BabyZen Yoyo+

BabyZen Yoyo+

Version 6+, Version 0+

• Suitable for Running Yes (9%) · No (91%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
amandusc

amanduscSydney, NSW

Lightweight pram with easy fold

We bought this pram before our baby was born because we were going to China. Well that didn't happen due to covid but we have still used it extensively - more than Redsbaby pram. It is easy to fold, light, has good suspension and baby doesn't complain when he goes into it ! Love it and highly recommend it, even if you aren't travelling!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$600.00.

Cecile VaughanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is so darn easy to use!

We have been very very happy and impressed with this stroller. We were gifted and have used others but this is so light weight, easy to push around, fold up and put away. So great and easy to travel with too. Who needs a pram?!?

Purchased in May 2019.

Suitable for Running Yes
Lisa W.

Lisa W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Travel Companion

After struggling through security, check-in etc with a toddler, we purchased this pram specifically for travel - it is one of few prams that can be taken onboard & put into overhead cabinets. However it is now our default pram for shopping or running errands etc. & lives in our car - it's super compact, super light, easy to maneuver & only requires one hand to fold or unfold, amazing! Only negative is the basket underneath is pretty tiny & if you hang a heavy handbag on the handle, the pram can topple if empty.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$583.00.

Renata L.

Renata L.

Nothing better in the market

Perfect stroller for everyday use and travel. Compact, light, easy to maneuver, and i love that you can fold it or open it with one hand. Would love for them to have more colour pack options though!

S A K

S A KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect from birth - 5 months

Purchased in April 2019 for A$800.00.

Sunny88

Sunny88Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Expensive but Very Practical

We bought this pram 3 months ago. We used it mainly for travelling and a quick trip to the shop. Have not really taken it on a gravel road or rough surface as we want to keep it in good condition. Sturdy & very easy to manoeuvre. Easy to fold and only use 1/4 boot of a hatchback. Lightweight and also fits in the overhead compartment of a plane. My child sat comfortably in this pram. Only thing is the canopy does not cover my childs legs. For me it is an expensive stroller but very practical & reliable.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$650.00.

Nardia

NardiaCanberra 2600, ACT

Fabulously lightweight, compact and easy to use.

Purchased for an interstate holiday and had no issues taking it as carry on baggage with Qantas. Takes a few goes to get used to folding and unfolding but once you get the knack it folds easily and flips open with just one hand. Ive got a Bugaboo Fox which is a lovely pram but surprisingly I find myself opting to take the yo yo as its so much lighter and takes up so little space in the boot. Love that I can run errands at the shops then just fold it up and slip it under a shopping trolley to do a full grocery shop. Great for eating out at cafes/restaurants as well as it fits perfectly underneath the high chair when folded. Missy seems very comfortable but for longer outings I like to pop in a seat liner so its a little more plush.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Michelle

Michelle

Perfect travel and day to day pram

Light weight, easy to use quality product. Surprising good on grass but not uneven surfaces such as cracked pavement. Our baby loves being in this and even with high use it has stood the test of time.

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Village for A$600.00.

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Great lightweight travel pram

We were quite hesitant spending the money on such a flimsy looking and feeling pram. However, after travelling overseas, it has proven its worth over and over again.

Pros: Lightweight, can be taken on aircraft. Once you get a hang of the technique in folding, its quite a breeze to bring to the shops. Build quality seems flimsy, but it's designed that way to cut weight and has survived so far.

Cons: Poor handling on any surface which isn't smooth and flat. If your travels involve any off-road walks, invest in a carrier instead.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$529.00.

Betty A.

Betty A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant travel solution with added bonus of being a fabulous addition to everyday life!

This pram makes travelling a breeze, it is easy to open and close, and store away on a flight. Great design, looks great and really stable for such a light weight stroller. I keep mine in the boot of my car, couldn't live without it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Amanda L.

Amanda L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OMG this pram!! we travel a little but its even better at home

The reason I bought this was the travel aspect - well it is so light I can fold it up and put it under a shopping trolley - so I can go around do my normal shopping with bugs in yoyo (flat and sleeping if need be) then I fold it up and pop bubs in the baby seat and the pram in the front of the trolley for the grocery shop! Perfect! so light - so easy to fold. I just have to break the bad habit of hanging bags off the back handle... (my bad)

Purchased in March 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$700.00.

Kate n Gav

Kate n GavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't travel without it!

This has been such a good buy. It folds up small and airlines are very happy for us to carry on board. It's perfect for shopping centres and footpaths but cross country isn't ideal. Both my children have been comfortable for long periods of time in the pram. The cocoon that we purchased additionally was great for the first three to four months for my daughter who was born in May as it was cosy through the winter. It wasn't great for my son who was very long and found it too hot in the spring months.

Purchased in March 2017 at Roger Armstrongs for A$799.00.

MTS

MTSSydney, NSW

Great pram

Folds up easily, sturdy design and extensive safety features. Also integrates with our Maxi-Cosi car seat which makes shifting the capsule in and out of the car very easy. Look forward to applying all the separate features

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Conference for A$650.00.

Ja P

Ja PNSW, 2767

Always excited to use this pram!

Had to return my old pram due to safety issues. Luckily I was refunded so i thought of buying this pram. I chose this between the mountain buggy nano and the new silver cross one. This has quality material than those two. The seatbelt is padded. You have lots of colours to choose from and you can buy and change seat colours anytime you want. It fits in my small HRV, and we have our boot back. Our unloading time was cut in half as it stands in one flick. We could get through small alleys. We are so happy with this pram.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$629.00.

Rach

Rach

Good quality travel pram but expensive

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

It's compact and a breeze to push

Kim Passmore

Kim Passmoreperth

The best travel stroller going around

This travel stroller is worth its weight in gold. Its easy 2 step fold is able to be completed single handled and once folded up it is small enough to fit in an aeroplane locker. It is the most widely accepted travel stroller by most airlines and most adored by parents. Many people hire them out too!

It’s a good city pram

We brought this pram because this is the only pram I can fold with one hand and carry it along with my bub to walk up the stairs to our apartment. It wouldn’t work out with any other pram as it would be too heavy for me. It has great turning wheels but the suspensions needs improvement. It’s a good city pram

Layne

LayneSydney

So convenient, light, compact, great for travelling!

Purchased in June 2018 for A$599.00.

Averley

AverleyPerth, WA

Simply the best investment ever!

Amy

Amyasked

Yoyo+ Version 0+

Hi there. Is the capsule useable for 0+ also? And also where in Australia can I purchase this yo-yo. Thank you , Amy

Cecile Vaughan

Yes it is! Most baby shops like baby bunting etc

WillG

WillGasked

Yoyo+

Hi, we bought one of these but the bar that forms the front of the canopy is a different shape to what we can see in many of the instructional resources. Ours does not taper in like the other ones we have seen and keeps popping the little side mounting adapters out due to the outward tension it places on them. Did anyone have a similar problem to this? We don’t really want to start bending things. Thanks

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Yoyo+

I was thinking of buying this pram as my every day rather than a travel pram. Does anyone use this as their main pram or have everyone just had for travel only? I love how small and light it is and will not take up the whole of the boot of my Golf!

Iris Shen

Swiggs, I use this pram as my main pram. My apartment is on the second floor and there’s no lift. There’s a time I had to carry the whole pram with Bebe sleeping inside to my appartment. And it’s do-able! The suspension is not that great on a rocky road but very good if you live in the city or has a small car.

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers