Robins Kitchen

Worst return policy and terrible service!!!!!

I had bought a milk frothe from the Rouse Hill store. The store manager Joanne served me. When I had bought the product she was rude to me for no reason. A week later I went back to get a refund or exchange on the product because it had been packaged with incorrect instructions and looked like it had been opened. She refused to do both and replied that its the store policy... even with a receipt and product in perfect condition. I then asked for store credit and she wouldnt give that either. So I called customer service who helped me out. Never shopping here again... EVER!!!

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW

Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 STAR customer service from Chloe!!!

Professionalism, expertise and excellent service by Chloe in your customer service team made the entire process of handling a couple of damaged/soiled items I had recently purchased the most efficient & professional experience I have ever encountered with an online delivery. 5 STARS to her! Thank you for exceeding the typical customer service.

Store Locationonline

Great customer service

I want to recognise and thank Judith from your Mt Ommaney store for going above and beyond in helping me find piccolo coffee glasses. She even measured how much they held for me. Judith was very pleasant and easy to talk to as well as having good product knowledge and being helpful. Thank you Judith!

Store LocationMt Ommaney
Oliver

OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great online customer service!

Store LocationRobins Kitchen, Toowong QLD

Great customer service

After some fry pans started to be non-nonstick, I contacted them, explained the issues and awaited a reply. Despite taking several days to get back to me (everyone is busy) their overall service was fantastic. Shannay was super helpful and organised warranty replacements for my pans very quickly. I am very satisfied with their service.

Great service!!

I recently purchased a 20cm baccarat frying pan. The handle fell off after a few uses. Chloe from the customer service was very helpful. Replacement is coming.Thank you for your prompt service.

Store LocationRobins kitchen, central shopping centre Gympie Qld

Upset

UpsetBrisbane

Don't trust them. Will never buy from them again.

Twice now they have refused to accept returns over faulty products. They will not stand by their customers, but will use every excuse to get out of their responsibility of product guarantees.

Store LocationCarindale and Capalaba

Imogen6

Imogen6Darling Downs, QLD

Good that customer service is still alive and well

I contacted Robins Kitchen re the damage to a Baccarat steak knife I had purchased which was included in the Baccarat knife and block set. The knife has only been used once so it's not known how the damage occured. I contacted Robins Kitchen and had several replies from their customer services. I sent photos in the original email and sent follow up photos as requested. I have today been told that I am to be given a replacement knife by return mail. Lovely ladies I corresponded with and excellent service. I thought that customer service had died but nice to know that customer service is still alive and well.

Store LocationRobin's Kitchen, Clifford Gardens, Toowoomba, Queensland

Awesome

Very fast delivery good well packeged Chloe has been amazing to deal with I would not hesitate to buy from again this was a super deal at a super price.

Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I called customer service with very little luck. I sent an email and received a response from Stefanie who was helpful and able to resolve my issue. Thanks for the great service.

L pritchard

L pritchardPerth, WA

Broken x 6 baccarat double glazed cafe mugs

I bought 6 x baccarat cafe coffee Mugs and all of them were broken chipped and cracked I wasted $149.99 no refund just a complete ignorance where they should have replaced them all. of them were broken chipped and cracked I wasted $149.99 no refund just a complete ignorance where they shouldve refunded it or send new ones to me I will never buy there again

Store LocationHalls head Mandurah Western Australia

mayhem jean

mayhem jeanMid North Coast, NSW

Unhelpful

I purchased a Soffritto wok on 4th July, 2019... followed all their care instructions but the coating in the bottom of the wok started to flake off. I took the wok back to Robins Kitchens in Toormina who advised that the damage was because of incorrect use. I told him I always used it on 6 on my cooktop, he replied that he could send it to their warranty section but it would definitely come back that the claim would not be accepted. As you can imagine I am very upset. I have spent a fair bit at Robins Kitchens in the past but I will never shop in Robins Kitchens again.

Store LocationRobins Kitchens Toormina NSW

Sheridon H.

Sheridon H.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I called because a cupcake stand I received wouldn’t go together properly. Shannay was super helpful and organized a replacement straight away. When I mentioned that I was worried about it not being a faulty item but just poorly made she said no problem, we will see if the new one is different, if you’re not happy with the new one they can definitely help.

I recently received my set of cooking pots from an online order and the fry pan was damaged. I emailed and Chloe helped resolve it straight away. I have a new one coming in the mail. Thanks for your prompt response and great customer service.

Darwin saver

Darwin saverPalmerston, NT

Can't live without this pan!!!

Store LocationRobins Kitchen, Casuarina Square, Darwin, NT

Great and fast response

Shannay was quick to reply and recommended a product to use to help fix my rust spots on my knives thanks shannay for your amazing help with my enquiry.

Kind regards
Wayde dixon

Store LocationBaldivis

Jannene

JanneneHunter Region, NSW

Love these look great in pantry

Very pleased with my purchase of glass canisters look amazing in pantry the sizes were perfect for the different products that I’m using very happy I decided to change from plastic

Store LocationOnline

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

not what i expected for the price

firstly I thought that they were bigger but the store that I collected them from said i couldn't swap or get store credit from there as I had bought them online. so not happy to begin with. then when i used them to make muffins the muffins stuck to them. have since given them away and would not but from here again

Store LocationCapalaba

Chester

ChesterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online Order Glitch

Had a minor malfunction whilst ordering a coffee machine via the website. Unsure whether the order would be processed.
Telephoned the help desk and my problem was sorted immediately by Shannay..... Excellent service !!!

Kej

KejPerth, WA

Wow is all I can say!

The plates and cutlery set are exceptional and very high quality. Alex Liddy brands are now my favourite and can’t wait to add more of the brand to my kitchen

Store LocationOnline