BabyZen Yoyo+

BabyZen Yoyo+

Version 0+ and Version 6+

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle

Michelle

Perfect travel and day to day pram

Light weight, easy to use quality product. Surprising good on grass but not uneven surfaces such as cracked pavement. Our baby loves being in this and even with high use it has stood the test of time.

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Village for $600.00.

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Great lightweight travel pram

We were quite hesitant spending the money on such a flimsy looking and feeling pram. However, after travelling overseas, it has proven its worth over and over again.

Pros: Lightweight, can be taken on aircraft. Once you get a hang of the technique in folding, its quite a breeze to bring to the shops. Build quality seems flimsy, but it's designed that way to cut weight and has survived so far.

Cons: Poor handling on any surface which isn't smooth and flat. If your travels involve any off-road walks, invest in a carrier instead.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $529.00.

Betty A.

Betty A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant travel solution with added bonus of being a fabulous addition to everyday life!

This pram makes travelling a breeze, it is easy to open and close, and store away on a flight. Great design, looks great and really stable for such a light weight stroller. I keep mine in the boot of my car, couldn't live without it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Amanda L.

Amanda L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OMG this pram!! we travel a little but its even better at home

The reason I bought this was the travel aspect - well it is so light I can fold it up and put it under a shopping trolley - so I can go around do my normal shopping with bugs in yoyo (flat and sleeping if need be) then I fold it up and pop bubs in the baby seat and the pram in the front of the trolley for the grocery shop! Perfect! so light - so easy to fold. I just have to break the bad habit of hanging bags off the back handle... (my bad)

Purchased in March 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $700.00.

Kate n Gav

Kate n GavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't travel without it!

This has been such a good buy. It folds up small and airlines are very happy for us to carry on board. It's perfect for shopping centres and footpaths but cross country isn't ideal. Both my children have been comfortable for long periods of time in the pram. The cocoon that we purchased additionally was great for the first three to four months for my daughter who was born in May as it was cosy through the winter. It wasn't great for my son who was very long and found it too hot in the spring months.

Purchased in March 2017 at Roger Armstrongs for $799.00.

MTS

MTSSydney, NSW

Great pram

Folds up easily, sturdy design and extensive safety features. Also integrates with our Maxi-Cosi car seat which makes shifting the capsule in and out of the car very easy. Look forward to applying all the separate features

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Conference for $650.00.

Ja P

Ja PNSW, 2767

Always excited to use this pram!

Had to return my old pram due to safety issues. Luckily I was refunded so i thought of buying this pram. I chose this between the mountain buggy nano and the new silver cross one. This has quality material than those two. The seatbelt is padded. You have lots of colours to choose from and you can buy and change seat colours anytime you want. It fits in my small HRV, and we have our boot back. Our unloading time was cut in half as it stands in one flick. We could get through small alleys. We are so happy with this pram.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $629.00.

Rach

Rach

Good quality travel pram but expensive

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

It's compact and a breeze to push

Kim Passmore

Kim Passmoreperth

The best travel stroller going around

This travel stroller is worth its weight in gold. Its easy 2 step fold is able to be completed single handled and once folded up it is small enough to fit in an aeroplane locker. It is the most widely accepted travel stroller by most airlines and most adored by parents. Many people hire them out too!

It’s a good city pram

We brought this pram because this is the only pram I can fold with one hand and carry it along with my bub to walk up the stairs to our apartment. It wouldn’t work out with any other pram as it would be too heavy for me. It has great turning wheels but the suspensions needs improvement. It’s a good city pram

Layne

LayneSydney

So convenient, light, compact, great for travelling!

Purchased in June 2018 for $599.00.

AverleyPerth, WA

Simply the best investment ever!

belsSydney, NSW

Love it!

Joyce

JoyceSydney

Easy to fold and unfold,light weighted

I am so very happy with my YoYo purchase. The YoYo is a great quality, light weight stroller, that is perfect for travel. It is also a convenient stroller to use every day too – I just love using my YoYo at the shops. It isn’t an all-terrain vehicle, but the all-wheel suspension means it glides along with ease on smooth surfaces.

This stroller folds up small enough to fit in the luggage compartment of a plane too & takes up minimal boot space!

Definitely worth the investment.

Laura Wells

Laura WellsMelbourne

The Best Pram!

This would hands down be the best purchase I’ve made. We travel a lot with our children and it folds up so easily and the best part is it’s cabin approved so you can go to the gate and door with your pram!

Style wise it’s very classy and I bought the tan pack and a black pack too.

One thing broke though the handle to hold but it’s not much of a drama as I added my own strap to it instead and it works fine.

This pram we also had the newborn pack that was good up to 6 months too.

We purchased at the baby gallery in Melbourne who were so good and knew this prproduct inside out!

Wen

WenSydney

Perfect for travel

Monica.A

Monica.A

Perfect

The baby zen yoyo+ is absolutely perfect. It is very easy to maneuver. And very easy to fold, unfold and carry with light weight. I can handle it with one hand in any situation. Good quality. It can take onto the plane without check in.
My kids love it as well.

Jess x

Jess xPerth

Great for travelling

Easy to push and folds up small and easily. A great lightweight stroller. Only drawbacks are the harness (they aren’t designed well so any kid can pretty much get their arms out if they want) and also the recline is not very upright! Some kids wanna see what’s going on in the world and not just lie back all the time

Blueduckface

BlueduckfaceMelbourne

Great stroller

It is extremely light weight and there very easy to maneuver. It is very easy to fold, unfold and carry. Because of the light weight it does feel cheaper than other brands but it is really good to take around with you especially if you go away for trips. There is sufficient storage considering the size of the pram.

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

I was thinking of buying this pram as my every day rather than a travel pram. Does anyone use this as their main pram or have everyone just had for travel only? I love how small and light it is and will not take up the whole of the boot of my Golf!

Iris Shen

Swiggs, I use this pram as my main pram. My apartment is on the second floor and there’s no lift. There’s a time I had to carry the whole pram with Bebe sleeping inside to my appartment. And it’s do-able! The suspension is not that great on a rocky road but very good if you live in the city or has a small car.

akhsim

akhsimasked

Yoyo+ Version 6+

Does anyone know the if colour packs that come with a new seat pad and canopy for the 6+ can fit on the original babyzen yoyo frame (non-plus model)???

Yes definetely.

belsasked

Has anyone bought a foot rest extension off eBay for their Yoyo+? Is it good?

bels

Answering my own question in case someone else wants to know in future! I ordered the cheapest eBay one I could find and it is great to flip up to stop smaller babies sliding down in the seat, then extend the footrest when they grow bigger and need to nap. It is somewhat of a nuisance when folding up for airline use as you have to flip it up to make it smaller, and it then still adds a few cm to the size. When unfolding you have to make sure the footrest sticks straight out/down for the pram to unfold, so this needs two hands, which is a nuisance. I will be taking the footrest off when baby is big enough. It also impedes access to the basket from the front when footrest is down.

Get an answer from our members and BabyZen representatives

BabyZen Yoyo+ Version 0+

Seating Type SingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 18 kg18 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Suspension and Under-seat StorageCup Holder, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid