Babylove Snap n Go

Babylove Snap n Go

bbsb007

bbsb007Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ok for the price but very hot for baby

Baby is comfortable and it fits into the car the same as any other capsule, but the components and materials are cheap so it’s a bit disappointing overall.

The design with having to put the strap under the hood and over the back of the capsule is tedious and hard when placing it in the car, and it’s almost impossible to get it in or out smoothly. I always end up waking baby as it’s very clunky and clicks very loudly.

Baby also gets very hot in the synthetic material, making it hard for her to sleep as she overheats quickly on an average 18-20 degree day.

It does the job, but if you’ve got the cash invest in a better quality brand.

Nay

NayCentral West, NSW

Made those first 6 months a breeze!

I bought this to go with me Valco Snap 4 stroller and it has made the transition from car to home sooooo easy especially when bub is fast asleep.
I love the removable padding for when bub gets bigger so they can grow with it and it's easy to install and move the seat belt straps when you need to.
I chose it for it's weight as well as it seems to be one of the lighter ones in the market.
I recommend it to all new Mums.

Support C.Babylove

Hi Nay, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Babylove team.

Juz

JuzSydney

Convenient but small baby looks uncomfortable

This capsule is easy to carry. It is compatible with our pram (Valco baby snap 4) using an extra adapter. My husband did the installation without any issues. Our baby fit securely inside the capsule. My only negative was that bub looked really uncomfortable when he was using it for the first 2 months or so. He was a small baby of 2.91kg. The V of the seat might be too deep / sharp for small babies. It didn't look very ergonomic for his small body.

Don

DonNoble Park

Great Product!

This capsule was real useful and it has been great to use for our second baby. When we traveled our baby always feel comfort which make our journey easy and enjoyable. I have also recommended my cousin to buy capsule for her new baby due in July 2018.. It is great product!

L M H

L M HInglewood

Great when newborn only

This capsule was great in the first month when my daughter slept a lot because you can take the capsule out of the car without waking baby. It was easy to use with a release handle at the back of capsule to release out from the base and the straps easy to adjust. The capsule itself was easy to install into the car. However as she got older she didn’t seem to look as comfortable and cried the whole time, which may be just her. As baby gets bigger it is quite heavy to carry around as well.

Eden ChanAdelaide, South Australia

love it!

I bought a used 1 on gumtree in 2013 when I had my first baby. Baby would always sleep better in the capsule than anywhere else. Maybe because it was snug and cosy. I lent it to my brother in law when he had is baby. Baby got attached to the capsule so I couldn't have it back when I had 2nd child, I bought another 1. I got the a couple of different prams to attach the capsule to so baby was easily transferred from car to pram without waking them up. Some of the other capsules were a bit small so baby would grow out of it too quickly. I found this one to be a good size wasn't too big or small and fits well in my tiny hatchback.

angela

angelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this capsule!

I hired this capsule for my newborn and it's been fantastic. Despite being a small baby he fits nicely and he seems comfortable. It's not too heavy even with baby in it and I love the fact it has a proper sun shade, so many capsules have such flimsy shades but this one actually works. It's very easy to get in and out of the car.

NNair

NNairCountry NSW

Great NCAP but hard to fit

Firsthomeowner

FirsthomeownerPerth

My favourite baby purchase!!

Vivi

Vivi

Good capsule, great price

Much cheaper than other capsule, and does the job! It's lightweight, has good safety ratings, easy to use and comfy for the baby when it isn't too hot. The sunshade is very handy. Cheap compared to other brands. A difficulty is to find an adaptor for prams.
The fabric isn't all too great, baby sweats a lot when it's hot, if needed in a warm climate, like ours in central NSW, it is worth considering a more breathable fabric in which bub stays cool. When my son grew out of it I bought a convertible seat with a breathable thermo5 fabric and never found him sweaty anymore.

Working mum

Working mumAU

Very safe capsule and easy to use.

Fabulous - bought for third and last baby and wish I'd had it for all three. Easy to carry, lightweight, and rates equal or higher than more expensive competitors for safety (look at how safe is your car seat site). Much better value than most capsules and snaps into stroller easily (perfect when they fall asleep as can transfer without waking). Thoroughly recommend the capsule and the compatible stroller, for ease of use, value and (very importantly) safety. The only annoying thing is very few baby shops stock it - I ended up buying sight unseen (nervously!) online but am not disappointed. Bub is 5 months now and average size, can see it still lasting another 2-3 months at least, and can use stroller on own after that.y

Johnzy

JohnzyWickham

Love it

I loved this capsule as it had a hood for shade n it so padded n has the bar at the bottem for safety but hate that its so heavy and it is heavier then most capsules but it is still a great capsule .i would buy it again best capsule ever lasted us 8 months

Lucy

LucyVictoria

Safest as per Creps website

Love it. We purchased this seat after reviewing options on the CREPS website.
[link removed]

They crash test seats and the snap n go was shown to be one of the safest options providing higher protection in critical areas. Easy to get in and out of the car, but as with all capsules, it is big and takes up a lot of space. It fits comfortably In the middle of our Ford Mondeo.

We had to special order it through Baby Bunting as they don't have it in stock.

Motherof1now3

Motherof1now3South East Queensland, QLD

First baby capsule combo for first born.

Tam

TamUngarie

Can't imagine life without it

emily

emilyMelbourne

Fits into nissan dualis middle

I hired this carrier for 6 months after hours of searching for a carrier that would fit into my nissan dualis without having the front seat pushed right forward to the dash, No rear facing seat would fit and every carrier at baby bunting also didnt fit! its the only one that would fit and have the option of putting it in either the passenger or middle and allow space for a front passenger!, I also have a for year old in a booster next to the carrier and fits well while also leaving the back passenger free if required.
Best way to optimise space, i nearly brought a new car untill i came across this carrier ! saved heaps of time, stress and money.
Small, safe and fits in Nissan dualis, leaving space

miffy73

miffy73Melbourne

Awful product - consider something else first.

This unit did not fit well in our car (standard station wagon). We had to use a towel behind the unit to help it to fit snugly. The capsule is awkward to get in and out of the car and it is equally as difficult to leave the unit attached and just get the baby in and out. Check the harness carefully if you intend buying, as we discovered a fault with a twisted strap which could not be corrected at home. If we untwisted the strap, it meant the buckle was pointing the wrong way and the buckle couldn't be adjusted.
Seemed to be the most lightweight of various models around, but still very unwieldly.
Heavy, unwieldly, poorly designed, impractical.

clare
clare

I think this is actually one of the lightest and possibly smallest capsules one the market.

Kate

Wonderful

Rachael53

Rachael53Queensland, 4575

Very Convenient

I love this Baby capsule, its very easy to get in and out of the car and convenient as it snaps straight onto the pram. We. Bought the Red and Black version of this capsule for a bit of extra style ! The only nothing I have to complain about I'd that the hood seems quite flimsy.
Easy to use, resonably priced and light to carry
Hood Flimsy