5Babybee Luna Mini

Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Saima J.
Saima J.2 posts

Big and heavy with small storage

This is a heavy and big pram. It is not mini as the name suggests. Quality of the material is good. Folds easily but cannot be held with one hand and needs sufficient space for storage. The storage basket underneath the seat is small given the overall size of the pram. Also my child tends to slip from the seat even with harness. I keep the footrest in horizontal/flat position at all times to avoid slipping of my child from their position. Show details
Anita V
Anita V
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect smaller pram

Very happy with our Luna mini pram. We wanted a small pram, and looked at a lot of travel prams as options but all of them have small wheels and don’t seem to work too well on footpaths and urban strolls. The Luna mini is smaller than standard prams, but has normal sized wheels which allows normal use (not just travel). Also loved all the extras that come included in the price instead of having to buy separately. Show details ·  1
tristin
tristin

love love love

we love love the luna mini its so easy to get in and out of the car and takes up no room which was the reason for wanting to purchase the luna mini. no regrets at all Show details ·  1
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
  Fair Incentive

I have boot space again!

We bought the Babybee Luna Mini as our old double pram was too heavy and took up the entire space of our boot.
This stroller is so much lighter, easier to fold/unfold and takes up less space in our boot.
My favourite feature is the 5-point harness, so easy to buckle my baby or toddler in.
Obviously not as smooth to push around as our previous pram but it holds up perfectly on footpaths for our walks.
I love that it comes with additional accessories also.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced stroller that looks great and you understand that it won’t have as many comforts as a pram then look no further than the Babybee Luna Mini! Show reply
Overall
Kate H
Kate HSydney5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect pram in size and price

Very happy with this pram. We were looking for a pram to use with our 2 and 4 year old. The pram really accommodates children who are taller. The basket is a great size; it fits a baby bag, 3 full grocery bags or even a large school bag. The adjustable foot rest is great as is the hood that extends to that longer length for the child who needs a rest or just wants to hide. The pram folds very easily and is always light to carry in and out of the car. It also includes great add ons that you don’t need to pay extra for. On top of all this it looks lovely. Couldn’t be happier with our purchase and it’s so much cheaper than similar products on the market. Show details ·  1
Chelsea
ChelseaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Take this as your sign to buy one

Beautiful pram. Light weight and easy to use. Love how it lays flat which enables naps on the go and also newborn friendly. The hood covers a lot unlike others similar which only provide a little bit of shade. It’s easy to steer and fold and open back up again. The basket is a bit difficult to access when pram is laying flat but then again it isn’t exactly a “pram” it’s a stroller so that wouldn’t stop me buying it again. My children are very comfortable in it and I also love that the wheels are a decent size and not super small as it makes pushing over any terrain easy. Show details ·  1
ALJ
ALJ
Overall
Saori
SaoriPeel, WA

I love luna mini

I LOVE THIS STROLLER!!! When I was considering buying a pram/stroller, I did compare Luna Mini and Rover. I went back and forth between them and took forever to decide which one to get. But I honestly so glad that I chose Luna mini as it is super easy to use and compact. I would be overwhelmed if i had a rover… as my husband is working away for most of time, doing this all by myself is a bit hard and I wanted to avoid having a bulky pram. And my decision was great! I love Luna mini. As it has decent tyres it is super cruisy to push. Also saved $$$!!! 100% recommended! Show details ·  1
Olivia M
Olivia MPerth2 posts

Perfect in between pram

Really love the Luna mini for that great middle sized pram. Nice big wheels for little off road walks. Great sized basket underneath, great amount of shade with lots of ventilation. I got this pram for when my little girl turned one as I didn't want the big bulking pram any more! Really happy with it! Show details ·  1
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Emma
Emma

Stylish and functional stroller

Love this stroller! Folds up quick and easy to put into the car. Stylish and comfortable and it has a great canopy for shade. Even though the basket underneath is on the smaller side, it is still big enough to carry most things easily. Show reply
angel
angel Sydney, NSW3 posts

Easy to handle

I love my luna mini , love how I can easily open it with 1 hand, easy to manuever, can fit into tight spaces and speacially very spacious for my toddler.
Would also like to mention that the basket underneath is very sturdy.

One thing I would change is the locking mechanism when folded , I wish we can tighten a bit more so that it is nicely folded but not loose. Show reply

Khadeejah M
Khadeejah M

So convenient !

Decided to get the Babybee Luna Mini after using a double pram with my older 2 kids and I have not looked back! It's SO easy to get out of the car and basically sets it self up. Super convenient for school drop off and pick up- no need to add a billion attachments to set up pram anymore! Have used this for my baby from the newborn stage and still going. Very smooth on various surfaces and easy to steer. Little one loves the belly bar and often naps in the recline position. Very happy with my purchase! Show details ·  1
Elise Addison
Elise AddisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Incredible

To be honest I love this pram. I have 4 kids and have gone through a few prams that have cost the earth. The movement with this pram is amazing and to be able to lay the pram back for your little one to sleep is incredible. Also the size it folds down to, to fit in small spaces at the back of the car it’s a lifesaver and light too so your not always hurting your back, every aspect of this pram I give 10/10 Show details ·  1
Dilorom A.
Dilorom A.2 posts

Best pram

Purchased my Luna mini a year ago, have gone through a number of travel prams, but this one was the best out of all. Very easy to push, nice design and comfortable for the little one, have lots of space under it, i use it pretty much every single day ever since i bought it. Nothing has happened, still in a great condition Show reply
Hlm
Hlm

Luna mini pram

So compact and beautiful design nice fabric
Lovely lovely lovely