, it’s proven me dead wrong. My only qualm with it is it can be a touch heavy, throw in two kids and it’s a stellar workout, but that’s not enough to deduct any stars because in every other possible way it deserves all the credit.

Amanda Pullen

Amanda PullenVictoria

Love this Pram. Perfect for my growing family

I am 100% satisfied. My babies are comfortable in this pram to the point they don’t want to get out when it is time. It’s light weight and easy to fold and manover.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$899.00.

Alex T.

Alex T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best pram! No regrets!

We’re in love with our DUO2! It’s everything we needed/wanted in a pram including huge storage basket, extendable handlebar and nice handlebar bag, beautiful grey/black/cream colour scheme, opens up in one motion and folds down with one click, not heavy and glides along so smoothly. It’s perfect :)

Purchased in September 2019.

Posted on babybeeprams using ProductReview Review Platform

Jodie

JodieHunter Region, NSW

Love it! Great value for money

Great pram. Bigger than anticipated, it is easy to assemble and fold down. Isn’t the best for off road (gravel driveway) as it is bumpy and no suspension. Would recommend.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$799.00.

Tash

TashCanberra 2600, ACT

In love with another Babybee

This pram preforms perfectly on all types of terrain from rough gravel roads to grass, and it still glides smoothly along. The suspension is great, it handles bumps and rough surfaces wonderfully without throwing my babies around in their seats.
My children are very comfortable in their Duo2, I’m very impressed with the tall seat size and the frame height which we haven’t found in other prams.

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love

There are so many prams available on the market and this was my favourite! Ticks all the boxes, has everything you need and was excellent price point. Highly recommend this pram to any one!

Purchased in September 2020 at Babybee online for A$1,150.00.

Posted on babybeeprams using ProductReview Review Platform

Ashleigh W.

Ashleigh W.Downer 2602, ACT

The Duo2 is a dream!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$900.00.

Emma

EmmaIllawarra, NSW

Perfect for a growing family!

• Duo2

Love this pram!

Purchased in May 2020 at Babybee for A$899.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Wonderful to hear Leah! So glad you love your DUO2!

Jessica Bayo

Jessica BayoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing pram! Sold my Bugaboo Fox and would never go back

I am so happy with my new pram. Currently only using as a single pram as next bub is due March 2021, but so far I absolutely love it. I had a Bugaboo Fox for my first last year which was nearly $2k, and while I had no issues with it, I wish I went to Babybee first for half the price. The quality is exactly the same and so many more features than the bugaboo - the fold down is easier, there's more air vents, huge basket underneath etc.
Highly recommend to anyone to use as a single (with double in mind for future bub) or as a double.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$950.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So great to hear Jessica! Thank you for the lovely review!

Love It!

Was very overwhelmed with which pram to chose and after much research and reviews I went with the Babybee Duo. It will fit 2 babies if we decide to have another one close together, it's stylish, sturdy and has great storage underneath. Just an all round great pram. Would definitely recommend to any new mums not sure what to chose.

Purchased in June 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the recommendation and review Lauren!

So far so good

So far so good using as a single. Great benefits in regard to configurations although my 6MO is quite tall and I don't think we will be able to use til 4YO. It does shake a bit. The bag effects opening and closing so you have to take it off each time. The shipping trolley wheel annoys me the most.. my cheaper pram never did this and I can't lock the wheel as I'm in the shopping centre and need to turn.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,014.98.

R.rashil

I'm sure it's normal thankyou, and the canopy is at the highest it can go

Elisabeth R.

Elisabeth R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing double Pram

Purchased in September 2020 for A$950.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review Elisabeth!

Stevie

StevieMid North Coast, NSW

Life saver

This is the best pram I ever own. From using it as a single to the double. As a mother of 3 it has made my life easier. It just great and dose take anymore space then my babybee Comet took up. Only thing I could faul is the handle I wish u could move it like the one on the Comet plus , but that just me.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Thanks Stevie!

One thing missing

I am absolutely in love with this pram! However, babybee, you should consider making a table/snack tray attachment for your prams. I know for a fact that my 2 year old would love a snack tray so that he can play with his toys in the pram without losing them.

Please, please, please consider doing this!

Purchased in July 2020 at Babybee for A$949.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review and feedback - we will definitely pass it on to the product team!

Aaliyah

AaliyahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This pram is amazing!

The most easiest pram to use & comes with everything. Extra height, multiple positions, one click everything, sun shades, wet weather proof cover & best of all i can have a new born, toddler and a glider for young kids.
Wheels are great on any surface.
Suspension ticked my box aswel.
I recommend to a friend & she has ordered one too after seeing mine.
My kids love it!
I love it!

Purchased at Online babyduo2 for A$979.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Aaliyah! So great to hear!

T. Williams

T. WilliamsNorthern Region, NSW

SLEEK. PRACTICAL. LOVE IT

We LOVE our Babybee Duo2. I purchased this when my son was 8m, my first pram was so impractical, not like my Babybee. I was able to convince my hubby because you can use it as a single or double, and modify with ease! My Duo came with all the accessories you could possibly need, yes- included- not at any extra cost! It’s easy to push (passed the one handed test), it’s sleek and folds up compact as 1 in both rear or forward facing. Have I mentioned the under basket?! It’s what mums dream about, actually being able to pop in to the shops and grab a few things! We are so happy with our Duo, thank you for designing such a great, affordable pram! The Williams family. X

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for the awesome review! So glad you love your DUO2!

Diana

Diana

• Duo2

Elegant AND Efficient!

I am a first time mum to be and with so many options in the market it was super hard to find the right one! BabyBee Duo 2 is a great quality pram at such an affordable price for a growing family especially when compared to other brands in the market. Fits perfectly in our sedan cars, solid wheels especially when taking it for a spin on rocky roads and grass. It comes with extra accessories suitable for any weather. Our bubs is yet to arrive to try it but can confirm it looks extra comfy with quality materials built to last! My favorite feature is the multiple ventilation options, giving me free of mind that my baby will have an airflow no matter what the temperature.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$849.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Diana! That is great to hear, and all the best with bub!

Loren

LorenNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent pram! We love it!

The pram is very smooth to push on a shopping centre surface as well as the bitumen and gravel roads that I walk. It is incredibly light to push as well as putting into the car. When folded the entire pram including both seats fits into the boot of my Holden Astra. I put my 18mo in the top seat facing the world and my 4mo in the bottom seat parent facing, it seems to be the easier configuration to push and steer after having tried most configurations. Both my babies are comfortable in the seats, the seats could be a bit taller but that’s my only fault. All in all the duo2 is a great pram!

Purchased in July 2020 at Babybee.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the lovely review!

Elisabeth R.

Elisabeth R.asked

Duo

i have the duo2 with the two seats i wanted to ask with the black frame i feel it gets scracthed easy and shows up more. I feel the sliver may of been a better choice . Plus with the metal framing around the seat i feel it gets hot easy anyone else experiencing this

Hi Elisabeth,
We haven't received any feedback around the black frame getting hot. We do however have a touch up pen available for our black frames, you can find it here: https://babybeeprams.com.au/collections/duo2-spare-parts-accessories/products/dupli-colour-touch-up-paint-pen-black
Cheers,
Babybee Team

Sbat

Sbatasked

Duo2

I was just wondering if the Nuna Pipa capsule had been tested for capatability with the Babybee Duo2 yet? If not, do you have a time frame of when it might
Thanks!

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question!

The DUO2 capsule adaptors are compatible with the following models only:
Maxi Cosi Citi, Maxi Cosi Titan, Maxi Cosi Mico Plus, Maxi Cosi Mico (manufactured from 2014 onwards),
Maxi Cosi Mico AP (manufactured from 2013 onwards), Joie Gemm, Joie i-Gemm, Cybex Cloud Q.

Here's a link to the DUO2 adaptors page for more info: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo-sup-2-sup-car-capsule-adaptors

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au

Bethany J.

Bethany J.asked

Duo2

Hi, im thinking of buying the duo2 but was wondering if its possible to upgrade the tyres to foam filled? I noticed in a babybee guide these tyres were talked about so I was wondering if it is an option? Has anyone used different tyres on prams, even if not from the same brand? Thanking you.

Hi Bethany,
Thanks so much for you question!
You're unable to put other brand tyres on our prams as they are their own specific design. We use Aeroglide wheels that are made from a high-grade PU rubber that offers some of the cushioning that air tyres do but without the maintenance and punctures. They're also resistant to fine gravel and small stones so they'll stay looking newer for longer and won't wear out anywhere near as fast as traditional EVA wheels.
Cheers,
Babybee Team

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives