Robins Kitchen

2.3

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staub Products with gift knife (October 2020 Mary)

I had not heard of this company, but their prices seemed pretty good so purchased a Staub item along with a free chief's knife. Later on the same day I decided to purchase another Staub item, with another free chief's knife.

The items arrived to my office in a timely manner delivered by Australia Post (Tracked) one of the chief knives was missing and the next day it was sent.

Brilliant service actually. I dealt with Mary who was customer focused and very quick in resolving the issue.

I normally use Peters of Kensington (who are good) but I'm now impressed with these guys too.

Store LocationI think the warehouse is in Footscray Vic.
Tracy

TracyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service

Had an order arrive with broken handle. The service i received to get a replacement was outstanding. Nezie was amazing and got onto it promptly. Cannot fault them at all. Thanks heaps.

Rachel

Rachel

Super helpful and quick easy replies

Nezie was lovely and helpful also apologetic that my items never arrived (lost In transit) applied a refund Which was done very quickly. Thankful for the quick and easy service.

Store LocationRobins kitchen online

Find out how Robins Kitchen compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Fantastic customer service and faulty product resolution

I purchased a product that had faults twice and on both accounts Paul from the team has been wonderful in organising fast and prompt resolution! Thanks for the making the process simple and easy for your customers.

Store Locationonline

Fast delivery and helpful follow up

Fast delivery. Had a glitch with 1 item but Nezie was quick to reply & resolved within a day. Very helpful & professional!

Edwin

EdwinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service Winners

In lockdown Melbourne I’ve learnt to cook awesome dishes with O’Cuisine cookware. Katrin from Robins Kitchen, has been super helpful!

Store LocationRobin’s Kitchen Online Store

Excellent customer service

I had a little issue with what I bought, I emailed Mary who was quick to respond and resolved my problem straight away. I was very pleased with how fast it got sorted

Store LocationHouse UK

Great Service from Mary

I had a delivery from Robins Kitchen which had a pepper shaker with a broken lid. I followed the internet instructions to make a returns claim and within one day Mary had organised a complete return for me. Great customer service!!

Great service for Baccarat Rock Frypan warranty claim

Chesser was a great help in processing my warranty claim!

I requested a replacement for a faulty Baccarat frypan. Within 3 days of submitting my claim I was contacted by Chesser. After submitting proof of purchase, my claim was approved. Thanks Chesser!

Greg

GregCanberra 2600, ACT

Returns policy delivers

I wanted to return a good because of a change of mind, and Mary was a great help - talked me through the process and facilitated the return in a way that will reinforce my recommendation for Robins Kitchen.

Store LocationRobins online
Lyn

LynIllawarra, NSW

Awesome service.

Loved shopping on this site.
Great service from Mary helping me when one item arrived damaged. Prompt service, arranged a replacement very quick.
Thank you, I will shop here again.

Rhiannon

RhiannonFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Special thank you to 'Chesser' from Robins Kitchen for assisting so promptly with my return of product (no faults with the product at all, I just received the same item as a gift). Chesser was extremely helpful and answered all my questions with ease and made returning the product so much easier than I thought it would be!

Quynn

QuynnSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Received my latest order from Robins Kitchen and there was a chipped plate. I had a response from Chesser within 2 hours after submitting my request (thanks Chesser) and was told that the replacement would be shipped out to my address soon. I will definitely order from the company again.

Colleen Sydenham

Colleen SydenhamMid North Coast, NSW

Exceptional service.

I recently bought items on line and somehow the option of the free gift didn't register with my order. After contact with Victoria the issue was resolved and my free gift is on it's way to me. I also appreciate the promt delivery of all my purchases. I am really impressed with the whole service from Robin's Kitchen

Store Location0n-line

Toadfish4444

Toadfish4444Mid North Coast, NSW

Product . Alex Liddy drake cutlery set

I purchased 2 sets . After about 4 weeks it started to rust ! Robins kitchen issued me with a store credit . I have since purchased the Maxwell and Williams Madison cutlery set (x3) which states its 18/10 stainless steel . The Alex Liddy I don’t believe is 18/10 stainless steel . But you do your own research and decide for yourself . I don’t believe this brand is a quality durable product . It’s steel but what quality level . Does not say anywhere I could find

Store LocationOn line purchase

Rowie

RowieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not shop here

had the worst experience with these people, place an order over a month and a half ago I am still waiting for my items I paid for. They keep saying someone will call back and no one ever does. No one answers the customer service line, if they do they hang up or say someone will call back. DO NOT SHOP HERE,its been a stressful experince.

Do not honour refunds

I purchased a few things online from robins kitchen. They sent them as two seperate parcels and one never arrived. I notified robins kitchen and asked for a refund. They keep telling me "they're emailing their warehouse team". A month later and still no refund.

I'll be reporting them to the ombudsmen this week and suggest everyone in this boat do the same

Liam M

Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic Service - AVOID at all costs.

vinny

vinnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Never buying from this company again!!!!

Bought 2 dinner sets. 2 plates were chipped and broken. My water bottle and salt and pepper shakes never arrived!!!! Rang them and hold for 45 mins then I got cut off. Rang the nearest store. Staff was so rude. No wonder the ratings are so bad. I will never ever buy from you. If I do not get my items I will report to Fair Trade. I now have to take the plates to the nearest store. What a load of bollocks!!!! Don't even deserve a one star.

Oliver

OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product didn't arrive - refusing to provide a refund

Bought a frying pan from Robins Kitchen a month ago. The product never arrived and despite numerous emails requesting a refund or replacement Robins Kitchen have not provided any remedy.