Robins Kitchen

Robins Kitchen

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Robins Kitchen

Kerri
KerriMid North Coast, NSW

Cash (legal Tender) not good enough.

James Astro W.
James Astro W.Sydney, NSW

Refused payment option. Legal tender. Cash.

Was refused my only available payment option (Cash) on a set of items after verbal agreement to purchase.
I will not be dictated to in regard to which legal tender I choose to use for my purchases.
I am no longer a customer of this company.

Store LocationDalby shopping world centre store.

Great Customer Service

Had an issue with a faulty product and called the customer service line. Spoke to Chesser who quickly resolved my issue once I sent through a photo and arranged for a replacement to be sent out! Was such an easy process!

Jay w
Jay wMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Legitimately poor business practices

Recently tried to purchase a wusthof knife they had on sale, must have been the click frenzy sale that someone below me mentioned as I had the exact same experience. Told I was getting a refund and nothing else. They obviously made a mistake but they should be honouring the sale. I will be taking it further if I do not receive the knife I purchased. Also constantly saying things have an incredibly high rrp and that they're selling it much cheaper should be illegal as many people not in the know fall for this. The entire baccarat knife range is poor quality and not made in Japan despite the names they use to try and convince you otherwise.

Got scammed

About a set of knifes told they have full cover on warranty if anything happens to the set. Like a chip I am covered to bring them back and I’ll be able to get a new set. My knifes are chipped and are actually not safe to use. If any of the paint goes into my baby’s food it’s not safe for her. I was told misleading information to make a sale. I feel like I got scammed and lied to.

Do not buy from this shop!!!

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Nice products just don't order online

They weren't shipped as quickly as you'd think but there was minimal packaging in the box which meant they were getting tossed around luckily the baccarat pot was in another box and even that was ripped open but the frying pan ended up with a dent and scratching on the rim which is a bit hard to get pictures of.

faez b.
faez b.Sydney, NSW

Shoddy business practices

Bought a couple of Wusthof knives during the Clickfrenzy period. Spoke to customer service and requested that they be sent by priority mail. Was advised my knives were packed and ready to send in the warehouse. 7 days later Im now told the knives are no longer acailable. And strangely after the clickfrenzy was over. False advertising to lure customers to their website.
Buyer be aware!!!

Great service!

I had ordered some items and a platter arrived broken. On emailing them the issue, I received a replacement the next morning. Impressed with the speed and simplicity of them handling this issue.

Most Efficient Customer Service from Chesser

I had experienced significant difficulty in dealing with the website and ended up ordering and paying twice. I phoned and got Chesser. Chesser was very obliging and set about to immediately fix the problem. His communication was spot on as he kept me informed during the whole process. Thank you Chesser!

Amazing Customer Service from Chesser

Thank you so much Chesser for taking care of adding the promo code to my order. I really appreciate the work you did to make it happen

Online Order - Great Customer Service

Ordered Online Knife Set for click and collect. Forgot to add the free promo knife to my order. Emailed and Mary swiftly offered to add the free promo offer to my order. Fantastic No Nonsense service. #givethatwomanapayrise

Jarrod
JarrodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fraudulent marketing aimed at people who don’t know any better

Fraudulent marketing aimed at people who don’t know any better. None of this is Japanese or high quality. It’s all dirt cheap crap products that is glorified in the marketing and is targeted at people who do not know any better. Their items are absolute rubbish and are inflated astronomically in price. If you want kitchenware, do your research and go elsewhere.

Doreen  H.
Doreen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service is outstanding

I have purchased a number of items from Robins Kitchen in the last few weeks. The customer service I received from the stores and from Mary on the customer service has been second to none. I would highly recommend Robins Kitchen and their staff.

Helen
Helen

Great Customer Service

Purchased a Baccarat Air Fryer from Robin's Kitchen Online which was faulty on delivery . Contacted the returns department and spoke with Mary who promptly sorted the process of returning and refunding purchase price.Plus a gift voucher ! Thanks Mary , professional and pleasant to deal with.

CatherineW
CatherineWDarling Downs, QLD

Loving my new cookware

I have spent a lot of money in last three months at Robins kitchen online and only one parcel went missing. As soon as Australia post declared it missing Robin kitchen (Chesser) has been nothing but helpful and nice about getting it replace after a month of Australia post not listening the quick response from Robins kitchen was very much appreciated. Although replacement is not yet sent I look forward to receiving it soon.

Store LocationOnline (Chesser)

Lisa C.
Lisa C.asked

do you have waffle makers

Karan
Karanasked

What is the best way to contact Robins Kitchen online team? I have purchased something from their online shop over Boxing day and only received a sales confirmation. No further emails received. It's been a week and their online support desk isn't replying to my emails? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Nanou J.
Nanou J.asked

this is not a question but a complaint i went to the robins kitchen mackay shop. i saw the adjustable bake rolling at 15.99. i buy them and when i look at my ticket it is 23.99. she didn't want to know anything it's their fault. they changed the items of places they had changed the prices too. I did not take them. I got a refund for the item because she did not want to know anything. this store and a scam it changes the business of place to deceive the customer. the shop and robins kitchen Mackay shop 2231 caneland s / ton Mackay Queensland abn n '74 323 352 189

Get an answer from our members and Robins Kitchen representatives