3Milly + Coup Pixi Travel Stroller

100% · 610%

Elisabeth
ElisabethSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Checks all the boxes and even better out of the box

I did a lot of research on all the travel prams out there and this one checked all of the boxes on paper. And it’s even better out of the box! It has fantastic steering - so smooth compared to our big everyday pram. And it even does surprisingly well on grass and uneven surfaces for such small wheels. It’s now our everyday pram and I couldn’t be happier with it! I also love the size of the basket - I’m amazed at all I’ve been able to store under there. I haven’t traveled with it yet, but I’m looking forward to having it on a big international trip coming up. Show details ·  1
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
d_pratiwi022 posts
Mrs W.
Mrs W.
  Fair Incentive

After 4 children, this is my pick!

My family of 6 are due to holiday in Fiji in the coming months. I started to look out for a travel pram to take with us for our 8 month old, as I didn’t take one last trip and really missed it. The Milly + Coup Pixi Travel Stroller ticked all the boxes I was looking for and it arrived super quickly. I unpacked it and gave it a trial run… well, after 3 children and my newest addition, I was sick and tired of lugging my full sized pram in and out of the car for the daily run around. So I have been using the Pixi every day and don’t know why I didn’t grab one sooner! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Amy S.
Amy S.

Pixi has Europe covered!

The perfect travel pram! Compact, lots of height for tall children, held up well against pesky European cobblestone streets! I also love how upright the pram seat is compared to other travel strollers on the market. Bubs didn't need to crunch forward to sit upright! I highly recommend 10/10. Show reply
Ashley S
Ashley SSouth East Queensland, QLD

MUST have!

The Pixi is SO easy to assemble and pack up. It will be perfect for our family trip to Fiji at the end of the year. Super compact and comes with a nice little carry bag. We have actually packed up our big bulky pram and use the pixi as our everyday pram now! Definitely recommend, 5 stars!! Show details ·  1
Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW3 posts

Travel pram - best thing I got

Willow loves the pram newborn and stroller I use this as my quick fix pram it was intended for travel but it's been the best thing. My big nappy bag fits it and peak hole means I can see her. It's stayed as good as new Show details ·  1
Georgia C
Georgia CSydney, NSW

A holiday must have !

This sleek travel pram is a must have for all travellers who have young babies ! It’s easy to assemble , light weight and super stylish ! It ticks all the boxes and also comes at an affordable price not like others. My child is safely strapped in and can even take a nap in it which is very important. Show details ·  1
Rach B
Rach BEuston2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent travel pram

Absolutely love this compact stroller, we have used it a few times now and can’t fault it one bit. So easy to fold away, very lightweight and convenient for this trips that don’t require a full sized pram. Show details ·  1
Ebony H
Ebony HSydney, NSW
Ashlee
AshleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Compact Stroller for Travel and Everyday Use

We purchased our Pixie stroller in June 2023 and have taken it on multiple flights with ease. It has been the perfect pram for us to travel with. The Pixie sometimes replaces our heavy stroller for quick shopping trips and easy for grandparents to use. The pram is nice and compact, easy to fold and sturdy enough for short walks (the pram was even light enough to carry through the Daintree Rainforest for approx 5km).
I purchased the pram because it had the cross bar, bag and rain cover as well as the added bonus of being able to lie flat. Show details ·  1
ICW
ICW

Perfect travel companion!

Purchased this as our long term travel pram as we loved the way it folded easily with one hand. We used it when bub was first 4 months old and the lay flat option for naps was great! We were even able to bring it on as carry on baggage with Jetstar in the overhead compartment. It's super lightweight and compact and the wheels were even able to handle grassy and bumpy terrain. We had no problem bringing it on all sorts of public transport including buses, trains and ferries.

Also worth mentioning that we have a very tall little boy and there's plenty of room in this pram for him to grow into.

Extra points for the peekaboo flap and the belly bar which is great and even sturdy enough to hang multiple toys and a white noise machine off. Show details ·  1

Meg
Meg
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with this stroller

Very happy with this purchase, A lot sturdier than other strollers I looked at in this price range, only dislike was the back doesn’t sit up as straight as I’d like but other stroller brands were similar anyway. Decent basket storage. Didn’t fit in overhead for virgin Australia domestic flight, had to check in, easy enough with the storage bag though. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate
  Fair Incentive Verified
Min
MinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Great sun shade
Easy to push, can do it with one hand no problem.
Good storage space,
Very light.
Just needs to be a little smaller to go in as check in baggage on planes. But i dont mind checking in the pram. Show details ·  1